MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can Midwestbeast and Danis One be listed as a team; Team Dunder Mifflin
Well stated, teammate. You better be ready to hard - I don't like to lose ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL this looks like a **** show right now

Do we get to see Tomahawk 40 lbs. heavier, deadlifting 1000 lbs+ by the end of this?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I think these guys won last year.

and these guys almost won but sadly they got second.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be nice competition.. Unfortunately I have few nights long boat cruise next month so I don't feel like I could give all 100% for this competition. But if somebody can not find a teammate, then I may think about it... Would give at least 100% before and after that cruise!

I will definitely be following this.. I have to say that I'm not totally impressed with transformations of last years winners, I thought it would be something crazy like +30lbs while leaning out :D Of course I haven't seen any pictures except those above... But that guy from the Team Ramrod did damn great job!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
If there was any possible way I could do both the N2BM transformation and this at the same time I'd be all over it
No problem with it here.... :afro:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as a name is picked Resolve and I r in.

StreetDreams

Awards
Me and JML2011

for team quantitative easing.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Could you guys put me and MAxximal down. His at work and we'll give you a name for our team as soon as he gets off work.

Progressive1

Bishes bring it!!!!

Are PH's banned for this? IMO it would make it unfair:(

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Put me and demons down, dont want to miss out

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Bishes bring it!!!!

Are PH's banned for this? IMO it would make it unfair:(
Honor system

We don't recommend or endorse harmful substances, but we can't enforce it. A rule that you can't enforce becomes pointless.

:aargh:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we have a tentative start date, yet? I'm feeling very competitive now and I'm already going hard on my own. Might as well sweeten the pot with all that swag on the other end ;)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
To make sure both forums are up to speed:

lol

EDIT: Is there an estimate on the start date? interested but no partner and kinda need to know when...can't start til mid feb :(
No it will be sooner than that... it looks like it will be ASAP... we will give you a "range" of days to take starting pics. Not necessarily a whole week, but something like that. Don't want to stress people out.

JUST for example, Jan 15-21 to submit "BEFORE" pics

This is JUST for example because I can't see into the future, and right now we are ONLY waiting on the "OTHER" forum to step up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we have a tentative start date, yet? I'm feeling very competitive now and I'm already going hard on my own. Might as well sweeten the pot with all that swag on the other end ;)
I think it might be soon. Made it sound like it would start when the 8 teams filled up. And it looks like that is about to happen. A lot of people saying they will be a team, but no name yet.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
VERY IMPORTANT:

when we take the pics do we need a newspaper like in those other photos on pg 1?

how to go about taking valid pics?

who to send or where to post pics?
GREAT questions

Here is a good example of what to do:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3815/beforeafterphotoshow.jpg

Notes:

- Newpaper is visible / newspaper headline readable in all shots
- Camera is focused / high quality enough to see vascularity / muscle definition
- Before outfit similar / same as after outfit
- BEFORE POSES ARE THE SAME AS AFTER POSES
- THE MORE CONFIDENT YOU ARE, THAT YOU MADE AN AWESOME TRANSFORMATION... THE MORE PHOTOS YOU SHOULD SEND (BEFORE and AFTER) !!! It will only HELP you, not HURT you !!!

(YES, we have had people lose contests at least partially because of not following the above common sense)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm getting questions about different cameras, and if they are good enough !! :p

IF IN DOUBT / IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD CAMERA, I'm sure if you think hard enough you must know someone who knows someone who has a decent one !!! Come on guys, SRSLY...

Problem solved ?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Tomahawk and myself will be Team Cro Magnon.

That's right.
Yep, already updated page 1... it should be up to date

ONLY 1 TEAM SPOT LEFT !!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I need a partner cause Max can't do it :( Anyone?!

Edit: Who ever that needs partner put me in there team please. Cause I'm about to head to the gym and I'm not going to be behind the computer.

AM can't lose to BB.com!

persch889

Awards

You may want to double check you spelling of my username on page one there buddy. :slap:

EDIT: Thats more like it :D

Demons24

Awards
you can go ahead and put me and jherman08 down to win :147:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

1. The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers
- Aeternitatis
- Infamoussp

2. Team Cro Magnon
- Resolve
- Tomahawk88

3. Team Dunder Mifflin
- Midwestbeast
- Danis One

4. Team Progressive
- persch889
- Progressive1

5. Team Quantitative Easing
- JML2011
- StreetDreams

- MAxximal
- luelinks

- jherman08
- demons

-
-

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

c'mon suckas! Let's get this **** underway! I'm good and fat and ready to take my before pic. :147:

StreetDreams

Awards
c'mon suckas! Let's get this **** underway! I'm good and fat and ready to take my before pic. :147:
I must unfortunatly withdraw as my partner agreed to participate without reading the rules.. he is not and wont be using any CL products...

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
If someone needs a partner id love to give this a shot.........im 5'9" and currently weigh about 280......ive been between 275-285 for about 3 months now, was 335 last march when i started training again......so dont know if its fair for me to be in this has its gonna be more noticable of any transformation i make compared to someone who is already in top shape, and understand if u guys feel the same way, if not sign me up as im pretty dedicated to gettin back in shape

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone needs a partner id love to give this a shot.........im 5'9" and currently weigh about 280......ive been between 275-285 for about 3 months now, was 335 last march when i started training again......so dont know if its fair for me to be in this has its gonna be more noticable of any transformation i make compared to someone who is already in top shape, and understand if u guys feel the same way, if not sign me up as im pretty dedicated to gettin back in shape
Shoot man, IMO, you'd be the most dramatic entrant in this thing - and by that I mean your progress could really be fantastic to see.

Get this man a partner!:spank: