CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone need me? I'd love to jump in this.........

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and mikaveli could be team 8 - then we could get this rolling tomorrow perhaps
If all I've gotta do is take before n after pics and make a kick ass transformation while logging up, lets do it.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone needs a partner id love to give this a shot.........im 5'9" and currently weigh about 280......ive been between 275-285 for about 3 months now, was 335 last march when i started training again......so dont know if its fair for me to be in this has its gonna be more noticable of any transformation i make compared to someone who is already in top shape, and understand if u guys feel the same way, if not sign me up as im pretty dedicated to gettin back in shape
you and me bro, lets do this! you in?

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
i think im replacing someone else, but if that falls thru, im def ready to go

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Street, you need a new partner?? This free agent needs to sign!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I gotta knock out. If anyone needs a partner before the last spot fills up, feel free to add me, I'm in.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd like permission for those teams who are ready now to go ahead and take their BEFORE pictures on Monday the 17th.

:afro:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BAM! Can't miss out in all of the fun!! hahah!!! I will would to participate in the festivites!! Whoa! just getting that thing called life back in check here and bringing it back to AM Daily!! :why:

My stats currently

6'0 220
Current BF is around 9 % getting rdy to cut for my show! Let me know if we need more information for I am at work currently! :aargh:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAM! Can't miss out in all of the fun!! hahah!!! I will would to participate in the festivites!! Whoa! just getting that thing called life back in check here and bringing it back to AM Daily!! :why:

My stats currently

6'0 220
Current BF is around 9 % getting rdy to cut for my show! Let me know if we need more information for I am at work currently! :aargh:
I've been looking for a partner since last night bro. You wanna team and knock this thing out?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just need a camera person and I am set. Just have to promise yall it wont be pretty :rofl:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd like permission for those teams who are ready now to go ahead and take their BEFORE pictures on Monday the 17th.

:afro:
This

Can I get an answer.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm not strong or ripped :( I'm just one fat ugly man :17:

with beautiful hair :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have pulled more than 3x your bodyweight. Screw "pretty", that's manly!
Haha u r giving me undue achievements. Havent pulled 3 times my bodyweight YET. Today my hands took a straight up beating :spank:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh - I was going by the weight listed beneath your avy: 219. Going by that, your 675 DL would be over 3x. You'll get there :)
Well actually theoretically I can do 3 times my current bodyweight. I usually weigh in around 217-219. My last deadlift max was 645, but Im pretty sure I can get 655. 655 divided by 218 is just barely 3 times my bodyweight :privateeye:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Well actually theoretically I can do 3 times my current bodyweight. I usually weigh in around 217-219. My last deadlift max was 645, but Im pretty sure I can get 655. 655 divided by 218 is just barely 3 times my bodyweight :privateeye:
aight now I feel like bitch.

P.S. Resolve are you truly 6' 4"?!?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weight about 240 right now, just haven't updated the profile. I'm around 10%, give or take. When I was at 264 I was probably closer to 13%
Well that just means u r going to have to get shredded to the bone to make up for my slack :bling:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I weight about 240 right now, just haven't updated the profile. I'm around 10%, give or take. When I was at 264 I was probably closer to 13%
JESUS! Dude your a ****ING BEAST!!!!! I wish I was as tall as you and I truly feel bad for anybody that has gotten in a fight with you.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JESUS! Dude your a ****ING BEAST!!!!! I wish I was as tall as you and I truly feel bad for anybody that has gotten in a fight with you.
Certainly don't feel like a beast right now. :) Just coming off a month vacation and I've got tendonitis in the left elbow - it's getting better, but I won't be doing anymore 400+ bench for a bit. :rolleyes:

Haven't been in a fight since Boy Scout camp. :p

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Certainly don't feel like a beast right now. :) Just coming off a month vacation and I've got tendonitis in the left elbow - it's getting better, but I won't be doing anymore 400+ bench for a bit. :rolleyes:

Haven't been in a fight since Boy Scout camp. :p
Thats because ur 6'4 240+ benchin 400+etc,etc dont see too many people starting much with u, however i do have a female friend who likes starting stuff with men all thetime, thenwants me to handle things.....used to be fun, but got old after few years

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I have never been in a fight either :thinking:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ya I have never been in a fight either :thinking:
I've gotten in many of them. It sucks but I've learned one thing. NEVER be the mature one in the fight...always fight back and **** the rules! Beat them till there 110% done fighting! I've tried to be the mature one and not fight back and that **** didn't end will cause even though I didn't get hurt the drama was through the roof!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh jam got myself a camera person! Could be more awkward or less awkward then asking someone else not quite sure :rofl:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh jam got myself a camera person! Could be more awkward or less awkward then asking someone else not quite sure :rofl:
remember to delete the picture afterward :lol: or if you got it from a hot chick ask her to take the picture and then maybe later you could :spank: her :mischievous:

gtrain83

Awards
Or find me a teammate!!!! I'm ready to do this.....
I'll be your teammate. PM me if you wish with any questions or anything and I will answer it tonight after work. But I plan on starting a serious regimen so this just adds motivation and I think 8 weeks should be long enough to see a decent change.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be your teammate. PM me if you wish with any questions or anything and I will answer it tonight after work. But I plan on starting a serious regimen so this just adds motivation and I think 8 weeks should be long enough to see a decent change.
done bro!! Pu, Sign us up!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
:) Dam was beat to the punch i will say. . .all is well i will have to tighten up with some finess this time around :fing02: gratz!

CantRemember

Awards
If theres any more room I'm in! Currently cutting and this is exactly what I need to push me that extra mile!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
- MrBigPR
- luelinks

- jherman08
- demons

Team names ???

Infamoussp

Infamoussp