CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
CL saves the day

Get home late from long day at work, missed my workout and wife has been xtra bitchy all day, and there is a box in living room...

2 purple psyko
1 orange triad
shirt, hat, bag all of which i ordered...but the box is not empty...

Golden Gains....nice, did not expect that, thanx again cl

gtrain83

Awards
CL saves the day

Get home late from long day at work, missed my workout and wife has been xtra bitchy all day, and there is a box in living room...

2 purple psyko
1 orange triad
shirt, hat, bag all of which i ordered...but the box is not empty...

Golden Gains....nice, did not expect that, thanx again cl
:box::eek:mfg::dance: CL coming through! Good things do come to those who wait. I have only sampled GG but tastes pretty good and the profile is hard to match for meal replacement/post work out....enjoy it man!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An Open Apology To You All

Hey guys, 1st I apologize for bumping an old thread to the top but I didn't want to start a new thread and have you guys possibly miss this, especially if you're still subscribed.

Second, I owe all of you guys a big apology, especially Gtrain, for disappearing and not completing this contest. That's not who I am nor what I'm about, so I wanted to apologize and explain myself.

Back in mid/late February I lost my partner of several years to a freak accident as he was securing his equipment after a raid we had conducted earlier in the day. He was putting away his flash grenades as some of us do everyday when one exploded in his hands. Some of you guys who know me that are from the area should remember pretty well. Anyways..............It's been pretty damn rough on me. I haven't even been to a gym since that Friday, have been eating like it doesn't matter, and have drank more than I should be comfortable talking about. The past several months have been a blur and I'm ready to deal with the tasks at hand, move on, and do what needs to be done. I know he'd be kicking my @ss right now for what I've turned the last 3 months into and what I've turned myself into.

I hope this doesn't come across as a sob story (the cynic in me might see it that way....) but as a genuine apology and an explanation. I hope yoiu guys can forgive me and I can become a part of this community as I used to be. Thanks for reading.

J

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, 1st I apologize for bumping an old thread to the top but I didn't want to start a new thread and have you guys possibly miss this, especially if you're still subscribed.

Second, I owe all of you guys a big apology, especially Gtrain, for disappearing and not completing this contest. That's not who I am nor what I'm about, so I wanted to apologize and explain myself.

Back in mid/late February I lost my partner of several years to a freak accident as he was securing his equipment after a raid we had conducted earlier in the day. He was putting away his flash grenades as some of us do everyday when one exploded in his hands. Some of you guys who know me that are from the area should remember pretty well. Anyways..............It's been pretty damn rough on me. I haven't even been to a gym since that Friday, have been eating like it doesn't matter, and have drank more than I should be comfortable talking about. The past several months have been a blur and I'm ready to deal with the tasks at hand, move on, and do what needs to be done. I know he'd be kicking my @ss right now for what I've turned the last 3 months into and what I've turned myself into.

I hope this doesn't come across as a sob story (the cynic in me might see it that way....) but as a genuine apology and an explanation. I hope yoiu guys can forgive me and I can become a part of this community as I used to be. Thanks for reading.

J

No worries, handle your real life issues first and we will be around when you get back :)