- resolve
    - mikaveli

Each of them get:

- Any (3) CONTROLLED LABS products
    - CL Gym BAG
    - CL T-Shirt
    - CL Cap / Beanie

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! Incredibly exciting and I just got home from church, so I was already on a high and now this! I'm on my way to the gym and even in a severe caloric deficit, I think I might set some PRs!

Thank you to CL and for the support of everyone else here.

And the biggest thanks goes to Daniel, because he really brought it home for us. His transformation was just sick. I wish I didn't just find out about this stupid hypothyroidism so my transformation could have been even close to his.

Big reps, danis_one!

Quote Originally Posted by persch889 View Post
    CONGRATS TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN!!!

I know bb.coms transformations were good so you guys must have kicked some ass! Great job!
    Thank you!
    •   

3. 3rd runner up (1 team from each forum):

The Warriors @ BB.COM
    - Ncsketch
    - masmusculo

"" @ AM.COM

- gtrain
    - persch

Each of them get:

- Any (1) CL Product
    - CL Gym BAG
    - CL T-Shirt
    - CL Cap / Beanie

4. PT thanks again for hosting this contest and thanks to controlled labs for sponsoring.

Midwest big thanks to you for being a true team mate and coming through with your own transformation!

-Danis One
    •   

5. congrats to everyone, and to CL forgreat contest

i think i would of done even better if not for having a paid trip to go to Las Vegas for a week of Catersource (huge catering convention) in the 6th week.

6. nice job dunder mifflin! You guys must have kicked some ass over 8 weeks to win overall! nice work. Congrats to everyone else as well.

I am stoked about 3rd! I wasn't too happy with my 8 weeks transformation so I am going to have to step it up the next couple of months. Thanks CL for hosting this! I had a good time and it was a no brainer to enter as I really enjoy most CL supps. Hell, I even convinced my gym to start selling some CL stuff. Will def be a customer for a long while.

7. Did I send you my shipping info PT? I know I sent my choices but I dont remember if I sent my info as well...

8. Quote Originally Posted by persch889 View Post
    Did I send you my shipping info PT? I know I sent my choices but I dont remember if I sent my info as well...
    Come to think of it, I can't remember whether I included my address as well.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Come to think of it, I can't remember whether I included my address as well.
    Don't worry, guys, I told pt in my email if that were to happen by any chance that he could just send your choices my way and I'd make sure you got them

10. Arggg... trying to make sense of this mess... LOL

Thanks for the headache guys

11. so teams already made?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Doug8796 View Post
    so teams already made?
    The comps over man.

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The comps over man.
    Only 21 pages in and its already over. Geez that was a short contest
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Only 21 pages in and its already over. Geez that was a short contest
    lol

That sounds like the guys over on bb.com ripping on AM in their thread because our contest page was like half the length of theirs.

Guess that goes to show quality > quantity.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol

That sounds like the guys over on bb.com ripping on AM in their thread because our contest page was like half the length of theirs.

Guess that goes to show quality > quantity.
    Oh no something I just said got compared to something that is said on bb.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    LMFAO !!!

Prizes = SHIPPING SOON !

18. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    LMFAO !!!

Prizes = SHIPPING SOON !
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Got my package today. Just wanted to give a big thank you, once again, to CL and everyone on their staff for a great contest and for the amazing prize. Still shocked to see all of that product! And I just spent 15 minutes telling all of my co-workers what everything was, how it works, etc. lol (I work with all women, so they think I'm a drug addict).

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Got my package today. Just wanted to give a big thank you, once again, to CL and everyone on their staff for a great contest and for the amazing prize. Still shocked to see all of that product! And I just spent 15 minutes telling all of my co-workers what everything was, how it works, etc. lol (I work with all women, so they think I'm a drug addict).
    Yours arrived? Oh, awesome! Hopefully that means mine is coming in the next day or two!

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    That's awesome. 12 products is a lot of good stuff man enjoy! Btw, what did you choose?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gtrain83 View Post
    That's awesome. 12 products is a lot of good stuff man enjoy! Btw, what did you choose?
    I ended up going with:

- 7 Purple Wraath (3 grape, 4 lemonade)
    - 1 Purple Psyko
    - 1 Golden Gains
    - 1 GlyceGrow
    - 2 Orange Triad

I was about to run out of my multi, so I figured I'd get another 3 months worth. I wanted to try the Golden Gains as well as the GlycerGrow and I plan on using the Wraath and Psyko to mix in with my bulk BCAAs for future use for flavoring
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I ended up going with:

- 1 Purple Psyko
    - 1 Golden Gains
    - 1 GlyceGrow
    - 2 Orange Triad

I was about to run out of my multi, so I figured I'd get another 3 months worth. I wanted to try the Golden Gains as well as the GlycerGrow and I plan on using the Wraath and Psyko to mix in with my bulk BCAAs for future use for flavoring
    I am very envious. I think you will like Golden Gains...very tasty imo. Let us know what you think of the glycer grow as it intrigues me. How many grams per day do you dose of aminos??
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I am very envious. I think you will like Golden Gains...very tasty imo. Let us know what you think of the glycer grow as it intrigues me. How many grams per day do you dose of aminos??
    I'm still shocked, myself, man. It's crazy. The postage said it weighed 34 lbs! I tried 2 scoops of the glycergrow pre-workout today and had some sick vascularity (combined with 2 scoops of NTKTS).

Lately, while I've been logging the Psyko for CL, I've been mixing 2 scoops of it and 2 scoops of MBCAA (so 13g leucine, total, 2g other aminos, 3g CM). I used to take in 24-36g BCAAs in my workouts, but I haven't noticed any diminished effect from lowering it (leucine is as high now as it was then, though).

25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm still shocked, myself, man. It's crazy. The postage said it weighed 34 lbs! I tried 2 scoops of the glycergrow pre-workout today and had some sick vascularity (combined with 2 scoops of NTKTS).

Lately, while I've been logging the Psyko for CL, I've been mixing 2 scoops of it and 2 scoops of MBCAA (so 13g leucine, total, 2g other aminos, 3g CM). I used to take in 24-36g BCAAs in my workouts, but I haven't noticed any diminished effect from lowering it (leucine is as high now as it was then, though).
    Was going to say you will love the Glycergrow with the N2KTS. The pumps are even more pronounced. It sucks water into you because I gain a noticeable amount more weight during my workouts.

26. damn that is a lot of aminos! where do you get your in bulk?
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

damn that is a lot of aminos! where do you get your in bulk?
    Nowhere in particular - just whenever I see a good sale on them, I snag a kilo

28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I ended up going with:

- 1 Purple Psyko
    - 1 Golden Gains
    - 1 GlyceGrow
    - 2 Orange Triad
    )
    That is a wonderful picture right there!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
  2. AXIS Labs Presents: SLINGSHOT!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Presents: Reset AD, A New Begining
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs