CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II
- 02-22-2011, 03:49 PM
- 02-22-2011, 06:14 PM
02-22-2011, 08:16 PM
02-23-2011, 11:11 AM
02-24-2011, 10:35 AM
1...........xf 2.0 half scoop banana and cinnamon in my cream of wheat or oats everyday for breakfast, which is also pre wo meal, but my favorite recipe as of late has been
salmon (or SeaBass) with some evoo and cajun spices grilled over bed of wild-rice with either citrus-mint salsa or pinaeapple salsa
pink grapefruit sections
splash of lime juice
can be tedious but u need to peel fruits(obviously) and then also take all the skins off too (easiest is to cut in half against the grain then dig out with spoon, mix together with chopped mint leaves and let sit for 4 hours in fridge (covered) before serving with the fish...this is best with the seabass
cut pineapple in long strips, bout inch thick
grill for about 2 minutes each side over medium heat grill
cool it of, then dice into smaller pieces
mix with fresh cilantro, and a couple Serano Peppers, (or jalepeno if u wish) peppers can also be grilled
02-24-2011, 08:11 PM
02-25-2011, 12:13 PM
Made this the other night. Mmmm
Low Carb "Mac'n'Cheese"
Cut a spaghetti squash in half length-wise. Place one half face down on a plate and fill bottom of the plate with water. Microwave for 7-10min, until soft.
1. Heat 3/4C un-sweetend Almond Milk on med-high on stove
2. In measuring cup, mix 1/4C more Almond Milk with 1Tbsp thickener of choice (I used guar).
3. When Almond Milk on stove is steaming, add the AM/thickener mixture to the pot and stir.
4. Add salt, pepper, a bit of dijon mustard and butter buds to taste.
5. Add 3/4C fat free cheddar cheese and stir until nice and thick.
Scoop squash out of shell when done in the microwave, and pile on a plate. Top with sauce. Serves two. For an additional treat, top with french-fried onions.
02-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Lean Bulk Eggs Benedict
1. 1/2 cup Almond Milk, 1Tbsp Butter Buds, 1tsp paprika, 1/2tsp cayenne, 1Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2egg yolks.
2. Heat the above on stove on med-low, stirring constantly, until it begins to steam and thicken.
3. Pour sauce off immediately into secondary container, such as a bowl.
Fry up some bacon or ham and poach desired number of eggs. Top each egg with a slice of ham/bacon, a slice of cheese, and sauce.
02-25-2011, 12:40 PM
My Wife's Recipe for White Chicken Chili
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
1 Large can of diced tomatoes
1 large can of tomatillos, drained and chopped
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
2-3 lbs of chopped cooked chicken breast
3 (15 ounce) cans white beans
In a large cooking pot, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft.
Stir in all ingredients except for the beans and chicken. Bring to a boil, and then simmer for 10 minutes.
Add chicken and beans and simmer for another 5 minutes.
02-25-2011, 08:52 PM
02-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Lean Egg Sandwiches
Liquid Eggs (I've used Eggbeaters, Walmart's version and Krogers' - Krogers' is the best)
0-calorie spray butter
1. Spray down a skillet with a light coating of Pam
2. Turn the skillet on high until the Pam starts to liquify a bit, then turn down to just over medium (*this will likely vary from stove to stove)
3. Pour in a thin layer of liquid eggs (*this would be when you'd add in any meat, jalapenos, peppers, or any other additions to the omelet as well)
4. Toast 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread now, while your omelet cooks
5. Toast 2 more pieces of Ezekiel bread when the first 2 finish
6. Spray down the inside of each slice of bread with your 0-cal spray butter as soon as it comes out of the toaster (*now is when you'd add cheese onto the toast if you want it - I do )
7. Flip your omelet when it's ready (*pool the remaining liquid to the corners prior to this to help with even cooking)
8. Let the omelet sit for a bit more before turning the burner off and letting it sit for a few moments more
9. Place the omelet onto a plate and flip it, so it's doubled over. Then cut it in half so you've got 2 triangular looking pieces of egg
10. Place one section of egg between each set of toast and you're set
You end up with whatever macros you want, based on the cheese, meat, extra veggies, etc. It's a very low-fat meal. Healthy protein and carbs
02-27-2011, 09:50 PM
A few I like
No idea what to call it but its like a jambalaya:
sausage (chorizo works but I use publix green wise chicken sausage)
red and black beans
Start cooking the rice. (I use 10 min rice if in a hurry but some take 45 min.)
Cook sausage in skillet and season with creole seasoning.
peel and prep shrimp. season w/creole
Drain cooked rice.
Add sofrito and chiken broth to pot with sausage. mix in the beans.
After a few minutes of simmering add shrimp and let simmer/slow boil for 10 min or until shrimp are fully cooked.
Sorry that I do not have exact amounts or times for cooking this I just kind of made it up as I went along while shopping/cooking one night.
My fav though is my moms mac and cheese she has made for a while:
Bow tie pasta
half and half
2 cups half and half and 2 cups milk in a pot, bring to low boil.
Add two tbsps of flour and let thicken
Add cheeses and let them melt
pour over cooked pasta
bake in oven at 400 for approx 20 min.
sprinkle left over cheeses on top
02-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Black Bean Soup
1 can black refried beans
1 can black beans
1 can chicken broth
Heat up both cans of beans in a pot and slowly add the chicken broth to make a soup mixture.
Eat as is or add some salsa, peppers, some shredded chicken, cheese, or a dab of sour cream.
Pretty simply but pretty good if you need to add some carbs.
03-01-2011, 06:26 AM
03-01-2011, 11:47 AM
03-01-2011, 11:51 AM
03-01-2011, 11:57 AM
03-01-2011, 12:08 PM
03-01-2011, 12:14 PM
03-01-2011, 01:44 PM
03-01-2011, 01:49 PM
I have refused to ever watch that show, nor will I ever.
Unless Danis gets in here to rep for our team, I'll have nothing to offer up.
(my tan is real, my hair isn't plastered on, and I sure as heck have no aspirations to end up with abs that even slightly resemble "The Situation")
03-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I could so do this
Guys doing cardio for 40 minutes sucks! But watching girls fight while doing cardio ROCKS!
Lockout Supplements Rep
Discount Code = anabolic05
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM
I had an old pic up and this girl told me I looked like Ronnie... "it made me want to punch her and then cry about it."
The part in quotations is what Ronnie would do not me.
03-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Ok here is my Jshore pic. I couldn't really do what I wanted to do b/c I was feeling pretty sick and also did not want to fill the entire cart then restock it all lol. Plus I was alone so no one could take a pic with me in it.
03-07-2011, 09:33 AM
ok here is my best jersey shore haircut with Mr. O!
Remove the first space, or can somebody post for me. thanks
03-08-2011, 11:20 AM
03-08-2011, 11:21 AM
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
03-08-2011, 11:27 AM
03-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Week 7 Challenge:
Post up photos of your team DOIN' WORK in the gym, get creative to get an edge over the competition...almost anything goes.
Best entry wins points for that team !
Similar Forum Threads
- By pu12en12g in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM
- By TheMyth in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 39Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:17 PM
- By rampage jackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM
- By emm1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:04 AM