CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II

Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Progressive1 View Post
    White Flood by TheProgressiveOne and Persch889.

    Yo yo....yo wassup people....make some noise for the two baddest boys on the AM forum....ayoooooooo...lets hit it.

    we be lifting all day, sleepin' all night, these two body-builders aint given up the fight.

    tearing tissue in the gym like its a new revolution, we are here today to propose the ultimate solution..

    white flood brahs its a jacked up supp, take 2 scoops and chuck it in a cup..

    hit the gym hard, and smash up that iron, coz boy wen ur finished ur muscles will be cryin'.

    Big big pumps and vascular like crazy, this Controlled Labs supp makes u the opposite of lazy.

    Three great flavors that will ensure u never look back, so get to the store and grab urself a stack!!

    Team Progressive out!!!


    This get my vote...nice job guys! Sorry I didn't vote sooner.


  2. So what is the special CL prize for posting the first pic? Just curious.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lilbulldogz View Post
    I can't believe you guys don't have a CL calendar!!
    you should hook me up


    P.S. as soon as I get some free time I'll read the songs again and vote. I'm trying to learn about the US history and texas government. OH BTW the south has some ****ed up history
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
  4. Progressive1
    Progressive1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gtrain83 View Post
    This get my vote...nice job guys! Sorry I didn't vote sooner.
    Thanks brah!! appreciate the support..

    How is everyones training going?? im loving it!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Progressive1 View Post
    Thanks brah!! appreciate the support..

    How is everyones training going?? im loving it!
    Making big progress?
    •   
       



  6. Weekly Challenge #4:

    Health NUTTZ !

    Post up original / unique health / fitness tips... note that we're not going for "funny" or "silly" this time. Best one wins points for their team !


  7. Quote Originally Posted by gtrain83 View Post
    So what is the special CL prize for posting the first pic? Just curious.
    Brand new CL product, not out yet...
  8. Progressive1
    Progressive1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Making big progress?
    Yeah brah!! hitting my personal goals well before i thought i would be doing it! so im very happy.

    Hows ur training goin dude?


    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

    Weekly Challenge #4:

    Health NUTTZ !

    Post up original / unique health / fitness tips... note that we're not going for "funny" or "silly" this time. Best one wins points for their team !

    Since i am a really quick eater this is one of the best pieces of advice i was ever given and is best used when cutting IMO.

    Hold the fork with ur opposite hand. This will slow down how fast u can eat and it will register within ur body that you are full quicker. Thus helping you eat less.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Brand new CL product, not out yet...
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a sample or the full on full serving bottle/tub/bag/whatever lol? Totally stoked. Thanks!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Progressive1 View Post
    Thanks brah!! appreciate the support..

    How is everyones training going?? im loving it!
    Mine is going pretty well I think. Tonight I did a 1 rep max dead lift at 245lbs... after warming up of course. Not a lot but I weigh 140 so I thought that was pretty good considering I never really do them. Then did a 10x2 with 75% of my max with 1min rest between sets. Then some ab work.
  11. Progressive1
    Progressive1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gtrain83 View Post
    Mine is going pretty well I think. Tonight I did a 1 rep max dead lift at 245lbs... after warming up of course. Not a lot but I weigh 140 so I thought that was pretty good considering I never really do them. Then did a 10x2 with 75% of my max with 1min rest between sets. Then some ab work.
    mate, dont get down on urself...do u think the stronger guys on this forum started off DLing twice their bodyweight?

    they worked up to it and u are nearly at twice ur bodyweight..something im hoping to be up to within the next 2 months brah!

    That workout sounds like it woulda destroyed ya

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Progressive1 View Post
    mate, dont get down on urself...do u think the stronger guys on this forum started off DLing twice their bodyweight?

    they worked up to it and u are nearly at twice ur bodyweight..something im hoping to be up to within the next 2 months brah!

    That workout sounds like it woulda destroyed ya
    Thanks mate. I wasn't really downing myself, I thought it was pretty good...I was very happy with it. Yea the work out was good you should try it one day. I'm sure you will be there in 2 months time!

    So does this new product have anything to do with PsyKO?

  13. Training is good. Hoping my hand is healing up fast enough to deadlift this upcoming week. Want to get back to going HEAVY!
  14. Progressive1
    Progressive1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Training is good. Hoping my hand is healing up fast enough to deadlift this upcoming week. Want to get back to going HEAVY!
    and what did u do this hand TH88?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Progressive1 View Post
    and what did u do this hand TH88?

  16. Everything is going good on this end! Added about 30lbs to my 1RM on Deads and about 15 lbs on my squat. Yet I have lost about 3 lbs in weight...on accident! Lol plateau on bench tho :\

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Brand new CL product, not out yet...
    PsyKO???

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

    Weekly Challenge #4:

    Health NUTTZ !

    Post up original / unique health / fitness tips... note that we're not going for "funny" or "silly" this time. Best one wins points for their team !

    One thing I do when I diet is use smaller plates. Srs. Makes me keep my portions smaller so I don't over eat. The second half of the battle is not going back for seconds.

  19. Fitness Tip #1: Try fasting a day or two a week. Calorie restriction is currently the only scientifically supported method of lifespan extension. And one day won't hurt your gains/catabolize muscle as in a resting state you'll preferentially burn fat and glycogen. Not only will it help you stay lean, it'll increase your insulin sensitivity dramatically for the following day, when you do eat.

    If you're still really worried about gluconeogenesis, simply down 5-10g of leucine every 3 hours during your fast - boom, total activation of mTOR. Though, this renders moot a lot of the pro-auto****ic benefits of fasting.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by persch889 View Post
    PsyKO???

  21. Damn Tomahawk, that is nasty looking lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Damn Tomahawk, that is nasty looking lol
    Haha keep in mind that was after coming home and taking a pic. While at the gym I kept lifting and just going to the bathroom to get a new paper towel between each set lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha keep in mind that was after coming home and taking a pic. While at the gym I kept lifting and just going to the bathroom to get a new paper towel between each set lol.
    That is so freaking bad ass.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

    Weekly Challenge #4:

    Health NUTTZ !

    Post up original / unique health / fitness tips... note that we're not going for "funny" or "silly" this time. Best one wins points for their team !

    Not really unique, but i have really learned 2 things since training..
    1....U really are what u Eat (protein for muscle, eat alot of fat and u will get fat) 2...getting to gym is half the battle...its all mental

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

    Weekly Challenge #4:

    Health NUTTZ !

    Post up original / unique health / fitness tips... note that we're not going for "funny" or "silly" this time. Best one wins points for their team !

    A former coworker (who was an ex NFL linebacker) taught me that dumb bells are for gaining strength and barbells are for testing that strength. He was totally spot on as my bench increased more than ever after going to strictly dumbbells. Obviously squats and other exercises are not included but using DB over BB most of the time really seems to improve strength more.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gtrain83 View Post
    A former coworker (who was an ex NFL linebacker) taught me that dumb bells are for gaining strength and barbells are for testing that strength. He was totally spot on as my bench increased more than ever after going to strictly dumbbells. Obviously squats and other exercises are not included but using DB over BB most of the time really seems to improve strength more.
    Good advice !
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    The first part that I want to offer for the challenge will involve me on a soapbox for a bit; I apologize (kind of...). Bodybuilding is a science and not an art. When I first started, I didn't quite believe that, but I have come to terms with that - there is no art to this sport/lifestyle at all. Like they say football is a game of inches, this is a game of calories. If you're even slightly over or under by what you need based on your current goal, you won't be where you want to be. It is incredibly easy to eat just a little bit extra and not cut the final pound of fat you want to.

    By the same token, proper form and range of motion are king at the end of the day. It's a battle with your ego, because while more weight is what we want to hold overhead, it's meaningless if all things aren't in order. For example, when I was in high school, I'd do 1,000 crunches every night. Only problem was I wasn't contracting my abs, because at that time I didn't even know what that felt like. So, all of that was virtually for nothing (other than some form of a pathetic cardio workout). Just the same, guys can throw a ton of weight on a squat bar or on a curl bar, but if you're not using proper form and range of motion and utilizing the actual contractions of the muscles desired to work, it's meaningless.

    I realize that's not so much of a tip, but it is so often overlooked and hopefully if anyone reads this thread down the road, they'll take a step back and take that all in.

    So, it would seem wrong to not give a nice little tip, as well, so here's one. Buy a cheap watch with a timer and wear it during all of your workouts. Start the timer from the second you are ready to attempt your first lift after whatever warming up you may do. This will ensure you stay on track and not rest too long (as most do) or too little (depending on your goals and specific training style) between sets. It also gives you an overall workout time that you can attempt to beat the next time you do it. Most people don't realize just how long they're actually waiting between sets; this makes sure you do.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    The first part that I want to offer for the challenge will involve me on a soapbox for a bit; I apologize (kind of...). Bodybuilding is a science and not an art. When I first started, I didn't quite believe that, but I have come to terms with that - there is no art to this sport/lifestyle at all. Like they say football is a game of inches, this is a game of calories. If you're even slightly over or under by what you need based on your current goal, you won't be where you want to be. It is incredibly easy to eat just a little bit extra and not cut the final pound of fat you want to.

    By the same token, proper form and range of motion are king at the end of the day. It's a battle with your ego, because while more weight is what we want to hold overhead, it's meaningless if all things aren't in order. For example, when I was in high school, I'd do 1,000 crunches every night. Only problem was I wasn't contracting my abs, because at that time I didn't even know what that felt like. So, all of that was virtually for nothing (other than some form of a pathetic cardio workout). Just the same, guys can throw a ton of weight on a squat bar or on a curl bar, but if you're not using proper form and range of motion and utilizing the actual contractions of the muscles desired to work, it's meaningless.

    I realize that's not so much of a tip, but it is so often overlooked and hopefully if anyone reads this thread down the road, they'll take a step back and take that all in.

    So, it would seem wrong to not give a nice little tip, as well, so here's one. Buy a cheap watch with a timer and wear it during all of your workouts. Start the timer from the second you are ready to attempt your first lift after whatever warming up you may do. This will ensure you stay on track and not rest too long (as most do) or too little (depending on your goals and specific training style) between sets. It also gives you an overall workout time that you can attempt to beat the next time you do it. Most people don't realize just how long they're actually waiting between sets; this makes sure you do.
    hell yea solid advice!!!

    That is my main gripe with people who are at the gym. Not only is the form wrong (yea you can squat 600 pounds* but how much can you squat PARALLEL?) but getting on your cell phone in between EVERY set is hurting them so much. You don't need to work out for 2 hrs. I worked out at the gym I work at part time and my work outs suffered b/c I knew all the members and we would BS all the time during our workouts. Now I do crossfit and the intensity is through the roof. I'm ready to die after 15 mins where as at the regular gym 1.5 hrs in and I was fine I hate seeing people give up when they aren't getting results b/c they aren't really working out.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    if you're not using proper form and range of motion and utilizing the actual contractions of the muscles desired to work, it's meaningless.
    ^^^^

    Week 4 Winner !!!

  30. Weekly Challenge #5:

    Recipe BATTLE !

    Post up a recipe that you make / cook quite often during your current transformation, best recipe wins points for their team !!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
  2. AXIS Labs Presents: SLINGSHOT!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Presents: Reset AD, A New Begining
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:17 PM
  4. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:43 PM
  5. controlled labs
    By emm1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Log in
Log in