Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can tell you that suppress-c really works. i started it at full dose [2 pumps 2x day] on first day of pct. it lowed cort levels enough that my knee hurt. i cut back to 2 pumps 1x eod for rest of this coming week and will ramp up slowly. this is the real deal. cel is bringing out some good products.
    Have you noticed an increase in libido? I have been using it with TTA-500 and my libido is through the roof? Which is uncommon when I am dieting. Was just curious if you were having that affect as well.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Have you noticed an increase in libido? I have been using it with TTA-500 and my libido is through the roof? Which is uncommon when I am dieting. Was just curious if you were having that affect as well.
    my libido is way up, i just posted that in my xtren log. but i attributed it to the pct assist, never occurred to me that suppress-c might be the cause. btw i use my knee as a barometer on how effective anti-cort supp's are. suppress-c=A+. now you tell me it increases libido too-wow, just wow. this stuff is going to be a big hit.
  3. Board Sponsor

my libido is way up, i just posted that in my xtren log. but i attributed it to the pct assist, never occurred to me that suppress-c might be the cause. btw i use my knee as a barometer on how effective anti-cort supp's are. suppress-c=A+. now you tell me it increases libido too-wow, just wow. this stuff is going to be a big hit.
    My libido is jacked. I am going to be adding PCT Assist wednesday, so I can only imagine how bad its gona be
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My libido is jacked. I am going to be adding PCT Assist wednesday, so I can only imagine how bad its gona be
    it's gonna be bad, bad , bad. try adding a few pumps of formestane and take it to a whole different level. ooohraaah. suppress-c/td formestane and either meltdown or lipo black would be a killer lean out stack. i had a feeling suppress-c was gonna be big- i love it when i am right. you are going to have a hard time keeping this in stock, better ramp up production ,lol.
  5. Board Sponsor

it's gonna be bad, bad , bad. try adding a few pumps of formestane and take it to a whole different level. ooohraaah. suppress-c/td formestane and either meltdown or lipo black would be a killer lean out stack. i had a feeling suppress-c was gonna be big- i love it when i am right. you are going to have a hard time keeping this in stock, better ramp up production ,lol.
    We plan to keep plenty in stock. I wish it was getting more discussion than it is.
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You doing the tyical dosing for PCT Assist? Or up a little?? With the original bottles(120ct) , 6 caps a day was AWESOME!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You doing the tyical dosing for PCT Assist? Or up a little?? With the original bottles(120ct) , 6 caps a day was AWESOME!
    I have the 180 ct bottles; but formula is same. I am going to do 9 a day.
  8. New Member

anyone going for fat loss should be incorporating this into their arsenal, no sides at the recommended dose and works well, great addition to stim or non stim
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    anyone going for fat loss should be incorporating this into their arsenal, no sides at the recommended dose and works well, great addition to stim or non stim
    i am almost positive that is results they were shooting for. a stack of suppress-c/td formestane/ and meltdown or lipo black would be a great cutting stack, imo.
  10. New Member

i am almost positive that is results they were shooting for. a stack of suppress-c/td formestane/ and meltdown or lipo black would be a great cutting stack, imo.
    agreed, form+suppress-c alone would be a great leaning/off time/ mild pct stack, very versatile products, and add in nicely to many different combo's, especially another fat loss compound (stim or not). It may be a while as I have a couple other things coming up, but I will definitely take this combo again
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    agreed, form+suppress-c alone would be a great leaning/off time/ mild pct stack, very versatile products, and add in nicely to many different combo's, especially another fat loss compound (stim or not). It may be a while as I have a couple other things coming up, but I will definitely take this combo again
    me too, these are very versatile products that i plan to use many times in many ways.
  12. Mars1107

can you dose supress-c before bed?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    can you dose supress-c before bed?
    I don't see why not. I am going to have to anyway - can't really deal with the alcohol smell while at work.
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I don't see why not. I am going to have to anyway - can't really deal with the alcohol smell while at work.
    come on jmh, just tell them you had a liquid lunch. you really think it smells like alcohol?
  15. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. Mars1107

i tried it at night, i think it relaxed me.

Supposedly, your cortisol levels are lowest 3 hours into sleep, highest,when you wake up.

Does anyone know the half-life of supress-c?
  17. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I usually buy a lot of stuff a nutra, but thats quite a bit more steep than I had paid.
  18. Diamond Member

i tried it at night, i think it relaxed me.

Supposedly, your cortisol levels are lowest 3 hours into sleep, highest,when you wake up.

Does anyone know the half-life of supress-c?
    i think the carrier is same as td formestane, should be good for 12 hours. good stuff.
  19. Mars1107

i think the carrier is same as td formestane, should be good for 12 hours. good stuff.
    If you go swimming,take a show, in that 12 hour time, will it stop working?

or once it went through the skin, it in?
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If you go swimming,take a show, in that 12 hour time, will it stop working?

or once it went through the skin, it in?
    If it get's into the dermis layer then it still excert effects, though you would loose some of the product from exfoliation and wash out.

21. Mars1107

If it get's into the dermis layer then it still excert effects, though you would loose some of the product from exfoliation and wash out.
    Wheres the dermis layer?

also ive noticed that the formestane is a little bit more liquidy than the suppess-c.
  22. Mars1107

o yeah and i really like the smell

can u make a cologne?

maybe a pheromone colone!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

o yeah and i really like the smell

can u make a cologne?

maybe a pheromone colone!
    Like the smell of Suppress C??
  24. Mars1107

Like the smell of Suppress C??
    yeah, its citrusy.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Should the formastane and supress-C be applied at different area of the body, or can you apply both at the same place?
  26. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    Should the formastane and supress-C be applied at different area of the body, or can you apply both at the same place?
    I wuld apply them at different locations.

snsgamers.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

CEL's Suppress-C Log

Come follow along if you want. Logging this solo'ish.
  28. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great deal on Suppress C at NP!!! 29.99!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-c-120-ml.html

29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great deal on Suppress C at NP!!! 29.99!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-c-120-ml.html
    FYI - with the NP July 4th sale you can get it for $26.99.

That's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere, so get it while you can!

Independence Day Sale! July 1st--> 5th

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I'm about a week in to giving Suppress C a run. Gotta say, I like this stuff. The subcutaneous fat is going as promised. Let's see a couple more weeks in.,,,
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by JazzV View Post
    I'm about a week in to giving Suppress C a run. Gotta say, I like this stuff. The subcutaneous fat is going as promised. Let's see a couple more weeks in.,,,
    suppress-c is very under-rated imo. i know i give formestane a lot of props, but suppress-c is the perfect supp to run with it. very good stack.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

suppress-c is very under-rated imo. i know i give formestane a lot of props, but suppress-c is the perfect supp to run with it. very good stack.
    actually, I'm having a hard time believing it's working so fast and so well.

The formestane, I'll give a go in January along with a natural test booster.

After I test out these portions of my PCT, I'll be ready for my next cycle. You guys figure a month off the natural test booster and formestane enough time?
    Other than the suppress C, all other hormonal supplements will be out of my system since the end of September.
  33. Diamond Member

The formestane, I'll give a go in January along with a natural test booster.

After I test out these portions of my PCT, I'll be ready for my next cycle. You guys figure a month off the natural test booster and formestane enough time?
    Other than the suppress C, all other hormonal supplements will be out of my system since the end of September.
    depending on what you are going to cycle, you might even frontload the formestane prior to starting the ph.
  34. Board Sponsor

I agree. It doesnt mean much me saying it since I work for the company, but I was shocked at how fast I was losing fat while using it.

Suppress-C is probably my favorite product we make, and definately the most underrated.
  35. Diamond Member

I agree. It doesnt mean much me saying it since I work for the company, but I was shocked at how fast I was losing fat while using it.

Suppress-C is probably my favorite product we make, and definately the most underrated.
    maybe not. every time i see someone post about using suppress-c they are liking it. it may not be as well known as some of your other products, but people who have used it rate it very high. btw-is suppress-c going to survive the current fda shakedown?
  36. Board Sponsor

maybe not. every time i see someone post about using suppress-c they are liking it. it may not be as well known as some of your other products, but people who have used it rate it very high. btw-is suppress-c going to survive the current fda shakedown?
    As far as I know; but nothing is certain at this point.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

depending on what you are going to cycle, you might even frontload the formestane prior to starting the ph.
    My next cycle will be H-Drol bridging to EQ-plex.
    Anyway, Suppress C should be in everyone's PCT. I figure I'll bring it in after estrogen control.
  38. Diamond Member

My next cycle will be H-Drol bridging to EQ-plex.
    Anyway, Suppress C should be in everyone's PCT. I figure I'll bring it in after estrogen control.
    who am i to argue, i love suppress-c. cycle looks good, btw.
  39. mw1
    Sponsor

I have yet to see anyone that was not very impressed w/ Suppress C .... And i dont think i've seen results faster with any other cortisol product(Lean FX, Reduce XT, etc)

snsgamers.com
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I have yet to see anyone that was not very impressed w/ Suppress C .... And i dont think i've seen results faster with any other cortisol product(Lean FX, Reduce XT, etc)
    only thing i know that was even close was the original retain, and this is better.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DTP and Suppress C....Too much cortisol suppression?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:05 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM