Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually I thought i was responding in the CEL Formestane thread- thats why i suggested evening dose.....lol ...I need a break
    Lol. Thats good ****.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    anybody else noticed CEL just blowed the F**k up in the last couple of weeks? what are you guys doing over there, sitting in a lab with a big bag of uppers?
    4 new products, and 1 new one to go this week

No, just sitting in the office without the uppers, but if you have any you'd like to send me.....

On that note, my favorite upper is supposed to be back in stock next week .... Focus XT by SNS is finally supposed to be back.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    On that note, my favorite upper is supposed to be back in stock next week .... Focus XT by SNS is finally supposed to be back.
    Thats good news ..the only thing that comes close to Focus xt is Ultima~~but it gets expensive

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

4. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Hahaha.

I'll just say I made my own bEAT dermal with a lower dose than CL has in theirs and it worked AWESOME for my Mom. She lost 3/4" of an inch on her waist. Help with bloating somewhat with her.

I've been wanting this for a while. I'm definitely going to buy.

If you guys have VAT (visceral adipose tissue) this is the product to try, IMO.
    isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
    by the way this used to be in ALL of the "good" VPX products that were out before the original ban of 2004 and I always had awsome results with loss of lower abdominal fat on these as compared to any other product.

Mr.50

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    It was in one of the Retain formulas. The oral bioavailability of it has always been regarded as an issue, so those that liked any of the oral versions should be very pleased with the topicals.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    by the way this used to be in ALL of the "good" VPX products that were out before the original ban of 2004 and I always had awsome results with loss of lower abdominal fat on these as compared to any other product.

Mr.50
    Good catch if true; I did not know that myself. Appreciate you pointing that out.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    It was in one of the Retain formulas. The oral bioavailability of it has always been regarded as an issue, so those that liked any of the oral versions should be very pleased with the topicals.

Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!

9. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!

I didn't know retain was methylated...?

Based on eveything I've seen, this should produce some very very solid results

10. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Good catch if true; I did not know that myself. Appreciate you pointing that out.
    It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.
    No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50

14. looking nice. Very nice indeed. I need some cortisol blockers just to keep muscle with my stress

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50
    I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?

16. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?
    Sure will. It will be a while though because I want to give it a full fair run because I am just coming off The One so I am in PCT and the first few weeks may be less then stellar.

Mr.50

17. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.

18. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.
    I think it was the opposite. Cortisol control would relate to fat loss.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though.

19. either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.
    Possibly, I wasn't sure so I was just looking for clarification. Thanks!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Yeah it is. ALRI methylated it - I figured dermal was a better route for bEAT.

I've been swamped with work brah. I'm working 60 to 70 hrs and still hitting the gym. I'm around on the weekends somewhat.

I think the good ole days of JMH and the 7000 posts are over.

22. CEL,
    When I'm not traveling so much, I'ma give this a run myself. Looking to see if I can find a female that trains to get her to try so you can have some things to market towards women.

Now just isn't the time. Sorry.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Yeah it is. ALRI methylated it - I figured dermal was a better route for bEAT.

I've been swamped with work brah. I'm working 60 to 70 hrs and still hitting the gym. I'm around on the weekends somewhat.

I think the good ole days of JMH and the 7000 posts are over.
    yeah, i am looking forward to trying the dermal in my coming pct-already have suppress-c on hand. btw i know about busy work schedules, will probably hit 64 hours or maybe more next week. hard to fit it all in.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    CEL,
    When I'm not traveling so much, I'ma give this a run myself. Looking to see if I can find a female that trains to get her to try so you can have some things to market towards women.

Now just isn't the time. Sorry.
    always looking for a female to try things out on-same old jmh.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    always looking for a female to try things out on-same old jmh.
    hehehehe

I ain't changed none, brah.

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i am looking forward to trying the dermal in my coming pct-already have suppress-c on hand. btw i know about busy work schedules, will probably hit 64 hours or maybe more next week. hard to fit it all in.
    how would you suggest dosing in a PCT?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    how would you suggest dosing in a PCT?
    2 squirts twice a day spread 8-12 hours apart. i can't wait to use it, probably start 2nd week of pct. cel had a lot of talks with nerdy science guys-well not really, but a lot of knowledgeable guys on another board a year or two ago. the b-andro was talked about a lot as a transdermal, i am very excited to finally have the chance to try it. td formestane/suppress-c and something like meltdown or lipo black may just be my summer cut after the cycle and pct are over. this supp is very versatile and has a ton of potential.

28. yeah im putting everything together for a pplex/estane cycle and had a possible 11oxo bridge in there, but instead i was thinking of running the form during the last couple weeks of cycle to keep poss gyno down and then run the supress c in the pct.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    yeah im putting everything together for a pplex/estane cycle and had a possible 11oxo bridge in there, but instead i was thinking of running the form during the last couple weeks of cycle to keep poss gyno down and then run the supress c in the pct.
    run the td formestane the whole cycle-pm celc5 for his advice, he started 2nd week of his pp cycle i think, even though i tried to twist his arm to start sooner. 2pumps2xday will be plenty of td formestane on cycle and one bottle will be plenty, but you may want to buy more because you will love it and it may be out of stock,lol. i think the suppress-c will be a great addition, start it week 2 of pct or wait till 10 days into it. i am eager to start mine so week 2 it is.

30. Ive ordered this too, exactly what i wanted.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DTP and Suppress C....Too much cortisol suppression?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:57 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:05 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 08:27 PM