Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    any testers needed to run a log for this product. I need a cort control after my cycle is over
    Doubtful at this time. When we get in the full batch, we may send out more for testing though. If you see that that may fit in with your timetable, pm me.

2. anybody else noticed CEL just blowed the F**k up in the last couple of weeks? what are you guys doing over there, sitting in a lab with a big bag of uppers?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Doubtful at this time. When we get in the full batch, we may send out more for testing though. If you see that that may fit in with your timetable, pm me.
    Im looking for cort control in about a little over a month. prolly 5 weeks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I'm in, just placed an order, looks quite interesting. The only thing I'm concerned about is that my work shift is from 4pm-2:30am (tue-fri), what would you suggest for application times
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Probably anytime after 12:00 would be fine. I just apply right before bed
    Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    I would suggest spacing the dosage out evenly throughout the day; you can adjust that according to your own convenience and schedule.
    Actually I thought i was responding in the CEL Formestane thread- thats why i suggested evening dose.....lol ...I need a break

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

5. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    Im looking for cort control in about a little over a month. prolly 5 weeks.
    Just pm me when closer and Ill let you know if I can give any out.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually I thought i was responding in the CEL Formestane thread- thats why i suggested evening dose.....lol ...I need a break
    Lol. Thats good ****.

7. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    anybody else noticed CEL just blowed the F**k up in the last couple of weeks? what are you guys doing over there, sitting in a lab with a big bag of uppers?
    4 new products, and 1 new one to go this week

No, just sitting in the office without the uppers, but if you have any you'd like to send me.....

On that note, my favorite upper is supposed to be back in stock next week .... Focus XT by SNS is finally supposed to be back.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    On that note, my favorite upper is supposed to be back in stock next week .... Focus XT by SNS is finally supposed to be back.
    Thats good news ..the only thing that comes close to Focus xt is Ultima~~but it gets expensive

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

9. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Hahaha.

I'll just say I made my own bEAT dermal with a lower dose than CL has in theirs and it worked AWESOME for my Mom. She lost 3/4" of an inch on her waist. Help with bloating somewhat with her.

I've been wanting this for a while. I'm definitely going to buy.

If you guys have VAT (visceral adipose tissue) this is the product to try, IMO.
    isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
    by the way this used to be in ALL of the "good" VPX products that were out before the original ban of 2004 and I always had awsome results with loss of lower abdominal fat on these as compared to any other product.

Mr.50

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    It was in one of the Retain formulas. The oral bioavailability of it has always been regarded as an issue, so those that liked any of the oral versions should be very pleased with the topicals.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    by the way this used to be in ALL of the "good" VPX products that were out before the original ban of 2004 and I always had awsome results with loss of lower abdominal fat on these as compared to any other product.

Mr.50
    Good catch if true; I did not know that myself. Appreciate you pointing that out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    It was in one of the Retain formulas. The oral bioavailability of it has always been regarded as an issue, so those that liked any of the oral versions should be very pleased with the topicals.

Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!

14. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!

I didn't know retain was methylated...?

Based on eveything I've seen, this should produce some very very solid results

15. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Good catch if true; I did not know that myself. Appreciate you pointing that out.
    It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50

16. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.
    No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50

19. looking nice. Very nice indeed. I need some cortisol blockers just to keep muscle with my stress

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50
    I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?

21. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?
    Sure will. It will be a while though because I want to give it a full fair run because I am just coming off The One so I am in PCT and the first few weeks may be less then stellar.

Mr.50

22. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.

23. Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.
    I think it was the opposite. Cortisol control would relate to fat loss.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though.

24. either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.
    Possibly, I wasn't sure so I was just looking for clarification. Thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:27 PM
  2. Ultimate Cortisol Control....the NP way
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:57 AM
  3. estrogen progesterone cortisol control
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:15 AM