Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!
    Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.
    No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

looking nice. Very nice indeed. I need some cortisol blockers just to keep muscle with my stress
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50
    I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?
    Sure will. It will be a while though because I want to give it a full fair run because I am just coming off The One so I am in PCT and the first few weeks may be less then stellar.

Mr.50
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.
  8. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lciaccio View Post
    From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.
    I think it was the opposite. Cortisol control would relate to fat loss.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.
    Possibly, I wasn't sure so I was just looking for clarification. Thanks!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
    Yeah it is. ALRI methylated it - I figured dermal was a better route for bEAT.

I've been swamped with work brah. I'm working 60 to 70 hrs and still hitting the gym. I'm around on the weekends somewhat.

I think the good ole days of JMH and the 7000 posts are over.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

CEL,
    When I'm not traveling so much, I'ma give this a run myself. Looking to see if I can find a female that trains to get her to try so you can have some things to market towards women.

Now just isn't the time. Sorry.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Yeah it is. ALRI methylated it - I figured dermal was a better route for bEAT.

I've been swamped with work brah. I'm working 60 to 70 hrs and still hitting the gym. I'm around on the weekends somewhat.

I think the good ole days of JMH and the 7000 posts are over.
    yeah, i am looking forward to trying the dermal in my coming pct-already have suppress-c on hand. btw i know about busy work schedules, will probably hit 64 hours or maybe more next week. hard to fit it all in.
  14. Diamond Member

CEL,
    When I'm not traveling so much, I'ma give this a run myself. Looking to see if I can find a female that trains to get her to try so you can have some things to market towards women.

Now just isn't the time. Sorry.
    always looking for a female to try things out on-same old jmh.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

always looking for a female to try things out on-same old jmh.
    hehehehe

I ain't changed none, brah.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

yeah, i am looking forward to trying the dermal in my coming pct-already have suppress-c on hand. btw i know about busy work schedules, will probably hit 64 hours or maybe more next week. hard to fit it all in.
    how would you suggest dosing in a PCT?
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    how would you suggest dosing in a PCT?
    2 squirts twice a day spread 8-12 hours apart. i can't wait to use it, probably start 2nd week of pct. cel had a lot of talks with nerdy science guys-well not really, but a lot of knowledgeable guys on another board a year or two ago. the b-andro was talked about a lot as a transdermal, i am very excited to finally have the chance to try it. td formestane/suppress-c and something like meltdown or lipo black may just be my summer cut after the cycle and pct are over. this supp is very versatile and has a ton of potential.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

yeah im putting everything together for a pplex/estane cycle and had a possible 11oxo bridge in there, but instead i was thinking of running the form during the last couple weeks of cycle to keep poss gyno down and then run the supress c in the pct.
  19. Diamond Member

yeah im putting everything together for a pplex/estane cycle and had a possible 11oxo bridge in there, but instead i was thinking of running the form during the last couple weeks of cycle to keep poss gyno down and then run the supress c in the pct.
    run the td formestane the whole cycle-pm celc5 for his advice, he started 2nd week of his pp cycle i think, even though i tried to twist his arm to start sooner. 2pumps2xday will be plenty of td formestane on cycle and one bottle will be plenty, but you may want to buy more because you will love it and it may be out of stock,lol. i think the suppress-c will be a great addition, start it week 2 of pct or wait till 10 days into it. i am eager to start mine so week 2 it is.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Ive ordered this too, exactly what i wanted.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  21. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Ive ordered this too, exactly what i wanted.
    I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Topical Formestane is getting talked about alot, but I think this product is being overlooked. Out of all the new items, this is the one that I am most personally excited about.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Topical Formestane is getting talked about alot, but I think this product is being overlooked. Out of all the new items, this is the one that I am most personally excited about.
    Is it out yet? I've not seen it for sale in the usual places I check.
  23. Board Sponsor

Is it out yet? I've not seen it for sale in the usual places I check.
    It is for sale now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out very quickly so only a few places got any of it. We have more coming in next week and it should be popping up everywhere else shortly after that.
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

run the td formestane the whole cycle-pm celc5 for his advice, he started 2nd week of his pp cycle i think, even though i tried to twist his arm to start sooner. 2pumps2xday will be plenty of td formestane on cycle and one bottle will be plenty, but you may want to buy more because you will love it and it may be out of stock,lol. i think the suppress-c will be a great addition, start it week 2 of pct or wait till 10 days into it. i am eager to start mine so week 2 it is.

yeah i was thinking about doing this

pplex 20/30/30/40
    estane 0/0/20/30/30/40
    form 0/0/100/100/75/50/50(into pct)/50(into pct)
    then pct would be either
    nolva 20/20/20/10 on
    or clomid 50/50/50/
    and of course the supress c?
    PCT 0/4squirts/4squirts/4squirts/2/2

but why wait one week into pct to start the supress C? if i did that the suppress c would outlast and go past my pct... right?
  25. Board Sponsor

pplex 20/30/30/40
    estane 0/0/20/30/30/40
    form 0/0/75/75/50/50/into pct
    then pct would be either
    nolva 20/20/20/10 on
    or clomg and novla combo.

but why wait one week into pct to start the supress C? if i did that the suppress c would outlast and go past my pct... right?
    I would start on day 1, but some may disagree.
  26. Diamond Member

pplex 20/30/30/40
    estane 0/0/20/30/30/40
    form 0/0/75/75/50/50/into pct
    then pct would be either
    nolva 20/20/20/10 on
    or clomg and novla combo.

harland, i have to be honest. the thinking has changed on anti-corts in pct. when i first joined here the accepted way was first day of pct start the anti-cort. now the thinking is that cort is reduced by the hormone, so starting anti-cort first day of pct would crush cortisol levels too low. i think the accepted way now is a week to 10 days into pct. i have done it both ways and to tell the truth i didn't FEEL like it made any difference when i started it. i don't have bloodwork on this just my knowing how my body reacts. i could tell you to start it on day 1, but i don't want to get a big debate going. either way you should be covered.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

harland, i have to be honest. the thinking has changed on anti-corts in pct. when i first joined here the accepted way was first day of pct start the anti-cort. now the thinking is that cort is reduced by the hormone, so starting anti-cort first day of pct would crush cortisol levels too low. i think the accepted way now is a week to 10 days into pct. i have done it both ways and to tell the truth i didn't FEEL like it made any difference when i started it. i don't have bloodwork on this just my knowing how my body reacts. i could tell you to start it on day 1, but i don't want to get a big debate going. either way you should be covered.
    ok then after all is said in done, does this look live heaven or what?

pplex 20/30/30/40/0/0/0/0/0/0
    estane 0/0/20/30/30/40/0/0/0/0
    form 0/0/100/100/75/50/50/50/0/0 or form 0/0/75/75/75/75/75/50/0/0
    nolva 0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20/10/?10?
    Supress C 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/4squirts/4/4/2/2
    cycle assist 2 bottles, rec. dose = 60 total days. prob start one week before cycle start.

nolva can be changed to clomid have both.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I've not see any issues starting day 1 of PCT with anti-cort supps.

I start day 1 just to make it easier to get into the PCT routine.
  29. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I actally start mine after week one (day 8)
    As for your PCT if you want to use a serm then i;d go w/ Clomid but this cycle can be easily done OTC

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  30. Diamond Member

jmh and mw1 are examples of what i was talking about, both have found what works best for them. imo there is no right or wrong, either way will be just fine. i am looking at my bottle of suppress-c and thinking i may start day 1 myself.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I actally start mine after week one (day 8)
    As for your PCT if you want to use a serm then i;d go w/ Clomid but this cycle can be easily done OTC
    ok cool, yeah i was going to run the serm because i already have em, and i want everything to go supper smoothly, no itch, tender, nothing.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

jmh and mw1 are examples of what i was talking about, both have found what works best for them. imo there is no right or wrong, either way will be just fine. i am looking at my bottle of suppress-c and thinking i may start day 1 myself.
    I will take your advice and listen to my body. Im going to be on the form and serm for the first week anyway, so ill wait and maybe start the suppress c after a couple days.
    Last edited by Harland; 05-01-2009 at 10:40 PM.
  33. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like a plan! Will you be logging this cycle here at AM?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Sounds like a plan! Will you be logging this cycle here at AM?
    oh yeah, and im going to try and have a lot of details, pics/measurements/etc.

it will start june first, It gives me all month to try and really gain naturally, plus it will be like 19-20 weeks since i last took a dose of hdrol, and like 17 weeks since pct was over.
  35. Diamond Member

i can tell you that suppress-c really works. i started it at full dose [2 pumps 2x day] on first day of pct. it lowed cort levels enough that my knee hurt. i cut back to 2 pumps 1x eod for rest of this coming week and will ramp up slowly. this is the real deal. cel is bringing out some good products.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i can tell you that suppress-c really works. i started it at full dose [2 pumps 2x day] on first day of pct. it lowed cort levels enough that my knee hurt. i cut back to 2 pumps 1x eod for rest of this coming week and will ramp up slowly. this is the real deal. cel is bringing out some good products.
    woot woot!

I'm a log it whenever I get it.
  37. Diamond Member

woot woot!

I'm a log it whenever I get it.
    shiit, stuff really works. it usually took 3 days of full dose of lean extreme to get sore knee.i got money that says results on this are gonna be fantastic.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

shiit, stuff really works. it usually took 3 days of full dose of lean extreme to get sore knee.i got money that says results on this are gonna be fantastic.
    so starting slow and ramping up? what about tampering down? feer of cortisol rebound?
  39. Diamond Member

so starting slow and ramping up? what about tampering down? feer of cortisol rebound?
    harland, this is my fault for assuming you knew about my bad knee. i have to be careful using anti-cort and atd. this is just my 'special circumstance'. for some reason td formestane doesn't effect it. for you i recommend dosing as directed.
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

harland, this is my fault for assuming you knew about my bad knee. i have to be careful using anti-cort and atd. this is just my 'special circumstance'. for some reason td formestane doesn't effect it. for you i recommend dosing as directed.
    oh ok, well i was going to start out maybe first couple days at like 1x2 then do 2x2, but i was going to do 100/100/100/50/50 sound good?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DTP and Suppress C....Too much cortisol suppression?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:05 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM