Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Suppress-C is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy regimens. Suppress-C’s topical absorption matrix is designed to improve the bioavailability of the primary active component, B-Adrostenetriol.

What is Cortisol & How it Effects Body Composition:
In order to fully appreciate how much Suppress-C can aid one reach their body-composition goals, it is important to understand what cortisol is and how it is detrimental to ones physique.

Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body’s way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.

Cortisol’s Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:
Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen’s terms this means that cotrisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.

Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Storage:
Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal ‘pot belly’ appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.

It is important to remember though that while cortisol has its detrimental effects on overall body composition, it does have its useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to speak in terms of controlling cortisol rather than blocking it entirely.

Common Dosing Protocol:
Suppress-C is generally used for 4 to 8 weeks per cycle at a dosage of 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day. Please see dosage instructions for full application details.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 squirts (2 ml)
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
B-Androstenetriol (Androst-5-ene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol) – 50 mg

Other Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Triglyceride Complex, Water, d-Limonene, Carbomer.

Directions:
Apply 2 ml (2 squirts) to the skin twice daily, preferably spaced 8 to 12 hours apart.

For topical use, apply gel onto clean, dry skin and rub in thoroughly. Apply evenly on the inside of the thighs or the inside of the upper arms. Best is used after bathing and drying. Allow 1 to 5 minutes to dry.

Shake well before each application.

Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles.

Warnings:
Keep away from children. Do not ingest orally. Keep away from spark or flame. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Not intended for anyone under 21 years of age.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a flat copy of the label. (Tried to post it and my jpeg was too large).

There was an issue with the final print copy on the labels for the first batch. Due to the dimensions being transposed, the labels are basically sideways on the bottles rather than up and down. Rather than referring to them as looking stupid, which they do, we prefer to think of them as looking 'hardcore' :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
nice man looking fwd to trying the new line up :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry, some labels are sideways on the bottle intentionally :) Glad you listened to the feedback for a cortisol control product.

Also you've got a typo, you missed the t in androstenetriol. (In the amount per serving)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, I did want to state that these products should be available at most of our retailers in around 2 to 3 weeks we are hoping. We had a pre-shipment from the manufacturer that was a small percentage of the finished batch and it got bought up almost immediately, so thats why it is not available everywhere yet.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, some labels are sideways on the bottle intentionally :) Glad you listened to the feedback for a cortisol control product.

Also you've got a typo, you missed the t in androstenetriol. (In the amount per serving)
Thanks for the catch. Corrected.

These labels definately arent sideways on purpose; they look like crap lol, but we will get them fixed next go round.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
CEL has done it again

nice job!!!!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thought about being up a bottle of this from TF tonight but was not sure if it was a pre-order or not...Is this shipping yet ?
Thanks. Out of all of our new products, this is the one that I am personally most excited about.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thought about being up a bottle of this from TF tonight but was not sure if it was a pre-order or not...Is this shipping yet ?
They have it in stock and ready to ship to you.

In all honesty, this will probably sell out quick because as stated, the pre-shipment part of our first batch was pretty small. If it does run out, the rest of the batch should be to us to ship to retailers in two to three weeks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
They have it in stock and ready to ship to you.

In all honesty, this will probably sell out quick because as stated, the pre-shipment part of our first batch was pretty small. If it does run out, the rest of the batch should be to us to ship to retailers in two to three weeks.
Brah when you gonna thank me for suggesting this to Steve. ;)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brah when you gonna thank me for suggesting this to Steve. ;)
I actually almost typed that at the beginning of the thread after my second post, but wasnt sure if you'd want the acknowledgement or not.

To give proper credit, JMH is a rep for SNS and spoke with Steve about this idea (steve runs SNS for those that dont know). Steve felt it would fit in with our line better so he passed the idea on to us and helped alot along the way with this product becoming a reality. Great thanks to the both of you.

Now, get out there and sell this product lol. If it doesnt sell, we blame you :p

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
wow, topical cortisol control. i never would have thought of that! good stuff guys. definitely interested in hearing more.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I actually almost typed that at the beginning of the thread after my second post, but wasnt sure if you'd want the acknowledgement or not.

To give proper credit, JMH is a rep for SNS and spoke with Steve about this idea (steve runs SNS for those that dont know). Steve felt it would fit in with our line better so he passed the idea on to us and helped alot along the way with this product becoming a reality. Great thanks to the both of you.

Now, get out there and sell this product lol. If it doesnt sell, we blame you :p
Hahaha.

I'll just say I made my own bEAT dermal with a lower dose than CL has in theirs and it worked AWESOME for my Mom. She lost 3/4" of an inch on her waist. Help with bloating somewhat with her.

I've been wanting this for a while. I'm definitely going to buy.

If you guys have VAT (visceral adipose tissue) this is the product to try, IMO.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CompEdgeLabs,

So if you are trying to lose fat from lower abs should you still apply this to inside of thighs and upper arms or should the place you want to lose the fat from be the application location?

Mr.50

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
CompEdgeLabs,

So if you are trying to lose fat from lower abs should you still apply this to inside of thighs and upper arms or should the place you want to lose the fat from be the application location?

Mr.50

It is not a local agent. It gets in your system and works, so application location will not affect fat loss, except that certain areas will absorb better.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is not a local agent. It gets in your system and works, so application location will not affect fat loss, except that certain areas will absorb better.
So there is no added effect of lowering cortisol locally especially in the abdominal region?

Mr.50

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So there is no added effect of lowering cortisol locally especially in the abdominal region?

Mr.50
No, we went with a systemic carrier rather than a localized because the goal of this product is to supply an effective dose of the active ingredient so that it can be used for fat loss, pct, etc.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, just placed an order, looks quite interesting. The only thing I'm concerned about is that my work shift is from 4pm-2:30am (tue-fri), what would you suggest for application times

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, just placed an order, looks quite interesting. The only thing I'm concerned about is that my work shift is from 4pm-2:30am (tue-fri), what would you suggest for application times
Probably anytime after 12:00 would be fine. I just apply right before bed

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest spacing the dosage out evenly throughout the day; you can adjust that according to your own convenience and schedule.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
any testers needed to run a log for this product. I need a cort control after my cycle is over ;)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any testers needed to run a log for this product. I need a cort control after my cycle is over ;)
Doubtful at this time. When we get in the full batch, we may send out more for testing though. If you see that that may fit in with your timetable, pm me.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
anybody else noticed CEL just blowed the F**k up in the last couple of weeks? what are you guys doing over there, sitting in a lab with a big bag of uppers?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful at this time. When we get in the full batch, we may send out more for testing though. If you see that that may fit in with your timetable, pm me.
Im looking for cort control in about a little over a month. prolly 5 weeks.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably anytime after 12:00 would be fine. I just apply right before bed
I would suggest spacing the dosage out evenly throughout the day; you can adjust that according to your own convenience and schedule.
:chairshot: Actually I thought i was responding in the CEL Formestane thread- thats why i suggested evening dose.....lol ...I need a break

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:chairshot: Actually I thought i was responding in the CEL Formestane thread- thats why i suggested evening dose.....lol ...I need a break
Lol. Thats good ****. :D

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anybody else noticed CEL just blowed the F**k up in the last couple of weeks? what are you guys doing over there, sitting in a lab with a big bag of uppers?
4 new products, and 1 new one to go this week :D

No, just sitting in the office without the uppers, but if you have any you'd like to send me..... :)

On that note, my favorite upper is supposed to be back in stock next week .... Focus XT by SNS is finally supposed to be back.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On that note, my favorite upper is supposed to be back in stock next week .... Focus XT by SNS is finally supposed to be back.
Thats good news ..the only thing that comes close to Focus xt is Ultima~~but it gets expensive

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha.

I'll just say I made my own bEAT dermal with a lower dose than CL has in theirs and it worked AWESOME for my Mom. She lost 3/4" of an inch on her waist. Help with bloating somewhat with her.

I've been wanting this for a while. I'm definitely going to buy.

If you guys have VAT (visceral adipose tissue) this is the product to try, IMO.
isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
by the way this used to be in ALL of the "good" VPX products that were out before the original ban of 2004 and I always had awsome results with loss of lower abdominal fat on these as compared to any other product.

Mr.50

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was in one of the Retain formulas. The oral bioavailability of it has always been regarded as an issue, so those that liked any of the oral versions should be very pleased with the topicals.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
by the way this used to be in ALL of the "good" VPX products that were out before the original ban of 2004 and I always had awsome results with loss of lower abdominal fat on these as compared to any other product.

Mr.50
Good catch if true; I did not know that myself. Appreciate you pointing that out.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
It was in one of the Retain formulas. The oral bioavailability of it has always been regarded as an issue, so those that liked any of the oral versions should be very pleased with the topicals.

Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that why retain was methylated? non-methylated is a plus. Not swallowing pills is a bigger plus!

I didn't know retain was methylated...?

Based on eveything I've seen, this should produce some very very solid results

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good catch if true; I did not know that myself. Appreciate you pointing that out.
It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was in them for sure.....plus we did some "research" on it at university in injectible form (suspension) I believe.....

plus it is not clear that methyl-androtriol has the same effects as non-methyl andro-triol. Remember methylation does more then just improve oral absorbtion......it also changes the tertiary structure of the molecule which affects binding and possibly transcription.

Mr.50
^^^ Yeah, what he said :D Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yeah, what he said :D Kidding, thanks for that explanation as to the methylation.

I had used some of the old VPX ph's and loved them, but never even realized that this was in them. I really appreciate you pointing that out.
No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
looking nice. Very nice indeed. I need some cortisol blockers just to keep muscle with my stress :D

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob. I just started my Suppress-C last night so hopefully we will see similar sorts of results!

Mr.50
I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to seeing your progress. Do you intend on posting up a final review on your thoughts of it?
Sure will. It will be a while though because I want to give it a full fair run because I am just coming off The One so I am in PCT and the first few weeks may be less then stellar.

Mr.50

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Alot of the feedback indicated that people preferred the non methylated over the methylated version of the ingredient, so I dont think it being methylated improved the absorption very much.

From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what I remember, people looking for more fat loss than cort control preferred the original retain (methylated).I think it was the other way around for the retain2 (non methylated), because the fat reduction was not as strong in retain 2.
I think it was the opposite. Cortisol control would relate to fat loss.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
either way, i am excited to try it along with td formestane-geat new products, cel.