CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 11 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    i see ..thanks for the input .. ill give my sample a try after my workout ..ofcourse i know that its only 1/5th of a serving .. so ill judge mainly on taste/mixibility
    Awesome!!! after wards you can drink some vanilla protein haha. but with the full serving you wouldn't need it. look forward to your feedback!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Bump, few more days !!!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will be posting my review of GF today!!!!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I will be posting my review of GF today!!!!!

Can't wait Big reap!!!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Here is the write up from my log. Hell of a product IMO

I am going to produce this write up with it being divided into several categories with a rating out of 10. Those categories are:
    Taste, Mixability, Feeling, Effect on weight, and Overall

Taste:
    After trying the sample a ways back, I liked the taste, but am always concerned that a specific taste like this might wear on me, and have me gagging at the end. Not the case with GF. In fact it was quite the opposite. When I started I “liked” the taste, but was not truly sold on it. However, after the first week concluded I started to really dig the taste and actually began to look forward to it. That was not something I expected.
    Rating 9.5/10

Mixability:
    Here was the one major draw back in my opinion. Once I got the right amount of water and GF, I thought I would be in pretty good shape. However, even with a blender, it was difficult to get the mixture right. To be honest, at times that became quite frustrating, as I don’t always want to use a blender for my shakes, I would rather use a shaker cup, as the cleanup is a pain in the butt. Rating 3/10

Feeling:
    The sample gave me a crazy pump, and I do mean crazy. Going through the log, the pump lessened and really only changed in any way dependent upon the workout I was doing. I noticed that the more giant sets I did, the greater the after effect I received from GF. I did like the idea of the digestive enzymes as that allowed me to eat a little something with it, but after taking in 40oz I was not all that hungry to be honest, and it became a meal of its own. Rating 7.5/10

Effect on Weight:
    With the type of body that I have, I can back on weight without issue, it is losing weight that I tend to struggle with. With GF, weight packed on very quickly. However, I was concerned that it was not all positive weight, as I tend to be a bit carb sensitive. On the plus side, I tested Universal Torrents newest flavor, and I got far better results on GF than I did on that, which I believe use WMS. I am not a huge fan of WMS to be honest. Final thought on this, my weight went down a few lbs as a result of personal issues, but I am sure had those not transpired, my weight would have continued to increase. Rating 8.5/10

Overall:
    So overall thoughts? This is a good product, and if you lift 5 days a week, it is a reasonable price for a 1 month supply. I will acknowledge that I had difficulty with it as previously discussed, however I am overall quite pleased, and would consider buying this if and when I do my next bulk. I am planning a several month cut to find the abs I had years ago, I know they exist damn it. So in closing, if you are planning a bulk in the near future, this product is far better than Torrent, and it is recommended by yours truly.
    Final Rating: 7.125/10 (I actually used math for this)
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am going to produce this write up with it being divided into several categories with a rating out of 10. Those categories are:

Taste:
    After trying the sample a ways back, I liked the taste, but am always concerned that a specific taste like this might wear on me, and have me gagging at the end. Not the case with GF. In fact it was quite the opposite. When I started I “liked” the taste, but was not truly sold on it. However, after the first week concluded I started to really dig the taste and actually began to look forward to it. That was not something I expected.
    Rating 9.5/10

Mixability:
    Here was the one major draw back in my opinion. Once I got the right amount of water and GF, I thought I would be in pretty good shape. However, even with a blender, it was difficult to get the mixture right. To be honest, at times that became quite frustrating, as I don’t always want to use a blender for my shakes, I would rather use a shaker cup, as the cleanup is a pain in the butt. Rating 3/10

Feeling:
    The sample gave me a crazy pump, and I do mean crazy. Going through the log, the pump lessened and really only changed in any way dependent upon the workout I was doing. I noticed that the more giant sets I did, the greater the after effect I received from GF. I did like the idea of the digestive enzymes as that allowed me to eat a little something with it, but after taking in 40oz I was not all that hungry to be honest, and it became a meal of its own. Rating 7.5/10

Effect on Weight:
    With the type of body that I have, I can back on weight without issue, it is losing weight that I tend to struggle with. With GF, weight packed on very quickly. However, I was concerned that it was not all positive weight, as I tend to be a bit carb sensitive. On the plus side, I tested Universal Torrents newest flavor, and I got far better results on GF than I did on that, which I believe use WMS. I am not a huge fan of WMS to be honest. Final thought on this, my weight went down a few lbs as a result of personal issues, but I am sure had those not transpired, my weight would have continued to increase. Rating 8.5/10

Overall:
    So overall thoughts? This is a good product, and if you lift 5 days a week, it is a reasonable price for a 1 month supply. I will acknowledge that I had difficulty with it as previously discussed, however I am overall quite pleased, and would consider buying this if and when I do my next bulk. I am planning a several month cut to find the abs I had years ago, I know they exist damn it. So in closing, if you are planning a bulk in the near future, this product is far better than Torrent, and it is recommended by yours truly.

NERD !!!!!!!!

lol jkin .. great review man .. ima give this protein a shot after im done with my 5lbs of whey
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

NERD !!!!!!!!

lol jkin .. great review man .. ima give this protein a shot after im done with my 5lbs of whey
    I am a nerd, no joke.

But since I ran it for a month, I figured I own them this much
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Taste:
    Rating 9.5/10

Mixability:

Feeling:

Effect on Weight:

Overall:
    Strong entry!!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Best product on the market

REDuction

I have been using REDuction for 20 days and can honestly say that its effects are phenominal. Since I have started I have lost 7 lbs and 2% body fat; none of which are in muscle as my maxes have not diminished in the least. In fact, my maxes have increased since beginning.

The dosing is simple, 2 when you wake up and 2 before you goto bed. They are pill form and are a great convenience not to have to mix it. Surprisingly the pills have a taste to them thats almost like a diluted cough drop taste. Because this is a non-caffeine based product I don't get the jitters during the day and there is absolutely no crash. The greatest thing about this product is the appetite supression: right off the bat I dropped from 3k+ cals a day to 1k a day without being hungry.

I have a meso/endo type body so i've also tried to be a little leaner and have experimented with several different fat burners such as Boiling Point, Thermotabs, and Red Line and can honestly say that this is the most effective one with the least amount of side-effects.

If ever there was a person in doubt of which fat burner to take I would strongly encourage Controlled Labs: REDuction to take care of the job. And a great thing about Controlled Labs products is you can stack it with any of their great products for great effects. I know this for fact as I have used all but 3 of the Controlled Labs product.
    -What greater time to try the last 3 than to win 'em?

So remember.......vote REDuction
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    REDuction

I have been using REDuction for 20 days and can honestly say that its effects are phenominal. Since I have started I have lost 7 lbs and 2% body fat; none of which are in muscle as my maxes have not diminished in the least. In fact, my maxes have increased since beginning.

The dosing is simple, 2 when you wake up and 2 before you goto bed. They are pill form and are a great convenience not to have to mix it. Surprisingly the pills have a taste to them thats almost like a diluted cough drop taste. Because this is a non-caffeine based product I don't get the jitters during the day and there is absolutely no crash. The greatest thing about this product is the appetite supression: right off the bat I dropped from 3k+ cals a day to 1k a day without being hungry.

I have a meso/endo type body so i've also tried to be a little leaner and have experimented with several different fat burners such as Boiling Point, Thermotabs, and Red Line and can honestly say that this is the most effective one with the least amount of side-effects.

If ever there was a person in doubt of which fat burner to take I would strongly encourage Controlled Labs: REDuction to take care of the job. And a great thing about Controlled Labs products is you can stack it with any of their great products for great effects. I know this for fact as I have used all but 3 of the Controlled Labs product.

Wow great review bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! That reduction is kicking serious beehind for you!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

REDuction

I am thrilled to read this as I just started this yesterday night
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

I'm on it right now and loving REDuction. I will be posting my results as we get closer to the deadline of August 1st.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am thrilled to read this as I just started this yesterday night
    well you chose the right thing to get the job done. goto my thread and sub and post the link to yours if your doing a log so our results can be compared

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...n-ez-cl-3.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.68%

only one winner????
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.68%

I am a firm believer in the controlled labs products and have been for quite awhile now. In my personal opinion WHITE FLOOD is the most potent and universal supplement on the market... well in north america atleast (that coke in mexico really gets me going)
    White flood is not just a pre workout supplement to me. Its a complete mood changing expierence. Those days that im draging ass to the gym are over with two scoops of the flood in my system.
    By far white flood is the fastest acting pre workout supp out there. Most supplements it was like a sit and wait game, but with the flood i drink it while entering the gym and in no time im ready for battle against all the ipod wearing soccer moms on the elepticals.
    my wife is a friend of the flood as well... simply put because she is a money saving jew who wont allow me to spend much on anything but her, therefor she loves the price of controlled labs products and how long they last.
    Speaking of how long it lasts... Ive worn out underwear faster than i go through a tub of white flood (true story)
    Another intresting fact that ive learned about white flood is that dogs love it! my boxer managed to get onto the table once. she knocked over the flood that was almost full and managed to make it an empty tub. i would of been mad but who can blame a dog for wanting to be swole.
    the bottom line is that white flood is more creditable than iraq and is so trustworthy that it makes for a much better presidental canidate.
    one last fact and ill rest my case.... when in iraq i was messing around and a local iraqi boy stole what he thought was lemonade. it was white flood. as pissed off as i was i realized that white flood created a cohesion between us and that rodney king was right.... we all can just get along, with white flood.

thank you for listening to my fully creditable essay.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    I am a firm believer in the controlled labs products and have been for quite awhile now. In my personal opinion WHITE FLOOD is the most potent and universal supplement on the market... well in north america atleast (that coke in mexico really gets me going)
    White flood is not just a pre workout supplement to me. Its a complete mood changing expierence. Those days that im draging ass to the gym are over with two scoops of the flood in my system.
    By far white flood is the fastest acting pre workout supp out there. Most supplements it was like a sit and wait game, but with the flood i drink it while entering the gym and in no time im ready for battle against all the ipod wearing soccer moms on the elepticals.
    my wife is a friend of the flood as well... simply put because she is a money saving jew who wont allow me to spend much on anything but her, therefor she loves the price of controlled labs products and how long they last.
    Speaking of how long it lasts... Ive worn out underwear faster than i go through a tub of white flood (true story)
    Another intresting fact that ive learned about white flood is that dogs love it! my boxer managed to get onto the table once. she knocked over the flood that was almost full and managed to make it an empty tub. i would of been mad but who can blame a dog for wanting to be swole.
    the bottom line is that white flood is more creditable than iraq and is so trustworthy that it makes for a much better presidental canidate.
    one last fact and ill rest my case.... when in iraq i was messing around and a local iraqi boy stole what he thought was lemonade. it was white flood. as pissed off as i was i realized that white flood created a cohesion between us and that rodney king was right.... we all can just get along, with white flood.

a little negative but good review.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

umm . . that's just bizarrely weird . . you may want to lay off the green or the nose-powder, whichever is causing havoc in your head at the moment . .
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lolz chop chop
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hehe smeton my boy, apply it solely to the quote. otherwise i too can be open minded

p.s. ill get ya back when i can ^^
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

hehe smeton my boy, apply it solely to the quote. otherwise i too can be open minded

p.s. ill get ya back when i can ^^
    okay=)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Nice essay, thank you for your entry
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

not sure if I should take offense to the bolded section , however in reading the whole thing I see something else must be going on in this young man's head and I start to feel bad for him and his wife (and dog too evidently)
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.68%

not sure if I should take offense to the bolded section , however in reading the whole thing I see something else must be going on in this young man's head and I start to feel bad for him and his wife (and dog too evidently)
    my wife is jewish and its our inside joke.
    i just wanted to write something different than the rest that would draw attention.

if i offended you i didnt mean to, it was all inside fun aimed at my spouse.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

u know that political statement theres no such thing as bad publicity? ......im almost 92% sure that thats not true buddy
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%

Ahh, im so anxiousss!!!
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    Ahh, im so anxiousss!!!
    :bruce3: ME TOO!!!!!!
    :bb3:
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

me three
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

damn, i feel forgotten.
  29. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Ahh, im so anxiousss!!!
    Dude i can't wait for the decision.....if its in my favor...lmao
    Goodluck 2 all!! Reviews are strong.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Dude i can't wait for the decision.....if its in my favor...lmao
    Goodluck 2 all!! Reviews are strong.
    lol. yeah, my review was alright, but there were some good ones! Good luck to all
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

lol. yeah, my review was alright, but there were some good ones! Good luck to all
    For sure, this will be a hard decision!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    For sure, this will be a hard decision!
    when is the winner going to be chosen?

P.S. Are you Kane?
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

u know that political statement theres no such thing as bad publicity? ......im almost 92% sure that thats not true buddy
    what are you 92 % that isn't true drumma?

also yes whoever wins well CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

jus have every1 win and do a log
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

jus have every1 win and do a log
    i am thebigt and i approve of this suggestion.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am thebigt and i approve of this suggestion.
    i second this action.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

lets get more votes on my bright thought
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%

lets get more votes on my bright thought
    can you vote twice?
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Guess i better get my entry in! Sorry i procrastinated so long(not in school so i hate writing paragraphs atm )

Well as you might guess with me being a Nimbus Rep I highly believe in adequate hydration and its multitude of effects on overall health and training benefits. I really like my electrolytes in my products and feel they have a wealth of uses. With that said it should come as no surprise that GlycerGrow is my favorite Controlled Labs product. I feel it is very advantageous around workouts that are moderate-high rep due to its ability to greatly increase pumps and intracellular hydration. The electrolytes within GG help to keep you going through tough workouts. The taurine and GMS help to provide a highly hydrated state in muscles and greatly increase the pumps training induces. They also help to increase the effects of other products(especially creatine products...Green Mag anyone??). I notice the least amount of mono bloat when stacking with GG. Personally when using GG i like to drink upwards of 1+liters just pre-workout and at least that much during and after as well. The GMS helps increase intracellular hydration and retention and therefore keeping the body in a hydrated state longer(maybe hyperhydrated per say). I personally can note this effect on my body as on GG i tend to not have to use the restroom(despite massive water intake) until several hours after GG consumption then i tend to have to take a leak often. This helps lead to greater amounts of endurance, pumps, vascularity, and muscle hardness. I note diuretic effects with longer use of GG as well. Another amazing aspect of GG is the amazing price, by combining these quality ingredients together with the lack of gimmicky fillers it is an amazing value(tubs last FOREVER) Finally i love GG because it does not contain any fillers or random ingredients.

There we go...thanks for the contest CL and good luck everyone else

PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Guess i better get my entry in! Sorry i procrastinated so long(not in school so i hate writing paragraphs atm )

Well as you might guess with me being a Nimbus Rep I highly believe in adequate hydration and its multitude of effects on overall health and training benefits. I really like my electrolytes in my products and feel they have a wealth of uses. With that said it should come as no surprise that GlycerGrow is my favorite Controlled Labs product. I feel it is very advantageous around workouts that are moderate-high rep due to its ability to greatly increase pumps and intracellular hydration. The electrolytes within GG help to keep you going through tough workouts. The taurine and GMS help to provide a highly hydrated state in muscles and greatly increase the pumps training induces. They also help to increase the effects of other products(especially creatine products...Green Mag anyone??). I notice the least amount of mono bloat when stacking with GG. Personally when using GG i like to drink upwards of 1+liters just pre-workout and at least that much during and after as well. The GMS helps increase intracellular hydration and retention and therefore keeping the body in a hydrated state longer(maybe hyperhydrated per say). I personally can note this effect on my body as on GG i tend to not have to use the restroom(despite massive water intake) until several hours after GG consumption then i tend to have to take a leak often. This helps lead to greater amounts of endurance, pumps, vascularity, and muscle hardness. I note diuretic effects with longer use of GG as well. Another amazing aspect of GG is the amazing price, by combining these quality ingredients together with the lack of gimmicky fillers it is an amazing value(tubs last FOREVER) Finally i love GG because it does not contain any fillers or random ingredients.

There we go...thanks for the contest CL and good luck everyone else

solid!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Controlled Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 08:07 PM
  2. Want to log ANY product from Controlled Labs? Post here!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:17 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:41 AM
  5. Replies: 6