CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am a firm believer in the controlled labs products and have been for quite awhile now. In my personal opinion WHITE FLOOD is the most potent and universal supplement on the market... well in north america atleast (that coke in mexico really gets me going)
White flood is not just a pre workout supplement to me. Its a complete mood changing expierence. Those days that im draging ass to the gym are over with two scoops of the flood in my system.
By far white flood is the fastest acting pre workout supp out there. Most supplements it was like a sit and wait game, but with the flood i drink it while entering the gym and in no time im ready for battle against all the ipod wearing soccer moms on the elepticals.
my wife is a friend of the flood as well... simply put because she is a money saving jew who wont allow me to spend much on anything but her, therefor she loves the price of controlled labs products and how long they last.
Speaking of how long it lasts... Ive worn out underwear faster than i go through a tub of white flood (true story)
Another intresting fact that ive learned about white flood is that dogs love it! my boxer managed to get onto the table once. she knocked over the flood that was almost full and managed to make it an empty tub. i would of been mad but who can blame a dog for wanting to be swole.
the bottom line is that white flood is more creditable than iraq and is so trustworthy that it makes for a much better presidental canidate.
one last fact and ill rest my case.... when in iraq i was messing around and a local iraqi boy stole what he thought was lemonade. it was white flood. as pissed off as i was i realized that white flood created a cohesion between us and that rodney king was right.... we all can just get along, with white flood.

thank you for listening to my fully creditable essay.
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Nice essay, thank you for your entry :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a firm believer in the controlled labs products and have been for quite awhile now. In my personal opinion WHITE FLOOD is the most potent and universal supplement on the market... well in north america atleast (that coke in mexico really gets me going)
White flood is not just a pre workout supplement to me. Its a complete mood changing expierence. Those days that im draging ass to the gym are over with two scoops of the flood in my system.
By far white flood is the fastest acting pre workout supp out there. Most supplements it was like a sit and wait game, but with the flood i drink it while entering the gym and in no time im ready for battle against all the ipod wearing soccer moms on the elepticals.
my wife is a friend of the flood as well... simply put because she is a money saving jew who wont allow me to spend much on anything but her, therefor she loves the price of controlled labs products and how long they last.
Speaking of how long it lasts... Ive worn out underwear faster than i go through a tub of white flood (true story)
Another intresting fact that ive learned about white flood is that dogs love it! my boxer managed to get onto the table once. she knocked over the flood that was almost full and managed to make it an empty tub. i would of been mad but who can blame a dog for wanting to be swole.
the bottom line is that white flood is more creditable than iraq and is so trustworthy that it makes for a much better presidental canidate.
one last fact and ill rest my case.... when in iraq i was messing around and a local iraqi boy stole what he thought was lemonade. it was white flood. as pissed off as i was i realized that white flood created a cohesion between us and that rodney king was right.... we all can just get along, with white flood.

not sure if I should take offense to the bolded section :nono:, however in reading the whole thing I see something else must be going on in this young man's head and I start to feel bad for him and his wife (and dog too evidently)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
not sure if I should take offense to the bolded section :nono:, however in reading the whole thing I see something else must be going on in this young man's head and I start to feel bad for him and his wife (and dog too evidently)
my wife is jewish and its our inside joke.
i just wanted to write something different than the rest that would draw attention.

if i offended you i didnt mean to, it was all inside fun aimed at my spouse.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
u know that political statement theres no such thing as bad publicity? ......im almost 92% sure that thats not true buddy:nutkick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i feel forgotten. :lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u know that political statement theres no such thing as bad publicity? ......im almost 92% sure that thats not true buddy:nutkick:
what are you 92 % that isn't true drumma?

also yes whoever wins well CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets get more votes on my bright thought :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess i better get my entry in! Sorry i procrastinated so long(not in school so i hate writing paragraphs atm :D )

Well as you might guess with me being a Nimbus Rep I highly believe in adequate hydration and its multitude of effects on overall health and training benefits. I really like my electrolytes in my products and feel they have a wealth of uses. With that said it should come as no surprise that GlycerGrow is my favorite Controlled Labs product. I feel it is very advantageous around workouts that are moderate-high rep due to its ability to greatly increase pumps and intracellular hydration. The electrolytes within GG help to keep you going through tough workouts. The taurine and GMS help to provide a highly hydrated state in muscles and greatly increase the pumps training induces. They also help to increase the effects of other products(especially creatine products...Green Mag anyone??). I notice the least amount of mono bloat when stacking with GG. Personally when using GG i like to drink upwards of 1+liters just pre-workout and at least that much during and after as well. The GMS helps increase intracellular hydration and retention and therefore keeping the body in a hydrated state longer(maybe hyperhydrated per say). I personally can note this effect on my body as on GG i tend to not have to use the restroom(despite massive water intake) until several hours after GG consumption then i tend to have to take a leak often. This helps lead to greater amounts of endurance, pumps, vascularity, and muscle hardness. I note diuretic effects with longer use of GG as well. Another amazing aspect of GG is the amazing price, by combining these quality ingredients together with the lack of gimmicky fillers it is an amazing value(tubs last FOREVER) Finally i love GG because it does not contain any fillers or random ingredients.

There we go...thanks for the contest CL and good luck everyone else :thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

Guess i better get my entry in! Sorry i procrastinated so long(not in school so i hate writing paragraphs atm :D )

Well as you might guess with me being a Nimbus Rep I highly believe in adequate hydration and its multitude of effects on overall health and training benefits. I really like my electrolytes in my products and feel they have a wealth of uses. With that said it should come as no surprise that GlycerGrow is my favorite Controlled Labs product. I feel it is very advantageous around workouts that are moderate-high rep due to its ability to greatly increase pumps and intracellular hydration. The electrolytes within GG help to keep you going through tough workouts. The taurine and GMS help to provide a highly hydrated state in muscles and greatly increase the pumps training induces. They also help to increase the effects of other products(especially creatine products...Green Mag anyone??). I notice the least amount of mono bloat when stacking with GG. Personally when using GG i like to drink upwards of 1+liters just pre-workout and at least that much during and after as well. The GMS helps increase intracellular hydration and retention and therefore keeping the body in a hydrated state longer(maybe hyperhydrated per say). I personally can note this effect on my body as on GG i tend to not have to use the restroom(despite massive water intake) until several hours after GG consumption then i tend to have to take a leak often. This helps lead to greater amounts of endurance, pumps, vascularity, and muscle hardness. I note diuretic effects with longer use of GG as well. Another amazing aspect of GG is the amazing price, by combining these quality ingredients together with the lack of gimmicky fillers it is an amazing value(tubs last FOREVER) Finally i love GG because it does not contain any fillers or random ingredients.

solid!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nice review

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some very good reviews abound. Of course mine was the best :thumbsup:, but it is only fair to give everyone a shot :toofunny:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Update

I've decided to extend this contest an extra few days. The deadline is now August 10th. This will give you guys an option for more entries and a better chance of winning. And this will give the other guys a chance to submit their entries who have been on vacation (seems quite a few!)

Awesome entries so far, keep them coming!!! The more the better. :)

:clean:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

ok, so that was my "different" essay, with this extension ill be able to make a new one- a real one

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok, so that was my "different" essay, with this extension ill be able to make a new one- a real one
Wait, that wasn't real?!?!?!? :D

3 free products of choice is a great prize

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
GOLDEN FINISH REVIEW

TASTE:8/10 Well the taste is unique, but not in a bad way. It might take some people by surprise but then become very tasty as it did for me. I began to crave it before workout was even over.
MIXABILITY:10/10 I had no problem at all mixing this even though its 3 large scoops. I found the shaker cup the best way to mix it. I even got away with using less water to mix it because I can't take down the recommended 20oz directly after working out.
SERVING SIZE: 10/10 Well it states you get 20 servngs ,but i feel its close to 25 maybe more. I ended up getting a solid 4 weeks worth and some left over. You do get alot of product here compared to some othe products .
PRICE:6/10 I know this is a lower score ,but the average price of this stuff is 39.99 plus shipping. Although the price is a lil high you do get a heck of alot of product and your paying the money for a good product which balances it all out some what.
RECOVERY:8/10 First off recovery was great some days was better than others, but for most part recovery was very quick. It took a consistant week of dosing before I really noticed the full effect after that it was very strong. The only days I wish I had more recovery was the day after leg day. I did'nt expect it to take all of the DOM's cause I really try and hit them hard.
OVERALL: Well the big question is would "I BUY THIS PRODUCT?" and the plain and simple answer is YES. I noticed a huge change in my bodys capability to recover while using this product and would'nt want to go back to not having it. I'm actually in the process of talking RR into helpn a brother out with a discount. Most logs people run you see the use of product while its free and then never here another word about it, but with GF you will definatly see this stay in my supplement cabinet. A great product by a great company.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok since this thing is being extended. I'm bringing sexy back and dropping another review...Recomped: Fully loaded style. Be on the lookout...

Cheers!:cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok since this thing is being extended. I'm bringing sexy back and dropping another review...Recomped: Fully loaded style. Be on the lookout...

Cheers!:cheers:
OOOO - Watch out yall!!! Comin through!!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Orange Triad, the review earlier sold me ! lol I've been lookin at that for a little while now and the review convinced me to buy it.

I revieved the samples in the mail and though I did not get to get a feel of what these supps are fully capable of I did like what they did for me at that time. I started a new routiene and have been finished with all of my supps for a good week now so giving these a try was perfect timing. Green Mag pre-workout, Purple Wraath during, and Golden Finish Post workout. I felt great and had no doms (usually I feel doms when I start a new routiene after a week off from the gym) NONE ! Purple Wraath helped me push through sets with ease. I never experienced a supplement like that, that made me wanna keep going strong after multiple sets, but I honestly think PW has something to do with it and it wasn't placebo effect, lol. Well I think thats the best entry I can give for the samples since I never had the chance to go through a full tub. This contest if the perfect opportunity for me to get a real good feel for what these products are all about. I'm trying REDuction tomorrow, I can't wait ! :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Orange Triad, the review earlier sold me ! lol I've been lookin at that for a little while now and the review convinced me to buy it.

I revieved the samples in the mail and though I did not get to get a feel of what these supps are fully capable of I did like what they did for me at that time. I started a new routiene and have been finished with all of my supps for a good week now so giving these a try was perfect timing. Green Mag pre-workout, Purple Wraath during, and Golden Finish Post workout. I felt great and had no doms (usually I feel doms when I start a new routiene after a week off from the gym) NONE ! Purple Wraath helped me push through sets with ease. I never experienced a supplement like that, that made me wanna keep going strong after multiple sets, but I honestly think PW has something to do with it and it wasn't placebo effect, lol. Well I think thats the best entry I can give for the samples since I never had the chance to go through a full tub. This contest if the perfect opportunity for me to get a real good feel for what these products are all about. I'm trying REDuction tomorrow, I can't wait ! :D

Great feedback!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Golden Finish

Golden Finish

Taste:5/10
I give it a 5/10 because I didn't like it but I didn't hate it. It goes in the middle. They use leucine which taste's like s h i t by itself and flavoring it is hard. They also use a nutriet rich carb source which are also usually blan in flavor. I can't hate on the flavor and for the ingredients in it im surprised it tasted as good as it did. Now if you want to make this bad boy taste good mix a 1/2 carbo force in there :lol:

Mixability:7.5/10
DONT MIX IN A BLENDER!!! This was foamy as hell and really hurt my stomach. However in a shakker cup it mixed up A LOT less foamy and was a lot easier for consumption for me. Only thing that sux is you have to use a good amount of water to mix it up but your getting a lot of stuff in there so it's a give and take relationship.​

Recovery: 9/10
After about the first week my DOMS was cut down big time. I was dieting hardcore the whole time I was using this and DOMS is a ***** for me when dieting. Within 36hours my DOMS was completely gone, not hindering any other workouts. This was very nice.​

Muscle Glycogen Replenishment: 9/10
I would drink this then hit the shower. After i was done with my shower my muscles were feeling nutrient full, not cosmetic NO type full but food pump full. Only reason this isn't getting a 10/10 is because sometimes I would have some GI discomfort and bloat.​

Overall Rateing: 8/10​
I was dieting and didn't really lose much strength or size. Mind you I was almost 100% on with everything in my regimon but I usually lose strength during cuts useing the same stuff I was this time and GF was implatamented and I saw a difference in musle fullness, strength, and recovery. I would purchase this and would probably be used best during a "recomp" or lean bulk.​

Honestly if your looking for something with a sweet taste and what not GF is probably not for you but if you can man up then GF is for you. Results are what matter most to me and thats what GF gave me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Golden Finish

Taste:5/10
I give it a 5/10 because I didn't like it but I didn't hate it. It goes in the middle. They use leucine which taste's like s h i t by itself and flavoring it is hard. They also use a nutriet rich carb source which are also usually blan in flavor. I can't hate on the flavor and for the ingredients in it im surprised it tasted as good as it did. Now if you want to make this bad boy taste good mix a 1/2 carbo force in there :lol:

Mixability:7.5/10
DONT MIX IN A BLENDER!!! This was foamy as hell and really hurt my stomach. However in a shakker cup it mixed up A LOT less foamy and was a lot easier for consumption for me. Only thing that sux is you have to use a good amount of water to mix it up but your getting a lot of stuff in there so it's a give and take relationship.​

Recovery: 9/10
After about the first week my DOMS was cut down big time. I was dieting hardcore the whole time I was using this and DOMS is a ***** for me when dieting. Within 36hours my DOMS was completely gone, not hindering any other workouts. This was very nice.​

Muscle Glycogen Replenishment: 9/10
I would drink this then hit the shower. After i was done with my shower my muscles were feeling nutrient full, not cosmetic NO type full but food pump full. Only reason this isn't getting a 10/10 is because sometimes I would have some GI discomfort and bloat.​

Overall Rateing: 8/10​
I was dieting and didn't really lose much strength or size. Mind you I was almost 100% on with everything in my regimon but I usually lose strength during cuts useing the same stuff I was this time and GF was implatamented and I saw a difference in musle fullness, strength, and recovery. I would purchase this and would probably be used best during a "recomp" or lean bulk.​

Honestly if your looking for something with a sweet taste and what not GF is probably not for you but if you can man up then GF is for you. Results are what matter most to me and thats what GF gave me.
Very detailed and well written DW!!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also want to add the Purple Wraath is great too!

I also did grab me some White Flood. Pumps were crazy as was endurance and energy.

What I think would be sweet is to take 1 scoop WF & 1scoop PW before my workout then mix 1 scoop WF with my 1-2 scoops PW and sip on the syrup during. Getting the lemonade flavor of each of course.

PS I need to mix my WF with A LOT more water. I only did 6oz and **** that was intense,lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I also did grab me some White Flood. Pumps were crazy as was endurance and energy.

What I think would be sweet is to take 1 scoop WF & 1scoop PW before my workout then mix 1 scoop WF with my 1-2 scoops PW and sip on the syrup during. Getting the lemonade flavor of each of course.

PS I need to mix my WF with A LOT more water. I only did 6oz and **** that was intense,lol.
LOL yes a little more water and you'll be straight. I also like WF intra workout as well. Let that sh1t sit in the freezer for like a half before you drink it, it's so delicious!!!! It makes me want to drink some right now, if I didn't just get home from moving a friend and wanting to crash...hmmm:think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that is exactly what i plan on doing when my wf gets here. i've got grape pw and lemonade wf but i don't give a damn, results baby,results.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
that is exactly what i plan on doing when my wf gets here. i've got grape pw and lemonade wf but i don't give a damn, results baby,results.:thumbsup:
It still tastes great! I mix my Green apple GM with WF lemonade and its like a limeade mix :)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Where to Begin?

It's coke, it's weed, no it's... WHITE FLOOD!

Seriously fellas, I have no clue where to begin on this gift from above. White Flood does all it says in the ads and more. I know, I know, cliche, right? Wrong. There's nothing ordinary about this. Hit a plateau? Ah, don't worry, down a couple gulps o' this and you'll be tempted to hit the gym 24/7 to pump out unbelievable reps while shouting "Aye Coromba" like the infamous Bart Simpson.

ENERGY

You say you want more energy? You say you don't want an energy shot that makes you feel wasted after a big crash? Dang, what has our world come to? There's so much expectation out of you young whipper snappers these days*licks lips like old geezer while wagging cane*. Only White Flood can make you feel like a nuclear bomb was just strapped onto your you-know-what and that if you don't lift that 500 pound deadlift you'll be vaporized into nothingness. Only White Flood can avoid even the most minute of crashes. Only White Flood can help you win the lottery - OK, so the last one hasn't actually been proven yet... But I'm a Believer!

Score (Drum Roll Please): 0/10... What? You think I - D'oh!!:lol:

Re-do that drum roll please. SCORE: 10/10
:thumbsup:

TASTE

Sorry. Gotta be honest on this one. Not the greatest. HOWEVER... I do realize that taste is not really an issue when you're a manly man who just cares about results, right? On top of that, it really ain't that bad. Considering most things that work naturally don't taste to pleasant due to the common phrase no pain no gain (though it's not painful, trust me), and that Controlled Labs still managed to somewhat cover up the taste of their awesome ingredients in White Flood with a lemonade flavor, I give it a...

SCORE
: 6.99826351186591
:icon_lol:

MIXABILITY

Wait. No, you're actually serious about this one? Ah, what the heck. Scoop the recommended dosage in a standard shaker and voila, mixes perfectly. I seriously do not get people who say it doesn't mix well. Wussies! Shake it harder! Or just buy a blender for Pete's sake. It seriously doesn't take the jaws of life buddy. My grandma could shake this thing up and chug it so she can focus on her t.v. better. :lol:

SCORE:
10/10:thumbsup:

OVERALL SCORE (NOT AN AVERAGE): 10/10

:thumbsup:
Final Question: How does this Ho-Bo know all this? What's his experience?

Final Answer: I've been an avid user of White Flood now for the past month. In that short, short time, my sets have gone from 1 each to 3 each, and the weights have increased 2, on some occasions 3, times (Probably because the Flood helps to motivate me too). I hit the gym more frequently now, and in all truth, struggle to resist overtraining. And on the rare times that I have forgotten to gulp down some White Flood, well, let's just say I noticed.

Thanks Controlled Labs for this excellent opportunity to try more of what I'm sure are great products of yours at no cost. I know that White Flood is great, and I'm sure your other products are too.
:bb3:

P.S. Long live LIFT IN COLOR

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ I really liked this one :D Good job and thank you !!!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm really psyched about this opportunity. I feel like going out and buying some nun-chuks and swinging them wildly to ease the tension. :bruce2:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Log

I will try and make an extremely detailed log of the three supplements if I win. I mean, you guys over at CL do so much for the customer, who said the customer can't do something for CL. By the way, when I do a log, I'm not the type of person that takes a week off and makes an excuse like, "oh, I had a terrible stomach ache." Or even worse, "Ugh, I woke up with a headache, so I decided to take the day off." I'll be posting frequently to put the products to the test.

Well, peace. I'm off for some lifting. (I think it's legs today. Yay, squats, my favorite. No I'm not strange, I really do like them, even though when I'm done and I've really pushed myself on them I feel like I'm gonna throw up.)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I will try and make an extremely detailed log of the three supplements if I win. I mean, you guys over at CL do so much for the customer, who said the customer can't do something for CL. By the way, when I do a log, I'm not the type of person that takes a week off and makes an excuse like, "oh, I had a terrible stomach ache." Or even worse, "Ugh, I woke up with a headache, so I decided to take the day off." I'll be posting frequently to put the products to the test.

Well, peace. I'm off for some lifting. (I think it's legs today. Yay, squats, my favorite. No I'm not strange, I really do like them, even though when I'm done and I've really pushed myself on them I feel like I'm gonna throw up.)

Thanks alot bro!!! We really appreciate it. I'll be on the lookout for your log and will surely follow it with a careful eye and any help I can provide! :head: