CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I should have done that :( My total was around $650 I think.. but I can't wait to only get $50 bucks back for the $275 A&P II book. They're crazyy :fool2:
take them back dude. my school lets us return out books before school starts i believe.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... as I was blending my post-workout shake I thought of something even better I could do than a log. You guys are gonna enjoy this, trust me. And it will even help to persuade buyers into purchasing CL products better... and it'll be original... I mean I don't think it's ever been done before. Stay tuned... LOL.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... as I was blending my post-workout shake I thought of something even better I could do than a log. You guys are gonna enjoy this, trust me. And it will even help to persuade buyers into purchasing CL products better... and it'll be original... I mean I don't think it's ever been done before. Stay tuned... LOL.
when do you plan on doing it?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
ASAP. But what it is is a secret. It won't disappoint though, I guarantee it. ;)
I still think you should just log it bro, lol. When you get the stuff write down what you think of it, how it helped or didn't kick in yet during the workout, what you're expecting from it.. It does seem easy, nobody will judge you, 100% of the people that subed will help out and give you advice. Heck, you can even provide answers to potential buyers who had questions about it that they may have been wondering about. Lastly, ask someone like Tex who has done them before to help ya get the basics down when you start it up ! :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I still think you should just log it bro, lol. When you get the stuff write down what you think of it, how it helped or didn't kick in yet during the workout, what you're expecting from it.. It does seem easy, nobody will judge you, 100% of the people that subed will help out and give you advice. Heck, you can even provide answers to potential buyers who had questions about it that they may have been wondering about. Lastly, ask someone like Tex who has done them before to help ya get the basics down when you start it up ! :thumbsup:
I agree. you have nothing to lose only many things to benefit. Not only will you recieve help on dosing but diet, workout, sleep, life issues ,ect. Its a great way to make your presence known in the community as well.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Trust me. You'll like what you see once I'm done with what I plan on doing. And it does have some log in it... just not in traditional form. :D Think about it... would I ever let CL down? ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Trust me. You'll like what you see once I'm done with what I plan on doing. And it does have some log in it... just not in traditional form. :D Think about it... would I ever let CL down? ;)
dont know...dont really know you to be honest. I still think a good old fashioned log is the best way to do it. Its not so much about us its about you benefiting from it as well as us getting information

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
dont know...dont really know you to be honest. I still think a good old fashioned log is the best way to do it. Its not so much about us its about you benefiting from it as well as us getting information
LOL on the don't really know you part. Alright I'll think about it. Now can we please let this thread die? LOL.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
why would we let it die. dont make me post on here jsut to aggitate you blake!

lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bumpity Bump Bump :p

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ive alrdy agreed and told him he should do a log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey blakester, have a drink on me, and since i don't drink anymore have one for me too. no more than two though lol.:thumbsup::cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Winters coming. Do you know what that means?

Bulky jackets, lots of food, heavy weights & black hole!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established

Ugh, and 4:30 sunsets... and idiots who can't freak out and can't drive in freezing weather.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
luckily in texas there is no such thign as freezing weather

clownbaby1

Awards

Good, now i can bulk without having to take my shirt off!

and no need for BH, my stomach is a black hole!:eek:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
not 100% true tex. and when it does freeze we get the worst idiots of all cuz they've never delt with that kind of weather

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
indiana gets some nasty winters, cold bleary and so crappy out the dog wont even go out to take a dump. but on the other side it's said 80% of babies are conceived in winter months, something to be said for cold winter nights.:thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Flood

My White Flood is nearing its completion, so I might as well offer my final thoughts on this product.

Any time you try a NEW supplement, there can be an enthusiastic placebo effect. This is especially true, if the supplement creates an effect that you've never experienced before. Unfamiliar positive effects, can further exaggerate your enthusiasm. I remember the first time I ever tried RPM, it left such an impression that I felt like being an RPM street evangelist, handing out RPM info tracks and samples. All this to say, my review of White Flood, won't be skewed by exaggerated fanaticism, I'll try to be as honest and fair as possible. Also, in the deepest respects, I may be making comparisons to RPM, because the two products share certain qualities, and for those out there who have tried RPM, can better relate, but my objective is in NO WAY trying to push one over the other.

Pre-Workout Motivation
Unlike full on Stims, White Flood does not make you feel unsettled, jittery, restless, nor does it create a tight pressure in your head, making it feel like your eyes are being forced open and pushed out. However, it does get you in an excited mood to workout. I've made mention before that White Flood has an inspirational effect, which isn't quite the same as motivational. The way I would explain the two differences are, motivation has you wanting and eager to hit the gym. You're ready to expend yourself 200% and you're amped to do so. Inspiration, has me not just excited to hit the weights, but I'm creatively thinking of new and painful ways to execute today's workout. Super-set this, drop-set that, push-pull this, shorter-rests that. My mind was spinning in ways that I could up the intensity by doing something out of the ordinary and extra hardcore. This sums up the pre-workout motivation.

Intra-Set Effect (mid repetitions)
I felt myself being able to push the extra 2-3 reps, after my mind was warning me that the set was coming to an end. Beta Alanine has the ability to up the lactate threshold and perhaps this was the effect. If you're repetitions are in the higher up range, 12-15, then the White Flood will be very helpful. I will say that RPM has a greater enhanced strength performance effect at the lower reps. Both RPM and White Flood have intra-set performance boosting effects, but they seem to excel at different ends of the spectrum.

Between Exercises
I don't think I've ever tried a product that created such fast recovery of stamina following a set. My conditioning was in a horrendous state prior my use of White Flood (it's one of the prime reasons I purchased White Flood). However, immediately, from the first day, I was noting an abnormal ability to recover between sets. Its not that I wouldn't become fatigued, but it seemed that it was MUCH easier to ignore the fatigue and press on as if I were fresh.

Special Dead Lifting Note
When I dead lift, I have a tendency to become light headed and my ears start to ring. I swear there are times that I become temporarily, partially def. While on White Flood, I never experienced the light headed sensations or the ringing in my ears. Perhaps it was the increased blood circulation effect. I'm not 100% certain, but this was something worth noting.

My overall impression of White Flood was surprisingly positive. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and use it again at a later time.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My White Flood is nearing its completion, so I might as well offer my final thoughts on this product.

Any time you try a NEW supplement, there can be an enthusiastic placebo effect. This is especially true, if the supplement creates an effect that you've never experienced before. Unfamiliar positive effects, can further exaggerate your enthusiasm. I remember the first time I ever tried RPM, it left such an impression that I felt like being an RPM street evangelist, handing out RPM info tracks and samples. All this to say, my review of White Flood, won't be skewed by exaggerated fanaticism, I'll try to be as honest and fair as possible. Also, in the deepest respects, I may be making comparisons to RPM, because the two products share certain qualities, and for those out there who have tried RPM, can better relate, but my objective is in NO WAY trying to push one over the other.

Pre-Workout Motivation
Unlike full on Stims, White Flood does not make you feel unsettled, jittery, restless, nor does it create a tight pressure in your head, making it feel like your eyes are being forced open and pushed out. However, it does get you in an excited mood to workout. I've made mention before that White Flood has an inspirational effect, which isn't quite the same as motivational. The way I would explain the two differences are, motivation has you wanting and eager to hit the gym. You're ready to expend yourself 200% and you're amped to do so. Inspiration, has me not just excited to hit the weights, but I'm creatively thinking of new and painful ways to execute today's workout. Super-set this, drop-set that, push-pull this, shorter-rests that. My mind was spinning in ways that I could up the intensity by doing something out of the ordinary and extra hardcore. This sums up the pre-workout motivation.

Intra-Set Effect (mid repetitions)
I felt myself being able to push the extra 2-3 reps, after my mind was warning me that the set was coming to an end. Beta Alanine has the ability to up the lactate threshold and perhaps this was the effect. If you're repetitions are in the higher up range, 12-15, then the White Flood will be very helpful. I will say that RPM has a greater enhanced strength performance effect at the lower reps. Both RPM and White Flood have intra-set performance boosting effects, but they seem to excel at different ends of the spectrum.

Between Exercises
I don't think I've ever tried a product that created such fast recovery of stamina following a set. My conditioning was in a horrendous state prior my use of White Flood (it's one of the prime reasons I purchased White Flood). However, immediately, from the first day, I was noting an abnormal ability to recover between sets. Its not that I wouldn't become fatigued, but it seemed that it was MUCH easier to ignore the fatigue and press on as if I were fresh.

Special Dead Lifting Note
When I dead lift, I have a tendency to become light headed and my ears start to ring. I swear there are times that I become temporarily, partially def. While on White Flood, I never experienced the light headed sensations or the ringing in my ears. Perhaps it was the increased blood circulation effect. I'm not 100% certain, but this was something worth noting.

My overall impression of White Flood was surprisingly positive. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and use it again at a later time.
Thank you Volcom, always a pleasure to read your reviews and logs man. You are truly an inspiration!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Renegade!! Change your mind to Orange TRIad? LOL. I guess we can always use a good change. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The song is called 'Bump' :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdFSRb0EIIU"]YouTube - rehab - Bump - Graffiti The World-(Re-Issue)[/ame]

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
YES !

:dance::woohoo::dance::woohoo:

What do I win ?!?!

:p