CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
BLACKHOLE REVEIW
Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.

After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.
Sweet review man!!! Thanks alot!!!! :goodpost:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
BLACKHOLE REVEIW
Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.

After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.
Great review indeed bud. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great review indeed bud. :thumbsup:

With all these great copliments it looks like I might have a chance of winning me some CL products. This is actually just 1 product from them Ive used and I plan to keep using cause there stuff works no hype.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
With all these great copliments it looks like I might have a chance of winning me some CL products. This is actually just 1 product from them Ive used and I plan to keep using cause there stuff works no hype.
I threw my hat in the ring on this one simply because I back Controlled Labs right behind my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals. This is not really a contest, but instead a way to show our appreciation for great products by a great company. Not only does CL put out great products (Purple Wraath is still tha shiznit that sits at the top in my mind BTW), but they also have great representation as a company. If I had it my way I would like to see companies like my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals, Controlled Labs, and some other select few completely dominate the industry and put these other joke companies that are out there out of business (yes I do have a select few in mind, but out of respect I'll keep my mouth shut).

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I threw my hat in the ring on this one simply because I back Controlled Labs right behind my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals. This is not really a contest, but instead a way to show our appreciation for great products by a great company. Not only does CL put out great products (Purple Wraath is still tha shiznit that sits at the top in my mind BTW), but they also have great representation as a company. If I had it my way I would like to see companies like my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals, Controlled Labs, and some other select few completely dominate the industry and put these other joke companies that are out there out of business (yes I do have a select few in mind, but out of respect I'll keep my mouth shut).

Yeah out of the 4 products by CL i've used all of them worked.I would have posted a review on the others, but blackhole was the begining and i beleive it was the most beneficial to my tranformation. Also I loved the purple wraath too it worked great.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Entry-green Mag review

-Green Magnitude Entry-

So i recieved the samples for joining the CL forums, luv'd the green mag so much, that i went out and bought the 80serving tub, did get a sweet deal on it ..35$shipped to my door. I needed some good creatine, i was debating between green mag or cell mass ..and i went with green mag and do not regret it a bit.

Taste
Lemonade - 10/10
Apple - 9.5/10
Lemonade taste a lil better then apple to me .. but i still got the apple flavored ..bc my preworkout creatine is lemonade flavor, plus i mix my bcaa's in crystal light lemonade also .. and wanted to change things up and get the apple flavor.

3 ways, i have used Green Mag
I keep trying different ways to use green mag ...
1Morning straight mixed in water .. i work everyday from 6-3 sometimes 4 ..so i do need that kick start in the morning .. and i was using green mag to give me that extra strength through out the day
2Pre workout drink .. i mixed in 3grams of [AEE, CREATINE GLUOCANITE, CITRULLINE MALATE] ofcourse the taste wasnt that same, but still it was decent tasting ..and gave me crazy strength through out the workout .. i stopped doing this, bc i have 3 prework out tubs stacked ..but this is a great and cheap and effective :)
3During Workouts .. well i usually take watermelon Xtend .. and one day i mixed in Green Mag with unflavored bcaa's ..4g of leu, 2g of iso & val. although it gave me a great endurance .. i only did this once .. it just didn't taste that good when i mixed it in with bcaa complex .. but had to try it out once lol

OVERALL : i give this product a 10/10, for its taste, easy mixing, affordable price for the ingredients that is in it. I hear White Flood stacks well with green mag, might give it a try sometimes. Keep up the good work CL, just picked me up some OT at the sale :):food:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great reviews so far everybody!! Only about 10 days left to enter

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLACKHOLE REVEIW

I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.

that is sweet .. i was unaware of such product existed .. and i do agree its hard to EAT all the time ...although your minds tell you too ..but your body tells you different .. Black Hole looks like an interesting product :food:

clownbaby1

Awards
Okay, i have been a lurker on these forums for a while, but just started posting recently. I am going to take this opportunity to recommend what i believe to be one of the best, most underrated supplements on the market. Of course I am talking about Controlled Labs Glycer Grow :D. First of all, nobody should have any excuse to not purchase this, because have you looked at the PRICE?!?!?!:eek: For half of what you pay for most Pre-workout supplements you get something worth much more.
This isn't a product that just gives a meaningless "pump" or increases vascularity (which it does incredibly by the way), but what is so amazing about it is what it does beneath your skin. After taking Glycer Grow pre workout and you are a few sets into your workout the GMS starts to swell muscle cells and allow water and nutrients to be shuttled into them, ultimately leading to what we all want, GROWTH.
After the final set of your workout, your exhausted and need to feed your muscles with the proper fuel to recover. Due to Glycer Grow bursting your muscle cells open all of the nutrients taken at this time are directed straight where you need them and not where you don't(fat). This is crucial for those of us on bulks who tend to get a bit soft in the off season:D. After taking your Post Workout meal, you can literally feel your muscles denser, harder, and bigger, from the nutrients being absorbed into them.
If you're willing to blow $60+ of your hard earned money on some hyped up new supplement that might not even work, you better have already purchased Controlled Labs Glycer Grow. The truth is it does so much to enhance your training and specific goals that it should be a staple in EVERYONE's supplement arsenal. Watch out fish oil, theres a new guy in town and his name is GLYCER GROW!!! :p

-ClownBaby

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, I love GG. Great review man!!!! :bb3:

I like how you went into the science of the product :D

clownbaby1

Awards
Hell yeah, I love GG. Great review man!!!! :bb3:

I like how you went into the science of the product :D
yeah dude, honestly the best staple IMO. It does so much more than i think anyone knows right now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude, honestly the best staple IMO. It does so much more than i think anyone knows right now.
Totally agree. Alot of people lately are getting turned onto it, and the feedback has been excellent. :thumbsup:

It also shifts your natural prostaglandin ratio slightly to the anabolic side (depending on dosage)

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
well i know i probably dont qualify for this comp but hey....!!!!
i am going away on holiday for a month starting tomorrow but when i get back am moving gyms and think it would be a good time to try something new in the way of supps.

I have heard how great all the controlled labs stuff is (its all over this place lol!), i done alot of reading and am going to get some green mag and glycergrow when i get back on the 21st aug, i am going to log my training and gain's to show how well these products work!!! i thought i would enter because i am not gonna give up the chance of free stuff lol!!!! and i my oppinion if you dont ask you dont get lol!!
Am really looking forward to seeing what happens!!

clownbaby1

Awards
Totally agree. Alot of people lately are getting turned onto it, and the feedback has been excellent. :thumbsup:

It also shifts your natural prostaglandin ratio slightly to the anabolic side (depending on dosage)
really? now what dose are we talking about here?:D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
well i know i probably dont qualify for this comp but hey....!!!!
i am going away on holiday for a month starting tomorrow but when i get back am moving gyms and think it would be a good time to try something new in the way of supps.

I have heard how great all the controlled labs stuff is (its all over this place lol!), i done alot of reading and am going to get some green mag and glycergrow when i get back on the 21st aug, i am going to log my training and gain's to show how well these products work!!! i thought i would enter because i am not gonna give up the chance of free stuff lol!!!! and i my oppinion if you dont ask you dont get lol!!
Am really looking forward to seeing what happens!!
That is awesome!!!! Make sure to send me the link to your log so I can follow along!!! :thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
renegade .. i also got a sample of golden finish ..whats the best way to take that .. mix it in my vanilla shake or mix it by itself in a milk ? and is it made esp for post workout to give your body xtreme test ?

thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
renegade .. i also got a sample of golden finish ..whats the best way to take that .. mix it in my vanilla shake or mix it by itself in a milk ? and is it made esp for post workout to give your body xtreme test ?

thanks
I haven't tried mixing it with vanilla protein personally. GFH is designed to be taken POST workout. The ingredients, such as the source of carbs , the amino acids, the fast digesting isolate proteins and the digestive aids were all designed to take advantage of the 'anabolic period of time post workout.' So I'd just mix it by itself, it's sufficient enough.

It does not give your body any testosterone boosting, but it will give you 'xtreme recovery' and muscle fullness :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay, i have been a lurker on these forums for a while, but just started posting recently. I am going to take this opportunity to recommend what i believe to be one of the best, most underrated supplements on the market. Of course I am talking about Controlled Labs Glycer Grow :D. First of all, nobody should have any excuse to not purchase this, because have you looked at the PRICE?!?!?!:eek: For half of what you pay for most Pre-workout supplements you get something worth much more.
This isn't a product that just gives a meaningless "pump" or increases vascularity (which it does incredibly by the way), but what is so amazing about it is what it does beneath your skin. After taking Glycer Grow pre workout and you are a few sets into your workout the GMS starts to swell muscle cells and allow water and nutrients to be shuttled into them, ultimately leading to what we all want, GROWTH.
After the final set of your workout, your exhausted and need to feed your muscles with the proper fuel to recover. Due to Glycer Grow bursting your muscle cells open all of the nutrients taken at this time are directed straight where you need them and not where you don't(fat). This is crucial for those of us on bulks who tend to get a bit soft in the off season:D. After taking your Post Workout meal, you can literally feel your muscles denser, harder, and bigger, from the nutrients being absorbed into them.
If you're willing to blow $60+ of your hard earned money on some hyped up new supplement that might not even work, you better have already purchased Controlled Labs Glycer Grow. The truth is it does so much to enhance your training and specific goals that it should be a staple in EVERYONE's supplement arsenal. Watch out fish oil, theres a new guy in town and his name is GLYCER GROW!!! :p

-ClownBaby
i have some put on hold, will try it out when i am able to do more intense workouts-soon!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
BLACKHOLE REVEIW

I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.
I want to thank everyone thats rep me for this post, keep them coming It will take a while to catch up with some of you guys lol. I'm glad this information is getting to people who does'nt know about this product. I honestly think it will work for anyone trying to get down more food and I'll stand by that statement.

tattoopierced1

I'm absolutely in love with Golden Finish. The recovery from this product is nothing short of amazing. Every workout I've had since using GF has been great because I've not had terrible DOMS from the training I do like before. I think Controlled Labs has done the bodybuilding community a great favor by producing a product that is so simple, yet overlooked by many companies and individuals. Amazing how something that seems so small can make a huge difference.

I will be stacking this with GlycerGrow (have not tried it yet), and Anabolic Pump/PSlin in the coming weeks and cannot wait.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm absolutely in love with Golden Finish. The recovery from this product is nothing short of amazing. Every workout I've had since using GF has been great because I've not had terrible DOMS from the training I do like before. I think Controlled Labs has done the bodybuilding community a great favor by producing a product that is so simple, yet overlooked by many companies and individuals. Amazing how something that seems so small can make a huge difference.

I will be stacking this with GlycerGrow (have not tried it yet), and Anabolic Pump/PSlin in the coming weeks and cannot wait.
Good choice Golden Finish is great:bruce3:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Definitely one of my favorites as well!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried mixing it with vanilla protein personally. GFH is designed to be taken POST workout. The ingredients, such as the source of carbs , the amino acids, the fast digesting isolate proteins and the digestive aids were all designed to take advantage of the 'anabolic period of time post workout.' So I'd just mix it by itself, it's sufficient enough.

It does not give your body any testosterone boosting, but it will give you 'xtreme recovery' and muscle fullness :)

i see ..thanks for the input .. ill give my sample a try after my workout ..ofcourse i know that its only 1/5th of a serving .. so ill judge mainly on taste/mixibility :head:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i see ..thanks for the input .. ill give my sample a try after my workout ..ofcourse i know that its only 1/5th of a serving .. so ill judge mainly on taste/mixibility :head:
Awesome!!! after wards you can drink some vanilla protein haha. but with the full serving you wouldn't need it. look forward to your feedback!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be posting my review of GF today!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the write up from my log. Hell of a product IMO

I am going to produce this write up with it being divided into several categories with a rating out of 10. Those categories are:
Taste, Mixability, Feeling, Effect on weight, and Overall

Taste:
After trying the sample a ways back, I liked the taste, but am always concerned that a specific taste like this might wear on me, and have me gagging at the end. Not the case with GF. In fact it was quite the opposite. When I started I “liked” the taste, but was not truly sold on it. However, after the first week concluded I started to really dig the taste and actually began to look forward to it. That was not something I expected.
Rating 9.5/10

Mixability:
Here was the one major draw back in my opinion. Once I got the right amount of water and GF, I thought I would be in pretty good shape. However, even with a blender, it was difficult to get the mixture right. To be honest, at times that became quite frustrating, as I don’t always want to use a blender for my shakes, I would rather use a shaker cup, as the cleanup is a pain in the butt. Rating 3/10

Feeling:
The sample gave me a crazy pump, and I do mean crazy. Going through the log, the pump lessened and really only changed in any way dependent upon the workout I was doing. I noticed that the more giant sets I did, the greater the after effect I received from GF. I did like the idea of the digestive enzymes as that allowed me to eat a little something with it, but after taking in 40oz I was not all that hungry to be honest, and it became a meal of its own. Rating 7.5/10

Effect on Weight:
With the type of body that I have, I can back on weight without issue, it is losing weight that I tend to struggle with. With GF, weight packed on very quickly. However, I was concerned that it was not all positive weight, as I tend to be a bit carb sensitive. On the plus side, I tested Universal Torrents newest flavor, and I got far better results on GF than I did on that, which I believe use WMS. I am not a huge fan of WMS to be honest. Final thought on this, my weight went down a few lbs as a result of personal issues, but I am sure had those not transpired, my weight would have continued to increase. Rating 8.5/10

Overall:
So overall thoughts? This is a good product, and if you lift 5 days a week, it is a reasonable price for a 1 month supply. I will acknowledge that I had difficulty with it as previously discussed, however I am overall quite pleased, and would consider buying this if and when I do my next bulk. I am planning a several month cut to find the abs I had years ago, I know they exist damn it. So in closing, if you are planning a bulk in the near future, this product is far better than Torrent, and it is recommended by yours truly.
Final Rating: 7.125/10 (I actually used math for this)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am going to produce this write up with it being divided into several categories with a rating out of 10. Those categories are:

Taste:
After trying the sample a ways back, I liked the taste, but am always concerned that a specific taste like this might wear on me, and have me gagging at the end. Not the case with GF. In fact it was quite the opposite. When I started I “liked” the taste, but was not truly sold on it. However, after the first week concluded I started to really dig the taste and actually began to look forward to it. That was not something I expected.
Rating 9.5/10

Mixability:
Here was the one major draw back in my opinion. Once I got the right amount of water and GF, I thought I would be in pretty good shape. However, even with a blender, it was difficult to get the mixture right. To be honest, at times that became quite frustrating, as I don’t always want to use a blender for my shakes, I would rather use a shaker cup, as the cleanup is a pain in the butt. Rating 3/10

Feeling:
The sample gave me a crazy pump, and I do mean crazy. Going through the log, the pump lessened and really only changed in any way dependent upon the workout I was doing. I noticed that the more giant sets I did, the greater the after effect I received from GF. I did like the idea of the digestive enzymes as that allowed me to eat a little something with it, but after taking in 40oz I was not all that hungry to be honest, and it became a meal of its own. Rating 7.5/10

Effect on Weight:
With the type of body that I have, I can back on weight without issue, it is losing weight that I tend to struggle with. With GF, weight packed on very quickly. However, I was concerned that it was not all positive weight, as I tend to be a bit carb sensitive. On the plus side, I tested Universal Torrents newest flavor, and I got far better results on GF than I did on that, which I believe use WMS. I am not a huge fan of WMS to be honest. Final thought on this, my weight went down a few lbs as a result of personal issues, but I am sure had those not transpired, my weight would have continued to increase. Rating 8.5/10

Overall:
So overall thoughts? This is a good product, and if you lift 5 days a week, it is a reasonable price for a 1 month supply. I will acknowledge that I had difficulty with it as previously discussed, however I am overall quite pleased, and would consider buying this if and when I do my next bulk. I am planning a several month cut to find the abs I had years ago, I know they exist damn it. So in closing, if you are planning a bulk in the near future, this product is far better than Torrent, and it is recommended by yours truly.

NERD !!!!!!!!

lol jkin .. great review man .. ima give this protein a shot after im done with my 5lbs of whey :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NERD !!!!!!!!

lol jkin .. great review man .. ima give this protein a shot after im done with my 5lbs of whey :)
I am a nerd, no joke. :lol:

But since I ran it for a month, I figured I own them this much

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Taste:
Rating 9.5/10

Mixability:

Feeling:

Effect on Weight:

Overall:
Strong entry!!! :thumbsup:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Best product on the market

REDuction​

I have been using REDuction for 20 days and can honestly say that its effects are phenominal. Since I have started I have lost 7 lbs and 2% body fat; none of which are in muscle as my maxes have not diminished in the least. In fact, my maxes have increased since beginning.

The dosing is simple, 2 when you wake up and 2 before you goto bed. They are pill form and are a great convenience not to have to mix it. Surprisingly the pills have a taste to them thats almost like a diluted cough drop taste. Because this is a non-caffeine based product I don't get the jitters during the day and there is absolutely no crash. The greatest thing about this product is the appetite supression: right off the bat I dropped from 3k+ cals a day to 1k a day without being hungry.

I have a meso/endo type body so i've also tried to be a little leaner and have experimented with several different fat burners such as Boiling Point, Thermotabs, and Red Line and can honestly say that this is the most effective one with the least amount of side-effects.

If ever there was a person in doubt of which fat burner to take I would strongly encourage Controlled Labs: REDuction to take care of the job. And a great thing about Controlled Labs products is you can stack it with any of their great products for great effects. I know this for fact as I have used all but 3 of the Controlled Labs product.
-What greater time to try the last 3 than to win 'em?

So remember.......vote REDuction

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REDuction​

I have been using REDuction for 20 days and can honestly say that its effects are phenominal. Since I have started I have lost 7 lbs and 2% body fat; none of which are in muscle as my maxes have not diminished in the least. In fact, my maxes have increased since beginning.

The dosing is simple, 2 when you wake up and 2 before you goto bed. They are pill form and are a great convenience not to have to mix it. Surprisingly the pills have a taste to them thats almost like a diluted cough drop taste. Because this is a non-caffeine based product I don't get the jitters during the day and there is absolutely no crash. The greatest thing about this product is the appetite supression: right off the bat I dropped from 3k+ cals a day to 1k a day without being hungry.

I have a meso/endo type body so i've also tried to be a little leaner and have experimented with several different fat burners such as Boiling Point, Thermotabs, and Red Line and can honestly say that this is the most effective one with the least amount of side-effects.

If ever there was a person in doubt of which fat burner to take I would strongly encourage Controlled Labs: REDuction to take care of the job. And a great thing about Controlled Labs products is you can stack it with any of their great products for great effects. I know this for fact as I have used all but 3 of the Controlled Labs product.

Wow great review bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! That reduction is kicking serious beehind for you! :head:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
REDuction​

I am thrilled to read this as I just started this yesterday night:thumbsup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it right now and loving REDuction. I will be posting my results as we get closer to the deadline of August 1st.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I am a firm believer in the controlled labs products and have been for quite awhile now. In my personal opinion WHITE FLOOD is the most potent and universal supplement on the market... well in north america atleast (that coke in mexico really gets me going)
White flood is not just a pre workout supplement to me. Its a complete mood changing expierence. Those days that im draging ass to the gym are over with two scoops of the flood in my system.
By far white flood is the fastest acting pre workout supp out there. Most supplements it was like a sit and wait game, but with the flood i drink it while entering the gym and in no time im ready for battle against all the ipod wearing soccer moms on the elepticals.
my wife is a friend of the flood as well... simply put because she is a money saving jew who wont allow me to spend much on anything but her, therefor she loves the price of controlled labs products and how long they last.
Speaking of how long it lasts... Ive worn out underwear faster than i go through a tub of white flood (true story)
Another intresting fact that ive learned about white flood is that dogs love it! my boxer managed to get onto the table once. she knocked over the flood that was almost full and managed to make it an empty tub. i would of been mad but who can blame a dog for wanting to be swole.
the bottom line is that white flood is more creditable than iraq and is so trustworthy that it makes for a much better presidental canidate.
one last fact and ill rest my case.... when in iraq i was messing around and a local iraqi boy stole what he thought was lemonade. it was white flood. as pissed off as i was i realized that white flood created a cohesion between us and that rodney king was right.... we all can just get along, with white flood.

thank you for listening to my fully creditable essay.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a firm believer in the controlled labs products and have been for quite awhile now. In my personal opinion WHITE FLOOD is the most potent and universal supplement on the market... well in north america atleast (that coke in mexico really gets me going)
White flood is not just a pre workout supplement to me. Its a complete mood changing expierence. Those days that im draging ass to the gym are over with two scoops of the flood in my system.
By far white flood is the fastest acting pre workout supp out there. Most supplements it was like a sit and wait game, but with the flood i drink it while entering the gym and in no time im ready for battle against all the ipod wearing soccer moms on the elepticals.
my wife is a friend of the flood as well... simply put because she is a money saving jew who wont allow me to spend much on anything but her, therefor she loves the price of controlled labs products and how long they last.
Speaking of how long it lasts... Ive worn out underwear faster than i go through a tub of white flood (true story)
Another intresting fact that ive learned about white flood is that dogs love it! my boxer managed to get onto the table once. she knocked over the flood that was almost full and managed to make it an empty tub. i would of been mad but who can blame a dog for wanting to be swole.
the bottom line is that white flood is more creditable than iraq and is so trustworthy that it makes for a much better presidental canidate.
one last fact and ill rest my case.... when in iraq i was messing around and a local iraqi boy stole what he thought was lemonade. it was white flood. as pissed off as i was i realized that white flood created a cohesion between us and that rodney king was right.... we all can just get along, with white flood.

a little negative but good review.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

umm . . that's just bizarrely weird . . you may want to lay off the green or the nose-powder, whichever is causing havoc in your head at the moment . . :think:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hehe smeton my boy, apply it solely to the quote. otherwise i too can be open minded

p.s. ill get ya back when i can ^^