CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Awesome contest, Renegade! I'm usually somewhat intimidated by these contests, but I have a bit to say about several items that have become staples for me.
    Go for it bro!!!

2. Ima hit this up with a write up why i love my GG soon!!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What he said!

Nice job sean!

Purple Wraath is some amazing stuff!
    Thanks Brodawg...yeah just made that one up on the fly.... Yes indeed Purple Wraath is my shiznit...honestly if I had a choice between whey protein and Purple Wraath...I'd choose Purple Wraath.

Cheers Brutha Man!

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Just a FYI, this isn't for logging ... just a straight up contest. But we would greatly appreciate it if you logged / review, assuming you win, of course.
    Well indeed I would add anything I win into my already ongoing workout log. Anyway, I don't view this as a contest necessarily...this is truly like a customer appreciation deal from Controlled Labs...thats why threw my hat into the ring so quick...Controlled Labs is Top notch stuff!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well indeed I would add anything I win into my already ongoing workout log. Anyway, I don't view this as a contest necessarily...this is truly like a customer appreciation deal from Controlled Labs...thats why threw my hat into the ring so quick...Controlled Labs is Top notch stuff!

Cheers!
    Nice wording brother, your exactly right!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ima hit this up with a write up why i love my GG soon!!

One of my favorites right there!!!
    •   

6. Orange Triad is my Favorite Controlled Labs product. Orange Triad pills contain everything you want from your supplements, without having to buy additional supplements, it cover's them for you. Lets start with these orange pills that smell "professionally designed", that you can chew if you'd like. It has all the essential vitamins Vitamin A,C,D and down the line. A solid Joint complex of Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate and a labeled "flex" complex of MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, which is also good for the joints. On top of the Joint and flex complex Orange triad contains immune and digestion complex, which include echinacea, which is great for the immune system, Ginger exact, which is good for digestion,quercetin, R-Ala,One hundred mgs for six tablets, fifty a peice which is decent, especially the R form of Ala, Giant knotweed, Billberry, Blueberry extract, promegranate, which is good for acne, and I'm sure other uses, grape seed extract, raspberry seed, lycopene, which is important for bodybuilders, spaghetti sauce contains this, and lutein. In Conclusion, This is a great Multi-Vitamin for Joint, digestion and immune function and I highly recommend it to any one.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 07-17-2008 at 12:54 AM.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

7. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You can review any product in essay form...
    awesome bro, thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Orange Triad is my Favorite Controlled Labs product. Orange Triad pills contain everything you want from your supplements, without having to buy additional supplements, it cover's them for you. Lets start with these orange pill that smell "professionally designed", that you can chew if you'd like. It has all the essential vitamins Vitamin A,C,D and down the line. A solid Joint complex of Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate and a labeled "flex" complex of MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, which is also good for the joints. On top of the Joint and flex complex Orange triad contains immune and digestion complex, which include echinacea, which is great for the immune system, Ginger exact, which is good for digestion,quercetin, R-Ala,One hundred mgs for six tablets, fifty a peice which is decent, especially the R form of Ala, Giant knotweed, Billberry, Blueberry extract, promegranate, which is good for acne, and I'm sure other uses, grape seed extract, raspberry seed, lycopene, which is important for bodybuilders, spaghetti sauce contains this, and lutein. In Conclusion, This is a great Multi-Vitamin for Joint, digestion and immune function and I highly recommend it to any one.
    Thanks for the input brother!!!

9. Bump, this is a great opportunity!

10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Bump, this is a great opportunity!
    ^^^I'll help ya out and give this a double bump. Controlled Labs is top notch stuff guys...I'm pretty sure there is some other wonderful feedback out there.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Bump, this is a great opportunity!
    I've got my 'scratch-work' done @ work . . got a couple pages worth of notes. Final draft will appear soon !

12. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I've got my 'scratch-work' done @ work . . got a couple pages worth of notes. Final draft will appear soon !
    Wow your not messing around are you!

13. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Wow your not messing around are you!
    Not at all, friend. Life's too busy to mess around ! lol

14. Just wanted to remind everyone, even if your doing a log or have some other commitment , you can still post here. There's no logging agreement here, we just want to hear your feedback and reward ya for giving it.

15. What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Just wanted to remind everyone, even if your doing a log or have some other commitment , you can still post here. There's no logging agreement here, we just want to hear your feedback and reward ya for giving it.
    went with 2 reduction before pt today, good stuff. since i stopped vicodin my weight has gone up, appetite was through the roof, reduction did a good job of taming that beast.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
    damn, dw. are you really 7'1?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went with 2 reduction before pt today, good stuff. since i stopped vicodin my weight has gone up, appetite was through the roof, reduction did a good job of taming that beast.

Great to hear my man!! Your progress is really impressing me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, dw. are you really 7'1?
    haha no I wish I'd be in the league for sure. I'm only about 5'8". I was just dikcn around and must have forgot to change my height back
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
    Yup, whether it be a stack, single product, the "contest" is open to everyone. It's actually more of a "give away"

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    haha no I wish I'd be in the league for sure. I'm only about 5'8". I was just dikcn around and must have forgot to change my height back
    at 7'1, 180. you would make manute bol look like a fat asss.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. BLACKHOLE REVEIW

Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
    The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.

After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.

I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.

23. Good to hear a Black Hole review. I've been skeptical of it, hearing so many negative reviews on bodybuilding dot com and the other places the logs are on when I goggled for black hole logs. Right now Calorie intake is managable and when I go into the off season It is a job to eat as much as I did last year, sometimes forcing myself when i'm so full I can barely eat and I remind myself if I don't get in these calories day in, day out, i won't get bigger and It'll be my fault so i woff it down and gulp some water. ( today is by no means a typical day I usually eat healthy, I ate 6 big and tasty's today and two quarter pounder's,(thats probally 3k or more plus two other normal meals) unhealthy as a fat unhealthy person, I know, just one day though and back on track tomorrow
    Twitter SmetonFitness

24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Good to hear a Black Hole review. I've been skeptical of it, hearing so many negative reviews on bodybuilding dot com and the other places the logs are on when I goggled for black hole logs. Right now Calorie intake is managable and when I go into the off season It is a job to eat as much as I did last year, sometimes forcing myself when i'm so full I can barely eat and I remind myself if I don't get in these calories day in, day out, i won't get bigger and It'll be my fault so i woff it down and gulp some water. ( today is by no means a typical day I usually eat healthy, I ate 6 big and tasty's today and two quarter pounder's,(thats probally 3k or more plus two other normal meals) unhealthy as a fat unhealthy person, I know, just one day though and back on track tomorrow
    Yeah man 2marrow is another day lifes to short spoil yourself sometimes...lol Let me tell you if you decide to use the blackhole be ready for eating, because this stuff is the real mccoy.I honestly wish I found it alot sooner.Also I liked the fact that after some time I did'nt need to keep taking it to maintain 5000 cal. per day. With most products you have to stay on to keep seeing its benefits.

25. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yeah man 2marrow is another day lifes to short spoil yourself sometimes...lol Let me tell you if you decide to use the blackhole be ready for eating, because this stuff is the real mccoy.I honestly wish I found it alot sooner.Also I liked the fact that after some time I did'nt need to keep taking it to maintain 5000 cal. per day. With most products you have to stay on to keep seeing its benefits.

haha 4700 k's so far and one more meal, 200 some grams of fat today. that really bumps up cals.. Last meal will be protein only.

Thanks for the review John. I might be putting it to use next time I want to put on some real mass. I'm guessing it's like having the munchies.
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:57 PM
  2. Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:11 AM
  3. Post Your Stash Contest---Win $300
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 11:55 AM