CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Just wanted to remind everyone, even if your doing a log or have some other commitment , you can still post here. There's no logging agreement here, we just want to hear your feedback and reward ya for giving it.
    went with 2 reduction before pt today, good stuff. since i stopped vicodin my weight has gone up, appetite was through the roof, reduction did a good job of taming that beast.

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
    damn, dw. are you really 7'1?
  3. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went with 2 reduction before pt today, good stuff. since i stopped vicodin my weight has gone up, appetite was through the roof, reduction did a good job of taming that beast.

    Great to hear my man!! Your progress is really impressing me.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, dw. are you really 7'1?
    haha no I wish I'd be in the league for sure. I'm only about 5'8". I was just dikcn around and must have forgot to change my height back
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
    Yup, whether it be a stack, single product, the "contest" is open to everyone. It's actually more of a "give away"
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    haha no I wish I'd be in the league for sure. I'm only about 5'8". I was just dikcn around and must have forgot to change my height back
    at 7'1, 180. you would make manute bol look like a fat asss.
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BLACKHOLE REVEIW

    Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
    The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.


    After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

    I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.

    I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.
  8. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Good to hear a Black Hole review. I've been skeptical of it, hearing so many negative reviews on bodybuilding dot com and the other places the logs are on when I goggled for black hole logs. Right now Calorie intake is managable and when I go into the off season It is a job to eat as much as I did last year, sometimes forcing myself when i'm so full I can barely eat and I remind myself if I don't get in these calories day in, day out, i won't get bigger and It'll be my fault so i woff it down and gulp some water. ( today is by no means a typical day I usually eat healthy, I ate 6 big and tasty's today and two quarter pounder's,(thats probally 3k or more plus two other normal meals) unhealthy as a fat unhealthy person, I know, just one day though and back on track tomorrow
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Good to hear a Black Hole review. I've been skeptical of it, hearing so many negative reviews on bodybuilding dot com and the other places the logs are on when I goggled for black hole logs. Right now Calorie intake is managable and when I go into the off season It is a job to eat as much as I did last year, sometimes forcing myself when i'm so full I can barely eat and I remind myself if I don't get in these calories day in, day out, i won't get bigger and It'll be my fault so i woff it down and gulp some water. ( today is by no means a typical day I usually eat healthy, I ate 6 big and tasty's today and two quarter pounder's,(thats probally 3k or more plus two other normal meals) unhealthy as a fat unhealthy person, I know, just one day though and back on track tomorrow
    Yeah man 2marrow is another day lifes to short spoil yourself sometimes...lol Let me tell you if you decide to use the blackhole be ready for eating, because this stuff is the real mccoy.I honestly wish I found it alot sooner.Also I liked the fact that after some time I did'nt need to keep taking it to maintain 5000 cal. per day. With most products you have to stay on to keep seeing its benefits.
  10. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yeah man 2marrow is another day lifes to short spoil yourself sometimes...lol Let me tell you if you decide to use the blackhole be ready for eating, because this stuff is the real mccoy.I honestly wish I found it alot sooner.Also I liked the fact that after some time I did'nt need to keep taking it to maintain 5000 cal. per day. With most products you have to stay on to keep seeing its benefits.


    haha 4700 k's so far and one more meal, 200 some grams of fat today. that really bumps up cals.. Last meal will be protein only.

    Thanks for the review John. I might be putting it to use next time I want to put on some real mass. I'm guessing it's like having the munchies.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    BLACKHOLE REVEIW

    Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
    The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.


    After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

    I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.
    Sweet review man!!! Thanks alot!!!!
  12. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    BLACKHOLE REVEIW

    Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
    The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.


    After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

    I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.
    Great review indeed bud.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  13. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Great review indeed bud.

    Cheers!
    With all these great copliments it looks like I might have a chance of winning me some CL products. This is actually just 1 product from them Ive used and I plan to keep using cause there stuff works no hype.
  14. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    With all these great copliments it looks like I might have a chance of winning me some CL products. This is actually just 1 product from them Ive used and I plan to keep using cause there stuff works no hype.
    I threw my hat in the ring on this one simply because I back Controlled Labs right behind my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals. This is not really a contest, but instead a way to show our appreciation for great products by a great company. Not only does CL put out great products (Purple Wraath is still tha shiznit that sits at the top in my mind BTW), but they also have great representation as a company. If I had it my way I would like to see companies like my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals, Controlled Labs, and some other select few completely dominate the industry and put these other joke companies that are out there out of business (yes I do have a select few in mind, but out of respect I'll keep my mouth shut).

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I threw my hat in the ring on this one simply because I back Controlled Labs right behind my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals. This is not really a contest, but instead a way to show our appreciation for great products by a great company. Not only does CL put out great products (Purple Wraath is still tha shiznit that sits at the top in my mind BTW), but they also have great representation as a company. If I had it my way I would like to see companies like my beloved Applied Nutriceuticals, Controlled Labs, and some other select few completely dominate the industry and put these other joke companies that are out there out of business (yes I do have a select few in mind, but out of respect I'll keep my mouth shut).

    Cheers!
    Yeah out of the 4 products by CL i've used all of them worked.I would have posted a review on the others, but blackhole was the begining and i beleive it was the most beneficial to my tranformation. Also I loved the purple wraath too it worked great.
  16. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Entry-green Mag review


    -Green Magnitude Entry-

    So i recieved the samples for joining the CL forums, luv'd the green mag so much, that i went out and bought the 80serving tub, did get a sweet deal on it ..35$shipped to my door. I needed some good creatine, i was debating between green mag or cell mass ..and i went with green mag and do not regret it a bit.

    Taste
    Lemonade - 10/10
    Apple - 9.5/10
    Lemonade taste a lil better then apple to me .. but i still got the apple flavored ..bc my preworkout creatine is lemonade flavor, plus i mix my bcaa's in crystal light lemonade also .. and wanted to change things up and get the apple flavor.

    3 ways, i have used Green Mag
    I keep trying different ways to use green mag ...
    1Morning straight mixed in water .. i work everyday from 6-3 sometimes 4 ..so i do need that kick start in the morning .. and i was using green mag to give me that extra strength through out the day
    2Pre workout drink .. i mixed in 3grams of [AEE, CREATINE GLUOCANITE, CITRULLINE MALATE] ofcourse the taste wasnt that same, but still it was decent tasting ..and gave me crazy strength through out the workout .. i stopped doing this, bc i have 3 prework out tubs stacked ..but this is a great and cheap and effective
    3During Workouts .. well i usually take watermelon Xtend .. and one day i mixed in Green Mag with unflavored bcaa's ..4g of leu, 2g of iso & val. although it gave me a great endurance .. i only did this once .. it just didn't taste that good when i mixed it in with bcaa complex .. but had to try it out once lol

    OVERALL : i give this product a 10/10, for its taste, easy mixing, affordable price for the ingredients that is in it. I hear White Flood stacks well with green mag, might give it a try sometimes. Keep up the good work CL, just picked me up some OT at the sale
  17. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Allright!!!!!! Green MAG WOOOOO!!!!
  18. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great reviews so far everybody!! Only about 10 days left to enter
  19. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    BLACKHOLE REVEIW

    Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
    The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.


    After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

    I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.

    I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.

    that is sweet .. i was unaware of such product existed .. and i do agree its hard to EAT all the time ...although your minds tell you too ..but your body tells you different .. Black Hole looks like an interesting product
  20. New Member
    clownbaby1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

    Okay, i have been a lurker on these forums for a while, but just started posting recently. I am going to take this opportunity to recommend what i believe to be one of the best, most underrated supplements on the market. Of course I am talking about Controlled Labs Glycer Grow . First of all, nobody should have any excuse to not purchase this, because have you looked at the PRICE?!?!?! For half of what you pay for most Pre-workout supplements you get something worth much more.
    This isn't a product that just gives a meaningless "pump" or increases vascularity (which it does incredibly by the way), but what is so amazing about it is what it does beneath your skin. After taking Glycer Grow pre workout and you are a few sets into your workout the GMS starts to swell muscle cells and allow water and nutrients to be shuttled into them, ultimately leading to what we all want, GROWTH.
    After the final set of your workout, your exhausted and need to feed your muscles with the proper fuel to recover. Due to Glycer Grow bursting your muscle cells open all of the nutrients taken at this time are directed straight where you need them and not where you don't(fat). This is crucial for those of us on bulks who tend to get a bit soft in the off season. After taking your Post Workout meal, you can literally feel your muscles denser, harder, and bigger, from the nutrients being absorbed into them.
    If you're willing to blow $60+ of your hard earned money on some hyped up new supplement that might not even work, you better have already purchased Controlled Labs Glycer Grow. The truth is it does so much to enhance your training and specific goals that it should be a staple in EVERYONE's supplement arsenal. Watch out fish oil, theres a new guy in town and his name is GLYCER GROW!!!

    -ClownBaby
  21. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hell yeah, I love GG. Great review man!!!! :bb3:

    I like how you went into the science of the product
  22. New Member
    clownbaby1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Hell yeah, I love GG. Great review man!!!! :bb3:

    I like how you went into the science of the product
    yeah dude, honestly the best staple IMO. It does so much more than i think anyone knows right now.
  23. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    yeah dude, honestly the best staple IMO. It does so much more than i think anyone knows right now.
    Totally agree. Alot of people lately are getting turned onto it, and the feedback has been excellent.

    It also shifts your natural prostaglandin ratio slightly to the anabolic side (depending on dosage)
  24. New Member
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%

    damnit ive only taken the samples
  25. New Member
    liamrowe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    68.97%

    well i know i probably dont qualify for this comp but hey....!!!!
    i am going away on holiday for a month starting tomorrow but when i get back am moving gyms and think it would be a good time to try something new in the way of supps.

    I have heard how great all the controlled labs stuff is (its all over this place lol!), i done alot of reading and am going to get some green mag and glycergrow when i get back on the 21st aug, i am going to log my training and gain's to show how well these products work!!! i thought i would enter because i am not gonna give up the chance of free stuff lol!!!! and i my oppinion if you dont ask you dont get lol!!
    Am really looking forward to seeing what happens!!
  26. New Member
    clownbaby1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Totally agree. Alot of people lately are getting turned onto it, and the feedback has been excellent.

    It also shifts your natural prostaglandin ratio slightly to the anabolic side (depending on dosage)
    really? now what dose are we talking about here?
  27. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    damnit ive only taken the samples
    tell us what u thought about the samples
  28. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by liamrowe View Post
    well i know i probably dont qualify for this comp but hey....!!!!
    i am going away on holiday for a month starting tomorrow but when i get back am moving gyms and think it would be a good time to try something new in the way of supps.

    I have heard how great all the controlled labs stuff is (its all over this place lol!), i done alot of reading and am going to get some green mag and glycergrow when i get back on the 21st aug, i am going to log my training and gain's to show how well these products work!!! i thought i would enter because i am not gonna give up the chance of free stuff lol!!!! and i my oppinion if you dont ask you dont get lol!!
    Am really looking forward to seeing what happens!!
    That is awesome!!!! Make sure to send me the link to your log so I can follow along!!!
  29. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    really? now what dose are we talking about here?
    Higher doses - say 4-5 scoops.
    That's why alot of people see an increase in DOMs when using GG
  30. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    tell us what u thought about the samples
    x2!!!!
  31. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    x2!!!!
    renegade .. i also got a sample of golden finish ..whats the best way to take that .. mix it in my vanilla shake or mix it by itself in a milk ? and is it made esp for post workout to give your body xtreme test ?

    thanks
  32. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    renegade .. i also got a sample of golden finish ..whats the best way to take that .. mix it in my vanilla shake or mix it by itself in a milk ? and is it made esp for post workout to give your body xtreme test ?

    thanks
    I haven't tried mixing it with vanilla protein personally. GFH is designed to be taken POST workout. The ingredients, such as the source of carbs , the amino acids, the fast digesting isolate proteins and the digestive aids were all designed to take advantage of the 'anabolic period of time post workout.' So I'd just mix it by itself, it's sufficient enough.

    It does not give your body any testosterone boosting, but it will give you 'xtreme recovery' and muscle fullness
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    Okay, i have been a lurker on these forums for a while, but just started posting recently. I am going to take this opportunity to recommend what i believe to be one of the best, most underrated supplements on the market. Of course I am talking about Controlled Labs Glycer Grow . First of all, nobody should have any excuse to not purchase this, because have you looked at the PRICE?!?!?! For half of what you pay for most Pre-workout supplements you get something worth much more.
    This isn't a product that just gives a meaningless "pump" or increases vascularity (which it does incredibly by the way), but what is so amazing about it is what it does beneath your skin. After taking Glycer Grow pre workout and you are a few sets into your workout the GMS starts to swell muscle cells and allow water and nutrients to be shuttled into them, ultimately leading to what we all want, GROWTH.
    After the final set of your workout, your exhausted and need to feed your muscles with the proper fuel to recover. Due to Glycer Grow bursting your muscle cells open all of the nutrients taken at this time are directed straight where you need them and not where you don't(fat). This is crucial for those of us on bulks who tend to get a bit soft in the off season. After taking your Post Workout meal, you can literally feel your muscles denser, harder, and bigger, from the nutrients being absorbed into them.
    If you're willing to blow $60+ of your hard earned money on some hyped up new supplement that might not even work, you better have already purchased Controlled Labs Glycer Grow. The truth is it does so much to enhance your training and specific goals that it should be a staple in EVERYONE's supplement arsenal. Watch out fish oil, theres a new guy in town and his name is GLYCER GROW!!!

    -ClownBaby
    i have some put on hold, will try it out when i am able to do more intense workouts-soon!
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    BLACKHOLE REVEIW

    Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
    The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.


    After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

    I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.

    I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.
    I want to thank everyone thats rep me for this post, keep them coming It will take a while to catch up with some of you guys lol. I'm glad this information is getting to people who does'nt know about this product. I honestly think it will work for anyone trying to get down more food and I'll stand by that statement.
  35. New Member
    polo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    x2!!!!
    Theyre not like any other products ive taken by flavor or results but i didnt have enough days to have a full application since it lasted only one day sadily, maybe in future contest.
  36. New Member
    clownbaby1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

    The waiting is making me anxious!!!
  37. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,230
    Rep Power
    8353
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm absolutely in love with Golden Finish. The recovery from this product is nothing short of amazing. Every workout I've had since using GF has been great because I've not had terrible DOMS from the training I do like before. I think Controlled Labs has done the bodybuilding community a great favor by producing a product that is so simple, yet overlooked by many companies and individuals. Amazing how something that seems so small can make a huge difference.

    I will be stacking this with GlycerGrow (have not tried it yet), and Anabolic Pump/PSlin in the coming weeks and cannot wait.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  38. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm absolutely in love with Golden Finish. The recovery from this product is nothing short of amazing. Every workout I've had since using GF has been great because I've not had terrible DOMS from the training I do like before. I think Controlled Labs has done the bodybuilding community a great favor by producing a product that is so simple, yet overlooked by many companies and individuals. Amazing how something that seems so small can make a huge difference.

    I will be stacking this with GlycerGrow (have not tried it yet), and Anabolic Pump/PSlin in the coming weeks and cannot wait.
    Good choice Golden Finish is great:bruce3:
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  39. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191398
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm absolutely in love with Golden Finish. The recovery from this product is nothing short of amazing. Every workout I've had since using GF has been great because I've not had terrible DOMS from the training I do like before. I think Controlled Labs has done the bodybuilding community a great favor by producing a product that is so simple, yet overlooked by many companies and individuals. Amazing how something that seems so small can make a huge difference.

    I will be stacking this with GlycerGrow (have not tried it yet), and Anabolic Pump/PSlin in the coming weeks and cannot wait.
    Definitely one of my favorites as well!
  40. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I haven't tried mixing it with vanilla protein personally. GFH is designed to be taken POST workout. The ingredients, such as the source of carbs , the amino acids, the fast digesting isolate proteins and the digestive aids were all designed to take advantage of the 'anabolic period of time post workout.' So I'd just mix it by itself, it's sufficient enough.

    It does not give your body any testosterone boosting, but it will give you 'xtreme recovery' and muscle fullness

    i see ..thanks for the input .. ill give my sample a try after my workout ..ofcourse i know that its only 1/5th of a serving .. so ill judge mainly on taste/mixibility
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Controlled Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 08:07 PM
  2. Want to log ANY product from Controlled Labs? Post here!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:17 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:41 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in