CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    I'm calling BS!!! Haha, or I could give you the benefit of the doubt and just be understanding of your deadened tastebuds . Not a criticism of your review at all, but rather a realization that Leucine is disgusting (no matter what you put it in)! However, CL definitely did a wonderful job with their flavor system!

BTW, I'm ok at 1 Liter per 2 scoops (+ some additional bulk BCAAs). Thank god, I mean CL, for the Lemon flavor!
    When I think of the most refreshing flavor, while taste is subjective, lemon/lemonade always comes to mind and certainly tastes great during a workout

2. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    When I think of the most refreshing flavor, while taste is subjective, lemon/lemonade always comes to mind and certainly tastes great during a workout
    I'm gonna gloat here a bit. My idea of the most refreshing flavor has to be Cherry Chapstick, of which I have a very ready supply from my little asian hottie's lips. Rawr.
    •   

3. uhhhh totally random.

4. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    uhhhh totally random.
    I disagree. If CL could implement the Asian Hottie Cherry Lip flavor system, you'd have some very interesting advertising opportunities followed by a surge in sales *we were talking about refreshing flavors, btw, and yes I agree it was a poorly executed joke.

5. Golden Fisnish Sample

Taste:7/10

I feel bad for not being able to give a higher score, but thats just my dislike for tropical flavored drinks. It definitly tastes good and is a good change from chocolate PWO, but not my cup of tea. However if you like tropical/fruit smoothies thisis deffinitly a good refresher after a workout.

Mixability:10/10

Actually just stirred this one up in a glass of water with a spoon and surprisingly was dissolved in a matter of seconds. Glass and spoon mixing usually doesn't work very well, but CL did and amazing job with this one.

Effectiveness:N/A

I've only tried a few samples and can't quite respond to this yet, but with the ingredient profile it looks like it would be a killer PWO cockatail.

Ingredient Profile10/10

It has everything a PWO drink should have and more. Whey protein with aminogen for faster digestion and leucine to help improve protein synthesis. My favorite part is that there is NO SUGAR which is good for endos that gain fat when slamming down malto/dex PWO and watching their sugar bellies grow.There are also a bunch of other goodies such as L-Taurine, L-Phenylalanine, Betaine Anhydrous, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride and K-RALA which help speed recovery and prevent cramping among other things. I've also heard alot of people getting a euphoric senstation when using L-phenylalanine, what else can you ask for?

Price:9/10

Its $40 for about a months supply and if you figure what your PWO carbs, protein, BCAA's, etc that you would usually buy and mix together I belive that it is a great deal.

Overall:8/10

Overall it is a solid product that will is very convienient for those who don't have time to mix together their own concoction and im sure can yield some very effective results. I have only tried samples so i can say much of long term use, but hey try some yourself!

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    Golden Fisnish Sample

Taste:7/10

I feel bad for not being able to give a higher score, but thats just my dislike for tropical flavored drinks. It definitly tastes good and is a good change from chocolate PWO, but not my cup of tea. However if you like tropical/fruit smoothies thisis deffinitly a good refresher after a workout.

Actually just stirred this one up in a glass of water with a spoon and surprisingly was dissolved in a matter of seconds. Glass and spoon mixing usually doesn't work very well, but CL did and amazing job with this one.

Effectiveness:N/A

I've only tried a few samples and can't quite respond to this yet, but with the ingredient profile it looks like it would be a killer PWO cockatail.

Ingredient Profile10/10

It has everything a PWO drink should have and more. Whey protein with aminogen for faster digestion and leucine to help improve protein synthesis. My favorite part is that there is NO SUGAR which is good for endos that gain fat when slamming down malto/dex PWO and watching their sugar bellies grow.There are also a bunch of other goodies such as L-Taurine, L-Phenylalanine, Betaine Anhydrous, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride and K-RALA which help speed recovery and prevent cramping among other things. I've also heard alot of people getting a euphoric senstation when using L-phenylalanine, what else can you ask for?

Price:9/10

Its $40 for about a months supply and if you figure what your PWO carbs, protein, BCAA's, etc that you would usually buy and mix together I belive that it is a great deal.

Overall:8/10

Overall it is a solid product that will is very convienient for those who don't have time to mix together their own concoction and im sure can yield some very effective results. I have only tried samples so i can say much of long term use, but hey try some yourself!

WOW Greatttt feedback!!! You guys are making this hard for me

7. 1 Week Green Magnitude Review

Taste:10/10

The moment my lips touched the liquid emerald it felt as if i had kissed an angel. As it traveled down my throught it felt as if it had come from the ancient Aztec floating gardens and i began to get excited. If this had a legitimate orifice I may have already been a married man.

Shook it up for 10 seconds and absolutely no clumps. YAY.

Effectiveness:9/10

Its only been a week, so no significant strength increases, but what i can say is this. I have never responded to any other creatine product(mono, Cee,etc.) however after only one week i have gained about 5 lbs of water weight, which i have never gotten with any other product! That means im responding!

Ingredient Profile10/10

Like I said before MCC and DCM is the first creatine I have ever responded to and that enough is for a 10 out of 10.Then CL decided to be generous and threw in betaine anhydrous, L taurine,magnesium, and L-tyrosine. I don't really know which ingredient does it but after taking it i feel awake and ready to hit the weights, WITHOUT A STIM! Once again ZERO calories, what else do i need to say?

Price:10/10

2 Words.....EIGHTY SERVINGS!!!! its such a good price for so many servings I mean come on the only way it could be better is if CL shipped it to you for free.(Hint, hint)

Overall:9/10

A great product especially for those creatine non responders. Im sure that after running it for about a month many noticeable increases in strength will occur and you won't be dissapointed!

Oh yeah, and it TASTES LIKE orgasm...Yes, orgasm.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    WOW Greatttt feedback!!! You guys are making this hard for me
    This green mag popsicle im eating is making me hard

9. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post

Taste:10/10

The moment my lips touched the liquid emerald it felt as if i had kissed an angel. As it traveled down my throught it felt as if it had come from the ancient Aztec floating gardens and i began to get excited. If this had a legitimate orifice I may have already been a married man.

[/center]
    Sounds like you're writing a creative essay for school. I was gonna make mine like that, but I thought it would be to corny. Not that it wasn't good, it was.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Sounds like you're writing a creative essay for school. I was gonna make mine like that, but I thought it would be to corny. Not that it wasn't good, it was.
    no creativity necessary, first hand experience.

11. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    no creativity necessary, first hand experience.
    OK, creative NON-FICTION essay. LOL, you know what I mean.

12. Wow. I think this is the longest this thread has gone without a post, excluding when everybody's asleep. Did everybody go watch football or somethin'?

13. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Wow. I think this is the longest this thread has gone without a post, excluding when everybody's asleep. Did everybody go watch football or somethin'?
    nope..pineapple express

14. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    nope..pineapple express
    I'm not even gonna ask.

15. Yes! This is the 264 post... MY LUCKY NUMBER! It's a sign.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    I'm not even gonna ask.
    you couldn't handle it anyways....its the cross product of sexual breeding

17. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    you couldn't handle it anyways....its the cross product of sexual breeding
    THE CROSS JOINT!!!!

18. I know what it is! I meant I didn't know whether he was talking about the marijuana kind, or the movie, and that I just wasn't going to ask because he's probably doing both at the same time (and the movie was probably pirated)

19. You two are out of control. Peas in a pod, at that.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    You two are out of control. Peas in a pod, at that.
    Which two? I talk to everybody, even strangers LOL.

21. He RR i finaly got that GOLDEN FINISH review done back on page 5....

22. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    He RR i finaly got that GOLDEN FINISH review done back on page 5....

Niiiice!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Niiiice!!!!
    I am not submitting a sample review for this (I feel my PW review is among my most passionate supplement reviews, and anything else would be shadowed), but just wanted to tell you I LOVED my PM REDuction sample last night.

It gave me a nice push into bed but didnt shut me down (I had to handle a late night emergency, and was still clear-headed enough to respond quickly and decisively) and then was still able to fall right asleep immediately after. I felt more refreshed this morning than I have in months, but I could also attribute that to the last 1/4 of my Powerfull bottle (finally feeling some great effects).

If you've read any of my other posts (man i need to log my sleep drama, sh*t) regarding the sleep issues, you'll know I don't take this lightly at all.

I skipped my GABA/5HTP last night, and loved the results of the PM alone. Here's a question, do you sell the PM pills separately? I have enjoyed my AM dose this morning, but I think the PM pills will become a staple. The idea that I can keep my metabolism rolling without any negative effects on my sleep was hard to believe, but I just ordered my first box last night as a result of the CL sample pack.
  24. Ultimate Workout Stack Review

When I combined my tub of White Flood with PurplE WrAAth and Green MAGnitude, I thought I was invincible in the gym. My whole body was tingling, and I could literally feel it working. The magnitude of the wrath of green, purple, and white was undeniably high as these colors flooded my system. The taste as they trickled down my throat was undeniable, too. It was refreshing, and the three flavors seemed to enhance each other, kind of like a suicide soda you get at ball games. Except for these flavors carried physically enhancing ingredients with them. White: ingredients that made me psyched and ready to rumble; Purple: ingredients that kept me in the gym longer; and Green: ingredients that made me train in the gym harder. That's what I call the Ultimate Workout Stack.

Now, working out/Bodybuilding is usually a healthy addiction in itself, but combine that with the right nutrition, rest, and, of course, supplements, and you've got yourself a disease. A healthy one, but a disease none-the-less. What shall it be called? Crazyitus, Ironitus, Painlovingitus? Who knows? The definition, however, is known by many: "Someone who is obsessed with health, especially through inflicting pain on their body, because they're healthier afterwards. One who also scrutinizes their diet, whether they're losing weight or gaining weight, makes sure to get plenty of rest, and who engorges their body with only the most beneficial dietary supplements." Yes, that seems to about sum up the definition. Or it would for the average person with Painlovingitus. I however, look at that definition and think, hmmm... I believe it's missing one more thing. At the end, after mentioning dietary supplements, it should say, "The most effective of which are included in the Ultimate Stack; White Flood, PurplE WrAAth, and Green MAGnitude." Yes, for me, the Ultimate Stack has earned the award of "Most Effective Supplements." It's that good.

In light of traditional reviews containing ratings based on numbers as well as a review based on words, I give the Ultimate Stack the following:

SYNERGY: An Easy 10/10

TASTE: Another Easy 10/10 (I mix them together)

ENERGY: With White Flood + the Others? Duh. 10/10

ENDURANCE: With PurplE WrAAth + the Others? Duh. 10/10

STRENGTH: With Green MAGnitude + the Others? Duh. 10/10

APPETITE ENHANCEMENT (I'll judge in all major aspects): 0/10

MOOD: Considering it gives me a great workout, which gets my endorphins running... 8/10

SMELL/MIXABILITY: Together, it's like I'm in a garden of ripe fruit. A garden of ripe fruit that easily blends together. 9/10

EFFECTIVENESS: Works like a charm. 10/10

CUSTOMER SUPPORT: This one deserves a 10/10 more than any other category... Thanks Controlled Labs!

OVERALL (Not An Average): 11/10 Trust me, it goes the extra mile.

Great job and thank-you Controlled Labs!!

The Following Videos Describe How I Feel When Jacked Up On The Ultimate Stack

[youtube]cKAeyUS91I8[/youtube]

[youtube]H1sS1TmXF38[/youtube]

[youtube]mkL4rGGxCuc[/youtube]

[youtube]BlDWdfTAx8o[/youtube]

To top off this review of what I call the Ultimate Stack, I'd like to thank Controlled Labs for one more thing:

The
    $ required to attain the Ultimate Stack and with it the feelings shown above. The cost is so low, it fits practically all budgets, including me! And trust me, I'm not exactly the richest person in the world.

Once again Controlled Labs, great job and thank-you!!

LONG LIVE
    LIFT IN COLOR

25. Phew! My latest review took a long time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:57 PM
  2. Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:11 AM
  3. Post Your Stash Contest---Win $300
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 11:55 AM