We want 5 Laxogenin 100 Loggers!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Interested to see how 200mg effects people for the positive.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    I felt more strength gains than anything else from it when I used... Surprising strength gains...
    I agree with this, i've only done one run on laxo (bps androcrine) and it's probably my favourite supplement. The strength gains were really good and i put weight on pretty easily while staying lean. I honesly bought it because BPS had some special and I read it helped with joints and my shoulders were bad at that stage, all i wanted was less painful joints and i got way more than that. The one thing i would say is that once you're off it, the joint pain comes back, and mine came back in a big way, i basically could move my shoulder after workouts
    •   

3. With the delivery system I'm hoping this will be a game changer! Can't wait to see if I'm one of the lucky ones chosen! Anyone know when applications close?

4. After a couple hard decisions, I narrowed down the list to you 5. We should get a nice balance of what we are looking for based on some previous logs I've seen from you guys.

Again, we will choose TWO logs to continue with a second bottle.

Shoot me your info and I will submit them on Monday. Once product is received, post here with a link to your started log.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    iForce Nutrition Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    After a couple hard decisions, I narrowed down the list to you 5. We should get a nice balance of what we are looking for based on some previous logs I've seen from you guys.

Shoot me your info and I will submit them on Monday. Once product is received, post here with a link to your started log.

Thanks guys!
    Dang, was hoping that this would be a strength homerun for me on my cut. Oh well, luckily there are other laxo products out there. Good luck y'all!!
    •   

6. Congratulations guys, I'll be following

7. Congrats guys. Excited to see all the strength gains!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

8. Thanks for the chance to try and log this product. Info has been sent!

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

9. awesome can't wait to start....will get you my info now
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

10. Damn! I Suck AGAIN! :-/ I Was REEAALLYY Hoping on this since ive been off cycle and clean from everything including creatine for a few months now and am very familiar with Quality laxogenin and love the stuff! Ah Well.
    Anyhow; Congratulations Everyone! cant wait to see the feedback and logs! I'm really looking forward to some solid reviews
    history has proven many times Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is boss with the anabolics game so this should be Good.
    Thank you guys for any and all consideration!

11. Can't wait to see the winners logs!!
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

12. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I look forward to logging laxo! I truly hope that it will help with my recovery, as I will have to crank up my intensity in the coming couple of months due to only being able to swing 4-5 days per week because of coaching, as opposed to my routine 2x day training that I am currently doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    After a couple hard decisions, I narrowed down the list to you 5. We should get a nice balance of what we are looking for based on some previous logs I've seen from you guys.

Thanks guys!
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

13. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    It's called marketing. There are several supplement companies that have names that are similar to illegal drugs/ingredients.
    No, it's called deliberately misleading people.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Your post is rediculous
    Why?

15. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Ever tried laxogenin before?
    No. I'm not saying I would never. I merely asked if the company in question was the same one that sold pretend anavar.

Here in the UK we find that kind of thing offensive. If u call it drugs it better be drugs and not sugar pills. One love

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    What they name product has no bearing on if it works or not. I know for a fact that laxo at 120 mg a day, was amazing for strength gains.... I was hitting PRs in PCT... As long as there is the real deal in this product I don't care what they name it.... Once I stopped I noticed a drop off in strength. Pretty cut and dried....
    Again, I made no comment on the quality of lax. I just find it bizarre that this company has any reputation at all

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    Again, I made no comment on the quality of lax. I just find it bizarre that this company has any reputation at all
    HiTech as one of the best reputations in the business for quality products

18. I'm sure it does pal.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    I'm sure it does pal.
    You just love to troll people. If you knew anything about the industry at all you would know that Hi-Tech is behind so much in the industry it will make your head spin. 90% of an iceburg is below the surface

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    No, it's called deliberately misleading people.
    Maybe we sould name our products Psycho Unicorn Hair Max 5,000. Would that be better for you?

21. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Maybe we sould name our products Psycho Unicorn Hair Max 5,000. Would that be better for you?
    Surely you can see my point though nursegray?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    Surely you can see my point though nursegray?
    I understand what you're saying but most of us realize the original stuff is gone for good..HiTechs stuff is a legitimate legal replacement..why not use the name if it produces similar results?..

23. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    I understand what you're saying but most of us realize the original stuff is gone for good..HiTechs stuff is a legitimate legal replacement..why not use the name if it produces similar results?..
    OK then. Glad you understand where I'm coming from.

24. If you are getting mad over some names....you got to learn to pick your battles
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    If you are getting mad over some names....you got to learn to pick your battles
    I am not mad at all my man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition: We want two loggers for Massularia!!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 05:20 PM
  2. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM