AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, I would like to thank you to VaughnTrue for sending my 10 full size packets of Finish Line. This is just a mini log/review. I will give my initial thoughts in the next post. I will follow with two or three posts and then follow those up with a final review.

Training

I follow a hybrid PPL/PHAT routine.

Sunday - Push Hypertrophy
Monday - Pull Power
Tuesday - Lower Hypertrophy
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Push Power
Friday - Pull Hypertrophy
Saturday - Lower Power

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed one packet, which did measure out to be 24 grams post workout today. I dosed it with more water than suggested. I went with 24 ounces. Reason being I was walking home from the gym today so I wanted some extra water for the walk. It mixed well. There was some foaming, but that went away after a few minutes. Anything with leucine will foam some, so that was no issue. The flavor was great. It was very similar to a sherbet. It was not as sweet as I would have liked, but I used more water than suggested. I am going to try it with varying levels of water throughout this mini log.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Alright!..in for this

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Packets 2 and 3 done!

I used less water and the flavor is definitely sweeter, not overly sweet though. It is a perfect sherbet flavor. I have been using fountain water from the gym, but the water is not the coldest. I will use water sitting in the fridge overnight on Wednesday morning and report back.

One thing I love/hate are the BA tingles!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Finish Line def has the BA tingles

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM Reviews iForce Finish Line

Let me preface this by saying I used this for 10 days, therefore, I cannot comment on recovery, but I will comment on everything else.

Mixibility - Perfect. No clumps. There are some particles left on the top, due to the leucine, but they go away after a few minutes.

Profile - I really like the profile of Finish Line. 6 grams of amino acids, 4 grams of that is leucine to help with MPS post workout. I also love the addition of the LCLT It is properly dosed and it is something I personally use anyway. Next, you get a full dose of creatine. Finally, 2.5 grams of betanine. That is a full dose and betanine and great for performance and even body composition. The one thing I do not like and could do without is the beta alanine. Yes, it is fully dosed, but one, BA has no acute effects so if someone is not using this for a long time, there really is no benefit of it. Next, BA is best split into doses versus taking 3.2 grams at once. All of that at once also makes for intense tingles. The first day, my head and ears were itchy for about 90 minutes. It got less intense each day, but was not welcomed.

Taste - Rainbow Sherbet is the flavor I had. I had it in various amounts of water. I tried th suggested 10 ounces, 8 ounces, 16 and 24. With more water, it becomes less sweet, but is still very flavorful. 8-10 ounces of ice cold water is optimal. I a very impressed with this flavor. It brought me back to my time as a young kid in the summer. It was perfect.

Overall - I would highly suggest this product. It is a great formula and is tastes fantastic as well. I have no complaints except for the BA. I would do without it. 9.5/10

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great review man!!! I will say that after continuous use, the BA tingles eventually go away

Glad that you enjoyed it!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Great review!..