Sponsored PlasmaJet log. 4th state of matter or major pump airdrop?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First things first. Big shoutout to Big_Spaz, danielmoo, and dougefresh93 for choosing me to run this product. I will be running PJ for a couple of weeks and posting updates on how PJ affects my training.

Okay so, first impressions: The box/packaging looks legit. It has a nice 90's type vibe to it. It makes me feel like a "bro" without feeling like a douchey "bro".

Looking at the profile I am first of all excited about the arginase inhibitor. One small point that I think some will overlook is the green coffee bean and green tea extract. I believe that it will aid in oxidation of fatty acids.

There is a definite advantage in the capsule form in that it is easier to dose/transport, however, the downside is that it doesn't have the great flavoring profile that you might find in a product like glycofuse/ superpump.

I will go ahead and say that I am expecting a lot from this product if it is going to stand up to my current favorite pump product (Hemavo2max by Iforce).

I took my first dose today for a bi and tri day. I warmed up with 20 rep squats/ pullovers and then got down to business

One arm db preacher curls 3012 3x8 supered with cross cable tri extension 3012 3x8.

One arm db spider curls 4010 4x8 supered with cross cable tri extension 4x8 4010

Machine preacher curl 3011 3x8 supered with overhead rope tri extension 3110 3x8

Overhead cable curl 4010 4x8 2 drops last set supered with overhead rope tri extension 3010 4x8 2 drops last set.

Incline db curl 3110 4x8 nosx last set.

IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1384.JPG

it should be noted that I am currently flat and in ketosis. My body has very little glycogen to use as substrate for the pump. I wanted to dose both flat and full in order to give AM members a fair look at what PJ can do in different situations.

That being said there was a decent pump in the gym (it wasn't great, but for little substrate, I was pretty well pleased). A more pronounced effect was the vascularity (could be the Hydromax?) During the workout, it was pretty cotton picking good. Here's the thing: These pics were taken roughly 4.5 hours after dosing PJ. I know that I do not have the most impressive veins/physique/ arm size (yes the are flat, I think the pumps will get better with time) in the world, but I usually do not have those spidery looking veins on the inside of my arms. The fact that I'm depleted is a further bonus.

The energy provided is alright. Nothing to write home about today. We will see how it goes tm. The great thing is that it is a low stim product. I'm looking forward to stacking it once or twice. I would rather have it low stim as well to use on an arm day or maybe a day or two on a "stim break". I mean, heck, worst come to worst, I can stack it with Thermogum, Gameday, etc for the stims.

I am psyched to use PJ after a refeed. I predict good things, and I will be doing alot of occlusion/ intra set stretching on PJ in order to stimulate some hyperplasia and nutrient payload.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in here. Awesome start to the log, and I agree about the box.. looks awesome. Even better than previous version IMO

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great start in on this!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beat my quads into oblivion tonight. I did a very large amount of volume with drop sets and occlusion for quads and calves as well as multiple sets of farmers walks in between sets.

One thing is for certain: PJ kicks ass in the vascularity department. I'm still not getting a skin tearing pump. Something weird is going on though. I am still flat, small and watery, but after dosing this, even before hitting a set I have a grainy looking vascularity not only in my legs but also my abs. After hitting the majority of my workout, there were veins popping out all over my legs: calves, quads, and hams. There is not much separation at all in my legs but the veins are running absolutely wild . I had veins cutting horizontally across my calves

I also believe that the PJ may be lending itself to hyper hydration, as I was able to get hydrated prett,y quickly during training after starting in a dehydrated state ( urine color--- yes I know B vitamins can affect this test, but my urine went from dark to nearly clear over the course of the session). I also sweated profusely.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! I'm not getting as much vascularity as I'm getting huge pumps but just goes to show how different the same sup can affect two people , keep it up homie

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting point on the hydration aspect, that very well may be true even if there isn't an ingredient like L-Alanyl Glutamine in it. And like Alpha said, pretty crazy how it affects two people so differently. Great job in here!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is definitely pulling more water into the muscle cell. My scale was reading down in the 8%bf level as opposed to the normal 9-10 post workout. I could see good definition in the obliques and lower abs. I am still keto mind you, and I would doubt that my glycogen stores are able to fill back up this quickly. The back workout was alright. Nothing great. Did not sleep well last night and was drained. What was great was the pump that I seemed to have all day today even before dosing PJ. I think that there may be something to the effects of it building up over time. I had multiple coworkers ask me what I have been doing for my arms. I looked at them in a mirror, and not only are they still vascular ( one co worker said that one of my veins looks like a firehose in my arm {cold and not worked}) but they are also starting to get that sarcoplasmic type pump as well. I am curious as to whether there might be some sort of mechanism in one of the ingredients that increases insulin sensitivity over the long term....... something to look into.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man! I'm not getting as much vascularity as I'm getting huge pumps but just goes to show how different the same sup can affect two people , keep it up homie
Yeah. To me the vascularity is more of an attractive feature in a product. I can get a pretty decent pump on any bulk powder such as agmatine/citrulline, but nothing really makes my veins pop to this extent.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I truly have found the limit of this product as far as duration of the pump.

I had a slight refeed last night. Went in today and did 10 singles on bench. Proceeded to 110 occluded reps on leg press. The pump was so intense that it was the first time in a long time that I thought I wouldn't be able to finish.

I then proceeded to the actual workout for hams and calves. They were supersetted, with the addition of some full body sets in between supers. The actual planned workout was `~25 sets for hams and calves, but I also racked up 5 sets of farmers walks, 10 sets for tris. 6 sets of pushups, and 7 super high rep sets for lateral delts. Many of the normally scheduled sets were accomodating resistance (mainly with bands) and extended sets. I don't think the intensity was as high as usual, but I felt oddly sick throughout and ended up vomiting about 3/4 of the way through the workout before kicking back into ketosis. The pump was very much of the traditional type along with the vascularity in the calves. After the third hour of training and (i think nearly) depeting my glycogen stores, the pump was gone. The vascularity remained, but I did go flat. I hope that nobody takes this as a negative statement, as when using bulk cit mal and agmatine, etc. I usually lose the pump after 1.5 or so hours, if I decide to go for a long workout at all.

I know by this point some people will be asking wtf are you using the PJ like that for anyway? Just carb up and go to town; all in good time. As stated before, I want to test the extremes of this product in various situations.

Final side note: I was sweating a very large amount this session. I did not stack the PJ with anything, and I still stayed pretty well hydrated from drinking water through the session. I was literally getting chills and having to go the the bathroom quite frequently, so I lost a lot of water, but it was simple re up taken after drinking. The feeling was something that I don't want to go through again, but I think it speaks to the thermogenic and hydrating properties of PJ.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice log...very informative

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
We appreciate that you are testing PJ in different situations, that's helpful to know when it's best to use in a certain scenario. 110 occluded reps on leg press.. ho-ly crap.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We appreciate that you are testing PJ in different situations, that's helpful to know when it's best to use in a certain scenario. 110 occluded reps on leg press.. ho-ly crap.
It's routine now, but the extra pump was very painful.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
arm day was good today. I felt a great contraction in the shortened rom for my bi's and tri's. It was to the point of me failing a rep or two early due to the intensity of the contractions. Tri's seemed to get a better pump than bi's. I also did some accessory work for my pecs to simply increase ability to contract ( mainly the left). These sets were done on cable flyes. My left pec started to cramp. This is very good, as the only feeling that I could get in that mother was a strain for the past forever. My pecs got a good pump quickly as well. Only took two sets to get them to a good pump. My arms had a nice stretched feeling from the pump, but I'm sure that they shrunk due to the loss of some glycogen. To speak more on the pump: it was a quality one that resulted in loss of definition (from glycogen depletion) but still pumped due to fluids being pumped in there. The vascularity was not as good as the other sessions, but this could be due to a number things including a horrible night of sleep last night.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
arm day was good today. I felt a great contraction in the shortened rom for my bi's and tri's. It was to the point of me failing a rep or two early due to the intensity of the contractions. Tri's seemed to get a better pump than bi's. I also did some accessory work for my pecs to simply increase ability to contract ( mainly the left). These sets were done on cable flyes. My left pec started to cramp. This is very good, as the only feeling that I could get in that mother was a strain for the past forever. My pecs got a good pump quickly as well. Only took two sets to get them to a good pump. My arms had a nice stretched feeling from the pump, but I'm sure that they shrunk due to the loss of some glycogen. To speak more on the pump: it was a quality one that resulted in loss of definition (from glycogen depletion) but still pumped due to fluids being pumped in there. The vascularity was not as good as the other sessions, but this could be due to a number things including a horrible night of sleep last night.
The pumps that I get with my triceps is just ridiculous for some reason. Only taking two sets to get a pump is a great thing to report, and you're right, vascularity can be affected by a number of different things. Hope you sleep better this time around.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pumps are getting better and better. Did some singles on deadlift 10x1 315 4010 25 seconds rest. Proceeded to do back/delt day with higher rep chest work just to get extra volume/ density in.

1 arm db rows 3012 25 lbs 2x10 supered with 75 degree incline lateral raise 3012 10's 2x12 supered with smith machine incline (didn't track just went to near failure ~15 reps)

1 arm db row 5x6 4010 40 50 60 50 50 (last set was a cluster of 3-3-3) supered with 75 degree lateral raise 4010 15's for all 5x8. supered with incline db press.

Neutral grip lat pulldown 3110 2x8 10 second eccentric on last rep of each set 130, 120 supered with lateral bent cable raise 3011 2x10 10's both. supered with chest machine fly.

neutral grip lat pulldown 3010 5x6 130 140 150 130 120 NOs last set. supered with cable bent lateral raise 3010 5x8 20 20 20 10 10 mechanical drop last set. supered with machine chest fly.

did a little cardio after that and got out.

The big note here is that I usually pull with mainly my back due to the Mi40 style of training. Today, however, even though I was pulling with my back, the vein running down the long head of my bicep was relatively humongous. My back was pumped pretty good as well. I didn't take any PJ yesterday for quads and, taking it today, I notice a nice difference in everything pump related. Did not have to worry about hydration at all. I was sweating like crazy, but the performance and hydration is better than it was last back day. I would seriously say that the bicep (but not tricep) pump was as good as when I train arms directly, if not better. This was from simple rows, and I wasn't moving a heavy weight and was consciously contracting my back.

On a side note, an older gentleman was emulating every exercise I did today (I hope he still thinks that I didn't notice - it was obvious tho ugh) the difference is that he literally used double the weight that I did (100's on rows, the entire stack plus a 45 on pulldowns etc). It was hilarious. He would thrust his whole body into the movement to build up momentum and let the weight come crashing down. We thought he was going to break the pulldown machine. He would do about 3 reps on every exercise and the grab either his elbow or his shoulder and moan in pain and then complain about how the brace he was wearing on his elbow didn't work. I do feel like an a$$ for finding any humor in the situation, and I am not happy that he is hurt, but the sheer obviousness of it was very brightening to my day.

Tomorrow I am going to finally stack PJ with another pre. I think I will use Man sports Gameday OG (my current favorite btw). I wish I had some Bronkaid laying around to stack with it, but I don't and having literally 33$ until next month, I'm not going out to buy any. Will probably use a piece or two of thermogum with it though to see how the dmaa blends with the PJ. I would imagine the pump would not be hindered too much due to the lower caffeine content of thermogum (perhaps this dosage would still be in the realm of vasodialator as opposed to vaso constrictor).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow!!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pump was sick today. It was the same type of ham/ calves workout with farmers walks supered. I added some tri's as well. My whole upper body was fuller and striated form the refeed last night ( I think it is one of the few times I have done it correctly lol). Even some of the coaches at the highschool weight room said I looked that I had put on a few pounds of lean mass. I tried to get home in time to use my mom's phone to photo it. I will post those photos soon, but know that they are around 4 hrs post workout. The pump is still pretty good, but they are definitely not the "I think my triceps just popped off the bone look" (yeah, the shape of the tricep was crazy from the pump) that I had while I was training.

Oh yeah, stacking with Gameday was a great feeling. Once again, the pump from the occluded leg press was very painful, and although, I upped the weight, I was still almost hindered by the pump.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stacked with Purus condense today. Awesome pump. Workout was deads, occluded leg press for 120 reps, chest, and rear delts. I have noticed that the pumps from pj are, imo, of a much greater quality when I train heavier with lower reps. For example, when doing lower reps on the deadlift, I had nice veiny, slightly pumped legs still with a good amount of definition. As soon as I finished the leg press, the definition was gone ( although the pump was crazy, and I had a quad cramp from Hades.). The same happened for chest. For everything (except the occluded leg press) this is the opposite of how other products work for me. IE. other pump products perform better for me when I do more of a mechanical dropset/higher rep type work.

Arm day tomorrow. Pics still to come, as I promised the other day.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays arm day was an awesome pump courtesy of solo dosed PJ. I want to speak to a potential advandtage/disadvantage of this product though. I dosed a slight bit of carbs pre today in my pre meal, took 4 caps of pj (solo) and did a leg day with some full body super sets (bw exercises, farmer's carries, etc) After only TWO activation sets for leg extensions and calf presses, the pump in my quads was so full blown that I had lost all definition. The full body work left the rest of my body nicely vascular and pump ( nothing skin tearing, but very "satisfactory". I believe that this was due to the massive amount of blood being shoved into my quads.). I am seeing this product as probably the perfect pump up product for a photo shoot/ competition, as the pump lasts for literally hours without fading and you usually do not pump up legs for a photo shoot/ show.

I will be dosing until around the end of this week and then it is off to run my scivation log. I intend to get the best "aesthetic" pumps possible (hopefully still keeping some definition and vascularity). Times are extremely busy with my grandmother's health still declining, so the pics that I promised are still, obviously not up, but they will be. Hopefully I can get home quick enough after a good session and get some more good ones. I will be offering a final review at the end of this log and will really be scrutinizing this product for potential downsides ( this product is mostly great thus far).

Any ideas for my final workouts with this stuff?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting bro.. in regards to the pump. I will be testing this out in september, doing a run of it messing around with dosing and timing. If all goes well, I may use it prior to pre-judging at my next show.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very sorry to hear about your Grandma, and thank for keeping the log updated, looking forward to hearing your final review.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
very sorry to hear about your Grandma, and thank for keeping the log updated, looking forward to hearing your final review.
Agreed. Appreciate your log consistency, especially with everything going on.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Appreciate your log consistency, especially with everything going on.
No, I appreciate you guys letting me have this opportunity. It truly has been great, and I'm going to milk it for what it's worth.

Today's training what great. I thought it would suck, as I feel like I'm coming down with sickness, but my strength was through the roof. Every Deadlift I did seemed to come with relative ease. In fact, instead of doing singles, I did doubles to increase the density of the lift. Feeling great pumps and contractions in the back on both rows and pulldowns. I can hold static holds at the top of the strength curve for much longer and get much greater blood flow to the area. Seriously, thus far the only downsides that I can think of on this product are the smell of the capsules (lol), perhaps the price, and that the pump is too effective on leg days. It really does provide a unique type of pump that is unlike the type you would get from just shotgunning a crap ton of citrulline and agmatine/ nitrates (which I still like to do sometimes).

Looking forward to tomorrows ham session.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My ham session was tonight with a particular emphasis on glutes. Did some barblell glute bridges, ham extensions, and RDL's with a band attached at the hip to help overload the lockout of the glutes. The contractions came easily. The biggest performance aspect (aside from all of my numbers going up in the past few workouts) that I can comment on since using PJ is that it DOES assist in muscular contractions (even on body parts with a weak mind muscle connection). I am NOT saying that it will allow you to cramp up at will, but in the past couple of weeks, EVERYTHING contracts better, especially after I get that blood flow going. For me, it IS to the point that my quads cramped up after doing one set of leg press on my chest day (yes, this was a century set, but the last time I cramped in the quads before this was about 8 years ago after a lousily hydrated football practice.).

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight was what will probably be the last chest workout using PJ. I accidentally used only half of a dose. I spent a good amount of time in the stretched position of the pecs. The pump was, imo, comparable to ~ 4-6g of citrulline and 750mg of agmatine stacked. The duration of said pump was much longer lasting, which has got me thinking. Maybe the extended pump duration could lead to better glucose disposal effects. I usually have my first high carb meal about 3 hours after a training session (late in the pm), and when using bulk NO powders, I will wake up the next morning a bit bloated. In the past little while I have been waking up harder and staying fuller. Granted, I have carbed back up from a keto state, but I'm not all that big, and I doubt my body can hold all that much glycogen that I have taken in for the past week. My theory is that the bulk powders do not offer a GDA effect for a long enough duration to give a good partitioning effect. Perhaps the PJ's extended effectiveness can offer this. I have no way of proving this and I cannot be sure that it is the PJ doing this, but it is an interesting idea I have been pondering on.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG

These are a couple of the pics that I promised the other day. The thing to notice is a small amount of vascularity in the traps. I only hit my obliques for one set if memory serves me correctly. This is another reason I would recommend PJ for a show or photo shoot. Most body parts require only one to two sets to get a full pump in my experience. The one exception is arms. I can go with quite a few more sets and still get harder, more pumped arms with this stuff. I believe that these pics are ~3-4 hours post workout before any kind of meal.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Insane how long the pumps last on PJ.. looking awesome, my friend. If I wanted to look super good for a shoot or something, would definitely consider taking some PlasmaJet beforehand.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that is probably the biggest takeaway that I got from running PJ. I hit what will probably be my last workout on this log today. It was supposed to be a quad day, and it was, but I decided to just have some fun and get the most painful full body pumps that I could. My legs, of course, were completely obliterated after about 10 sets including my century occluded leg press (they lost definition from an insane pump before I even got to the leg press, btw ~5 sets of leg extensions with isometrics.) I went on to do about 22 sets for legs and finished with bodyweight squats occluded (50). There was a lot of farmers walking with a trap bar and close grip bench press as well as pushups, facepulls, etc supered in between sets. The total workout lasted around 4 hours (yeah, I know way too long, but I had good intra). The cool thing is that I went in a good bit bloated, but by the end, my body had put off a lot of subcutaneous water, and this was synergistic with the still effective pump of PJ. I looked much more peeled and full as if I had lost ~ 1-2% bf from the beginning of the workout to the end. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the vascularity in the legs was amazing, a very consistent attribute of taking this product.

The biggest negative that I can tack on to PJ is that it may be too effective at giving a pump. This is not sarcasm. For those that like to do high volume leg sessions, the pump could interfere with the workout. It truly does come fast, hits hard, and last for a long time. I am truly grateful for being allowed to try PJ. I will probably buy again in the future, once funds get past the point of holy crap, please good Lord let my card swipe for 5 out of 7 of the dollars I have in my bank account so that I can get gas to get to work tomorrow (lol, maybe that's too redundant of a description, but it is a true story.- The funds will pick up, as I have a full time teaching assistant job now!)

If any of the reps could elaborate on any further requirements for this log, besides the final review in the review section, or any further way I could assist, please let me know.