We want 5 Laxogenin 100 Loggers!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested to see how 200mg effects people for the positive.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt more strength gains than anything else from it when I used... Surprising strength gains...
I agree with this, i've only done one run on laxo (bps androcrine) and it's probably my favourite supplement. The strength gains were really good and i put weight on pretty easily while staying lean. I honesly bought it because BPS had some special and I read it helped with joints and my shoulders were bad at that stage, all i wanted was less painful joints and i got way more than that. The one thing i would say is that once you're off it, the joint pain comes back, and mine came back in a big way, i basically could move my shoulder after workouts

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
With the delivery system I'm hoping this will be a game changer! Can't wait to see if I'm one of the lucky ones chosen! Anyone know when applications close?

compan

compan

Awards
After a couple hard decisions, I narrowed down the list to you 5. We should get a nice balance of what we are looking for based on some previous logs I've seen from you guys.

Again, we will choose TWO logs to continue with a second bottle.

Shoot me your info and I will submit them on Monday. Once product is received, post here with a link to your started log.

Thanks guys!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
After a couple hard decisions, I narrowed down the list to you 5. We should get a nice balance of what we are looking for based on some previous logs I've seen from you guys.

Shoot me your info and I will submit them on Monday. Once product is received, post here with a link to your started log.

Thanks guys!
Dang, was hoping that this would be a strength homerun for me on my cut. Oh well, luckily there are other laxo products out there. Good luck y'all!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats guys. Excited to see all the strength gains!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the chance to try and log this product. Info has been sent!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome can't wait to start....will get you my info now

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn! I Suck AGAIN! :-/ I Was REEAALLYY Hoping on this since ive been off cycle and clean from everything including creatine for a few months now and am very familiar with Quality laxogenin and love the stuff! Ah Well.
Anyhow; Congratulations Everyone! cant wait to see the feedback and logs! I'm really looking forward to some solid reviews
history has proven many times Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is boss with the anabolics game so this should be Good.
Thank you guys for any and all consideration!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't wait to see the winners logs!!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for the opportunity. I look forward to logging laxo! I truly hope that it will help with my recovery, as I will have to crank up my intensity in the coming couple of months due to only being able to swing 4-5 days per week because of coaching, as opposed to my routine 2x day training that I am currently doing.

Thanks guys!

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Ever tried laxogenin before?
No. I'm not saying I would never. I merely asked if the company in question was the same one that sold pretend anavar.

Here in the UK we find that kind of thing offensive. If u call it drugs it better be drugs and not sugar pills. One love

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
What they name product has no bearing on if it works or not. I know for a fact that laxo at 120 mg a day, was amazing for strength gains.... I was hitting PRs in PCT... As long as there is the real deal in this product I don't care what they name it.... Once I stopped I noticed a drop off in strength. Pretty cut and dried....
Again, I made no comment on the quality of lax. I just find it bizarre that this company has any reputation at all

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Again, I made no comment on the quality of lax. I just find it bizarre that this company has any reputation at all
HiTech as one of the best reputations in the business for quality products

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm sure it does pal.
You just love to troll people. If you knew anything about the industry at all you would know that Hi-Tech is behind so much in the industry it will make your head spin. 90% of an iceburg is below the surface

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No, it's called deliberately misleading people.
Maybe we sould name our products Psycho Unicorn Hair Max 5,000. Would that be better for you?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Surely you can see my point though nursegray?
I understand what you're saying but most of us realize the original stuff is gone for good..HiTechs stuff is a legitimate legal replacement..why not use the name if it produces similar results?..

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I understand what you're saying but most of us realize the original stuff is gone for good..HiTechs stuff is a legitimate legal replacement..why not use the name if it produces similar results?..
OK then. Glad you understand where I'm coming from.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are getting mad over some names....you got to learn to pick your battles

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not mad at all my man.
Sure seems like you are

In 2017 who even looks at the name....most ppl I know go straight to the ingredient panel and make judgements on that

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this, i've only done one run on laxo (bps androcrine) and it's probably my favourite supplement. The strength gains were really good and i put weight on pretty easily while staying lean. I honesly bought it because BPS had some special and I read it helped with joints and my shoulders were bad at that stage, all i wanted was less painful joints and i got way more than that. The one thing i would say is that once you're off it, the joint pain comes back, and mine came back in a big way, i basically could move my shoulder after workouts
Agreed. Joint discomfort was almost none existent while using. But damn! When I cane off the pain came back at least as worse or slightly more.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Sure seems like you are

In 2017 who even looks at the name....most ppl I know go straight to the ingredient panel and make judgements on that
You know that's not true, 90% of the general public are clueless about the ingredients. Naming a product after one of the most popular oral steroids is deliberately misleading. Just look at crazy bulk with their fake ****, one look at the ingredients tells you it's just some amino acids yet people buy their stuff as it's got similar names to winstrol etc

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
You know that's not true, 90% of the general public are clueless about the ingredients. Naming a product after one of the most popular oral steroids is deliberately misleading. Just look at crazy bulk with their fake ****, one look at the ingredients tells you it's just some amino acids yet people buy their stuff as it's got similar names to winstrol etc
I know most of these guys are making money off this blatant deception but it just baffles me how many people think that its absolutely fine.

I do have the displeasure of watching American TV when I am in the Caribbean as that's what they get there. The advertising is constant and ridiculous so it doesn't surprise me that this sort of thing happens.

Still got a lot of love for everyone tho. Everybody gotta eat.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations to the winners!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know most of these guys are making money off this blatant deception but it just baffles me how many people think that its absolutely fine.

I do have the displeasure of watching American TV when I am in the Caribbean as that's what they get there. The advertising is constant and ridiculous so it doesn't surprise me that this sort of thing happens.

Ok... Keep trolling...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1501415118.384342.jpg

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90% of general public might be... But the public that are buying these products certainly are not clueless... I'd venture to guess that number may be reversed. Personally I care about:
1. Ingredient list
2. Dosages
3. Studies done
4. Logs from reputable forums like AM.

Name of a product does not come into play in my decision making.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

So what you're saying is that if a product was named sh+%_t on a stick then the mass majority would believe it actually stunk?
Lol just screwing with you my man.

But seriously, Hi-tech literally owns a large % of the most popular brands now via buyout. They have done a decent job of cleaning up and producing good products as of late. Let he who is without...cast the....ahh ya know.

I wouldnt waste my time and energy on being mad or disgusted at commercials. There are so many outlets now where companies are being exposed, youtube, facebook, forums like these, instagram, etc. If people are STILL being completely bamboozled in 2017 then they have to take some responsibility upon themselves. Its time to quit blaming the company 100% of the time and start to share some blame.

Of course im not talking about 12 to 15 year olds or thereabouts but when grown men and women are ignoring the simplicity of research then that is some part their own fault. I mean hell, dummies can find a way to research all about who slept with what celebrity or what singer smoked crack in some country half-way across the globe but they cant google a product or ingredient? Everyone will run 20 miles to hear good gossip but they wont walk 10 feet to check google(for something relevant)...lmao...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't know anyone who buys supplements off of name alone.....and if they do that's their problem for being ignorant

I know ppl who won't even buy creatine monohydrate bulk without first asking me 100 questions....if someone is stupid enough to go in a store and see a supplement called winstrol x or whatever and knows what real winstrol is then they should be able to know how to read a label

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I've never used steroids..never had an interest..the names don't mean jack to me..winstrol?..couldn't tell you the first thing about it..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't know anyone who buys supplements off of name alone.....and if they do that's their problem for being ignorant

I know ppl who won't even buy creatine monohydrate bulk without first asking me 100 questions....if someone is stupid enough to go in a store and see a supplement called winstrol x or whatever and knows what real winstrol is then they should be able to know how to read a label
Actually good thing they aren't getting the real thing.

APC80

APC80

Awards
90% of general public might be... But the public that are buying these products certainly are not clueless... I'd venture to guess that number may be reversed. Personally I care about:
1. Ingredient list
2. Dosages
3. Studies done
4. Logs from reputable forums like AM.

Name of a product does not come into play in my decision making.
So you've never seen the many posts by newbs on here who have bought a load of stuff and are asking how to use it/what it does? Next time you're in the gym ask around and see how many people know what laxogenin or 1-andro or whatever is. If you happen to come across someone that's heard of them ask them what the difference is, how you use them and at what dosage they need to be run at. Bet they don't have a ****in clue.

APC80

APC80

Awards

So you're saying the company shouldn't have a moral duty to not mislead consumers? Must be a cultural difference between Britain and America then.

Thing is people will ask about creatine but those very same people will probably have no problem buying an unknown bottle of pills and popping them like smarties. All across BB forums you'll find tons of threads from idiots that have been banging all sorts of pills down their throats and asking why they have gyno or why they can't get an erection any more so this bollox about researching and reading labels doesn't float.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
So you're saying the company shouldn't have a moral duty to not mislead consumers? Must be a cultural difference between Britain and America then.

Thing is people will ask about creatine but those very same people will probably have no problem buying an unknown bottle of pills and popping them like smarties. All across BB forums you'll find tons of threads from idiots that have been banging all sorts of pills down their throats and asking why they have gyno or why they can't get an erection any more so this bollox about researching and reading labels doesn't float.
I agree bro. I think this is an example of a cultural difference, something that is a big deal to you and I, yet common practice it would seem.

Odd imo.

I've just bought some aspirin. Hope it is aspirin as I'm just going off what is printed on the label.

I suppose it could be paracetamol or ibuprofen, as it has similar results that's fine.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree bro. I think this is an example of a cultural difference, something that is a big deal to you and I, yet common practice it would seem.

Odd imo.

I've just bought some aspirin. Hope it is aspirin as I'm just going off what is printed on the label.

I suppose it could be paracetamol or ibuprofen, as it has similar results that's fine.
FWIW, I agree with you. I avoid HTP for exactly those reasons you have mentioned. Others may not have a problem with them, but, for me, it is an integrity issue.

Don't name your product after something that isn't even in the damn thing just to prey on the ignorant consumer. Because, in my opinion, that is exactly what they are doing.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you've never seen the many posts by newbs on here who have bought a load of stuff and are asking how to use it/what it does? Next time you're in the gym ask around and see how many people know what laxogenin or 1-andro or whatever is. If you happen to come across someone that's heard of them ask them what the difference is, how you use them and at what dosage they need to be run at. Bet they don't have a ****in clue.
-honestly I have not seen "many" posts of people moth knowing what things are. Some.... Not many
-I have a gym in my house. So thankfully I do not need to be hanging around a gym where I would be socializing with these people and waiting for racks to open up. :)

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simple capitalist libertarian solution to problem. Don't buy the companies products.... It's funny cause you are in effect making same decision by not buying a product cause if it's name as the morons who do buy because of the name..... Lol. Nobody picked up on that yet.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Simple capitalist libertarian solution to problem. Don't buy the companies products.... It's funny cause you are in effect making same decision by not buying a product cause if it's name as the morons who do buy because of the name..... Lol. Nobody picked up on that yet.
Can u do an English version of this post?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
-honestly I have not seen "many" posts of people moth knowing what things are. Some.... Not many
-I have a gym in my house. So thankfully I do not need to be hanging around a gym where I would be socializing with these people and waiting for racks to open up. :)
Browse this forum then g

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have searched the forum G. I've said I've seen "some" not "many".

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What I'm saying is they have no responsibility to name a product one way or another

Maybe I'm different but when I got into the gym, I bought a tub of superpump 250...used it for a few days and felt awesome then had to take a step back and looked up everything in it to see what was going in MY body

I can start a shoe company and name it Adidos and have 6 stripes.....if you go and buy them thinking it's Adidas then that's on You, not me

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
What I'm saying is they have no responsibility to name a product one way or another

Maybe I'm different but when I got into the gym, I bought a tub of superpump 250...used it for a few days and felt awesome then had to take a step back and looked up everything in it to see what was going in MY body

I can start a shoe company and name it Adidos and have 6 stripes.....if you go and buy them thinking it's Adidas then that's on You, not me
Yes but that's a different name not the brand name. What hi tech have done is call it Adidas when in fact, it's Gola being sold as Adidas.

Gotti, is hi tech pharma your dad?