USPlabs Survey-Answer to Win OxyELITE Protein QUICKLY!

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Usplabs should be so kind and give everyone that replied one tub of each flavor, starting with me lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Usplabs should be so kind and give everyone that replied one tub of each flavor, starting with me lol
    right after me, hell as long as i get a tub i would be ecstatic!
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    right after me, hell as long as i get a tub i would be ecstatic!
    Lol, I'm willing to compromise as long as I get some oxyelite protein

  4. Seriously when will winners be chosen?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Seriously when will winners be chosen?
    interested as well
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Seriously when will winners be chosen?
    Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.
    It's true, they have been killing the promos lately so I'm sure they are very busy with all these prizes they've been giving away! USPLabs and it's reps are top notch and I'm sure they will get back to us soon. In the meantime let's hit the gym and sip on some protein
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.
    I'm just bustin chops. Looking back at the post my smiley face emoticon didn't show up. Its all good
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order

  9. Yes
    Yes
    No
    No
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.
    Not to mention the IC release of Jack3d Advanced too!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  11. I'm just antsy, always down to try new products I really want to start up a log, but can't afford much these days. Got my first show on Saturday, then I'll start one up for general training and to keep myself accountable in the off season. Finally trying Trutein thanks to nutra's July 4th sale, super excited. For all I care they can take their time, I am in no hurry.

    BTW, Solution, saw some of your vids on youtube. Solid work brother, keep it up. Gonna have to take some of those recipes once I am able to
    Always willing to learn :D
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I'm just antsy, always down to try new products I really want to start up a log, but can't afford much these days. Got my first show on Saturday, then I'll start one up for general training and to keep myself accountable in the off season. Finally trying Trutein thanks to nutra's July 4th sale, super excited. For all I care they can take their time, I am in no hurry.

    BTW, Solution, saw some of your vids on youtube. Solid work brother, keep it up. Gonna have to take some of those recipes once I am able to
    You did not stock up on the Nutra sale with OEP Protein? You kidding me? 40$ for a 2lb tub, tons of samples and an AP?
    Trutein.. shady company, and weird owner, just saying. their limited flavor had a massive O-ring scandal of black flakes in their powder and the owner never refunded anyone with the problem (nearly everyone who got the product) was a bad act of customer service. I would also be skeptical because they (unlike USP Labs) have had their protein tested, USP labs = Legit, Trutein you may not be getting what your label says (Taurine/Glycine etc spiked with low grade WPC)
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.
    patience young grasshopper lol
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  14. Have you tried trutein @The Solution? Just curious.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Have you tried trutein @The Solution? Just curious.
    Yup. i have, but i just dont agree with the owner after meeting him and seeing how he has a little temper and was trying to hunt down other company owners because he had beef with them. Not a true class act as a company owner. Not to mention their customer service is nothing up to par like USP labs or other companies out there. Their blend is expensive for the price and you can get a good if not better product out there for cheaper that 100% passes label claims.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. I have never tired trutein. But the blend seems so over priced... compared to others out there.

  17. But I may try trutein out. The review say good things

  18. yes
    no
    no
    no


  19. I'm just addicted to the vanilla flavor.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yup. i have, but i just dont agree with the owner after meeting him and seeing how he has a little temper and was trying to hunt down other company owners because he had beef with them. Not a true class act as a company owner. Not to mention their customer service is nothing up to par like USP labs or other companies out there. Their blend is expensive for the price and you can get a good if not better product out there for cheaper that 100% passes label claims.
    was unaware. thanks
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    was unaware. thanks
    Agreed. I did not know this happened as well. Just bought a tub of trutein a few weeks back...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You did not stock up on the Nutra sale with OEP Protein? You kidding me? 40$ for a 2lb tub, tons of samples and an AP?
    Trutein.. shady company, and weird owner, just saying. their limited flavor had a massive O-ring scandal of black flakes in their powder and the owner never refunded anyone with the problem (nearly everyone who got the product) was a bad act of customer service. I would also be skeptical because they (unlike USP Labs) have had their protein tested, USP labs = Legit, Trutein you may not be getting what your label says (Taurine/Glycine etc spiked with low grade WPC)
    Honestly, I can't afford to spend 40$ on a 2lb tub. I don't need the AP even though I absolutely LOVE it. Sadly I'm in a position where I can't afford to compromise, otherwise I'd be all over it! That a shame about the Trutein company, I was unaware of the scandal, I'm kind of disappointed now. Hopefully after I launch my website I can pick up a few clients and have some extra money in the future.
    Always willing to learn :D
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Honestly, I can't afford to spend 40$ on a 2lb tub. I don't need the AP even though I absolutely LOVE it. Sadly I'm in a position where I can't afford to compromise, otherwise I'd be all over it! That a shame about the Trutein company, I was unaware of the scandal, I'm kind of disappointed now. Hopefully after I launch my website I can pick up a few clients and have some extra money in the future.
    If you cant afford 40$ for the USP deal to save 80$ on a stack then how can you afford trutein? Its more expensive than USP labs....
    Your confusing me?

    Look at what USP is capable of:

    Homemade Chocolate Soft Serve with Quest PB Cups:




    Homemade Peanut Butter Cups:



    Chocolate Microwaveable Cheesecake:

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Hey can I get the recipe to the peanut butter cups

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Hey can I get the recipe to the peanut butter cups
    Go back through the recipe posts. All his recipes are there
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs PROTEIN Is Almost HERE! // GET IN HERE & Name It To Win!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:28 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:19 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Log in
Log in