USPlabs Survey-Answer to Win OxyELITE Protein QUICKLY!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Are you familiar with USPlabs? Yes

Do you Know that AP is University studied? No

Do you know that Powerfull is University studied? No

Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied? No

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you familiar with USPlabs? Somewhat
Do you Know that AP is University studied? Yes

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
OxyElite Pro(also known as purple crack) is awesome been using it for years! Have tried others but always go back

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
Happy 4th! We honor those that fight for us..

Simply answer Yes or no the four questions below and enter to win a few tubs of our Scientifically validated Protein Blend with No BS Amino Fillers to boost fake protein content (label reads 25 grams, 10 of that could be from Aminos) and other labeling tricks.. OxyElite Protein is a premium Protein blend that meets label claims. Know your protein, don't be fooled and if you have been fooled, be vocal, if we are vocal the industry will change...

we will pick a few winners and PLEASE be honest.

Did you know that:
Are you familiar with USPlabs?
Do you Know that AP is University studied?
Do you know that Powerfull is University studied?
Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied?

Thank you
Are you familiar with USPlabs? Yes, very familiar.
Do you know that Powerfull is University studied? Yes
Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied? Yes

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy 4th! We honor those that fight for us..

Simply answer Yes or no the four questions below and enter to win a few tubs of our Scientifically validated Protein Blend with No BS Amino Fillers to boost fake protein content (label reads 25 grams, 10 of that could be from Aminos) and other labeling tricks.. OxyElite Protein is a premium Protein blend that meets label claims. Know your protein, don't be fooled and if you have been fooled, be vocal, if we are vocal the industry will change...

we will pick a few winners and PLEASE be honest.

Did you know that:
Are you familiar with USPlabs? Yes.
Do you Know that AP is University studied? Yes.
Do you know that Powerfull is University studied? Yes.
Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied? Yes.

Thank you

Did you know that:
Are you familiar with USPlabs? Yes.
Do you Know that AP is University studied? Yes.
Do you know that Powerfull is University studied? Yes.
Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied? Yes.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only 4 pages? Lets go people this stuff is delicious

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
does re-answering increase my chances of winning some protein. Lol I could add a few pages.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol i would add pages of

yes,
yes,
no,
yes

but i don't want to upset Usplabs rep and the solution.
Not upsetting me, just no point in answering again. Everyone gets a fair crack in the end.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True. Lol how do you guys pick the winners. The old school hat and names on paper.
Why you asking me? Im not a rep lol! Thats up the OP who posted in here. Im sure he will come up with a fair way of doing it.

Tedward311

Tedward311

Awards
Are you familiar with USPlabs? - Yes
Do you Know that AP is University studied? - Yes
Do you know that Powerfull is University studied? - Yes
Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied? - Yes

Have used AP and OxyElite Pro but not Powerfull, at least not yet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using OxyElite Pro powder now, on my second tub. I take 2 scoops pre workout stacked with PLCAR(2 grams), LCLT(2 grams), either Uncut 1 cap for cardio days, or stacked with 1 serving Enhanced(weight training days). Makes for a sweaty cardio day. Today was cardio and I looked like I just got out of a pool 20 minutes in. Also using Anabolic Pump...Story, during my recent move after I got all furniture and boxes in my apartment, went looking for my AP. Couldn't find it and wouldn't eat without it. I took 45 minutes looking through boxes and finally gave up and just ate. This is after moving boxes and furniture for 12 hours straight, minus 30-40 minutes driving a 14 foot u haul. Within the next couple days I did find my AP though!. My wife was like, "what the hell?, just eat!". Also taking Compound 20 and Supercissus from Usp Labs. I actually thought someone stole my AP from the back of the truck!.

I miss the days of bulk powerful. That stuff was great, the new capped version never worked as well for me.

The original OEP gave me headaches so I couldn't take it. I like the new powder though. Very tasty too. Waiting to try the elusive green apple though. Oep Powder/Enhanced stack powered me through 12 straight hours of moving. One of the most difficult workouts I had in a long time and was sore for 2 days after....Still have stuff to organize. What a big pain in the ass. Just venting a bit here....Stupid cable company can't come fix my cable till Monday. It was suppose to be all set when I moved in, this past Sunday. I got right back to working out though, paid for a month at a local gym and went back Tuesday. Kind of old equipment, but if I can put away some money 1 year is only $299 and they do have a pool.

I actually check out planet fitness thinking it can't be as bad as they say it is. Well it was, some fat guy showed me around, dumbbells only went up 60 pounds. Awful flashy, trendy atmosphere...I swear I almost puked. They were gonna actually change me $20 to workout for the day!. Insane!. Glad I chose the old school type gym.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cable does work somewhat, I can watch QVC or the Nasa education channel. Maybe they should sell Usp Labs supps on QVC.
Were you and your wife able to get over your stomach issues and Oep Protein? Probiotic? Or it just work itself out?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you and your wife able to get over your stomach issues and Oep Protein? Probiotic? Or it just work itself out?
I'm taking Orange Triad right now and that seems to be helping my stomach a bit. I finished the protein a while back. I think my body may have adjusted a bit to it, but it took some time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you know that:
Are you familiar with USPlabs? Yes

Thank you
Answers in bold. :eek:

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yes
Yes
No
No

Thanks for the opportunity!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm taking Orange Triad right now and that seems to be helping my stomach a bit. I finished the protein a while back. I think my body may have adjusted a bit to it, but it took some time.
Do you take digestive enzymes? if not i would
or look into a probiotic such as Evomuse Gut health

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Now give me protein so I can start making some of these solution recipes lol

willib

Awards
  • Established
yes,yes,yes,no. thanks for opportunity,I started with Prime and became a loyal fan.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now give me protein so I can start making some of these solution recipes lol
Here here... I just got lost in solutions YouTube cooking feats for like 3hrs ha. Great stuff man, much appreciated