USPlabs Survey-Answer to Win OxyELITE Protein QUICKLY!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

If you answer yes to the first, than you know the next 3 haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes yes yes yes.

And that it's nominated for 4 awards this year including company of the year, did you know that????!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the man boon!

LOL your funny dude
Business Education Major with minor in economics. Mostly a teacher bro!

Not trying to be funny, you seem to really like to cook, so maybe their is a career out there for you. Or maybe that would ruin it for you, I don't know. Some people enjoy something as a hobby, but once it becomes a job it loses its appeal. Not sure if you feel that way though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not trying to be funny, you seem to really like to cook, so maybe their is a career out there for you. Or maybe that would ruin it for you, I don't know. Some people enjoy something as a hobby, but once it becomes a job it loses its appeal. Not sure if you feel that way though.
Cooking is just cooking man, while its great to cook stuff, my priority and what i went to school for and got my degree in will always reign supreme.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Are you familiar with USPlabs? yes, the first product I used was jack3d
Do you Know that AP is University studied? No, I have never used it.
Do you know that Powerfull is University studied? No, never used that too
Do you Know That OxyElite Pro is University studied? Yes, I was one of the beta testers. So I got 4 sample packs and did a mini log on it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes
Yes
Yes
No

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any word when we all get out protein ha??

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Usplabs should be so kind and give everyone that replied one tub of each flavor, starting with me lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously when will winners be chosen?
Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Be patient man... USP labs will get back to this.. Give them a break! They are a company that runs so many Promo's and are VERY Generous to their consumers. Let them be and they will get back to us! There should be no rush because lets face it YOUR NOT PAYING for a product they are willing to give out via a promo. Patience is a virtue... The winners will be chosen.
It's true, they have been killing the promos lately so I'm sure they are very busy with all these prizes they've been giving away! USPLabs and it's reps are top notch and I'm sure they will get back to us soon. In the meantime let's hit the gym and sip on some protein ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm just bustin chops. Looking back at the post my smiley face emoticon didn't show up. Its all good

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Yes
Yes
No
No

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention the IC release of Jack3d Advanced too!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'm just antsy, always down to try new products :D I really want to start up a log, but can't afford much these days. Got my first show on Saturday, then I'll start one up for general training and to keep myself accountable in the off season. Finally trying Trutein thanks to nutra's July 4th sale, super excited. For all I care they can take their time, I am in no hurry.

BTW, Solution, saw some of your vids on youtube. Solid work brother, keep it up. Gonna have to take some of those recipes once I am able to :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm just antsy, always down to try new products :D I really want to start up a log, but can't afford much these days. Got my first show on Saturday, then I'll start one up for general training and to keep myself accountable in the off season. Finally trying Trutein thanks to nutra's July 4th sale, super excited. For all I care they can take their time, I am in no hurry.

BTW, Solution, saw some of your vids on youtube. Solid work brother, keep it up. Gonna have to take some of those recipes once I am able to :D
You did not stock up on the Nutra sale with OEP Protein? You kidding me? 40$ for a 2lb tub, tons of samples and an AP?
Trutein.. shady company, and weird owner, just saying. their limited flavor had a massive O-ring scandal of black flakes in their powder and the owner never refunded anyone with the problem (nearly everyone who got the product) was a bad act of customer service. I would also be skeptical because they (unlike USP Labs) have had their protein tested, USP labs = Legit, Trutein you may not be getting what your label says (Taurine/Glycine etc spiked with low grade WPC)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
patience young grasshopper lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you tried trutein The Solution? Just curious.
Yup. i have, but i just dont agree with the owner after meeting him and seeing how he has a little temper and was trying to hunt down other company owners because he had beef with them. Not a true class act as a company owner. Not to mention their customer service is nothing up to par like USP labs or other companies out there. Their blend is expensive for the price and you can get a good if not better product out there for cheaper that 100% passes label claims.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I have never tired trutein. But the blend seems so over priced... compared to others out there.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
But I may try trutein out. The review say good things

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Yup. i have, but i just dont agree with the owner after meeting him and seeing how he has a little temper and was trying to hunt down other company owners because he had beef with them. Not a true class act as a company owner. Not to mention their customer service is nothing up to par like USP labs or other companies out there. Their blend is expensive for the price and you can get a good if not better product out there for cheaper that 100% passes label claims.
was unaware. thanks

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
You did not stock up on the Nutra sale with OEP Protein? You kidding me? 40$ for a 2lb tub, tons of samples and an AP?
Trutein.. shady company, and weird owner, just saying. their limited flavor had a massive O-ring scandal of black flakes in their powder and the owner never refunded anyone with the problem (nearly everyone who got the product) was a bad act of customer service. I would also be skeptical because they (unlike USP Labs) have had their protein tested, USP labs = Legit, Trutein you may not be getting what your label says (Taurine/Glycine etc spiked with low grade WPC)
Honestly, I can't afford to spend 40$ on a 2lb tub. I don't need the AP even though I absolutely LOVE it. Sadly I'm in a position where I can't afford to compromise, otherwise I'd be all over it! That a shame about the Trutein company, I was unaware of the scandal, I'm kind of disappointed now. Hopefully after I launch my website I can pick up a few clients and have some extra money in the future.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I can't afford to spend 40$ on a 2lb tub. I don't need the AP even though I absolutely LOVE it. Sadly I'm in a position where I can't afford to compromise, otherwise I'd be all over it! That a shame about the Trutein company, I was unaware of the scandal, I'm kind of disappointed now. Hopefully after I launch my website I can pick up a few clients and have some extra money in the future.
If you cant afford 40$ for the USP deal to save 80$ on a stack then how can you afford trutein? Its more expensive than USP labs....
Your confusing me?

Look at what USP is capable of:

Homemade Chocolate Soft Serve with Quest PB Cups:

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups:

Chocolate Microwaveable Cheesecake: