I need 10 people

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
To log the new Prodigy. We are very excited about the improvements we feel we made to an already outstanding product. I will let Ricky come in and help pick ten people to try the new formula.
Prodigy bottle.png

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
10 people WOW!!! Get in on this guys...you will not be disappointed!!! Trust me. Read the reviews.... Hell of a promo boss

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Once I figure out this website I will post the new formula :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and Gents. You will not be disappointed with this new formula. The original worked very well. The new one. Ugh insane. Get on board while you can and get yourself a some new Prodigy and kill it in the gym.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
While this thread is going I want to thank my guys for representing during my absence. We have been working tirelessly on getting the relaunch done. We made some very solid improvements to Prodigy (which has already taken the international market by storm) and also re-branded the entire line.

We are stoked about releasing a ton of cool stuff in the next few weeks!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys as we all know me and chad are like brothers and PNI is a huge part of my life even with my recent challenges...as I am dedicated I am currently in the hospital as we speak hopefully finishing up treatment! Chads been there every step of the way and I couldn't be more grateful! He's a truly amazing person and this new prodigy will sweep you guys off your feet! I'm looking for the best of the best loggers so post up your apps or email me at [email protected] the more detailed you can be the better :) thanks chad, PNI, and all of you on here for you support emotionally, spiritually and financially I couldn't be surrounded with more great people then all of you that have supported me and helped me out :)

image-1398014668.jpg

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will log it.

/app

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Howwedo is the man!!! Get dem apps in. I know I would if I wasn't already logging

peezee

Awards
I'll log it. I read the other reviews and like how it works with cardio for endurance. Would like to try something for my twice a week run.

fcbarca12

Awards
I do a lot of cardio and would love to be able to log

burpees

Banned
Awards
I'm a amateur boxer and always looking for something that boost your endurance ill log it for sure

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to log the new Prodigy. The OG version is actually my favorite pre to date. Other PWO's I've used are; Enhanced, craze, jack3d, gameday, ritual, c4, condense, focus XT, friction, and n2kts. I would be a great logger and could update nearly daily. The only thing I'm logging to date are my workouts. I'm doing PL'ing training in preparation for my first competition, which will hopefully be fairly soon. I will be buying a tub irregardless if I'm chosen, but would love the opportunity to be one of the first to try it. Good luck to all participants.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in seeing how you guys improved an already stellar product.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'd love to try the new formula . I logged the original before it was released last year and it was awesome . The new formula looks like its upped the stakes in the pre workout category .

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interest in this one very solid looking profile. I'm using 6 gram a day Beta Alanine split twice a day and it works great. Creatinol-O-phosphate is the next on my list to try. As a long distance runner this look very promising.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I will log it! I loved the old formula and would be interested in comparing it to the new one! The old one was one of my favorite pre-wo and I have used countless other pre-wo for comparison.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howwe my brother! Good opportunity here guys.

Hope they have you out of there in no time sir. Hospitals are a pain!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this for you guys I have only been taking Hemavol pre workout for the past 5+ months and need a nice kick in the ass as the summer months come. I also have a 7 month old who is slowly sucking the life and and motivation out of me so I need so help with that too haha.

pseudo

Awards
I would love to log. Been lifting a long time and never logged anything. I have tried plenty of pre workouts and would be pumped to try this.

Fitnessguy63

Awards
10 people WOW!!! Get in on this guys...you will not be disappointed!!! Trust me. Read the reviews.... Hell of a promo boss
I'd like to be one of the 10 to try the product out!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I logged the OG and enjoyed the effects.

In to see some logs!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My gf and I are interested in logging this product. I will have her put in a application. I am out of my preworkout and just am logging a tub of creatine when it gets here and your product does not have creatine in it so it wouldn't clash.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I'd be very interested in logging this. I'm running ABE and Erase pro right now and have been been using Muscle Marinade and Supp D as pre's. I'm getting low on my supply and I'm looking for the new best preworkout. I'm hoping you guys might have it!!

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Would love to try and log. Not currently taking a pw so wont have a tolerance. Have used c4, jack3d the original, 1mr the original, hyde, and nuclear garbage that i can remember.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try the new formula . I logged the original before it was released last year and it was awesome . The new formula looks like its upped the stakes in the pre workout category .
Definitely interest in this one very solid looking profile. I'm using 6 gram a day Beta Alanine split twice a day and it works great. Creatinol-O-phosphate is the next on my list to try. As a long distance runner this look very promising.
Solid loggers
My gf and I are interested in logging this product. I will have her put in a application. I am out of my preworkout and just am logging a tub of creatine when it gets here and your product does not have creatine in it so it wouldn't clash.
And your logging trenstane for us..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems promising! Im In to WIN!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dan this looks amazing, i just bought the original and you guys do this to me lol

therealdeal19

therealdeal19

Awards
I want in on this please..looks really good and I could use the support for my workouts.....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow a new version of Prodigy and I honestly didn't see any reason to improve the old one it is one of the best out
there I'll watch the reviews and see what others say about it. I am noticing a lot of companies putting Dendrobium
into there new formulated products but so far CRAZE for me is still #1 when it comes to Dendrobium based product.
I've tried a couple of products with this ingredient but didn't measure up to CRAZE on focus and stamina.

Jsam9846

Jsam9846

Awards
I would love to try it!!

I'm new to this site, but I would love to try your product. I'm in the process of finding a good Pre workout that works good for me.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Please count me in! I'd love to try it.

Djames166

Awards
i would love to be beta tester!, previously just used the old formula so i could easily compare and contrast!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in logging this. Hope plenty of apps come in. Have a speedy recovery.

gravitygames

Awards
ive never tried your product but have been wanting to try a new preworkout and this sounds great. I will log this for you. thanks

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I love me some prodigy.

Awards
  • Established
NP actually sent me one of you guys shirts. I've actually never had any of your products, though. If I log this, I'll definitely be rocking the shirt

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...
Done. Logged the pre release , I'm trying to find the log link.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208440

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Well I'm going currently prepping for a Show and need all the energy I cam get to push every workout to the limit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

peezee

Awards

Email sent!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Messaged and threw app on here lol.