Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    If that large is too snug for ya ill take it off your hands
    I'll let ya know my man
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Grats fam!!! Can't wait to see your logs!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea buddy I can't wait to get my hands on IFORCEnutrituon new pre workout concour and pro sups mr. Hyde
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

uh, good to know?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Grats fam!!! Can't wait to see your logs!
    fo sho! and after you do, you best subscribe to my youtube channel!
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whats Youtube Chanel bra
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Whats Youtube Chanel bra
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jbryand101b
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now there is something wrong with the post for the winners !!!! IM NOT ONE OF THEM !!! Co e on man
    Haha quite self entitled now aren't we? What did you expect? Your app was horrible
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats fella's
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Apparently to be chosen, you need an absurdly high rep power -__-
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Swoleburg View Post
    You mean have a habit of actually fulfilling log requirements? Yeah reps don't like giving people free product for them to just run off and not have the courtesy to hold up their end of the deal
  12. Advanced Member

Go fishing in a lake full of paranas??
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Go fishing in a lake full of paranas??
    Grape jello is the best jello
  14. Advanced Member

Wow really that's all huh , it's all good bro , so how many have you won bro!
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swoleburg View Post
    I can't vouch for the newer members with higher reps, but I didn't get here from kissing a$$, or making everyone my good buddy.
    If someone like me can get there, anyone can. You just have to have a desire to learn, and share what you learn.
  16. New Member

1. Yes, I have used D-pol (caps) and loved it. Best and one of the cheapest DAA products on the market.
    2. You guys should choose me because I love your products, and would be honored to have the possibility to log your stack.
    3. The best article I ever read was from one of your competitors (Musclepharm) on the 28 method. I have incorporated it into my routine, and have had some phenomenal gains, and actually LOVE the challenge at the end of my workout.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Wow really that's all huh , it's all good bro , so how many have you won bro!
    I loled
  18. Advanced Member

What
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Stoked on this ! Thanks for picking me
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    You mean have a habit of actually fulfilling log requirements? Yeah reps don't like giving people free product for them to just run off and not have the courtesy to hold up their end of the deal
    It's sad to say this is the truth. I do tend to pick people with higher reps and a reputation for doing logs etc. I try almost every time to do one person or so who is new to help them though as it is tough when you're new.

Just gets old having people do a log for 2-3 days, sell the product on classifieds, win multiple logs (from different companies) and combine them or disappear completely. Name of the game!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

It's sad to say this is the truth. I do tend to pick people with higher reps and a reputation for doing logs etc. I try almost every time to do one person or so who is new to help them though as it is tough when you're new.

Just gets old having people do a log for 2-3 days, sell the product on classifieds, win multiple logs (from different companies) and combine them or disappear completely. Name of the game!
    I tried that, still waiting for the log to finish...lol. I wish you COULD trust everyone. Luckily I joined the boards bc I already had a log opp set up and they wanted me to post it here. I think starting out from scratch would be a lot more difficult since it only takes a few to screw it up for the rest of us!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xam2991 View Post

Haha quite self entitled now aren't we? What did you expect? Your app was horrible
    No need to be rude. Your post count is lower than everyone's.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    No need to be rude. Your post count is lower than everyone's.
    Can't help it, the guy's an idiot. Not for long, I'm new here but ill be contributing anything i can from now on in regards to supplements and aas. Post count doesn't mean anything, unless you're trying to get some free supps i suppose.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Can't help it, the guy's an idiot. Not for long, I'm new here but ill be contributing anything i can from now on in regards to supplements and aas. Post count doesn't mean anything, unless you're trying to get some free supps i suppose.
    Again, no need for rudeness. Don't want to get a negative rep around here. Watch out
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Again, no need for rudeness. Don't want to get a negative rep around here. Watch out
    Lol sorry for coming off as harsh m8
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Lol sorry for coming off as harsh m8
    Just giving ya a heads up. No worries
  27. Diamond Member

Gotta put in work.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Congrats to the winners. Very generous promotion and thank you for the opportunity to apply
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

For the new people a couple tips for getting a log:

1. Become a contributing member to AM as a whole (EG. Join in conversation about supplement, give training advice ect.)

2. When you buy supplements do a unsponsored log to gain experience and to find out if it's feasible for you to run a consistent log.

3. Write a honest review for any supplements you've taken in the past.

4. Keep a eye open for sample giveaways/review as they have lower standards as you don't have to log. Also maybe ask a rep or two if they have samples you could review.

5. Keep it positive, being negative because you haven't been picked never helped anyone.

6. There are plenty of opportunities here on AM and if you stick around long enough you'll get a chance.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yea buddy I can't wait to get my hands on IFORCEnutrituon new pre workout concour and pro sups mr. Hyde
    Dafuq
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

fo sho! and after you do, you best subscribe to my youtube channel!
    I'm on it bro link me!!! You know I'm a Jbryzzle fan
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Oh!!! Found it haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dafuq
    I was gunna red him, still thinking about it.
  34. Senior Member

That's pretty ****ed up....I have a feeling that the winners will do Purus proud and follow through.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    That's pretty ****ed up....I have a feeling that the winners will do Purus proud and follow through.
    Couldn't agree more! Doesn't seem like you could get enough money selling them to make it worth it! It's like car jacking a Yugo risk far outweighs the rewards. Plus getting the opportunity to test out a companies product and discuss it with cool ass peeps on AM is far better than being a douche and taking advantage of them!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Couldn't agree more! Doesn't seem like you could get enough money selling them to make it worth it! It's like car jacking a Yugo risk far outweighs the rewards. Plus getting the opportunity to test out a companies product and discuss it with cool ass peeps on AM is far better than being a douche and taking advantage of them!!!
    It is what it is my friend.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    For the new people a couple tips for getting a log:

1. Become a contributing member to AM as a whole (EG. Join in conversation about supplement, give training advice ect.)

2. When you buy supplements do a unsponsored log to gain experience and to find out if it's feasible for you to run a consistent log.

3. Write a honest review for any supplements you've taken in the past.

4. Keep a eye open for sample giveaways/review as they have lower standards as you don't have to log. Also maybe ask a rep or two if they have samples you could review.

5. Keep it positive, being negative because you haven't been picked never helped anyone.

6. There are plenty of opportunities here on AM and if you stick around long enough you'll get a chance.
    Outstanding.As you mentioned, being honest a big thing with me. If it is not working then say it. I think too many people are afraid to say something negative fearing they may never be picked again.There are a few companies on here with positive reviews that I feel shouldn't exist.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  38. Advanced Member

Thank you for the info considering I am new to this , now tht I know I will be doing a great job at this and will ask for advice
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Yea totally understandable:/ but what can ya do, there's always a few that ruin it for everyone else(in any circumstance)
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Thank you for the info considering I am new to this , now tht I know I will be doing a great job at this and will ask for advice
    You should try taking an english class.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Women, Weights and Bodybuilding Oh My
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Feedback on my wife's workout and supplement stack
    By Mikey851 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:29 PM