Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Already did , I can't wait to get some SUPPS


  2. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Already did , I can't wait to get some SUPPS
    Just a heads up bro, I saw you put in an app for this and the TX3. That and Dpol both have D-Aspartic Acid in them so don't think you'd be able to log them both and give an accurate review.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. It is TOMORROW! (though its 5am, lol)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Just a heads up bro, I saw you put in an app for this and the TX3. That and Dpol both have D-Aspartic Acid in them so don't think you'd be able to log them both and give an accurate review.
    Oh snap, put on blast for multiple logging apps!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Oh snap, put on blast for multiple logging apps!
    Lol just didn't know if he knew about the Daa in both.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Oh snap, put on blast for multiple logging apps!
    Nothing wrong with him putting multiple apps in. If he is chosen for one he can drop out of the other.

  7. 1. Have you used Purus products in the past?
    Ran d- pol and loved it! Told many of random gymoholics that approached me about it!

    2. Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
    I'm very cut with a good bulk. I get approached all the time and asked about nutritional, workouts, and sups I take. With the shirt it will def add more to the conversation. Iv told multiple people about yals d-pol. Very excited hope I get picked!

    3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuiling/training/supplements?
    Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuiling.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dark horse View Post
    1. Have you used Purus products in the past?
    Ran d- pol and loved it! Told many of random gymoholics that approached me about it!

    2. Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
    I'm very cut with a good bulk. I get approached all the time and asked about nutritional, workouts, and sups I take. With the shirt it will def add more to the conversation. Iv told multiple people about yals d-pol. Very excited hope I get picked!

    3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuiling/training/supplements?
    Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuiling.
    That's a great book!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

    Nothing wrong with him putting multiple apps in. If he is chosen for one he can drop out of the other.
    But will he? Of course he'll say he would now, but what if he hadn't been caught.

    There is a blacklist for a reason.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    But will he? Of course he'll say he would now, but what if he hadn't been caught.

    There is a blacklist for a reason.
    Is there a legit blacklist? I've just never seen it in the post moderation options, lol.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post

    Is there a legit blacklist? I've just never seen it in the post moderation options, lol.
    If not, there definitely should be!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    If not, there definitely should be!
    Agreed. Would definitely make things easier for all of the companies.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  13. There's a blacklist thread

  14. What's the blacklist?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    What's the blacklist?
    Basicly if you get chosen to do a log and don't follow through you'll be added to it so other companies don't waste their products/time.

    http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions-2.html

  16. Don't get black listed haha
    Searching through...
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Don't get black listed haha
    Searching through...
    Haha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Basicly if you get chosen to do a log and don't follow through you'll be added to it so other companies don't waste their products/time.

    http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions-2.html
    companies have their own black list as well, for members. things like selling the items won for logging.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    companies have their own black list as well, for members. things like selling the items won for logging.
    yes, there have been people caught doing this, and on the am classifieds!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yes, there have been people caught doing this, and on the am classifieds!
    That's just being a congenial dumb ass.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post

    That's just being a congenial dumb ass.
    You'd be surprised...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. I wouldn't do that I would use the SUPPS and give feedback to the company

  23. What's the results Purus?! Lol

  24. Yea reasults!!!

  25. Hope I have a good shot at this one, IN 4TW!!! Oh.....BUMP!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Women, Weights and Bodybuilding Oh My
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. Feedback on my wife's workout and supplement stack
    By Mikey851 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:21 AM
  5. Supplements for my body type and goal
    By Bubking88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Log in
Log in