Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Patience is a virtue :) soon enough young grasshoppers

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you pick me I'll put up a review on supplementreviews.com as well ;)

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Pick me and I'll put a video of myself, taking 6 scoops then banging a goat while wearing a werewolf mask, on YouTube. And review it on every website available.

(Not srs. At all. I didn't even do an app, lol.)

gmanall

Awards
^^^^Lol, chill....there are a lot of generous companies on AM that have logging opportunities!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here are the winners for this promotion! Look out for more in the future because I will be bringing some more bad ass promos to AM.

Stopstalking
Jbryan
Mikey_E
DKgreene88
Niners4reggie
Lholden

Send me you information and I will send it in.
Sorry for anyone not picked because I hate making these calls and sometimes just go with random picks!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Alright here are the winners for this promotion! Look out for more in the future because I will be bringing some more bad ass promos to AM.

Stopstalking
Jbryan
Mikey_E
DKgreene88
Niners4reggie
Lholden

Send me you information and I will send it in.
Sorry for anyone not picked because I hate making these calls and sometimes just go with random picks!
I'll be logging them independently while y'all are logging, also. I'm excited to see how this goes, good luck to everyone and congrats!

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Hell Yeah! Condense and D-Pol on the regular!
2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Wouldn't you want the most jacked guys on here wearing your gear and showing off your product?
3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Essentials of Sports Nutrition and Supplementation

Become Alpha using PURUS LABS!!!!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Hell Yeah! Condense and D-Pol on the regular!
2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Wouldn't you want the most jacked guys on here wearing your gear and showing off your product?
3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Essentials of Sports Nutrition and Supplementation

Become Alpha using PURUS LABS!!!!
The "giveaway" is over, lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Make sure you guys link your logs here so we can check them out

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Now there is something wrong with the post for the winners !!!! IM NOT ONE OF THEM !!! Co e on man

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas, will post the link to my log when it arrives. Hope to see some of you checking it out!!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea buddy I can't wait to get my hands on IFORCEnutrituon new pre workout concour and pro sups mr. Hyde

Swoleburg

Awards
Apparently to be chosen, you need an absurdly high rep power -__-

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean have a habit of actually fulfilling log requirements? Yeah reps don't like giving people free product for them to just run off and not have the courtesy to hold up their end of the deal :)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow really that's all huh , it's all good bro , so how many have you won bro!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't vouch for the newer members with higher reps, but I didn't get here from kissing a$$, or making everyone my good buddy.
If someone like me can get there, anyone can. You just have to have a desire to learn, and share what you learn.

jarredm15

Awards
1. Yes, I have used D-pol (caps) and loved it. Best and one of the cheapest DAA products on the market.
2. You guys should choose me because I love your products, and would be honored to have the possibility to log your stack.
3. The best article I ever read was from one of your competitors (Musclepharm) on the 28 method. I have incorporated it into my routine, and have had some phenomenal gains, and actually LOVE the challenge at the end of my workout.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean have a habit of actually fulfilling log requirements? Yeah reps don't like giving people free product for them to just run off and not have the courtesy to hold up their end of the deal :)
It's sad to say this is the truth. I do tend to pick people with higher reps and a reputation for doing logs etc. I try almost every time to do one person or so who is new to help them though as it is tough when you're new.

Just gets old having people do a log for 2-3 days, sell the product on classifieds, win multiple logs (from different companies) and combine them or disappear completely. Name of the game!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's sad to say this is the truth. I do tend to pick people with higher reps and a reputation for doing logs etc. I try almost every time to do one person or so who is new to help them though as it is tough when you're new.

Just gets old having people do a log for 2-3 days, sell the product on classifieds, win multiple logs (from different companies) and combine them or disappear completely. Name of the game!
I tried that, still waiting for the log to finish...lol. I wish you COULD trust everyone. Luckily I joined the boards bc I already had a log opp set up and they wanted me to post it here. I think starting out from scratch would be a lot more difficult since it only takes a few to screw it up for the rest of us!

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to be rude. Your post count is lower than everyone's.
Can't help it, the guy's an idiot. Not for long, I'm new here but ill be contributing anything i can from now on in regards to supplements and aas. Post count doesn't mean anything, unless you're trying to get some free supps i suppose.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Can't help it, the guy's an idiot. Not for long, I'm new here but ill be contributing anything i can from now on in regards to supplements and aas. Post count doesn't mean anything, unless you're trying to get some free supps i suppose.
Again, no need for rudeness. Don't want to get a negative rep around here. Watch out

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gotta put in work.

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Congrats to the winners. Very generous promotion and thank you for the opportunity to apply

gmanall

Awards
For the new people a couple tips for getting a log:

1. Become a contributing member to AM as a whole (EG. Join in conversation about supplement, give training advice ect.)

2. When you buy supplements do a unsponsored log to gain experience and to find out if it's feasible for you to run a consistent log.

3. Write a honest review for any supplements you've taken in the past.

4. Keep a eye open for sample giveaways/review as they have lower standards as you don't have to log. Also maybe ask a rep or two if they have samples you could review.

5. Keep it positive, being negative because you haven't been picked never helped anyone.

6. There are plenty of opportunities here on AM and if you stick around long enough you'll get a chance.