Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
man I would love to log this but cant :(

I would absolutely love a shirt though, anyway I could get one
I would love to rep purus labs in the gym

Swoleburg

Awards
Shirts,shaker,and supplements

1. Have you used Purus products in the past?
Yes, I have used organ shield and hormone exhilarator multiple times. Great products!

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
You should choose me because I can provide detailed reviews of products while maintaining non bias. I also have been a loyal and trusting customers of purus for years and have recommended your products to many people.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?
The most informative and interesting articles I have read are from Arnold Schwarzenegger's book. It is very eye opening how much lifting is mental as opposed to just physical. It's all about the mindset!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my video camera is waiting to tape me wearing my bad ass purus shirt reviewing the thunder & lighting stack from purus! [video=youtube;M6nsHRE5Tl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6nsHRE5Tl4[/video]

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for huge promo!

zv3

zv3

Awards
1. Have you used Purus products in the past? Yes a couple different products, Condense and D-Pol!

2.Why should I choose you for this giveaway?? Cause I'm honest to a fault and really promote good supplements to my AirForce and Civilian Buddies who work out while deployed, even sending supplements overseas which are a god-send to deployed troops who can't get good supplements.

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? Jason Ferrugia training and supplement guide is GREAT!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
What an awesome promo!!!! This a f**kin good one fellas!!!! Good Luck to all the applicants! I'm just sayin, Niners4reggie will give you one hell of a log!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What an awesome promo!!!! This a f**kin good one fellas!!!! Good Luck to all the applicants! I'm just sayin, Niners4reggie will give you one hell of a log!!
Thanks for the props Pete!! jbryan lmao that's clever :p

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Yes I have. I have run Dpol(tabs) and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I have also gone through a tub of Muscle Marinade in the past.

2. You should choose me because I have quite a bit of experience under my belt with natural testosterone boosters and pre-workouts. My favorite t boosters were test powder, Isa Test Gf, and Dpol. I can definitely tell when a t-booster is working or not, and I would also be able to compare the Dpol tabs to the powder. As far as pre workouts go I've tried all the big ones for the most part. Jack3d, Jack3d micro, Speed x3, Muscle Marinade, Super pump 250, NO xplode, etc. My favs were Jack3d and muscle marinade. Speed x3 made me feel cracked out. I would love to try condense and see how it compares. For the next two months I will be on a 3 day split(along with a manual labor job) regardless of if I am picked or not. I would be updating 3 times a week, on my workout days.

3. Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. The whole thing. I didn't read it as a beginner, but when I was getting back into training after a year long hiatus. I did SS for two months and it really brought my squats and deadlifts to the next level as far as power/efficiency/form.

I will be 21 in 10 days, I live in the U.S., and I am more than willing to write up a thorough review of both products.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Will be getting dpol now to run with pro erase and abe

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hello again Anabolic friends!

I am here with an amazing promotional giveaway for SIX (6) lucky members.

I could go on about Purus and the products and all things regarding this but I know you clicked this link to see the goods, so here we go.

Throw up an application (outlined below) and the Purus team and I will pick 6 people to each receive:

- (1) Purus T-shirt (I have 2 of each = Grey Knockout/Red Lightning&Thunder/Black V-Neck Logo shirts)
***Due to the high demand on our website I only have LARGES to give out, sorry guys!

- (1) Brand New Purus Labs shaker bottle

- Thunder & Lightning stack of Apple Condense and Powdered D-Pol

Only thing I need from you is the promise to post up a log and a final review on the products we send our way.

Application:

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements?

Details:
Must be 18+ years of age
Live within the US (sorry overseas pals)
Willing to actually review the stuff!
No never used them but would love to test them.
Because I would like to spread the word about purus .
Training till failure.
Please pick me I need some uplifting supps

TeamGBODT_JMB

TeamGBODT_JMB

Awards
Hell yeah I have! Started with Halovar! I've used MM, which I know a lot of people love, but the DMAA was a bit much for me at times. I am a firm believe in CONDENSE, as I post about it all the time and have already sold a few tubs of it for you guys lol. DPOL I have yet to try, but I REALLY want to!

Well I already push Purus Labs a decent amount, but it would be awesome to get my hands on some DPOL to review it as well. I know it'll be solid. I actually created this acct just to enter in this contest because that's how much I like Purus products. And who couldn't use a free shirt?!

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuilding/training/supplements? When in school I studied what I called the "body building bible", which was actually a Men's Health hardcover book that broke down a ton of exercises and explained how they effected each muscle group. Was a great read, and I read it over and over. More recently, I read just about anything I can, and I love watching videos of Kai Greene and also of Dorian Yates.

Minihulkmike

Awards
To be chosen as one of the "six"...Oh yes!

Actually, just used Condense and D-Pol(and added a Fat Smack in there too) for the very first time on Tues., 6/4 with an Ultra Intense and Awesome Chest and Deadlifts workout!!! Amazing!! My profile picture shows the extent of the Mind-blowing Biceps workout I had last night from Condense and D-Pol being my lifting partners!! I will be using them consistently now. I am a believer and completely excited!

2. Why should I choose you for this giveaway??
I have done, and placed 2nd, 1st, and 3rd in bantam, light, and middleweight classes in these NPC Iowa shows more than a few years ago! I am currently training to do another NPC competition this year, and going to qualify for a national show, to continue the path that I left off on!! I am focusing to make this a true reality......just pure confidence!! Purus products are going to be right there with me! I learned several years ago how to listen to my body and be at one with it. It can be a very difficult thing to do, but I evolved to be successful in doing that for me. I am still able to build good quality muscle at my current age, and I am going to make all as positive and worth it, because it feels great, right, and a goal! So, why not?! I love promoting companies products by wearing a shirt, especially, since almost always someone will ask you a question or make a comment to you about it. I am creative and very motivating. I am totally stoked with the Purus Labs' products and the shirt and shaker would be great bonuses as well, for sure!!

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuiling/training/supplements?
Don't have just one. Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuiling, EAS's final Supplement Review, and those by Lee Haney and Dorian Yates. I have taken Anatomy and Physiology and other related classes in school, and researched and read extra. I tried new things and evolved very well on my own too. Thank you.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
IF your willing to allow a log during upcoming cycle I'll toss my hat in the ring, if not I understand. Although that said I would post up a non-sponsored log of condense for a shirt.......Let me know, either way in for the logs.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
IF your willing to allow a log during upcoming cycle I'll toss my hat in the ring, if not I understand. Although that said I would post up a non-sponsored log of condense for a shirt.......Let me know, either way in for the logs.
That's what I'm talkin free shirt yo

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Just got my e-mail from NutraPlanet about 30 minutes ago saying that my payments went through. Condense Melon Berry and D-Pol custard creme are ON. THE. WAY!!!well, monday they will be anyway...idk why I always wait till saturday night to order stuff...smhI'll be doing a personal (read: non-sponsored) log of both of these products, since I'll be mixing 1+1 of each pre-w/o. I'll keep it steady.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Already did , I can't wait to get some SUPPS

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already did , I can't wait to get some SUPPS
Just a heads up bro, I saw you put in an app for this and the TX3. That and Dpol both have D-Aspartic Acid in them so don't think you'd be able to log them both and give an accurate review.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a heads up bro, I saw you put in an app for this and the TX3. That and Dpol both have D-Aspartic Acid in them so don't think you'd be able to log them both and give an accurate review.
Oh snap, put on blast for multiple logging apps!

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Ran d- pol and loved it! Told many of random gymoholics that approached me about it!

I'm very cut with a good bulk. I get approached all the time and asked about nutritional, workouts, and sups I take. With the shirt it will def add more to the conversation. Iv told multiple people about yals d-pol. Very excited hope I get picked!

3. What's the best book/article you've ever read on bodybuiling/training/supplements?
Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuiling.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran d- pol and loved it! Told many of random gymoholics that approached me about it!

I'm very cut with a good bulk. I get approached all the time and asked about nutritional, workouts, and sups I take. With the shirt it will def add more to the conversation. Iv told multiple people about yals d-pol. Very excited hope I get picked!

Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuiling.
That's a great book!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with him putting multiple apps in. If he is chosen for one he can drop out of the other.
But will he? Of course he'll say he would now, but what if he hadn't been caught.

There is a blacklist for a reason.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
But will he? Of course he'll say he would now, but what if he hadn't been caught.

There is a blacklist for a reason.
Is there a legit blacklist? I've just never seen it in the post moderation options, lol.

gmanall

Awards
What's the blacklist?
Basicly if you get chosen to do a log and don't follow through you'll be added to it so other companies don't waste their products/time.

http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions-2.html

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basicly if you get chosen to do a log and don't follow through you'll be added to it so other companies don't waste their products/time.

http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions-2.html
companies have their own black list as well, for members. things like selling the items won for logging.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I wouldn't do that I would use the SUPPS and give feedback to the company

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope I have a good shot at this one, IN 4TW!!! Oh.....BUMP!