PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg

Let's face it - the post I presented about Josiah Mcquillan gaining over 10 lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks while TRAINING/DIETING intensely and optimally and utilizing the PNI "Triple Threat Stack" (PRODIGY, PARAGON, THERMADEX - yes, he also used D-Test, but this is not recommended by PNI nor necessary in our opinion) caused quite a bit of excitement, controversy, raised eyebrows, questions, and anticipation! And rightly so, since this type of muscle hypertrophy is very rare and unusual for such a short period of time using only OTC supplements!

That said, while we cannot guarantee EVERYONE will make the same type of gains that Josiah did, we at PNI feel quite confident that the "Triple Threat Stack" can make significant positive changes in any lifter's physique that is willing to use them every day as directed and follow a smart and structured diet and training regimen.

So, we have decided to step up to the plate and make an incredible offer to only members at AnabolicMinds.com!

**PNI Presents the "TRIPLE THREAT STACK" TRANSFORMATION/LOGGING CHALLENGE!**

This will be a 4-week competition for 10-12 AM members

Terms:

•-Must be reputable members with at least 150 posts
•-Must keep log on this site (other sites optional, as well as Facebook and other social media)
•-Must update log at least 5 days per week
•-Must adhere to a log duration of 30 days and include a detailed final review/summary consisting of a rating and discussion of the following :

1-Strength/Rep Increase
2-Sustained Workout Energy/Drive/Focus
3-Pumps
4-Muscle Gain
5-Fat Loss
6-Side Effects (lack thereof)
7-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

•-Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
•-Must not be using other products with the same/similar ingredients as test products
•-Must agree to allow PNI to use any feedback, testimonials, photos, videos, etc as advertising material in magazines, message boards, social media, etc.

Conditions:

•-Must be a U.S. citizen
•-Must be 21 years of age or older
•-Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point (and/or work with PNI's Luke Cameron directly on these)
•-Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
•-Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

Additions:

Please provide your:

-Years Training:
-Reason for Wanting to Participate in the Challenge

PRIZES:

1st place: Brand new Apple I-Pad
2nd place: $200 gift certificate to Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements
3rd place: $100 gift certificate to Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements

JUDGING CRITERIA:

-50% will be based on your actual transformation during the 4 weeks, which will be based on before and after measurements and photos/video proof (make sure you provide all of this at the beginning and end of your log!!!!!)
-50% will be based on the MOTIVATIONAL, INSPIRATIONAL, and EDUCATIONAL aspect of your log! We want all of you to make great progress for sure, but also want to use this opportunity to light a fire under EVERYONE's rear! Think outside the box! Give us quotes, feedback, photos, video, and more. Link to your You Tube and social media! We want to help make you guys "famous" and want to inspire and an entire industry!

JUDGES:

-PNI CEO, Chad Brooks
-PNI Head Rep/Athlete/Coach, Eric Broser

Note: We already have 6-7 contestants involved but will be allowing for 4-6 more, so please get your submissions in early and fast! Please submit right here in this thread and/or by sending me a PM. Also, if you have any questions please post them in this thread so they can be answered for everyone's benefit!

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. We at PNI only wish to bring out the best in every one of you, and we will continue to work incredibly hard to gain your business and all important TRUST -- Eric Broser

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In first!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really looking forward to seeing some killer results

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm already logging Paragon and Prodigy can I just enter that log in the contest lol.

:biglaugh:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool opportunity and generous offer. Good luck contestants/applicants.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool opportunity and generous offer. Good luck contestants/applicants.
Totally agree specially seeing how PNI is still a new and growing company but we have faith in our products and coaches

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
1st place: Brand new Apple I-Pad.....

SWEET!!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
My wife wants that ipad

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome above and beyond promo! Those are some sweet prizes! In for stellar four week transformations!

- Valdez

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
ROCK N ROLL !!!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Awesome incentives!!! I think I initiated one thing awesome here!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Thought you guys would like this!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice prizes and promo.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm digging this. Too bad I'm already locked down with a log or else I might just take a shot. Anyways, nice prizes, nice setup, nice stack, in to watch the results.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good opportunity! Good luck to whoever gets the remaining spots to log that triple stack!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, amazing promo. Talk about stepping up to the plate. With the inclusion of sick prizes, I have not seen anything much better than this one in a while. Good luck to all applicants !!!!

Take advantage of the training and diet tips Luke or Eric provides. Why ? It's free. How can you lose !!!

I will definitely be watching the loggers from the sidelines and observe their progress. This should be fun.

This is HOW-PNI-DO.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, amazing promo. Talk about stepping up to the plate. With the inclusion of sick prizes, I have not seen anything much better than this one in a while. Good luck to all applicants !!!!

Take advantage of the training and diet tips Luke or Eric provides. Why ? It's free. How can you lose !!!

I will definitely be watching the loggers from the sidelines and observe their progress. This should be fun.

This is HOW-PNI-DO.
Love the little touch on that brother :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Will choose loggers by the end of Monday. Thank you for your support!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
The guys that in-boxed me before the launch of the log/contest and are a go. You are already in this log/contest and I have your email etc. We will be in touch with you guys. Here is what we have so far
-dkgreene88
-Wilpit
-Mack411 (will have your answer about situation soon)
-Manstr
-PalmFist
-Nico1

Thank you all and we will be choosing the rest of the last few selected loggers.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
The guys that in-boxed me before the launch of the log/contest and are a go. You are already in this log/contest and I have your email etc. We will be in touch with you guys. Here is what we have so far
-dkgreene88
-Wilpit
-Mack411 (will have your answer about situation soon)
-Manstr
-PalmFist
-Nico1

Thank you all and we will be choosing the rest of the last few selected loggers.
Go Mack!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
PNI bringing the HEAT! Thsi is an amazing deal and offer.

Can't wait to see all the contestants and to follow everyone's log!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
When would this start?

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
I'm in for this, I'm currently waiting for my Triple stack to arrive... but I didn't know about this challenge. I'll probably do a log just for the hell of it though :)