PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got the email. Rdy to.rock and roll come monday

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
EVERYBODY HAS BEEN EMAILED THE DIET AND TRAINING ETC. IF YOU DIDNT GET THE EMAIL, CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL JUST IN CASE. REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS AND GAVE MY ALL ON THIS FOR ALL OF YOU. I KNOW YOU ALL WILL DO AMAZING AND PUT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE INTO THIS LOG CONTEST. MONDAY IS THE OFFICIAL START DATE. LETS DO THIS ! DO WORK !!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Perfect timing.I'm at the grocery store now!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so I just went over it all,looks interesting and I am leaving this in PNI and Lukes hands 100% for 4 weeks and lets see what happens,lucky enough I had almost every single thing on the diet list already at home,but of course I got a ton more of meat bc it was on sale,and I was lucky enough to find an older lady who was obviously having trouble paying for what little she had,so we took her grocery shopping,I love helping those in need when I can.One question is everbodys training charts the same or are they individualized?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I am excited about this... I looked at the diet and training and it is safe to say it is a big switch up to everything I am doing now. Hoping my body responds to the change and results kick in.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok,so I just went over it all,looks interesting and I am leaving this in PNI and Lukes hands 100% for 4 weeks and lets see what happens,lucky enough I had almost every single thing on the diet list already at home,but of course I got a ton more of meat bc it was on sale,and I was lucky enough to find an older lady who was obviously having trouble paying for what little she had,so we took her grocery shopping,I love helping those in need when I can.One question is everbodys training charts the same or are they individualized?
Mack you are a generous man!! Excited to watch this

I am excited about this... I looked at the diet and training and it is safe to say it is a big switch up to everything I am doing now. Hoping my body responds to the change and results kick in.
Stoked for you guys!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
1-amlogo2.png.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in on the logs guys! Good and safe lifts to everyone.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, good man!!! I did that like a month ago.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
log is up and made and rdy to get it on
://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224900-holy-grail-pni.html#post3867783

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
luke please resend mine my wife deleted everything in our box this morning .

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
luke please resend mine my wife deleted everything in our box this morning .

haha oh man !! The wife is in the dog house ! ha ! Resending now for you my friend

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Thats awesome you did that man !! Yes, everyones training is the same other than 2 loggers. I had to change some things due to limitations. BUT everyones diet is different and set up specifically for you and the rest of the loggers. Let everything work together, diet, training and rest days. Trust in everything and give it your all, which I know you will and we can pull off some great results ;)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got everything in my email today , great job luke . i am feeling a little better today still stuffed up but no headaches. i am on the mend. log will start tomoorow as requested . again great job!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
got everything in my email today , great job luke . i am feeling a little better today still stuffed up but no headaches. i am on the mend. log will start tomoorow as requested . again great job!
Glad your feeling better ! Thank you, I know you guys will rock this. Sounds good on the log man. HERE WE GO !!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the red zone thread up??

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean the central area people post? If so he is planning on putting that up tonight.
Yes sir! OK I'll look for it tomorrow then!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang I completely missed this. So would have jumped all over this. Good luck