PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Sweet prizes. I'll have to start posting on the forums more to be eligible for these things.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some serious lifters in already. This should be fun to follow !!!

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I'm in for this, I'm currently waiting for my Triple stack to arrive... but I didn't know about this challenge. I'll probably do a log just for the hell of it though :)

Well your sure as hell have stepped up your training and diet ! Adding in the triple stack would just be an awesome addition. Keep rockin it man! You have made great progress.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
MIDNIGHT TONIGHT PACIFIC TIME LOGGERS WILL BE LOCKED IN...STILL SOME TIME TO GET ME A PM!

-EB

Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Can't wait to see who my competition is!This is gonna be fun for sure!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
This thing is about get started in a REAL WAY!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
For those that are selected feel free to contact the PNI team for questions on product utilization, training, and diet.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I would love to do it, but I'm logging for Iforce for the next 4 weeks. Guess I'll miss out on this one.

ahh man well hope the Iforce log goes well for you. Do Work ! Make sure to follow the PNI log/contest though. Its going to be very exciting !

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Update brothers! I am in the process of reviewing the applicants and will have a list of "contestants" as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience, interest and most of all SUPPORT!

-EB

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update brothers! I am in the process of reviewing the applicants and will have a list of "contestants" as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience, interest and most of all SUPPORT!

-EB
Cool, can't wait to see who ya got!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
List, List, List.......would appreciate a central orgaized listing of logs with their links to make following easy.

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to those who get this chance!!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
The wait is driving me crazy Lol

EBroser

EBroser

Awards

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
No prob brah

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Ok guys...I have chosen the final 10 who will be the official contestants in the "PNI Triple Threat Stack Challenge!" So, I thank you for your patience and am extremely excited to announce those who will participate in this truly exciting contest!

*dkgreene88
*Wilpit
*Mack411
*Manstr
*PalmFist
*Nico1
*TheHardOne
*soul0wner
*chefbo
*mattborn00

**Please send the following information to Luke_PNI in a private message as quickly as possible so we can get this party started!

-Full name
-Mailing address
-Phone #
-Email address
-Preferred flavor of Prodigy

Once this is done we will get the product out to you as rapidly as possible and Luke will be contacting you in regards to your diet/training/goals and if you will be wanting his assistance in setting up a program for you.

Let's Rock!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys...I have chosen the final 10 who will be the official contestants in the "PNI Triple Threat Stack Challenge!" So, I thank you for your patience and am extremely excited to announce those who will participate in this truly exciting contest!

*dkgreene88
*Wilpit
*Mack411
*Manstr
*PalmFist
*Nico1
*TheHardOne
*soul0wner
*chefbo
*mattborn00

**Please send the following information to Luke_PNI in a private message as quickly as possible so we can get this party started!

-Full name
-Mailing address
-Phone #
-Email address
-Preferred flavor of Prodigy

Once this is done we will get the product out to you as rapidly as possible and Luke will be contacting you in regards to your diet/training/goals and if you will be wanting his assistance in setting up a program for you.

Let's Rock!
Some good choices in there! Congrats guys!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this! Ready to get going!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
right on gets get ripped brothers!!! if we ain't geeking we ain't speaking!! yeah Buddy!!!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
He·l yea let's rock this sh*t

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sent

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice,this should be fun!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm going supplement free until I get this studf. Starting tomorrow. I want to be cleaned and get the full effects

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have been stim free for weeks,cant wait to hit that prodigy!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
This is getting exciting!!!!

manstr

manstr

Awards
Good luck guys this experience will be very beneficial to all of us who put in the time and effort. I know I'm giving it all I have.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Good luck guys this experience will be very beneficial to all of us who put in the time and effort. I know I'm giving it all I have.
Well of course. Wouldn't have it any other way

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
has the stuff been sent out yet?
All addresses and info were given to Chad yesterday. I am pretty sure he will send everything out by Tuesday the latest! Will let you guys know for sure!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chefbo ( and others) I'm looking forward to your logs. Good lifting and great gains to all.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Can't wait til this gets started. Going to be a great journey with all of you!

Where are the logs going to be located?

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
i'm posting mine here if that is where Eric wants them. what yousay big man?
Would rather you make a new thread for your log and then of course put the link to the thread in here! Thank you!!!!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
**TRIPLE THREAT STACK HAS BEEN SHIPPED TO ALL LOGGERS!! PLEASE INBOX LUKE OR I ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE GOODS**

*GET READY TO ROCK GUYS!!*

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established