PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Eric, if I take Force Factor for 4 weeks will I look like you and bench 500 for reps?

So sick of those ads. lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Its about to be on!!!!!!!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Hey Eric, if I take Force Factor for 4 weeks will I look like you and bench 500 for reps?

So sick of those ads. lol
Yes to the first, but only 485 on the second : )

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes to the first, but only 485 on the second : )
Well ya can't have everything I guess. Those Cambridge scientists are about to be horrified by my Force Factor Fabulousness

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
bring it ! yeah buddy , everybody wants to be abodybuilder but no one wants to lift this heavy ass weight!!!!!!!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
do you want the thread in any specific forum i.e. anabolic, supplement. aslo never have linked anything to another thread wlk me through it if you please. thanks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
do you want the thread in any specific forum i.e. anabolic, supplement. aslo never have linked anything to another thread wlk me through it if you please. thanks.
I would imagine in the supplement logs sections and linked in here!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
thanks mack, i'm all new to linking this things.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
The logging section would make sense. I would think

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
yeah already started one still trying to find out how to link it. any help?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
follow you to dk this should be cool to see what happens let me know when you get your log up i'll sub it.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
**NOTE TO ALL LOGGERS/CONTESTANTS**

Luke_PNI will be contacting all of you via inbox here at AnabolicMinds over the next day or so to discuss/set up your diet and/or training regimens with you so you can get the most out of your transformation. It is not a REQUIREMENT that you use his expertise (and remember, Luke has been working under myself and has become the first "Broser Built" certified trainer!!) if you feel you have your own regimen(s) covered, but if you decide to take advantage of this very cool offer then you must get this in place BEFORE you begin your logs. We will be wanting everyone to begin within a day or so of a specific date, and the faster everyone has EVERYTHING in order, the quicker everyone can get going! If you do NOT receive a message from Luke within the next 2 days please inbox ME and let me know.

Thank you, and we so look forward to seeing and being a part of your awesome Triple Threat Stack logs
!​

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Everyone has been in boxed. If you did not receive an in box make sure to get a hold of me if for some reason you didn't get it. Again these are the individuals doing the sponsored log contest. Hope to hear from all of you soon, so we can get this baby rockin. Thank guys !
-dkgreene88
-mattborn00
-manstr
-chefbo
-Wilpit
-Mack411
-soul0wner
-PalmFist
-Nico1
-TheHardOne

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
How will this competition be judged or structured? Will you set up a separate thread for picture and stat updates? It would be much easier than following 10 different logs.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
How will this competition be judged or structured? Will you set up a separate thread for picture and stat updates? It would be much easier than following 10 different logs.

**PNI Presents the "TRIPLE THREAT STACK" TRANSFORMATION/LOGGING CHALLENGE!**

This will be a 4-week competition for 10 AM members

JUDGING CRITERIA:

-50% will be based on your actual transformation during the 4 weeks, which will be based on before and after measurements and photos/video proof (make sure you provide all of this at the beginning and end of your log!!!!!)
-50% will be based on the MOTIVATIONAL, INSPIRATIONAL, and EDUCATIONAL aspect of your log! We want all of you to make great progress for sure, but also want to use this opportunity to light a fire under EVERYONE's rear! Think outside the box! Give us quotes, feedback, photos, video, and more. Link to your You Tube and social media! We want to help make you guys "famous" and want to inspire and an entire industry!

JUDGES:

-PNI CEO, Chad Brooks
-PNI Head Rep/Athlete/Coach, Eric Broser

PRIZES:

1st place: Brand new Apple I-Pad
2nd place: $200 gift certificate to Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements
3rd place: $100 gift certificate to Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards

We will not be putting all the logs into one thread because part of the judging is off of log quality etc. Each person will run their own log/thread.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
We will not be putting all the logs into one thread because part of the judging is off of log quality etc. Each person will run their own log/thread.
I wasn't suggesting everyone log on one thread. Sorry for the confusion.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't suggesting everyone log on one thread. Sorry for the confusion.
Gawd! Don't you know anything? What a R3diculous suggestion

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Gawd! Don't you know anything? What a R3diculous suggestion
The point was to allow people to follow along with the transformations without having to follow 10 separate logs. Which would probably draw more attention to the progress of each individual as opposed to have to hassle with following all the logs. Not that each individual shouldn't log separately.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The point was to allow people to follow along with the transformations without having to follow 10 separate logs. Which would probably draw more attention to the progress of each individual as opposed to have to hassle with following all the logs. Not that each individual shouldn't log separately.
Just bustin yer balls

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a separate thread where contestants/loggers could post their weekly progress pics or lifting vids ect. Bc following 10 logs would be time consuming.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got my package today!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
What we COULD do is have a single thread for each logger to just post in at the end of each week (in addition to their FULL separate log) with maybe just a highlight of the week, overall synopsis, or just stats/photos. What do you think? Is this something like you were thinking R3?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What we COULD do is have a single thread for each logger to just post in at the end of each week (in addition to their FULL separate log) with maybe just a highlight of the week, overall synopsis, or just stats/photos. What do you think? Is this something like you were thinking R3?
I think that would be a cool idea,although personally I dont think weekly pics are necessary,just beginning an end.But its not my contest.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love it

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I like that idea. I wouldn't mind posting weekly pics also helps the competitiveness. But a synopsis is great too with or without pics.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I like that idea. I wouldn't mind posting weekly pics also helps the competitiveness. But a synopsis is great too with or without pics.
Agreed,I dont care to do it either,just like the anticipation of the end results and to see if everyones progress is as they say!

manstr

manstr

Awards
That sounds good and is a good way to get some hopefully healthy camaraderie going between us participants.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Yes, I think it would make things much easier and you would get a larger group of followers. We know everyone would be following people they support, but seeing a group study would draw more interest. I can follow one or two but keeping up with them all would be too much work and I'm sure that's how most people would be as well.

Give me the highlights!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I think it would make things much easier and you would get a larger group of followers. We know everyone would be following people they support, but seeing a group study would draw more interest. I can follow one or two but keeping up with them all would be too much work and I'm sure that's how most people would be as well.

Give me the highlights!
Call it PNI Triple Threat Stack Red Zone Central

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I think that would be a cool idea,although personally I dont think weekly pics are necessary,just beginning an end.But its not my contest.

Ok, lets do this: Everyone keeps their full logs because quality of log is 50% of the score of this contest...so that is a given. But, I will also create a separate thread where each contestant and any member can post extra pics, thoughts, highlights, questions, whatever. No rules on this one, just a central "zone" like cswalczakny said.

Cool brothers?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i like macks idea unless someone morphs into th ehulk then maybe!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Got my package too, my coffee table is looking pretty sexy right now. Haha.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Give me the highlights!
Man with a plan. I like it !

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
**NOTE TO ALL LOGGERS/CONTESTANTS**

Luke_PNI will be contacting all of you via inbox here at AnabolicMinds over the next day or so to discuss/set up your diet and/or training regimens with you so you can get the most out of your transformation. It is not a REQUIREMENT that you use his expertise (and remember, Luke has been working under myself and has become the first "Broser Built" certified trainer!!) if you feel you have your own regimen(s) covered, but if you decide to take advantage of this very cool offer then you must get this in place BEFORE you begin your logs. We will be wanting everyone to begin within a day or so of a specific date, and the faster everyone has EVERYTHING in order, the quicker everyone can get going! If you do NOT receive a message from Luke within the next 2 days please inbox ME and let me know.

Thank you, and we so look forward to seeing and being a part of your awesome Triple Threat Stack logs
!​
Reposting to make sure everyone is on the same page!