PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Luke is working very diligently on getting everyone who requested diet/training help their programs. We will be ready to have everyone kick this off in a day or two! This will be epic!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

2. Update ! I have everyone diets done ! In the process of finishing training part and details of everything. Pretty pump to show you guys everything your getting. So hoping by the time everyone has their products we can get this thing going. You guys are in for a treat !
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

3. Got the package oo yea(KoolAid guys voice) rdy to.rock this
    •   

4. So ready for this!I hope everyone gets the packages today!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

5. ...and the excitement and anticipation builds >>>>>>
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

6. tried out a you tube video last night , man aam i a dork on there! i really need to work on my camera presence may wear a cap so the light doesn't shine off my bald head!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    tried out a you tube video last night , man aam i a dork on there! i really need to work on my camera presence may wear a cap so the light doesn't shine off my bald head!!
    Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

8. Just got home and it was waiting for me on the porch! Ready to kill it and the timing is pretty good. Ive been out of the gym for 3 days and I'm starting to go thru withdrawal...

Let the games begin...
    Independent Review

9. So it seems we are all anxious to get this started. I'm curious, Who hasn't received their package yet?

10. Please let me know which of you has NOT received the goods as of yet! Thank you!

11. I seriously can't stand the wait any more. Lol and I'm not even doing this stack!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I seriously can't stand the wait any more. Lol and I'm not even doing this stack!!
    Simmer down Swanky!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

13. I want my Ipad!!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I want my Ipad!!!!!
    I want my MTV!!!!!

15. i want my mommy!

oh wait.... huh???

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

I want my MTV!!!!!
    Dire Straits reference for the win!

17. iiiiii want candy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I want my Ipad!!!!!
    Soon enough sir!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    iiiiii want boosted
    I knew it!

20. I'm going crazy over here waiting too! I can't wait to rip all of the bottles open. Stuck using jack3d micro until we start. Haha.

21. HAHA ! LOVED THE ABOVE COMMENTS LOL! GUYS I HAVE FINISHED THE TRAINING LAST NIGHT, VERY EXCITED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS. FINISHING LAST DETAILS TONIGHT !! WILL TALK TO ERIC AND CHAD ON A DATE FOR OUR FORTUNATE SPONSORED LOGGERS TO BEGIN SOME ASS KICKING !!! GET READY !!

PS I WILL BE IN-BOXONG LOGGERS ON A FEW THINGS FOR DURING THE COURSE OF THE 4 WEEKS REGARDING DIET ADJUSTMENTS ON THOSE WHO WANTED THE DIET SET UP AS WE MOVE THROUGH THE 4 WEEKS ETC.

LUKE CAMERON

22. GOOD LUCK......Rip it up guys!!
    PNI REP

23. I just wish I was bulking for this contest instead of cutting. Haha.

24. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I just wish I was bulking for this contest instead of cutting. Haha.
    Cutting may actually be beneficial.

25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I just wish I was bulking for this contest instead of cutting. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Cutting may actually be beneficial.
    Staring to wish I was cutting too. But hopefully put some more lean mass on then start an awesome cutting cycle when this is over. Can't wait to start this shyt soon though. Got all these perty bottles and what not just staring at me with their seductive eyes!
    Independent Review
  26. *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  27. Thumbs up

Name:  Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  53.6 KB

GUYS! ANNOUNCEMENT!

Luke and I are putting the finishing touches on all of the programs and you will have EVERYTHING likely by tomorrow eve. What we would like to see from everyone is to officially begin their logs Sunday the 24th or Monday the 25th. And trust me brothers, it is worth the wait!

28. Yes!!!!!

29. Its so hard looking at those everyday and not being able to use!I am ready to get this thing going!

30. Kick ass!! I'll be starting Monday!!

31. THIS JUST LOOKS NASTY !!! CANT WAIT TO SEND TO YOU GUYS !!

32. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    THIS JUST LOOKS NASTY !!! CANT WAIT TO SEND TO YOU GUYS !!
    Stoked guys! Holding out on the grocery till Sunday so I can get everything I need! I'm ready to blow this thing out of the water!!!

33. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Stoked guys! Holding out on the grocery till Sunday so I can get everything I need! I'm ready to blow this thing out of the water!!!
    Right on man ! Everything will be sent out tomorrow !!

34. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    THIS JUST LOOKS NASTY !!! CANT WAIT TO SEND TO YOU GUYS !!
    He ain't kidding! Holy shiz!

35. i'll do the same see what we have to add to the shopping list. i pray i am feeeling better by then been home sick for the past two days.

36. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i'll do the same see what we have to add to the shopping list. i pray i am feeeling better by then been home sick for the past two days.
    Feel better man. Rest this weekend.

37. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i'll do the same see what we have to add to the shopping list. i pray i am feeeling better by then been home sick for the past two days.
    So many people got sick this winter. Feel better bro!!!!

38. Today is the day gents !

Clear all plans for the rest of the day.... Sit in front of your computer staring at your inbox.....waiting for that Inbox(1)

39. Lol took my phone off vibrate as waiting for the mail sound

40. Start your engines brothers!

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN Triple Threat Stack - Save 86% While Supplies Last!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. App Nut's Triple Threat Stack - Becoming the lean machine.
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. The official MOTIV8 team transformation challenge THREAD!
    By luelinks in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:28 AM