PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

PNI Presents the Triple Threat Stack Transformation Challenge!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

We will not be putting all the logs into one thread because part of the judging is off of log quality etc. Each person will run their own log/thread.
    I wasn't suggesting everyone log on one thread. Sorry for the confusion.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    No Worries
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gawd! Don't you know anything? What a R3diculous suggestion
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That would be the most awesome and most crazy thread everrrr
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Gawd! Don't you know anything? What a R3diculous suggestion
    The point was to allow people to follow along with the transformations without having to follow 10 separate logs. Which would probably draw more attention to the progress of each individual as opposed to have to hassle with following all the logs. Not that each individual shouldn't log separately.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The point was to allow people to follow along with the transformations without having to follow 10 separate logs. Which would probably draw more attention to the progress of each individual as opposed to have to hassle with following all the logs. Not that each individual shouldn't log separately.
    Just bustin yer balls
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Just bustin yer balls
    I know, I never said I didn't like it!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know, I never said I didn't like it!
    You like him messing with yer ballz? Lol
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

You like him messing with yer ballz? Lol
    Occasionally.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a separate thread where contestants/loggers could post their weekly progress pics or lifting vids ect. Bc following 10 logs would be time consuming.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Got my package today!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What we COULD do is have a single thread for each logger to just post in at the end of each week (in addition to their FULL separate log) with maybe just a highlight of the week, overall synopsis, or just stats/photos. What do you think? Is this something like you were thinking R3?
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    What we COULD do is have a single thread for each logger to just post in at the end of each week (in addition to their FULL separate log) with maybe just a highlight of the week, overall synopsis, or just stats/photos. What do you think? Is this something like you were thinking R3?
    I think that would be a cool idea,although personally I dont think weekly pics are necessary,just beginning an end.But its not my contest.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Love it
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like that idea. I wouldn't mind posting weekly pics also helps the competitiveness. But a synopsis is great too with or without pics.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I like that idea. I wouldn't mind posting weekly pics also helps the competitiveness. But a synopsis is great too with or without pics.
    Agreed,I dont care to do it either,just like the anticipation of the end results and to see if everyones progress is as they say!
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

That sounds good and is a good way to get some hopefully healthy camaraderie going between us participants.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Yes, I think it would make things much easier and you would get a larger group of followers. We know everyone would be following people they support, but seeing a group study would draw more interest. I can follow one or two but keeping up with them all would be too much work and I'm sure that's how most people would be as well.

Give me the highlights!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Yes, I think it would make things much easier and you would get a larger group of followers. We know everyone would be following people they support, but seeing a group study would draw more interest. I can follow one or two but keeping up with them all would be too much work and I'm sure that's how most people would be as well.

Give me the highlights!
    Call it PNI Triple Threat Stack Red Zone Central
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I think that would be a cool idea,although personally I dont think weekly pics are necessary,just beginning an end.But its not my contest.

Ok, lets do this: Everyone keeps their full logs because quality of log is 50% of the score of this contest...so that is a given. But, I will also create a separate thread where each contestant and any member can post extra pics, thoughts, highlights, questions, whatever. No rules on this one, just a central "zone" like cswalczakny said.

Cool brothers?
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Sounds good
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i like macks idea unless someone morphs into th ehulk then maybe!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Got my products
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i'm in.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

got my package.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Got my package too, my coffee table is looking pretty sexy right now. Haha.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Got mine as well!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Give me the highlights!
    Man with a plan. I like it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off to check on the box...
    Independent Review
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thumbs up

**NOTE TO ALL LOGGERS/CONTESTANTS**

Luke_PNI will be contacting all of you via inbox here at AnabolicMinds over the next day or so to discuss/set up your diet and/or training regimens with you so you can get the most out of your transformation. It is not a REQUIREMENT that you use his expertise (and remember, Luke has been working under myself and has become the first "Broser Built" certified trainer!!) if you feel you have your own regimen(s) covered, but if you decide to take advantage of this very cool offer then you must get this in place BEFORE you begin your logs. We will be wanting everyone to begin within a day or so of a specific date, and the faster everyone has EVERYTHING in order, the quicker everyone can get going! If you do NOT receive a message from Luke within the next 2 days please inbox ME and let me know.

Thank you, and we so look forward to seeing and being a part of your awesome Triple Threat Stack logs
    !
    Reposting to make sure everyone is on the same page!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Off to check on the box...
    Nope. Maybe tomorrow
    Independent Review
  32. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Package received
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wish I could win an iPad! Glad to see packages are getting received this will be lots of fun
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Nope. Maybe tomorrow
    Maybe tomorrow again...
    Independent Review
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Maybe tomorrow again...
    Lol maybe Monday....since it doesn't run on Sundays?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

Lol maybe Monday....since it doesn't run on Sundays?
    Hopefully but Monday is a holiday as well...
    Independent Review
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Hopefully but Monday is a holiday as well...
    Ahh I forgot. That blows
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Don't worry guys, your stuff is coming and nobody is to start until all programs are in place! We are all going to kick ass together!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I just got a package from UPS,so you all may get yours in today.I think just the usps is not running.Im ready to get this thing going!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Got an email from ups. Delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN Triple Threat Stack - Save 86% While Supplies Last!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:48 PM
  2. App Nut's Triple Threat Stack - Becoming the lean machine.
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. The official MOTIV8 team transformation challenge THREAD!
    By luelinks in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:28 AM