KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I'll let you know as soon as I find out just in case.
    Thanks, breezy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Thanks, breezy
    No problem man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I'll let you know as soon as I find out just in case.
    Keep a eye on their forum

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Keep a eye on their forum
    Thanks man. I'm actually on there daily, so I shouldn't miss it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Thanks man. I'm actually on there daily, so I shouldn't miss it.
    Cool. They just posted something earlier. So im assuming next week or the next? Idk
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't overlook powerful....still my favorite hgh booster.
    Spot on!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Has anyone heard of a date of the IC release? I've seen the ad's on here, but nothing else.
    January 8th
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    January 8th
    Thanks, breezy. You are a man of your word! I appreciate it. Reps for you.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Thanks, breezy. You are a man of your word! I appreciate it. Reps for you.
    No problem man. It should be quite a deal (they always are) and I wouldn't want to miss out either.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Isn't the promo over?

  11. I smell C20 and PowerFull in this IC release. Anabolic, leaning out / partitioning, and recovery all in one stack. Wonder if I'm right!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. bump
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  13. did someone actually win this?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    did someone actually win this?
    ^^This^^

  15. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    did someone actually win this?
    No.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

    winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..
    Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! One of our Product Educators will be posting the winners today!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  17. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

    Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! One of our Product Educators will be posting the winners today!
    Nice,

    Not a ploy to get anything, but I hurt my knee before Xmas, have been dosing super cissus at 6 per day and it seems to be helping. I have always used it for my shoulder, very happy with the results as always.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice,

    Not a ploy to get anything, but I hurt my knee before Xmas, have been dosing super cissus at 6 per day and it seems to be helping. I have always used it for my shoulder, very happy with the results as always.
    Nice x2!

    And glad to hear it's working well for you, Bobby. I knew you were pretty bummed when that happened.

    I'm still trying to convince my dad to start back up. I may have to go the route of sneaking the pills into his food like a dog lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    Nice x2!

    And glad to hear it's working well for you, Bobby. I knew you were pretty bummed when that happened.

    I'm still trying to convince my dad to start back up. I may have to go the route of sneaking the pills into his food like a dog lol.
    Good to hear as well Bobby.

    I gave my parents a couple bottles each for Xmas and just got a call yesterday letting me know how much better they're feeling already. I had to call them daily for the first week to make sure they stuck with it, but now they're hooked.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Thanks guys,


    I have been using it honestly since its release. My knee is driving me nuts, I hate being injured.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! One of our Product Educators will be posting the winners today!
    I came to this party late! Good promo
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! One of our Product Educators will be posting the winners today!
    Could be my first shot at MBCAA!!

  23. Didn't even know it was a contest, but I had ordered a few tubs. Almost out now though

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Didn't even know it was a contest, but I had ordered a few tubs. Almost out now though
    It wasn't at first, but then it became one haha. 3 MBCAA and 3 Super Cissus

  25. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    It wasn't at first, but then it became one haha. 3 MBCAA and 3 Super Cissus
    Nice that's pretty awesome

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Nice that's pretty awesome
    Way awesome! I've heard that Super Cissus is a lifesaver when it comes to joint and tendon issues and who wouldn't want bcaa's!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Way awesome! I've heard that Super Cissus is a lifesaver when it comes to joint and tendon issues and who wouldn't want bcaa's!!
    I've never tried Super Cissus but I have heard it works wonders. And I love some bcaa's. I gave my brother 2 tubs for Christmas

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    I've never tried Super Cissus but I have heard it works wonders. And I love some bcaa's. I gave my brother 2 tubs for Christmas
    Sweet gift!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    I've never tried Super Cissus but I have heard it works wonders. And I love some bcaa's. I gave my brother 2 tubs for Christmas
    SCRx is good stuff. So is the bulk powder from USPowders, but it tastes AWFUL!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Nice that's pretty awesome
    Yes, it is. I think the winner will definitely be pleased.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CRAZY deal at NP! 2 Prime + FREE AP for $69.99!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:28 PM
  2. INSANE DEAL at NP right NAO!
    By Irish Cannon in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Black Friday MST deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:03 PM
  5. Black Friday MST Deals at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in