KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Just picked up two bottles of SuperCissus, this is a must have for me. My back pain is tremendously reduced with this stuff. I have a bad back and knees and I can tell a huge diff w/ this stuff. I made the mistake of running out a few months ago and paid a dear price for it. I bought another brand (bulk) and it did not get the job done....its only USPLabs Cissus for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up two bottles of SuperCissus, this is a must have for me. My back pain is tremendously reduced with this stuff. I have a bad back and knees and I can tell a huge diff w/ this stuff. I made the mistake of running out a few months ago and paid a dear price for it. I bought another brand (bulk) and it did not get the job done....its only USPLabs Cissus for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Lol! I did the same thing a while back! Bought a big tub of bulk powder, capped it and found out it wasn't anywhere even close! I'm giving that to my dogs now and sticking to the SCRx myself!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It hasn't happened to me yet (thank God!) But we had a platoon sergeant burn into JRTC, he's OK, he just had internal bleeding.
when i was on lph11 new orleans, we had a airdale grunt fall out of a huey at 50 feet going around 10knots and didn't even break a bone...lol, hurt his pride more than anything!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...i just realized something!!!

i am over 20,000 posts...dang!!!:usa:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just notice that a little while ago.
damn...i was watching it closely so i would know. but then those damn rap threads got me fired up and i forgot all about it, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn...i was watching it closely so i would know. but then those damn rap threads got me fired up and i forgot all about it, lol.
Haha! Not more music talk!!!!

domore

Awards
Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..
Man, the way Nutra runs sales, we may have to wait until the new year for the lottery ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, the way Nutra runs sales, we may have to wait until the new year for the lottery ;)
lol NP really does run promo prices for an extended period of time. It's a nice change of pace.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe next promo will be powerful/cissus combo!!!

the back to roots usplabs old school stack!!!

btw-i got my 'gift' that uspowders was kind enough to send me!!!

big thanks, jacob...you and usplabs rock!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
...tis the season! We assume you'll be wrapping it to put under your tree for next month...:wave2:
pretty close...i have some things to wrap up before i break into my goodies!!!

domore

Awards
Holy moley! This sale is still going on!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife asked me to order some of the SCRx for her too yesterday. So, another 2 bottles!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up 2 of each and a couple bottles of C20 as well. Great deals on all 3 items.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've picked up two bottles of the cissus in the last few weeks and just ordered fruit punch bcaa. It's been a few months since I've had it I remember they nailed the fruit punch taste with that product so I'm pumped!

Great deals guys!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up 2 of each and a couple bottles of C20 as well. Great deals on all 3 items.

I've picked up two bottles of the cissus in the last few weeks and just ordered fruit punch bcaa. It's been a few months since I've had it I remember they nailed the fruit punch taste with that product so I'm pumped!

Great deals guys!
Thanks for the support guys!

domore

Awards
Is this still slated to happen?

The giveaway would time nicely into the Inner Circle release of Patented Anabolic.

MBCAA+Super Cissus+Patented Anabolic = FTW

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Is this still slated to happen?

The giveaway would time nicely into the Inner Circle release of Patented Anabolic.

MBCAA+Super Cissus+Patented Anabolic = FTW
Yea I wonder what's going to be in the IC release stack? Maybe prime or something else they haven't stick in there yet

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I wonder what's going to be in the IC release stack? Maybe prime or something else they haven't stick in there yet
Hopefully not prime. I have tons of prime, I need more AP and Powerfull

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't overlook powerful....still my favorite hgh booster.

domore

Awards
Has anyone heard of a date of the IC release? I've seen the ad's on here, but nothing else.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone heard of a date of the IC release? I've seen the ad's on here, but nothing else.
I don't think the date has been announced at this point. If you're an IC member, I believe you'll be getting an email soon. If not, I'd sign up so you don't miss out.

domore

Awards
I don't think the date has been announced at this point. If you're an IC member, I believe you'll be getting an email soon. If not, I'd sign up so you don't miss out.
I'm an IC member, but I don't want that email to get tossed in the junk mail! :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm an IC member, but I don't want that email to get tossed in the junk mail! :)
Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I'll let you know as soon as I find out just in case.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoboGiblets General Chat 12
Anabolics 6