KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, breezy. You are a man of your word! I appreciate it. Reps for you.
No problem man. It should be quite a deal (they always are) and I wouldn't want to miss out either.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I smell C20 and PowerFull in this IC release. Anabolic, leaning out / partitioning, and recovery all in one stack. Wonder if I'm right!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! One of our Product Educators will be posting the winners today!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! One of our Product Educators will be posting the winners today!
Nice,

Not a ploy to get anything, but I hurt my knee before Xmas, have been dosing super cissus at 6 per day and it seems to be helping. I have always used it for my shoulder, very happy with the results as always.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice,

Not a ploy to get anything, but I hurt my knee before Xmas, have been dosing super cissus at 6 per day and it seems to be helping. I have always used it for my shoulder, very happy with the results as always.
Nice x2!

And glad to hear it's working well for you, Bobby. I knew you were pretty bummed when that happened.

I'm still trying to convince my dad to start back up. I may have to go the route of sneaking the pills into his food like a dog lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice x2!

And glad to hear it's working well for you, Bobby. I knew you were pretty bummed when that happened.

I'm still trying to convince my dad to start back up. I may have to go the route of sneaking the pills into his food like a dog lol.
Good to hear as well Bobby.

I gave my parents a couple bottles each for Xmas and just got a call yesterday letting me know how much better they're feeling already. I had to call them daily for the first week to make sure they stuck with it, but now they're hooked.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks guys,

I have been using it honestly since its release. My knee is driving me nuts, I hate being injured.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Didn't even know it was a contest, but I had ordered a few tubs. Almost out now though

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice that's pretty awesome
Way awesome! I've heard that Super Cissus is a lifesaver when it comes to joint and tendon issues and who wouldn't want bcaa's!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Way awesome! I've heard that Super Cissus is a lifesaver when it comes to joint and tendon issues and who wouldn't want bcaa's!!
I've never tried Super Cissus but I have heard it works wonders. And I love some bcaa's. I gave my brother 2 tubs for Christmas

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried Super Cissus but I have heard it works wonders. And I love some bcaa's. I gave my brother 2 tubs for Christmas
SCRx is good stuff. So is the bulk powder from USPowders, but it tastes AWFUL!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice the three tubs of MBCAAS I bought when this promo started are almost empty

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attention attention, men, women & children of all ages. There was three lottery winners....Borobulker, Distilled water & Dis-bulker Boro-water :lol: I kid I kid. Drum Roll pleeeeease.......

Lottery Winners
Lukehayd
LiveToLift
Mattys4

Thanks to all that applied and took advantage of this killer deal. We at USPlabs greatly appreciate your support! AM family is awesome, as always.

Lottery Winners:
Please PM me your name, email and shipping address. Title the PM "USPlabs lottery winner" thanks!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sweet thanks Dw and usp

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh whats this. USP labs doing another promo and giving away more products?
yeesh..

I guess their customer service is..
Just alright

:) :)

Honestly one of the most giving companies, true class acts and incredible represenatives.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention attention, men, women & children of all ages. There was three lottery winners....Borobulker, Distilled water & Dis-bulker Boro-water :lol: I kid I kid. Drum Roll pleeeeease.......

Lottery Winners
Lukehayd
LiveToLift
Mattys4

Thanks to all that applied and took advantage of this killer deal. We at USPlabs greatly appreciate your support! AM family is awesome, as always.

Lottery Winners:
Please PM me your name, email and shipping address. Title the PM "USPlabs lottery winner" thanks!
Very nice!!!! Thank you USPLabs, Casey and DW!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lottery Winners
Lukehayd
LiveToLift
Mattys4

Lottery Winners:
Awesome! They both have become staples so this is an awesome score! Thanks guys!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, boys!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats fellas!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn!! USPLabs doing it up big once again!! Congrats you sons of bishes..lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Anyone get their stuff yet?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, and my UPS driver didn't understand why I dragged him out of his truck last night and stomped a mud hole in his a$$. (I thought he had kept it for himself :squint:)

Seriously though, it is free product so it comes when it comes and I'll be happy when it does!
I'm sure that with the Versa-1 release at the same time, it could have easily gotten overlooked for a bit.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing yet brother but like hayd said it is free so I'm sure with the insider out that took priority. No worries.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I did get my IC kit yesterday, thats all that matters right now

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date