KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
I have only had the fruit punch. Def will try blue raz next though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gone through countless bottles of Super Cissus. My joints, particularly my elbows, are in horrible shape. Without the use of cissus, I struggle with everyday things such as getting myself out of bed. There's no way I'd be able to keep lifting with the same intensity (or much at all) otherwise. The level of relief it gives my elbows is incredible, and a real life saver. I already have a new bottle on the way and will continue to dose it as I always have, before breakfast and dinner.

I've use Modern BCAA both pre and intra workout. I've also taken it between meals and brought it along for activities, such as hiking and running with my dog at the beach. It's one of my favorite BCAA products, due to both it's profile and taste. I'm not using it currently, but will most likely pick some up with the current sale.

domore

Awards
Bump for entries ;)

I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
Oh, you know what? You convinced me to enter into the lottery.

Well, I haven't tried Super Cissus or MBCAA. So, I'll say how I would use them if I had them. I'm recovering from ankle surgery (about two months out), and I would dose about 2-3g of Super Cissus no earlier than 4 hours after my workout. Hopefully the regenerative properties of cissus would help the healing of my bones and ligaments. Since I workout in the morning and I normally don't eat before workouts, I would take MBCAA before workouts.

Ah, what the heck. I figured I would give this lottery a go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, you know what? You convinced me to enter into the lottery.

Well, I haven't tried Super Cissus or MBCAA. So, I'll say how I would use them if I had them. I'm recovering from ankle surgery (about two months out), and I would dose about 2-3g of Super Cissus no earlier than 4 hours after my workout. Hopefully the regenerative properties of cissus would help the healing of my bones and ligaments. Since I workout in the morning and I normally don't eat before workouts, I would take MBCAA before workouts.

Ah, what the heck. I figured I would give this lottery a go.
never hurts to try...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
never hurts to try...
Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
Haha ya its a sweet deal. She is certainly motivated man she kills it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
What flavor(s) did you/she pick up? Stick with all one or mix it up?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
What flavor(s) did you/she pick up? Stick with all one or mix it up?
All fruit punch that was all that was on sale but i like that flavor anyway. We go through tons of this stuff.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All fruit punch that was all that was on sale but i like that flavor anyway. We go through tons of this stuff.
Ah, gotcha! I love how fine the powder is lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn...old school, that's fantastic!!!

very happy for you, hells yeah!!!:usa:

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried fruit punch. Historically I've been dissapointed by fruit punch flavors.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would use modern bcaa intraworkout, it would help greatly especially because I train fasted. I would use super cissus to heal my inflamed joints, from wrestling and playing tennis these past 15 yrs

domore

Awards
never hurts to try...
Exactly. What a better way to possibly try my first SuperCissus and MBCAA bottles.

Haha, your wife getting in on the action? She's a keeper.

You know you are with a good company when the reps go out and purchase more of their own product.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
Huge fan of the Modern (1 scoop preWO, 2 scoops intra)...but have only ever had the grape, bulk grape & fruit punch, all tasty...wht Blue raz next on my list...
...Also lost count of the # of SCX bottles I went thru ~2 yrs ago...working thru an RC issue...

killa promo (as usual) to boot! Someone is gonna be making out big time.

domore

Awards
Huge fan of the Modern (1 scoop preWO, 2 scoops intra)...but have only ever had the grape, bulk grape & fruit punch, all tasty...wht Blue raz next on my list...
...Also lost count of the # of SCX bottles I went thru ~2 yrs ago...working thru an RC issue...

You might want to try out the bulk flavors as well. I have heard they are pretty good, too.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried fruit punch. Historically I've been dissapointed by fruit punch flavors.
The Modern BCAA flavoring is pretty subtle... I hate 'artificial' fruit punch taste like a lot of companies are doing, but Modern BCAA Fruit Punch is my life-nectar. haha

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 3 modern bcaa's. stocked up for a while now! Thanks for the good deal!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did someone say making out???

brb - getting FL3X MAGNUM

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BrUcE...!?!?!

The <3 is strong ITT....and itchy..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you guys are making me laugh, lol....keep it up!!!:rofl:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
now is the time to stock up!!!!
Agreed but to order modern and cissus shipping would be silly. Not a fan of international shipping

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed but to order modern and cissus shipping would be silly. Not a fan of international shipping
lol...i forgot about the canadian thingee...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I could use either right now. Really suffering from muscle fatigue and joint pain from working long shifts and not getting enough sleep. Great promo, USP is amazingly generous. :)

steppinRazor

Awards
Crazy promotion..REALLY CRAZY.

you coulda check my review for super cissus for how I'd utilize 3 freakin bottles..but mainly just to lift damn near pain free. Shoulders are always tore up. Supper cissus rx helps ease the pain tremendously..
as for the modern bcaas, it's been quite some since I've used something intra workout, and what better than some 8:1 bcaas?? blue razz was pretty legit would love to try some new flavors.

Over all I'd say as a three month stack it'd be total effin recovery all around..sign me up! :D

domore

Awards
I like lotteries :) Maybe this will be introduced to the state's lottery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol....just wait until you youngins are 54 with arthritis and still lifting...thats when you will need the cissus!!!:pirate:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....just wait until you youngins are 54 with arthritis and still lifting...thats when you will need the cissus!!!:pirate:
I jump out of airplanes for a living. I need it now! :laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just kidding jb, nothing but respect for our guys in military.....usn 1976-1985.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoboGiblets General Chat 12
Anabolics 6