KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I would use the modern bcaa pre-intra workout,who doesn't need a good product to help with recovery,and I've heard it taste amazing.I would use the super cissus as directed because all this heavy lifting is really started to catch up to my joints,especially my knees and shoulders which take the hardest punishment.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Wow,I can't believe more people haven't dropped in here.
    indeed!!!

  3. With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    •   
       


  4. Well regardless if I win lotto style or not I have taken super cissus before and actually rep'd the hell out of it to an old coaching buddy of mine who is now the head coach of a number 1 ranked HS football team in Colorado. I had used it previously for a biceps tendon strain and it helped tons. I am 32 and my knees and shoulders give me fits this time of year. I would take it as a staple with or without other sups. But this time of year I tend to buy lots of staples and others. BCAA has always added to my muscle gain. I always dose it intra workout and 4 hours later!!!! Helps maintain my muscle growth and stamina.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
    Extra Extra! Luke isn't indestructible!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Extra Extra! Luke isn't indestructible!


    AM TOO!!!!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
    when i was logging jack3d micro lots of guys were saying how well mbcaa stacked with micro. honestly i would love to stack jack3d/jack3d micro/mbcaa together!!!


    getting older has it's advantages....
    i just can't think of any!!!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Bump for entries

    I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Bump for entries

    I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
    I enjoy the blue razz myself. Havent tried other flavors though....
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I enjoy the blue razz myself. Havent tried other flavors though....
    I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
    I have only had the fruit punch. Def will try blue raz next though.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. I've gone through countless bottles of Super Cissus. My joints, particularly my elbows, are in horrible shape. Without the use of cissus, I struggle with everyday things such as getting myself out of bed. There's no way I'd be able to keep lifting with the same intensity (or much at all) otherwise. The level of relief it gives my elbows is incredible, and a real life saver. I already have a new bottle on the way and will continue to dose it as I always have, before breakfast and dinner.

    I've use Modern BCAA both pre and intra workout. I've also taken it between meals and brought it along for activities, such as hiking and running with my dog at the beach. It's one of my favorite BCAA products, due to both it's profile and taste. I'm not using it currently, but will most likely pick some up with the current sale.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Bump for entries

    I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
    Oh, you know what? You convinced me to enter into the lottery.

    Well, I haven't tried Super Cissus or MBCAA. So, I'll say how I would use them if I had them. I'm recovering from ankle surgery (about two months out), and I would dose about 2-3g of Super Cissus no earlier than 4 hours after my workout. Hopefully the regenerative properties of cissus would help the healing of my bones and ligaments. Since I workout in the morning and I normally don't eat before workouts, I would take MBCAA before workouts.

    Ah, what the heck. I figured I would give this lottery a go.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Oh, you know what? You convinced me to enter into the lottery.

    Well, I haven't tried Super Cissus or MBCAA. So, I'll say how I would use them if I had them. I'm recovering from ankle surgery (about two months out), and I would dose about 2-3g of Super Cissus no earlier than 4 hours after my workout. Hopefully the regenerative properties of cissus would help the healing of my bones and ligaments. Since I workout in the morning and I normally don't eat before workouts, I would take MBCAA before workouts.

    Ah, what the heck. I figured I would give this lottery a go.
    never hurts to try...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never hurts to try...
    Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
    I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

    PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

    PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
    Haha ya its a sweet deal. She is certainly motivated man she kills it.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
    What flavor(s) did you/she pick up? Stick with all one or mix it up?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    What flavor(s) did you/she pick up? Stick with all one or mix it up?
    All fruit punch that was all that was on sale but i like that flavor anyway. We go through tons of this stuff.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    All fruit punch that was all that was on sale but i like that flavor anyway. We go through tons of this stuff.
    Ah, gotcha! I love how fine the powder is lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

    PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
    damn...old school, that's fantastic!!!

    very happy for you, hells yeah!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    Ah, gotcha! I love how fine the powder is lol.
    Haha like when u open the tub and get a puff of powder up your nose
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  23. Never tried fruit punch. Historically I've been dissapointed by fruit punch flavors.

  24. I would use modern bcaa intraworkout, it would help greatly especially because I train fasted. I would use super cissus to heal my inflamed joints, from wrestling and playing tennis these past 15 yrs

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never hurts to try...
    Exactly. What a better way to possibly try my first SuperCissus and MBCAA bottles.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
    Haha, your wife getting in on the action? She's a keeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

    PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
    You know you are with a good company when the reps go out and purchase more of their own product.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
    Huge fan of the Modern (1 scoop preWO, 2 scoops intra)...but have only ever had the grape, bulk grape & fruit punch, all tasty...wht Blue raz next on my list...
    ...Also lost count of the # of SCX bottles I went thru ~2 yrs ago...working thru an RC issue...

    killa promo (as usual) to boot! Someone is gonna be making out big time.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  27. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Huge fan of the Modern (1 scoop preWO, 2 scoops intra)...but have only ever had the grape, bulk grape & fruit punch, all tasty...wht Blue raz next on my list...
    ...Also lost count of the # of SCX bottles I went thru ~2 yrs ago...working thru an RC issue...

    killa promo (as usual) to boot! Someone is gonna be making out big time.
    You might want to try out the bulk flavors as well. I have heard they are pretty good, too.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Never tried fruit punch. Historically I've been dissapointed by fruit punch flavors.
    The Modern BCAA flavoring is pretty subtle... I hate 'artificial' fruit punch taste like a lot of companies are doing, but Modern BCAA Fruit Punch is my life-nectar. haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  29. Just bought 3 modern bcaa's. stocked up for a while now! Thanks for the good deal!
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Huge fan of the Modern (1 scoop preWO, 2 scoops intra)...but have only ever had the grape, bulk grape & fruit punch, all tasty...wht Blue raz next on my list...
    ...Also lost count of the # of SCX bottles I went thru ~2 yrs ago...working thru an RC issue...

    killa promo (as usual) to boot! Someone is gonna be making out big time.
    Did someone say making out???

    brb - getting FL3X MAGNUM
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Did someone say making out???

    brb - getting FL3X MAGNUM

    ^ Bro-mance!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    ^ Bro-mance!!
    Group hug
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Group hug
    Too much touchy-feely for me.




    Un-sub'd
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  34. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Too much touchy-feely for me.

    Un-sub'd
    Now you're shy?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Now you're shy?
    He'll come back...

    ...he always does
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    He'll come back...

    ...he always does
    That's just the way it is.....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Now you're shy?
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    He'll come back...

    ...he always does
    Like a bad rash!

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    That's just the way it is.....
    You guys know me too well!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    That's just the way it is.....
    Things'll never be the same...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    Things'll never be the same...
    Oh yeaaahhh
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  40. BrUcE...!?!?!

    The <3 is strong ITT....and itchy..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CRAZY deal at NP! 2 Prime + FREE AP for $69.99!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:28 PM
  2. INSANE DEAL at NP right NAO!
    By Irish Cannon in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Black Friday MST deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:03 PM
  5. Black Friday MST Deals at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in