KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

no , the more Emperor-like name you mentioned !
    I don't recall seeing the word f*ggot anywhere on there....

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..
    lol ridiculous

Awesome initiative as always, USP.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

3. USP is always generous, great price on those products too guys.

I'd use Supercissus as I have for the past 6 years, my shoulder and elbow have always given me issues and supercissus is the best product I've used to relieve my joint pain. I've always said this.

I enjoy modern bcaa, I've gone through 3 tubs recently but am not going to lie, need to try the other flavour as they have all been FP. I drink mbcaa every morning to tie over my fast until my first meal, use it in a large bottle for hockey, running, etc.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I almost forgot, I picked up a bottle of SCRx on sale about a year and a half or two years ago and gave it to my dad with his Christmas present -- he is a phone/cable/internet tech, but also does tons of construction projects and does way more manual labor than he sometimes should. He's had elbow problems for a while, now, some occasional shoulder and knee stuff to go along with it, so I thought it would be a great solution. He said it worked really well, but I couldn't seem to get him to agree to keep using it if I got more for him, which is unfortunate. I may try at Christmas, again, and just give it to him without asking lol.

I've been lucky enough to not have joint problems, but just wanted to say that it definitely helped him.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..
    Never used either USP product. I know, I should be ashamed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pm sent, thank you...very nice of you to do this!!!
    Well deserved. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Great promo here! USPlabs once again doing what it loves to do most (besides churning out solid products), namely, giving back to those at the core of its success. Thumbs up!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Never used either USP product. I know, I should be ashamed.
    You should not be. There is always a first time!

9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You should not be. There is always a first time!
    If there is a sale around Black Friday time, I'll definitely purchase both. The cissus would be great for my ankle, which I just had surgery. I haven't the budget to place another order at this time.

10. Wow,I can't believe more people haven't dropped in here.
    •   

11. I would use the modern bcaa pre-intra workout,who doesn't need a good product to help with recovery,and I've heard it taste amazing.I would use the super cissus as directed because all this heavy lifting is really started to catch up to my joints,especially my knees and shoulders which take the hardest punishment.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Wow,I can't believe more people haven't dropped in here.
    indeed!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

13. With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

14. Well regardless if I win lotto style or not I have taken super cissus before and actually rep'd the hell out of it to an old coaching buddy of mine who is now the head coach of a number 1 ranked HS football team in Colorado. I had used it previously for a biceps tendon strain and it helped tons. I am 32 and my knees and shoulders give me fits this time of year. I would take it as a staple with or without other sups. But this time of year I tend to buy lots of staples and others. BCAA has always added to my muscle gain. I always dose it intra workout and 4 hours later!!!! Helps maintain my muscle growth and stamina.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
    Extra Extra! Luke isn't indestructible!
    AnabolicMinds Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Extra Extra! Luke isn't indestructible!

AM TOO!!!!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
    when i was logging jack3d micro lots of guys were saying how well mbcaa stacked with micro. honestly i would love to stack jack3d/jack3d micro/mbcaa together!!!

getting older has it's advantages....
    i just can't think of any!!!
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Bump for entries

I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Bump for entries

I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
    I enjoy the blue razz myself. Havent tried other flavors though....
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I enjoy the blue razz myself. Havent tried other flavors though....
    I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.
    I have only had the fruit punch. Def will try blue raz next though.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

22. I've gone through countless bottles of Super Cissus. My joints, particularly my elbows, are in horrible shape. Without the use of cissus, I struggle with everyday things such as getting myself out of bed. There's no way I'd be able to keep lifting with the same intensity (or much at all) otherwise. The level of relief it gives my elbows is incredible, and a real life saver. I already have a new bottle on the way and will continue to dose it as I always have, before breakfast and dinner.

I've use Modern BCAA both pre and intra workout. I've also taken it between meals and brought it along for activities, such as hiking and running with my dog at the beach. It's one of my favorite BCAA products, due to both it's profile and taste. I'm not using it currently, but will most likely pick some up with the current sale.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Bump for entries

Oh, you know what? You convinced me to enter into the lottery.

Well, I haven't tried Super Cissus or MBCAA. So, I'll say how I would use them if I had them. I'm recovering from ankle surgery (about two months out), and I would dose about 2-3g of Super Cissus no earlier than 4 hours after my workout. Hopefully the regenerative properties of cissus would help the healing of my bones and ligaments. Since I workout in the morning and I normally don't eat before workouts, I would take MBCAA before workouts.

Ah, what the heck. I figured I would give this lottery a go.

24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Oh, you know what? You convinced me to enter into the lottery.

Well, I haven't tried Super Cissus or MBCAA. So, I'll say how I would use them if I had them. I'm recovering from ankle surgery (about two months out), and I would dose about 2-3g of Super Cissus no earlier than 4 hours after my workout. Hopefully the regenerative properties of cissus would help the healing of my bones and ligaments. Since I workout in the morning and I normally don't eat before workouts, I would take MBCAA before workouts.

Ah, what the heck. I figured I would give this lottery a go.
    never hurts to try...

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never hurts to try...
    Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

26. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Nows a good time regardless of winning the free stuff. This is a killer sale also, the wife bought 3 MBCAAs LOL.
    I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I feel like your wife is gonna get in better shape than us, lol.

PS Even I got on the deal and I'm a rep!!!!
    Haha ya its a sweet deal. She is certainly motivated man she kills it.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    What flavor(s) did you/she pick up? Stick with all one or mix it up?
    AnabolicMinds Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

What flavor(s) did you/she pick up? Stick with all one or mix it up?
    All fruit punch that was all that was on sale but i like that flavor anyway. We go through tons of this stuff.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    All fruit punch that was all that was on sale but i like that flavor anyway. We go through tons of this stuff.
    Ah, gotcha! I love how fine the powder is lol.
    AnabolicMinds Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. CRAZY deal at NP! 2 Prime + FREE AP for $69.99!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:28 PM
  2. INSANE DEAL at NP right NAO!
    By Irish Cannon in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:33 AM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:45 PM
  4. Black Friday MST deals at NP