USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It makes perfect sense...
Why would we look anywhere else?
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It's a known fact... USPlabs started on its path of innovation right here at AnabolicMinds.com.
We understand your passion for all that is the 'Iron Game' better than anyone else because honestly; we're damn near one-in-the-same!
So... when it was time to discuss our plan to launch this NEW bombshell of a product; (the anabolic that we've all been waiting for) we knew that our BRO'S at AM was quite literally the ONLY choice.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Buckle up...
Either you're in or out... That simple. No politics, No bull****. We look to AM for those reasons alone; this is where the hardcore gather. We're looking for the people that have devoted their live to the iron game. For once, you're being rewarded for your O.C.D.!!! The 'patented anabolic' is designed to be implemented into an already successful program. No 'newbie gains' claims here...
If you think you're up for the task, apply... Open to all that are ready to roll. Company reps, moderators, milk men, whatever... If you in that upper level, and you're comfortable with raw, new gains... Sign up. The weak need not apply. But be warned; this is an ALL new MOA and one ONLY fit for seasoned product testers.[/font]​

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]\\Alpha-Test THE FIRST "PATENTED Anabolic"//
As always - we will NOT spill the beans here. After all, this is a ALPHA test and we demand the highest level of honesty from our testers. Unlike other companies, we aren't going to fill your ear with "what we want you to feel"... We want YOU to tell US what you feel!
USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" ALPHA-Test Rules[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Available ONLY to AnabolicMinds.com forum members - Must also be USPlabs Forum member (log will be required at both locations)[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Will be required to log results here on the forum and at USPlabsDirect.com. A detailed log is critical and is the only way you will be accepted into the program[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]USA members only - sorry but due to the potency of this product and regulations around the world we can only guarantee USA members could take it.[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Again, we expect 100% honesty - The Good, the bad & the ugly...let us know![/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The most hardcore of the hardcore. (Take your weak sauce elsewhere)[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]How Do You Apply? Same as always; in this thread make one post and list the following info:[/font]

• [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Current goals:[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Training Style:[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nutrition Style:[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No[/font]
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness?[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We're humbled by the support and will never forget where we came from...
As always.... MORE to come!
Team USPlabs
P.S. - Do NOT hesitate to put your application in... Application acceptance is ONLY for a few short days.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/font]​

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Name:
Cesar Elorza JR
Current goals:
Strength and Mass Gains, planning to compete in Raw Powerlifting soon.
Training Style:
Wendler 5/3/1 or Westside (conjugated Periodization)
Nutrition Style:
Recomp/ Lean Bulk
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12?
Yes , I am 21.

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a dailyvideo or image) at least 5 posts per week?
Yes, I have youtube and can take progress pictures if needed.
Are you able to start ASAP?
Yes sir Immediately.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube?If so which ones?
Facebook, Youtube.

Are you on any prescription medications?
None
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?
None
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and familyin the pursuit of swoleness?
I am already a social outcast by choice, my goal is to reach a perfect male physique. Single Digits Body Fat, a 1000lb total for my Main lifts and roadwork vascularity.

Hope to be taken into consideration, and I am willing to log it to the utmost detail here and copy-pasting it in USPLabs Forum too. Thanks for your time.

PS: Some of my previous Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214451-pes-usp-testifying.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204470-form-x-return.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201146-swole-review-ai.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202420-iforce-dexaprine-samples.html#post3395890
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202542-iforce-rvc-protean.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208459-pni-arrives-guns.html

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in to see this

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Name:Melvin Celis

Current goals:

•Strength and Lean Muscle gains, to compete in physique competitions

Training Style:

•Every week is a different routine for me, I do focus alot on Pyramid training

Nutrition Style:

•Bulking/ Low Fat

Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No

•Yes, I am 20 years old

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a dailyvideo or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No

•Yes, I currently work at a supplement store so my job won't get in my way from posting logs.

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No

•Yes, I am stoked and ready to go!

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube?If so which ones?

•Facebook,google +

Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No

•NO

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No

•NO

Are you prepared to alienate your friends and familyin the pursuit of swoleness?

•My daily lifestyle already keeps me from my friends and family, I usually just work and go to the gym during the week, i don't set aside the gym for ANYTHING, I will do everything i can to achieve my goals and when i do I shall set even higher goals!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the logs.
As always, USP only comes out with great stuff when I'm obligated to something else, so looks like I'll have to purchase this one too lol.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Current goals: Bulk from 170-185
Training Style: 5x5 strength program.
Nutrition Style: Bulking 500 kcal over maintenance.
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No: YES
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? YES
Are you able to start ASAP? YES
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook
Are you on any prescription medications? NO
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? NO
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness?

HAH, I aready have.

grunger

Awards
Possible logger

Current GoalsTo gain lean muscle as much as possibleTraining StyleOld school, different muscle group everydayMonday: ChestTuesday: BackWednesday: Biceps and TricepsThrusday: RestFriday: ShouldersSaturday: LegsNurtrition1 gram protein per lb of body weight. (not all from real food)about 80 grams of fat and around 150 grams carbsAge29Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a dailyvideo or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or NoYes, images for sureAre you able to start ASAP? Yes or NoDefinitely, was looking for trying something new, so I can't wait!Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube?If so which ones?facebook, twitterAre you on any prescription medications? Yes or NoNoDo you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or NoNoAre you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness?OFCOURSE MAN!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
  • Current goals: AESTHETIC PERFECTION. , MAINTAIN LOW BODY FAT, Increase STRENGTH
  • Training Style: COMPOUND LIFTS, HEAVY LOW REP STRENGTH DAYS/ AND ISOLATING MIND-MUSCLE FOCUS REP DAYS.
  • Nutrition Style: INTERMITTENT FASTING/CARB CYCLING/ HIGH PROTEIN
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? ALL
  • Are you on any prescription medications? No
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
  • Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? hahaha, already do!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the logs roll!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All logs must begin by or before November 1st....

sprintstar01

Awards
Current goals: Just now "retiring" from collegiate sports (sprinter), I am looking to gain size and mass
Training Style:pHAT Routine by Layne Norton
Nutrition Style: IF style
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Twitter, Facebook,Google+
Are you on any prescription medications? No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? OF COURSE

Side Note: I've done multiple logs for USP before (Yok3d and Jack3d Micro). I am "wsaucer" on the USP fourms

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current goals: Get as big as I can for the next trade show I go to!
Training Style: max-ot foundation fst7 pump sets
Nutrition Style: 4-5k calories mostly proteins and fats
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes 28
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes video too!
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook and youtube and Usp labs
Are you on any prescription medications? No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Yes

We're humbled by the support and will never forget where we came from...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to the high cost of the raw Material. There will ONLY be 15 lucky loggers picked.

arluckydog

arluckydog

Awards
Soon as I get off work I will be putting in for this at lunch now no time but ill be back lol

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Due to the high cost of the raw Material. There will ONLY be 15 lucky loggers picked.
Coming from one who has used the product I can say this fifteen will truly be a fortunate group, very interested in the results here.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hmmm I'm in... ... Ill fill out the app when I am not on my phone. Nothing like a good ol unmarked Usp labs bottle coming in the mail.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I would absolutely love to test this product. I have been an avid and satisfied user of USP Labs products for years now. I have used Jack3d ever since it was released, anabolic pump, cissus, just to name a few. I am 36 years old and a national level men's physique competitor. My last show of the season is in a week and my main for goal for this off-season is to put on extra muscle. I currently weigh 188 pounds at 5% bf and I would love be able to see an increase of 5-7 pounds over the next few months. I train 6-7 days per week, using a traditional 4 day split for lifting and I also incorporate 2-3 days of bootcamp style circuit training into my routine. Nurtition levels are right around 300g protein, 225g carbs and 70g fat per day. I am willing and able to update daily with a detailed log, both here and at the USP website, as well as photos. I am facebook, youtube, google and twitter. I can start asap and am not on any prescription meds and certainly have no medical conditions.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As generous as always Jacob!

Lets see some more apps people! This is a must try by the looks of it :D!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as it's not Pink Magic v2

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
great opportunity here guys... subbed for the logs!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Patent Anabolic FTW!

Current goals: Build lean muscle mass/ reduce body fat % / Improve strength and physique
Training Style: 5 day training split including Squats, Dead lifts, Presses, and cardio
Nutrition Style: Clean! High protein, moderate carbs and healthy fats. IF style dieting with a 16-17 hour fasting window. 2300-2600 cals on average a day depending on what lifting day it is... I tend to carb up more on leg days.
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No... Yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No: Absolutely... already log here and on USP's forums including videos on youtube and daily photos on instagram/twitter.
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No: Hell yeah!
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc...
Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No: No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No: No
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Already have.

Last edited:
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Current goals: Build lean muscle mass/ reduce body fat % / Improve strength and physique
Training Style: 5 day training split including Squats, Dead lifts, Presses, and cardio
Nutrition Style: Clean! High protein, moderate carbs and healthy fats. IF style dieting with a 16-17 hour eating window. 2300-2600 cals on average a day depending on what lifting day it is... I tend to carb up more on leg days.
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No... Yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No: Absolutely... already log here and on USP's forums including videos on youtube and daily photos on instagram/twitter.
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No: Hell yeah!
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc...
Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No: No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No: No
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Already have.
Not really IF if you eat for 16-17 hours a day.

CJNator

Awards
Current goals: Lean Bulk
Training Style:Conventional lifting
Nutrition Style:High/medium carbs, high medium protein, medium fats
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Youtube and facebook
Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Too late :)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
With this new patent anabolic perhaps it will become intermittent eating LOL... increased hunger = sign of anabolism.
as long as it aint cannibalism... hahaha.. dont mind me.. i been up since 3am trained at 530-7.. worked for a few hours and now im home all delusional...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
With this new patent anabolic perhaps it will become intermittent eating LOL... increased hunger = sign of anabolism.
Not true...increased hunger can be simply a Grehlin/Leptin response, which don't necessarily mean more anabolism.

What IS true is that this Patented Anabolic (with a proper diet I assume) can help gain weight, Lean or Bulk weight...well that's for the loggers to attest.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmm I'm in... ... Ill fill out the app when I am not on my phone. Nothing like a good ol unmarked Usp labs bottle coming in the mail.
& another I/C deal. :)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Lol Hulk... u sign'n up bro?
In a bit.. My eyes are sore.. Haha.. I wear glasses and its been giving me a head ache.. Gotta rest the eyes.. Without my glasses I can't see the screen,.. Haha.. In about a half hour ill put something up..

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
  • Current goals:Bulking
  • Training Style: varied, 4 days(each muscle once a week, compound/isolation)2-3 days with crossfit style(compound/explosive) workout mixed in other days
  • Nutrition Style:+400 cal, keeping bf (5-7% as of now) low on lean bulk
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No-
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
  • Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? absolutly

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is NOT going to be an easy selection...

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
In for logs. Thought about throwing up an app, but I don't have the time to do the product justice with a fully committed log. Just gunna have to live vicariously through all you nutjobs!