USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

Page 6 of 25 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Idk..i remember yellow pills, orange pills and red ones then the bag of aminos...

I think it might have been symmetry, powerfull and Camp respectively... i just guess that cause i know that was the pill colors of their released versions at first as well...

I honestly wonder if the aminos weren't just plain aminos?
    D-12

Maybe these will be Purple Pills.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

D-12

Maybe these will be Purple Pills.
    Que?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Que?
    Ball.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    The mystery the ingredients. I'd love to know whats in the product. Plus if it's already patented why not let us know? That's why I don't have an app in, I don't know what it is. I tend to like to do research on the product and ingredients before I put it in my body.
    It's Patent Pending, well it will be patent pending at the end of the month.

Day 8 on the patented anabolicI’m noticing something that I’ve never really experienced from any supplementin the past. My testicles are noticeably bigger, I wasn’t sure if thiswas appropriate for the forum, but thought this information was important tonote for the effectively of the product. I’m assuming my testosterone hasincreased substantially. I’ll add a new post after my workout thisevening.

AND its NOT a Traditional Test booster, nor is it really a test booster....It just leads to an increase in testosterone. We know women get the same anabolic effect without the increase in testosterone, there are other mechanisms at play...it's such an interesting compound....

5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I tend to like to do research on the product and ingredients before I put it in my body.
    Understood...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'm still stinging from the underwhelming and underperforming Micro. Hope this is as good as people believe it to be, I have my doubts.

Every Consumer is different. As i said before and I will say today, there is not a 100% supplement. If I find that, consider Bill Gates poor..

Now back to the Thread topic...Patented Anabolic. Maybe this can ease some of your micro pain. It has a shot to please..
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll be trying this out in December most likely.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

The hype for this seems like it would be at home in the back of a 1970s comic book, along with the x-ray glasses and floating cars.
    The beauty is that I'm not selling it...I'm giving it away for free at the moment....

Your attendance in the Promo thread is a positive. The consumer needs to hear both sides.

Maybe you will discourage them from accepting a free product...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.06%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

The beauty is that I'm not selling it...I'm giving it away for free at the moment....

Your attendance in the Promo thread is a positive. The consumer needs to hear both sides.

I understand that hype is inherent to a good promotion; however not knowing what the ingredient profile is like and then reading claims about facial hair growth and ball size makes me skeptical. Also that the word "anabolic" simply has to do with a state of growth. When that broad definition gets thrown around in the preliminary stages, I'm sure you can understand my skepticism.
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

*grabs popcorn*
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Loving the answers from you. Much better then the co-owner responses while you were away! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

I understand that hype is inherent to a good promotion; however not knowing what the ingredient profile is like and then reading claims about facial hair growth and ball size makes me skeptical. Also that the word "anabolic" simply has to do with a state of growth. When that broad definition gets thrown around in the preliminary stages, I'm sure you can understand my skepticism.
    If a brand new no name company came onto this or any forum and said they had a Patented Anabolic and were giving it out for free but wouldn't tell people what the ingredients were, I doubt anyone would be jumping in submitting apps to try it.

I think the feedback in this thread speaks for the trust we all have in USPlabs and their innovation.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

cmon bro.... this board isn't called anabolic minds in reference to a general state of growth. Specifically it's in reference to muscle growth when discussed around here or similar platforms.

I'm sure the training being the name is its a basic description of the product, it's intended effect and its direct(patented compound).

I don't know how long you've been around (lurking etc) but anabeta the supplement started off as anabolic beta 01 shortened to anabeta-01 and then the name just stuck even after an extensive name picking contest with tons of ideas.

So bottom line, don't be discourage, put off or skeptical just cause of a test supplements name. Could mean nothing, could change and could wind up sticking but none of that matters right now, what matters is wether out not the stuff even works which is what we are here for.

N really, i personally thought the hype was minimal to non-existent compared to past usplabs releases... goozfrabba bro.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    cmon bro.... this board I'd called anabolic minds in reference to a general state of growth. Specifically it's in reference to muscle growth when discussed around here or similar platforms.

I'm sure the training being the name is its a basic description of the product, it's intended effect and its direct(patented compound).

I don't know how long you've been around (lurking etc) but anabeta the supplement started off as anabolic beta 01 shortened to anabeta-01 and then the name just stuck even after an extensive name picking contest with tons of ideas.

So bottom line, don't be discourage, put off or skeptical just cause of a test supplements name. Could mean nothing, could change and could wind up sticking but none of that matters right now, what matters is wether out not the stuff even works which is what we are here for.

N really, i personally thought the hype was minimal to non-existent compared to past usplabs releases... goozfrabba bro.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fscuv4PIjws

Love that movie.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.92%

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post

Day 8 on the patented anabolicI’m noticing something that I’ve never really experienced from any supplementin the past. My testicles are noticeably bigger, I wasn’t sure if thiswas appropriate for the forum, but thought this information was important tonote for the effectively of the product. I’m assuming my testosterone hasincreased substantially. I’ll add a new post after my workout thisevening.

AND its NOT a Traditional Test booster, nor is it really a test booster....It just leads to an increase in testosterone. We know women get the same anabolic effect without the increase in testosterone, there are other mechanisms at play...it's such an interesting compound....

Hahaha i guess bigger balls is a plus!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.52%

New to AM but active on USPLabs forum. I would love to ALPHA test this but also look forward to seeing the logs from some of the AM veterans with the 1k+ posts/rep.

Current goals: Lean gains for life.
    Training Style: Compound lifts - Reverse pyramid 5/3/1
    Tuesday: Deadlifts and weighted chins with supplementary lifts of cable rows and bicep curls
    Thursday: Bench press, weighted dips, and calves
    Saturday: Back squats, hang cleans
    Nutrition Style: Intermittent Fasting - 16 hour fast 8 hour window. Non workout days 2k calories. Workout days 3k calories. (maint = 2500 cal).
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes... but it wont be of testicle size increases
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
    Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Born ready! I have always enjoyed logging USPLabs products. I was a Test Powder beta tester and ran a MicroTest + Prime log where my DL 1RM increased 30 lbs in 4 weeks. Unable to post links but name is the same.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see this in action and as always open to advice from those with more experience.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Day 8 on the patented anabolicI'm noticing something that I've never really experienced from any supplementin the past. My testicles are noticeably bigger, I wasn't sure if thiswas appropriate for the forum, but thought this information was important tonote for the effectively of the product. I'm assuming my testosterone hasincreased substantially. I'll add a new post after my workout thisevening.

Hahaha
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack
    New to AM but active on USPLabs forum. I would love to ALPHA test this but also look forward to seeing the logs from some of the AM veterans with the 1k+ posts/rep.

Current goals: Lean gains for life.
    Training Style: Compound lifts - Reverse pyramid 5/3/1
    Tuesday: Deadlifts and weighted chins with supplementary lifts of cable rows and bicep curls
    Thursday: Bench press, weighted dips, and calves
    Saturday: Back squats, hang cleans
    Nutrition Style: Intermittent Fasting - 16 hour fast 8 hour window. Non workout days 2k calories. Workout days 3k calories. (maint = 2500 cal).
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes... but it wont be of testicle size increases
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
    Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Born ready! I have always enjoyed logging USPLabs products. I was a Test Powder beta tester and ran a MicroTest + Prime log where my DL 1RM increased 30 lbs in 4 weeks. Unable to post links but name is the same.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see this in action and as always open to advice from those with more experience.
    Welcome buddy..
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.19%

Insider deal eta? December?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

I understand the skepticism...its one reason for Alpha testing.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What's different about this compared to compound 20, pink magic or prime.?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%

Other mechanisms at play? Test boost as a byproduct? This is interesting! I can't wait to see what Mullet and Strategic have to say on this P.A. MOA. Fast forward to selection Wednesday. I'm ready!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo
    Other mechanisms at play? Test boost as a byproduct? This is interesting! I can't wait to see what Mullet and Strategic have to say on this P.A. MOA. Fast forward to selection Wednesday. I'm ready!
    One more day and we find out.. monster season is here.. USP looking to make everyone a monster by years end...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.41%

Stokedddddd
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.82%

Day 4 of this stuff, all I can say is......

I have the friggen flu!!!!! No goodness to report yet :-(
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Day 4 of this stuff, all I can say is......I have the friggen flu!!!!! No goodness to report yet :-(
    Man.....I was expecting some feedback! So anti-climactic. I hope i get picked to try this stuff out, I'm ready!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Day 4 of this stuff, all I can say is......

I have the friggen flu!!!!! No goodness to report yet :-(
    That sucks dude!!! Take care of yourself!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.48%

SLAYMAKER HERE TO SIGN UP!

I guess I better sign up for this!!

•Current goals: Lean out - gotten too soft lately - not generally BB lean every day, but now I feel like a slob after 4 weeks off with seemed like walking pneumonia
    •Training Style: Fasted Training Renegade Style
    •Nutrition Style: Precision Nutrition based ideas
    •Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
    •Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes - daily video or image is new...
    •Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    •Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? all but Tumblr
    •Are you on any prescription medications? Yes
    •Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes
    •Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? They are used to that .

been a beta tester several times over at USP Labs - new here though....
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

THIS IS NOT A STEROID. DON'T EXPECT STEROID gains. THIS is not Superdrol. THIS is not a designer steroid. This is not superplex stack hardcore 5000. DON'T expect Designer Steroid gains. USPlabs will ONLY make ONE product claims during the first Four Months of ALPHA testing. ALL CLAIMS will be direct quotes from the ALPHA testers. We WILL ALPHA test the hell out of this product.

What is the ONE claim....I'm still thinking about it.

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

THIS IS NOT A STEROID. DON'T EXPECT STEROID gains. THIS is not Superdrol. THIS is not a designer steroid. This is not superplex stack hardcore 5000. DON'T expect Designer Steroid gains. USPlabs will ONLY make ONE product claims during the first Four Months of ALPHA testing. ALL CLAIMS will be direct quotes from the ALPHA testers. We WILL ALPHA test the hell out of this product.

What is the ONE claim....I'm still thinking about it.
    Just call it the claim of El Hoodlum Rey...
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.74%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Anyone taking bloodwork on these?

Can we see some before/after shots of physique?

Anyone logging this anywhere of these so called beta-testers?

These are all VERY important ^^^^^
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Man.....I was expecting some feedback! So anti-climactic. I hope i get picked to try this stuff out, I'm ready!!
    i didn't see your application come through... yet another member i would personally endorse in any log.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution

... What do you think this thread is all about buddy?

We are here applying to be said testers and supply the answers to said questions.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.82%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Mission accomplished
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.52%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Welcome buddy..
    Mahalo! Good to see some familiar faces in here. One more day ! Best of luck guys
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

When you awake some will have their cake...

something to snooze on..

My workout will be a little later today, butI wanted to make note my body is starting to feel warmer. I'm notsure if this is in my head or there is some thermogenic action with thisproduct. Also for the last two days I've noticed a muchstronger urge to want to train, it's almost all I thinkabout. With Jack3d Micro you "Fear no workout" but withJack3d Micro and this product my body craves heavy weights, It's hard toexplain but it's making me attempt weights and intensities I'd normally shyaway from.

Also by about 4 or so I'm usually getting alittle tired, but today I feel wide awake. The only stimulant I've had all daytoday was a cup of coffee.

37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

One log going at Usplabs.....

We've have over 25 blood draws. Which will be included in the published patent..
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.52%

What if we wake up at five cake for breakfast ?
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Just call it the claim of El Hoodlum Rey...
    Forgot

El Hoodlum from the norte reporting
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  2. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 11:45 PM
  4. Replies: 6