USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

Page 19 of 33 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Or add it to Jack3d Micro?
    Not at 2 scoops...Micro is plug and play..

Over Vasolidation can make it impossible for a pump and a good workout..

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Black, fat and ugly as ever...
    How ever I stay coogie'd down to the socks, wrings and watch filled with rocks and my jams knock!!

Gucci down to the socks..

PM address, I'll send you a bottle of Yok3d..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Or add it to Jack3d Micro?
    intersting idea!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Gucci down to the sock..

Take that Aaron!

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Thx man! Freaking awesome!!! You are the man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by carpee

love me some yok3d
    Agreed!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

Thought it was Coogie... Aw maybe Gucci...
    I'm look up the lyrics now.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. I need me a bottle of yok3d :-/ lol to put with this anabolic? Could you do that?i mean are they good to stack? Or no?

10. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    USPlabs/Biggie Smalls, it just got turned up.

We should close and sticky this thread in honor of one off the greatest and most influential rappers to grace this earth and change an industry...

Someone Should start the Biggie Smalls/USPlabs Patented Anabolic log...What a great stack!
    I wish I could rep this 50 times....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I wish I could rep this 50 times....
    geezus...the world is a ghetto!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

geezus...the world is a ghetto!!!
    Gotta remember your from a different generation. I don't think there is anything wrong with people having different taste. Different folks... Different strokes...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Gotta remember your from a different generation. I don't think there is anything wrong with people having different taste. Different folks... Different strokes...
    i guess i am just put off by the vulgarity of it....when i am getting gas and some idiot pulls up in his mommy's mercedes with a 500 watt stereo blaring f'ing this and f'ing that and f all those ho's and beatch's....and i am standing there ready to shoot the low life scumbag because my 12 year old grandaughter is subjected to hearing that crap !!! or when i am trying to sleep, and some moron goes down the street shaking and vibrating my whole house with that damn bump bump crap they call rap!!!!

if you have to do rap do it in the privacy of your own home, at a low volume-please!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i guess i am just put off by the vulgarity of it....when i am getting gas and some idiot pulls up in his mommy's mercedes with a 500 watt stereo blaring f'ing this and f'ing that and f all those ho's and beatch's....and i am standing there ready to shoot the low life scumbag because my 12 year old grandaughter is subjected to hearing that crap !!! or when i am trying to sleep, and some moron goes down the street shaking and vibrating my whole house with that damn bump bump crap they call rap!!!!

if you have to do rap do it in the privacy of your own home, at a low volume-please!!!!
    I feel the same way. My old man raised me right, some good old country music.

Although I do enjoy some rock, especially when lifting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

You saying alternative music doesn't talk about this?
    Cause all I seen was

"dahh naahhh (with a rock symbol hand fist in the air) saying kill kill kill rape my sister" type of bullshít or how much pain & sorrow they are in...

So both sides of the fence the music could be vulgar and talk about dis-tasteful things, can't blame it all on rap.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I feel the same way. My old man raised me right, some good old country music.

Although I do enjoy some rock, especially when lifting.

point is you don't have to be vulgar to sell records if you have even just a little talent!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

point is you don't have to be vulgar to sell records if you have even just a little talent!!!
    When's the last time you seen a country album being a chart topper on the billboard 100s?

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

You saying alternative music doesn't talk about this?
    Cause all I seen was

"dahh naahhh (with a rock symbol hand fist in the air) saying kill kill kill rape my sister" type of bullshít or how much pain & sorrow they are in...

So both sides of the fence the music could be vulgar and talk about dis-tasteful things, can't blame it all on rap.
    who started the vulgarity?

before rap there was no warning labels on music!!!

alternative music is mostly crap too...like i said if you have talent you don't need to resort to vulgarity!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

who started the vulgarity?

before rap there was no warning labels on music!!!

alternative music is mostly crap too...like i said if you have talent you don't need to resort to vulgarity!!!
    So your a Garth Brooks guy?

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    When's the last time you seen a country album being a chart topper on the billboard 100s?

i haven't looked at a chart in many years...i know what i like without it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    so you are a barry manilow guy?

22. sorry usplabs...i am very passionate about my disdain for rap.

didn't mean to hi-jack your thread...

i'm done!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

We just didn't have the equipment like 500 watt stereos back in our day BigT. Because if I did I sure as hell would have been pushing some decibels with some Stones,Zeppelin,or Black Sabbath. We had our time of expression,this is just theirs.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. I like country too :/ and if this guy from X-Factor 2 wins...then we are about to see a bit more country around...America has always loved big marketing and stuff like this (Tate Stevens is the name of the guy I think?)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

http://m.billboard.com/v/ChartSingle...9d154e50d1f54c

They call Taylor Swift country so I guess it counts....

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Garth Brooks is a whiny girl. Good writer, terrible Singer.

27. You should be neg trained for this...no worse...given a warning! (just kidding)...but COME ON! I hate that girl...with complete despise, besides...she has BIG I mean HUMONGOUSLY abnormal feet ¬¬' idk...I just despise her!

Kid Rock , Sheryl Crow...Conway Tweety FTW!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

You should be neg trained for this...no worse...given a warning! (just kidding)...but COME ON! I hate that girl...with complete despise, besides...she has BIG I mean HUMONGOUSLY abnormal feet ¬¬' idk...I just despise her!

Kid Rock , Sheryl Crow...Conway Tweety FTW!
    Taylor Swift is terrible but technically falls under the genre of country.

Kid rock doesn't. And I assume you mean Conway Twitty.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Always bro! The AM crowd is well known for putting out some epic and very thorough logs. Now that I say this you guys can't let the man down!
    Ill hola you to your word. I put up some pretty good logs another reason why USP labs enjoys when i log their products on top of my 100% honesty regarding the product and what it does and my feedback bacsed off the progress pictures i use, my daily food pictures of my meals, and my videos of me training shows just what their products are capable of.

The USP labs forums has some pretty damn good logs that are hard to top.

But like i said. Im keeping an eye on you guys. Dont let this team down, I want to see you guys take your training to another level to reach that ALPHA status....
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 06:05 PM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 6