USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

Page 16 of 25 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Pack arrived today! Thanks guys!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    For cardio I kill Rihanna, Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, hell even when I lift sometimes I'll listen to the ladies. I ain't skerd
    That's what my wife listens to while running.

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

    I like beiber and Carly Rae jespen
    The thought of you benching to "call me maybe" is hilarious to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    stevie nicks, chaka khan, grace slick.....

    but my favorite workout song right now is rush-working man...cause that's what i am a working man!!!!

    train, train..by blackfoot
    that smell..by skynard
    trampled under foot..led zep
    plush...stp
    paranoid...sabbath
    train kept a rollin...aerosmith
    watchtower...jimi
    slowride...foghat
    november rain..guns and roses
    black magic woman..santana
    ridin the storm out..reo speedwagon
    til it sleeps...metalica
    sad but true...metalica
    sandman..metalica
    out of the blue into the black..neil young and crazy horse-love that song...

    that is my current workout lineup!!!!
    Strong playlist. No love for MoP?

  3. Package received! Maybe this will help me pack on enough weight to fit into an XL T-shirt! LOL. Seriously though, thank you guys for your generosity.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced
    Package received! Maybe this will help me pack on enough weight to fit into an XL T-shirt! LOL. Seriously though, thank you guys for your generosity.
    I'm doing the same thing. I have one Nike XL that fits OK but my TP shirts are not even close....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo
    Pack arrived today! Thanks guys!
    Do damage brother.. hopefully mine gets here today.. if not at least by Wednesday...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Do damage brother.. hopefully mine gets here today.. if not at least by Wednesday...
    Yessir! Trying to smash on your level hulk. It's a sick pack they sent us. Hope you get yours soon too.

  7. Can't wait to get home!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

    Yessir! Trying to smash on your level hulk. It's a sick pack they sent us. Hope you get yours soon too.
    My level.. hahaha.. nah you'll get there.. I took the past week and a half off... Except one day when I was overly stressed... Had to relieve my anger.. haha.. looking forward to the package..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    geezus...the world is a ghetto!!!
    LoL... i was beginning to think i was the only one who wasn't a huge biggie fan... of course i know of him but i can't quote him a bit.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    For some reason i cannot multi quote even if i click on the far right tab to multi

    Monte - DO IT UP SON! im following on the USP Forums

    Hawaii -- lets see your log son. You say nobody on your level? ill try and outdo you when its my go around! MARK THOSE WORDS!

    I hate when USP sends me XL .. i wear a medium.. ill never grow into those for at least 10 years! Being a lightweight and growing into a middle weight FTL.

    Oh well MORE INCENTIVE TO GROW!

    LETS SEE THE LOGS FELLAS!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution
    There is talk of country music + an anabolic
    That just does not seem like a mixing combination.

    Now.. Getting alpha requires to bust your ass in the gym, if you can do that to cheeseburgers in paradise i tip my hat you

    For me.. As I lay Dying
    All That Remains
    KillSwitch Engage
    motionless in white
    War of Ages

    I just need that heavy music !
    Great list bro.

    You should check out candlelight red, they have a new LP out with a few songs that will be on their next album, their sound is like drowning pool combined with Seether. Their video for "Demons" is sick.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    Great list bro.

    You should check out candlelight red, they have a new LP out with a few songs that will be on their next album, their sound is like drowning pool combined with Seether. Their video for "Demons" is sick.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    and Evans Blue "erase my scars"

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    and Evans Blue "erase my scars"

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    That is a good one.

  14. Ahh... forgot...

    Trapt "sound off"

    And just about anything mudvayne chevelle and breaking Benjamin... so many more... grew up on stp, soundgarden, tool, nirvana and korns first couple albums with blind and everything...

    I only listen to stuff with cleaner language now or edited version of songs... do got some songs you might as well just not listen to them at all considering the content, LoL.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution
    For some reason i cannot multi quote even if i click on the far right tab to multi

    Monte - DO IT UP SON! im following on the USP Forums

    Hawaii -- lets see your log son. You say nobody on your level? ill try and outdo you when its my go around! MARK THOSE WORDS!

    I hate when USP sends me XL .. i wear a medium.. ill never grow into those for at least 10 years! Being a lightweight and growing into a middle weight FTL.

    Oh well MORE INCENTIVE TO GROW!

    LETS SEE THE LOGS FELLAS!
    Your energy while on something like Oxy-Elite must be mythical
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Great list bro.

    You should check out candlelight red, they have a new LP out with a few songs that will be on their next album, their sound is like drowning pool combined with Seether. Their video for "Demons" is sick.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    Motionless in white - illusions
    All that remains - a war you cannot win

    Children of Bodom
    In Flames
    Of mice and Men
    Of Whispers
    Architechts
    For Tomorrow
    Saosin
    Senses Fail
    Story of the Year
    Texas in July

    I could go on forever.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Motionless in white - illusions
    All that remains - a war you cannot win

    Children of Bodom
    In Flames
    Of mice and Men
    Of Whispers
    Architechts
    For Tomorrow
    Saosin
    Senses Fail
    Story of the Year
    Texas in July

    I could go on forever.
    you have read all of those? steinbeck's of mice and men was pretty good!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    you have read all of those? steinbeck's of mice and men was pretty good!!!
    Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have read all of those? steinbeck's of mice and men was pretty good!!!
    These are bands.
    maybe the anabolic is taking over your mind
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Glad the packages are arriving. Looking forward to these logs!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    These are bands.
    maybe the anabolic is taking over your mind

    lol...that would explain a lot....to much hocus pocus by focus!!!
  22. >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Log is up brothers.. lets do this..
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Where the intro videos?

    We slacking in here gentleman?

    Dont let this little punk show you how to log when i get my chance at it......
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution
    Where the intro videos?

    We slacking in here gentleman?

    Dont let this little punk show you how to log when i get my chance at it......
    Lol mine will be up after work today.

  26. We'll have some cool contests throughout these logs...

    This is the first round of many more logs for our Pilot Study...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where the intro videos?

    We slacking in here gentleman?

    Dont let this little punk show you how to log when i get my chance at it......
    Lol...I explained in mine why I didn't have it...taping it today though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. All info has been submitted and log is up on both forums. I'll start supplementing later today.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Everything seems to be launching pretty smoothly! Glad to see it. Again, feel free to contact me with any questions.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  30. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Everything seems to be launching pretty smoothly! Glad to see it. Again, feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Casey, for the Waiver and Questionnaire...do you want it by hand, scanned and sent back to you? Sorry, been busy...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. My log will be up most likely tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    We'll have some cool contests throughout these logs...

    This is the first round of many more logs for our Pilot Study...
    Its my study to see how i can top these logs.
    Get ready..

    Come round 2. i hope i get a lucky crack at this anabolic..

    Im taking notes fellas. show me how its done and im gonna come after ya!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  33. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution

    Its my study to see how i can top these logs.
    Get ready..

    Come round 2. i hope i get a lucky crack at this anabolic..

    Im taking notes fellas. show me how its done and im gonna come after ya!
    Not sure if overly motivated or talking with c*ck in mouth....

  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Not sure if overly motivated or talking with c*ck in mouth....

    I am a very motivated person. I use motivation on a daily basis to push myself not only in the gym but outside of the gym to become a humble/better person. Got to practice what you preach and be a "Complete" individual that practices balance between your gym time, social time, and time with family/friends!

    we can never be a good enough person, but we can always strive to be better!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  35. Been away for awhile. Looks like I have some good reading to come into.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  36. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I am a very motivated person. I use motivation on a daily basis to push myself not only in the gym but outside of the gym to become a humble/better person. Got to practice what you preach and be a "Complete" individual that practices balance between your gym time, social time, and time with family/friends!

    we can never be a good enough person, but we can always strive to be better!
    i agree 100%, but you could use a little work on that humble thing, lol.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    i agree 100%, but you could use a little work on that humble thing, lol.
    took the words right outta my post

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  38. It's getting anabolic in huuur.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  39. still wondering whats in the new product, hopefully everyone gets some great results!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 06:05 PM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Log in
Log in