Log a stack of your choice.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2

    Log a stack of your choice.



    Name:  logo-new.png
Views: 346
Size:  24.1 KB


    We are selecting three winners to log a stack of their choice. That is right, no specific products we want to promote- you get to choose exactly what you want. Who does it like this?

    Each winner gets to pick three products, whatever they would like from either the PES or Synthetic Supplements line.

    The winners will be selected 10 days from now. (30th June).

    Tell us what you want to log and why you want to log it. No other specific requirements, this is your time to impress.

    Simple. Good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Answers
    0


    GREAT OP PEOPLE!!! GTFIOT!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  3. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    This is awesome! PES Stepping it up again with the Speedo man launching this HUGE PROMO!

    Guys seriously PES is one of the few companies that innovates and delivers with ALL their products!! GTFIH!! NOW!! Apply, win , experience the epicness!! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Wow. Huge opp for three people.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  5. Registered User
    hulkish808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    I've had great success with Anabeta when it first came out. I did notice that it took me at least by the 2nd or 3rd bottle to notice it's body recomp effects on me. In that case, I would love to give Anabeta Elite a try and I would definitely log the **** out of it!

    I can do logs in my personal blog and on AM as well.
  6. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    I would like to log Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and DAA to increase my lifts and improve my physique.
  7. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    I'll try my hand at this!

    Erase Pro
    Anabeta Elite
    Alpha T2

    The reason why I want to log this stack is because your a company that delivers working products that ACTUAL work, am saying it because it's the HONEST TRUTH and I have seen the reviews & logs of many people who have ran your products in which they all had AMAZING RESULTS! The next things is the FACT PES & Synthetic Supplements have amazing customer support and strive to make the people happy, the reason I know this is the first hand experience when I won a promo to try a FULL BOTTLE of SS agmatine for FREE "who does this?" not to mention everyone in that thread got a bottle can you say insane! This is where things get better, when I got my package it was the wrong product, it was the SS methyl-synephrine that was for a different promo in which I didn't apply to at the time so things got mixed up, I email natty about the problem in which I got the wrong bottle & I was disappointed but that wasn't going to stop me from trying the methyl-synephrine instead, Well guess was natty told me to resend my addy & he would get my correct bottle out ASAP, I was shocked at the support you guys have.!

    So all in all here is the short reason why.

    Customer support
    Products that work
    Amazing company & Staff
    Strive to make the people happy & listen to there suggestion
    Free full bottles to try out who in the hell does that?

    The goals for this would be a lean bulk
  8. Registered User
    retrofitted's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0


    I believe I would be a good potential candidate simply because I appear to have not responded in the same positive manner as many of the members on AM to one of your most popular products, the original Erase. I'm now in the second month of dosing along with Endosurge, and I would love to log the newer and potentially stronger version alongside other PES supplements to be able to accurately and fairly assess their space in my own supplementation regime.
  9. Registered User
    RexDavis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  141 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    I honestly would love to give your guys' products a try. If I were to choose, I think I would go with the lean machine stack to reach my goal of 155 pounds by the end of Summer. I'm a fighter, and I'm currently 141 pounds because I keep my weight very little so that I can be stronger pound for pound, but I'm looking to move up in weight class and I really feel like you guys could help me, along with the fact that I love to try new things. I think I would go with that stack because I realize that I wouldn't gain weight as fast as if I were to use a mass gainer, but the problem with that is I don't think my strength would increase as much as I would need it to move up. I believe that the lean machine stack would help me increase my weight steadily, but also my strength enough to where I can compete aggressively in the gym and the ring. If you do choose me, I'll be sure to take the time to log it from week to week and tell on how well I've improved, along with details on side effects, whether they're a pro or con. I feel confident that you guys could help me, and that I could also help you. Please consider me! Thanks!
  10. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Sub
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Registered User
    Joshuswa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  81k lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    I would log:
    Erase Pro,
    Anabeta Elite
    & DAA,
    So I could lift more than anybody I know and be chiseled to the max, all thanks to PES
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    can I stack some logs instead?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    DarkAnimal73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Being a 39 year lifter i would love to see the effects of Erase Pro,Anabeta Elite & DAA in my lifts and my physique.
  14. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Name:  logo-new.png
Views: 346
Size:  24.1 KB


    We are selecting three winners to log a stack of their choice. That is right, no specific products we want to promote- you get to choose exactly what you want. Who does it like this?

    Each winner gets to pick three products, whatever they would like from either the PES or Synthetic Supplements line.

    The winners will be selected 10 days from now. (30th June).

    Tell us what you want to log and why you want to log it. No other specific requirements, this is your time to impress.

    Simple. Good luck!
    About to start a lean bulk after dieting down for BB season since Oct 2011, couldn't be more perfect timing! I'd love to run an Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/Alpha T2 stack to assist with the lean bulk. Never tried these, but I've heard crazy good things about them. I'm going to be blogging about my bulk, so logging on a regular basis isn't a problem for me...pics, lifting records, vids of my lifts, etc. I'm planning on taking the next 3 years off competing to dedicate to putting on size and adding strength. Adding some PES into my stack would start me off something amazing!
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Get on it
  16. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    I would love to stack:

    Anabete Elite
    Erase Pro
    DAA

    I feel I would be a good canidate having used the original Anabete and Erase as part of my PCT for 2 other PH cycles and have had great results! Getting ready to start and Epi cycle (which I will log)and would like to compare the difference between the originals and the new products. I would update daily and work out 4-5 times a week. Regardless of being chosen or not I will be running the above as part of my PCT. I love your products and this is an unbelievable opportunity for all.
  17. Registered User
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Answers
    0


    Wow, whoever gets chosen for this is one lucky son of a gun. That's not to mention the ridiculous gains that will be made. I would totally apply, but I'm way too busy this summer to log. Best of luck to everyone! And sweet job with this PES. You guys are always being far too generous.
  18. Registered User
    Paulhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    Log!


    Name: Paul H
    Location: United Kingdom
    Age: 20
    Weight: 180lbs
    Goal: Cut down to ~160lbs retaining as much lean mass as possible and then lean bulk

    Introduction about myself
    I've been training for about a year and whilst I feel I made a lot of mistakes during my first few months of training, I have a good understanding of what I'm doing and why these days. I'm currently training using a variation of PHAT purely because I simply have seen linear progression throughout each week's workout. I am aslo considering swapping to a program such as 5/3/1 or SS whilst cutting down to retain as much strength as possible, I will evaluate this again at the time of the log if chosen. I've also got no health problems or anything that should compromise the log.

    Why me?
    I've got my diet on point with the help of Kyle Hunt (221p/207c/75f), and I'm extremely dedicated when it comes to achieving a goal I want. I have a lot of spare time on my hands as I don't start university until September, so I'm making sure that I get in the best shape possible before then whilst keeping my key lifts high (deadlift/bench/squat/military press).

    I realise that I don't have many posts on AnabolicMinds, however, you can see that I've been a member for more than a year and I've lurked for a long time and I can assure you that the log will be thoroughly detailed and professional.

    Products I'd like to log
    I'd like to log Erase Pro, original Anabeta and Alpha-T2 (Or even any ONE of these products, let alone 3!) simply because I feel that Erase Pro has had a large positive review by almost everyone that has tried it (BodPod results thread, and more!) and I'd like to cycle off a lot of stimulants as I've been using them a lot these days so Anabeta + Alpha-T2 provide the ultimate recomp supplements coupled with no stimulants! Can't ask for a better stack to log really!

    I would also (if required) log this on the Predator Nutrition forum, as I saw that you guys were looking for people to log it over there also! Wasn't gonna bother putting my app over there until after the winners have been chosen here

    What PES Products have I used in the past?
    I've always been a fan of PES and I originally came across your product line back when you released the original Anabeta and ever since then, I've been a core supporter of your products. I've used Anabeta, Anabeta Elite and Erase in the past with good results -- to be fair, I don't think theres a company I'd rather log for! (I even have requested to log your products in the past on Facebook, that's how passionate I am!

    What would I keep in my log?
    I'd update my log daily with information as to how the stack is going along with training, meals and progress pictures! One of the things that annoy me the most is people that get an opportunity to log a product and then abandon the log half way, I can assure you that I'll follow it through from start to finish!

    Will you be running any supplements alongside the log?
    As well as the products mentioned I won't be running anything else than a basic multi, creatine and beta-alanine. I will also be using some Omega Sports Strive intra-workout and with the inclusion of PES I can only imagine my results will be exponential!

    Closing
    Thank you for considering me for the opportunity to log your products, as a student that doesn't have much money to spend on supplements after my diet, I can assure you if selected that I'll be the perfect candidate for you!
  19. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,312
    Answers
    0


    So jealous of the winners of this log opportunity. If I wasn't already doing a 6 week log somewhere else, I would be in! Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro + DAA no doubt about it. I had strong positive results with Anabeta Elite like 6 weeks ago.
  20. Registered User
    SMC USA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0


    wish I wasn't going to out of the country so much this summer ... this would be a great opportunity ... mind waiting till fall for the log??
  21. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Holy carp dang my surgery this is such a awesome opportunity for people. PES bring Łber nice as always.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan
    I would like to log Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and DAA to increase my lifts and improve my physique.
    Solid choice my man!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  23. Registered User
    sarguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    273
    Answers
    0


    I'd love to log another PES product!

    I would like to log a stack of AT2, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro. I'm choosing this stack because I've used AT2 and Erase Pro before, so I am aware of their effects and thus, the only variable would be Anabeta Elite.

    Bio:
    Name: Tom
    Age: 31 (as of yesterday)
    Height/weight: 5'11", 199 lbs
    Diet: Paleo. No grains, legumes, and the only dairy I eat is grass-fed butter. I've had great improvements in my health with this diet. (As I already have my diet dialed in, there won't be any confounding variables coming from that area.)
    Current supplements: finishing a 4 week run of Endosurge, Combustion, fish oils, and an undisclosed PES supplement.
    Workout/goals: I prefer kettlebell work, GPP, and good ol' strong-man activities. My goals are primarily health and longevity related, as I'm still trying to get rid of the last 20 lbs of fat that I built up in my early 20s.

    If I were chosen, I'd be posting quantitative and qualitative data to show progress on body composition and workout volume/intensity. For the qualitative and subjective data, I will commit to 3x a week postings, with once weekly postings of body composition measurements.(accumeasure, circumferences, weight, and photo)

    I have been blessed to log PES products before, and I credit their effectiveness with keeping me from turning into Fat Albert during a very long and sleepless semester of school. In fact, I'm currently conducting an unsponsored, and as yet, unpublished, log on myself and my workout partner that incorporates a PES supplement (my partner does not know what supplement it is).

    Thanks for giving us this great opportunity!

    Tom
    Sarguy's SNS TTA-500 and ALCAR-500 Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177468-sarguys-sns-tta.html#post2908317
  24. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    I was just saying how much I love Anabeta in another thread. Everyone knows PES delivers!

    One of my favorite stacks Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and DAA!

    Good luck guys huge opportunity here... HUGE!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  25. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Subway
    ^^ agreed! Eat Fresh!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  26. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I'll try my hand at this!

    Erase Pro
    Anabeta Elite
    Alpha T2

    The reason why I want to log this stack is because your a company that delivers working products that ACTUAL work, am saying it because it's the HONEST TRUTH and I have seen the reviews &amp; logs of many people who have ran your products in which they all had AMAZING RESULTS! The next things is the FACT PES &amp; Synthetic Supplements have amazing customer support and strive to make the people happy, the reason I know this is the first hand experience when I won a promo to try a FULL BOTTLE of SS agmatine for FREE "who does this?" not to mention everyone in that thread got a bottle can you say insane! This is where things get better, when I got my package it was the wrong product, it was the SS methyl-synephrine that was for a different promo in which I didn't apply to at the time so things got mixed up, I email natty about the problem in which I got the wrong bottle &amp; I was disappointed but that wasn't going to stop me from trying the methyl-synephrine instead, Well guess was natty told me to resend my addy &amp; he would get my correct bottle out ASAP, I was shocked at the support you guys have.!

    So all in all here is the short reason why.

    Customer support
    Products that work
    Amazing company &amp; Staff
    Strive to make the people happy &amp; listen to there suggestion
    Free full bottles to try out who in the hell does that?

    The goals for this would be a lean bulk
    He gets my nod for what it's worth. His logs are enjoyable to follow.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  27. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,231
    Answers
    0


    Great opportunity here. In to follow logs and possibly apply.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Great opportunity here. In to follow logs and possibly apply.
    Put it up breezy...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  29. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    I'd love to apply but I'm logging a bunch lately . Besides I use PES products regularly there all great!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  30. Registered User
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    I would love to try out Erase Pro because I've used it before and loved the hell out of it!!! I would also like to use it with Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2 because I have not tried either one yet but have heard great things about both and stacking them both. I have beta tested for USPLabs in the past so I know what it takes to create an intriguing and attractive log for others to become interested. I also know that just hard work itself doesn't get you everywhere you want to go. You have to put your life into whatever you want to achieve if you want to become great!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  31. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    He gets my nod for what it's worth. His logs are enjoyable to follow.
    Why thank you!, but haa I don't see you at all Mr. Creeper! jk
  32. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    I would like to log iForce Compete, iForce Protean, SNS Focus-XT, SPP Glycomyx, and some SS Agmatine.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  33. Registered User
    sanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    I have never taken a stack before. I would like to Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2. I'm 37 years old and bust my ass everyday at work and when I'm in the gym. I take nothing for granted and try to earn everything I get. I'm working on body recomp and would love the chance to try a stack like this.
  34. Registered User
    Gary horwood's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  89 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Gary Horwood, 31


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Name:  logo-new.png
Views: 346
Size:  24.1 KB


    We are selecting three winners to log a stack of their choice. That is right, no specific products we want to promote- you get to choose exactly what you want. Who does it like this?

    Each winner gets to pick three products, whatever they would like from either the PES or Synthetic Supplements line.

    The winners will be selected 10 days from now. (30th June).

    Tell us what you want to log and why you want to log it. No other specific requirements, this is your time to impress.

    Simple. Good luck!
    I've never had a stack before so this really interests me, I'd like Anabeta elite, Erase pro and Alpha T2, I've heard great things about these products,
    I currently train up to 6 times a week and change every 3 to 4 weeks from volume training to strength training and I'd love to give these a go with volume training as I heard you get best results on that routine. As I'm getting married abroad at the end of the summer this could be a great way to add some more size for the beach ha! Cheers Gary.
  35. Registered User
    IRON4LIFE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    Awesome opportunity here! Iím in.
    Stats:
    Age 29
    Weight 238
    BF%- via caliper- 16
    Goal- Get shredded for my wedding/honeymoon.

    Past PES Expereices:
    Have taken a handful of PES products( on separate occasions) in the past ( Anabeta, Erase, T2) and thoroughly enjoyed them. Made some quality gains during my past recomp phase. Havenít had a chance to try out Erase Pro or Anabeta Elite though. Would love that opportunity to stack Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2.

    Why Me:
    The reason I would love to log a stack for you guys is Iím currently 15 weeks out from my wedding/honeymoon. I just started my cutting phase and would love to see how this stack aided in getting shredded for Mexico. I feel this combination of supplements would match up nicely for my goals over the next 15 weeks. The Erase and T2 would help with the fat loss/drying out component and Anabeta would serve a purpose of helping me retain muscle and keep my strength up during the cut.
    If youíre looking for someone to give this an honest, no bs run and provide you with some excellent feedback, then Iím in.
    Iron4life
  36. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Put it up breezy...
    Probably will when I have more time... so many different options to choose from.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I would like to log iForce Compete, iForce Protean, SNS Focus-XT, SPP Glycomyx, and some SS Agmatine.
    Oh yeah me wants that.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,216
    Answers
    0


    I'd love this but I can't committ yet.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    Hell of a chance here, fellas.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Name:  logo-new.png
Views: 346
Size:  24.1 KB


    We are selecting three winners to log a stack of their choice. That is right, no specific products we want to promote- you get to choose exactly what you want. Who does it like this?

    Each winner gets to pick three products, whatever they would like from either the PES or Synthetic Supplements line.

    The winners will be selected 10 days from now. (30th June).

    Tell us what you want to log and why you want to log it. No other specific requirements, this is your time to impress.

    Simple. Good luck!

    Count me in!! i would want to run original anabeta + Original Erase (or Erase pro) + DAA
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bad Choice.. Need a Little Help
    By Celtic1888 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:32 PM
  2. Best AAS choice.
    By LittleT in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:05 PM
  3. Which Is The Right Choice ? Why ??
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:29 PM
  4. What's the best choice?
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 05:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in