FREE Samples!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
First Time Requests will get a Free Sample pack! PM Me name / mailing address!!!!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
You guys are likely in for a treat. AI always goes above and beyond

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Always on the lookout for new supps to add to my stash :)

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Would definitely love a sample pack! Gettin ready to run a stack and this would help me out in the never ending quest of choosing what!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Would definitely love a sample pack! Gettin ready to run a stack and this would help me out in the never ending quest of choosing what!
PM me name / address and it will be on its way... its hard to choose witih ALL of the options out there.... not to mention all the "marketing" that goes into it HA! I think you will be very happy with AI products.... ask around :)

cntrymuscle

Awards
Looking forward to getting, good supps can be hard to get while overseas.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm trying to get some samples.how do I pm you.I also just started a cycle and need to know if your product will help with pct .And if it was to happen gyno ! do you also cover that.
Since you just joined you will want to email name and address to [email protected] and he will make sure samples get sent. Thank You!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this!!!!! Hella sample pack. Loved mine when I got :) now I just need a t-shirt. :sly:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
best sample kit by far! although mine was missing a tshirt.....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I haven't got mine either

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
im in for free stuff:)

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Thanks for everything AI - the sample pack was great, and with the slight exception of not feeling anything significant from the HGHpro, I can definitely attest to the function and ability of AISports to deliver! The Recovery Pro tastes absolutely amazing!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anything still available?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Nice jiggaman. Motivate was nice. And lemon flavored bcaa tasted great.