FREE Samples!

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Just bumping through ;-)
    Appreciated


  2. sent you a PM
    •   
       


  3. on its way

  4. id love some free samples

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Blade Icewood View Post
    id love some free samples
    PM me name / address
    •   
       


  6. JiggamanBill is the man
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    PM me name / address
    Got any left man?
  8. Free Samples


    [QUOTE=jiggamanbill;3229264]First Time Requests will get a Free Sample pack! PM Me name / mailing address!!!!



    Would love to try some.

  9. [QUOTE=vciufo;3326958]
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    First Time Requests will get a Free Sample pack! PM Me name / mailing address!!!!



    Would love to try some.
    PM me your name / address

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    JiggamanBill is the man

    I have to agree HAHA

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    I have to agree HAHA
    Haha as long as u know bruh
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha as long as u know bruh
    Planning to keep using AI?

  13. Stayed with AI lol u got stuff I havent had yet :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Stayed with AI lol u got stuff I havent had yet :-)
    Bunch of good stuff out there.. not sure what you have tried

    Magic Matcha is great stuff
    Agmatine
    Phenibut
    Life Support / Cycle Support


    Really depends on what you are looking to do

  15. Oh well ya how's Agmantine?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oh well ya how's Agmantine?
    awesome... I take 2 or 4 before I lift... drink my maniac, then sip on recover pro during the workout.... pumps are crazy.... bicep day i literally feel like my skin is going to split

  17. Hell yea :-) sounds awesome. Heard all good things
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Got the sample pack yesterday
    Tried maniac. Did tri's and bi's a little shoulders. I have got to say that was a true skin splitting pump. Impresssed. I will try it again solo
    To make sure it was all MANIAC, I had also taken some daa. But never had a pump like that from daa alone. The sleeves on my shirt were about to rip
    Good product can't wait to do a solo test. Only prob was I didn't have a PERFORM sample.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yea :-) sounds awesome. Heard all good things
    Gonna pick anything up?

    PM me... I have an idea

  20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Got the sample pack yesterday
    Tried maniac. Did tri's and bi's a little shoulders. I have got to say that was a true skin splitting pump. Impresssed. I will try it again solo
    To make sure it was all MANIAC, I had also taken some daa. But never had a pump like that from daa alone. The sleeves on my shirt were about to rip
    Good product can't wait to do a solo test. Only prob was I didn't have a PERFORM sample.
    Love the pump from Maniac... Try mixing it with the Agmatine... SKIN TEARING!!!!!!

    Do you use our DAA?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Love the pump from Maniac... Try mixing it with the Agmatine... SKIN TEARING!!!!!!

    Do you use our DAA?
    Yes. And probably going to pick up a bottle of maniac once I try the rest of the samples

  22. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yes. And probably going to pick up a bottle of maniac once I try the rest of the samples
    Good to hear! Let me know what you think of the other samples... Love the vascularity by the way in your profile picture

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mmyamahar6 View Post
    I could use some free samples


    PM me

  24. Still offering

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill
    Still offering
    I would love a sample!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:15 PM
  3. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:27 PM
  4. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in