SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Lightbulb SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!


    SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!


    We at Serious Nutrition Solutions want to thank our loyal customers and show them our appreciation by offering something more. We thrive because of the business you give us and your dependability on top quality products that get results. To show our gratitude, we are giving away complete stacks to 3 lucky individuals! We have several new products that we are still working on and will be releasing later this year so keep an eye out for what we have in store!



    We will give away one of EACH of the following stacks away:


    1. Endurance and Performance Stack (the larger value size)
    Consists of: Magnesium Creatine Chelate (501 caps) and Beta Alanine (501 caps)





    2. Pumped Test Stack
    Consists of: Agmatine and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), both full-size bottles





    3. Stimulant Free Premium Fat Loss Stack
    Consists of: TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme (raspberry ketones), and Reduce XT, all full-size bottles


    How to Qualify to Win:
    Simple, we want you to share with us your favorite SNS product success story/experience or testimonial of an SNS product. Tell us what product(s) you used, and how it helped you to reach your goals.


    PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT STACK YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING WITH YOUR ENTRY!


    Rules:
    -You can make multiple entries during the course of the contest and post as much as you want, BUT you can only make ONE ENTRY PER DAY
    -You must be willing to log the stack and do so within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the stack, i.e. a week, with regular updates
    -Have no other conflicting sponsored logs
    -For U.S. AND Canadian residents 18 years old and up
    -Winners are to link their log in this thread to make it simple and easy for people to find and follow along


    Winner Selection:

    -Entries will be voted upon and selected from the entire SNS rep team
    -Winners will be announced in approximately 10 days from today (on the 15th)

    I'm Back...


  2. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Nice promo !

  4. Very cool promo SNS!


  5. Amazing stacks! Good luck and congrats to the winners!
    •   
       


  6. Very generous, especially if people look at how much product they are getting with those larger full sized bottles. Great opportunity here to have a full stack for great results. Looking forward to the entries!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. I am a fan of the last two stacks myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Love stack #2!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  10. Seriously nice promo Get in on this errydoby
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. This is why i HATE living in Australia...miss out on all the good opportunities
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    This is why i HATE living in Australia...miss out on all the good opportunities
    yeah but you live in a cool country
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah but you live in a cool country
    elaborate bro...climate?its gonna get hot very soon
    would rather be able to live over in the U.S
    access to some of the best stuff, people are pretty cool, watch baseball, women are amazing...life

    and...


    i would be able to log a product hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. great giveaway guys!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    elaborate bro...climate?its gonna get hot very soon
    would rather be able to live over in the U.S
    access to some of the best stuff, people are pretty cool, watch baseball, women are amazing...life

    and...


    i would be able to log a product hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Funny because most people would say the exact same opposite from the United States haha. Heck dude, move over here and your accent alone will be liking fishing with dynamite the girls would love it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    Funny because most people would say the exact same opposite from the United States haha. Heck dude, move over here and your accent alone will be liking fishing with dynamite the girls would love it.
    Tempting brother hahah... I would move to nor cal most likely. Heard some stories about the women around Chico too lol...are they true?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Tempting brother hahah... I would move to nor cal most likely. Heard some stories about the women around Chico too lol...are they true?
    There are some good looking women but I imagine there are some hot Australian women as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  18. There are...but not where I am. Chicks are loose and drinks are cheap hahahah...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Funny because most people would say the exact same opposite from the United States haha. Heck dude, move over here and your accent alone will be liking fishing with dynamite the girls would love it.
    Agree with fightback maybe thats just an Illinois thing

  20. Lol...I would have to find that out when i visit
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Slick looking stacks & opportunity G-g-g-iddy up!

  22. some insane stacks, and I can honestly say they all work- really well at that! =)
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  23. Lets see some entries!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. When SNS came out with DAA i was extremely excited. I rushed to the online store and bought a tub of the powder... the product is probably the best DAA for your money and I remember i had some sick gains from it. It has to be my favorite product from SNS by far.
    I absolutely will go back to SNS for DAA time and time again because of the results i had from using it... also shot my libido up tremendously.
    My experiences have always been very satisfying when dealing with their reps and the quality of products.
    I'd like to add, stack #2 in this promo looks scrumptious

  25. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    When SNS came out with DAA i was extremely excited. I rushed to the online store and bought a tub of the powder... the product is probably the best DAA for your money and I remember i had some sick gains from it. It has to be my favorite product from SNS by far.
    I absolutely will go back to SNS for DAA time and time again because of the results i had from using it... also shot my libido up tremendously.
    My experiences have always been very satisfying when dealing with their reps and the quality of products.
    I'd like to add, stack #2 in this promo looks scrumptious
    Ill drink some Focus XT TO THAT!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *****Purus has a 5 Stack Giveaway*****
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Customer Appreciation Week! Save Big!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in