SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How to Qualify to Win:
Simple, we want you to share with us your favorite SNS product success story/experience or testimonial of an SNS product. Tell us what product(s) you used, and how it helped you to reach your goals.

STORY TIME:

In all honesty, I knew hardly anything about SNS until recently. I was provided the chance to try RK500 Extreme, which was my cherry popper for SNS. I knew of the effects that had been reported from the use of Raspberry Ketones, but had never given it a try. My goal was to burn off some of the excess fat that can be gained after a cycle in order to give me a better starting platform for my planned EPI cycle. THAT SH!T MELTED HELPED TO MELT THE FAT AWAY LIKE BUTTER ON A SKILLET. I ended up dosing 4 caps/day and it was like platinum. I work a minimum 12 hour shift on midnights and the energy that RK500 Extreme provided was smooth and relentless. I workout while at work and the energy I received from the RK500 Extreme was strong enough to push me through work, my workout and more work. I did not experience a sudden loss of energy or crash that other products give you. It was one of the cleanest products I have ever had the pleasure of taking. I ended the bottle of RK 500 Extreme 5 pounds lighter and BIGGER!!! My diet was on point and the fat ran for cover. SNS gained my respect and my dollar!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT STACK YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING WITH YOUR ENTRY!

I’m interested in the “Pumped Test Stack”. I am running an EPI Cycle and feel that once everything is complete, this would be the perfect compliment to get everything back to normal and stable before starting over again. I’m currently striving to weight 225 – 230 pounds by the end of the year and hit and lean 235 by the end of 2012. I feel that SNS can play a hug role in getting me on that path in a strong way.

Rules:
-You can make multiple entries during the course of the contest and post as much as you want, BUT you can only make ONE ENTRY PER DAY

THIS WOULD ACT AS MY ENTRY

-You must be willing to log the stack and do so within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the stack, i.e. a week, with regular updates

ONLY HANGUP IS THE START DATE, BUT THE LOG WOULD BE HIT A MINIMUM OF 3 TIMES/WEEK, BUT I WOULD STRIVE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5. (I LIVE ON A.M)

-Have no other conflicting sponsored logs

ZERO OTHER LOGS WOULD BE RUN DURING THIS ONE

-For U.S. AND Canadian residents 18 years old and up

BORN AND RAISED IN THE U.S AND DEFINITELY OVER 18

-Winners are to link their log in this thread to make it simple and easy for people to find and follow along

NO ISSUES!!!!!

Props to SNS for an awesome opportunity!!!
:wow: :clap2:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm in. Post to come when I can get to my MAC.

Reactions: mw1

purebred

SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Application (purebred)

2. Pumped Test Stack
Consists of: Agmatine and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), both full-size bottles

Man, you guys are phenomenal LOL. I'm definitely in for this promo as well. I had an extremely successful run with Focus XT earlier this year. I had the pleasure of running a sponsored log that helped me endure the core phases of my courses. There was an immense amount of information to analyze, assess and memorize. Focus XT helped me immensely in terms of forcus and stress-management. There were often times were I was sleep deprived, stressed by a variety of things I had going on througout the semester, and pretty worn down. FXT kept me motivated and zoned in during my study sessions and even if I studied for just one hour, the amount of information I was able to retain never failed to impress me, and I managed to achieve A's in all my Summer term courses. I managed to graduate with my AA and a 3.56 GPA.

My training also improved greatly in terms of technique execution as well as managing to set numerous PRs throughout my training. I rarely failed to have a good workout whilst taking FXT, and although I currently am using a different product for pre-workout now for various reasons, I use it as a back-up in the event I fail to have my pre-workout in stock. Overall, it's been a well-formulated product, very well flavored, especially the Blue Raspberry flavor (my favorite), and when used in conjunction with other nootropics (such as glucoronolactone), there is no parallel.

My log is still up on my signature and I encourage anyone who didn't get a chance to follow it to go ahead and browse through it. There's some good information on there all-around and I did my absolute best to keep a detailed log to make the log as effective as possible.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 163
Prescription/Recreational Drugs: N/A
Training: Modified Rippetoe-based Program

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Application (purebred)

2. Pumped Test Stack
Consists of: Agmatine and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), both full-size bottles

Man, you guys are phenomenal LOL. I'm definitely in for this promo as well. I had an extremely successful run with Focus XT earlier this year. I had the pleasure of running a sponsored log that helped me endure the core phases of my courses. There was an immense amount of information to analyze, assess and memorize. Focus XT helped me immensely in terms of forcus and stress-management. There were often times were I was sleep deprived, stressed by a variety of things I had going on througout the semester, and pretty worn down. FXT kept me motivated and zoned in during my study sessions and even if I studied for just one hour, the amount of information I was able to retain never failed to impress me, and I managed to achieve A's in all my Summer term courses. I managed to graduate with my AA and a 3.56 GPA.

My training also improved greatly in terms of technique execution as well as managing to set numerous PRs throughout my training. I rarely failed to have a good workout whilst taking FXT, and although I currently am using a different product for pre-workout now for various reasons, I use it as a back-up in the event I fail to have my pre-workout in stock. Overall, it's been a well-formulated product, very well flavored, especially the Blue Raspberry flavor (my favorite), and when used in conjunction with other nootropics (such as glucoronolactone), there is no parallel.

My log is still up on my signature and I encourage anyone who didn't get a chance to follow it to go ahead and browse through it. There's some good information on there all-around and I did my absolute best to keep a detailed log to make the log as effective as possible.

Height: 6'!"
Weight: 163
Prescription/Recreational Drugs: N/A
Training: Modified Rippetoe-based Program

nice entry!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Nice entry purebred, definitely getting some good competition in here!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice entry purebred, as always :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want some good stacks, get your entries in soon!

Meister

Meister

Awards
BUMP!

Still cannot believe the lack of entries.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE JUMPING ON THIS LIKE A FAT CHICK TO A JELLY DONUT!

Reactions: mw1
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
SNS Supplement Review

Products Stacked :

-SNS Creatine E2

-SNS Beta-Alanine
-SNS Reduce XT

sns_stack.jpg

LOG LINK:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182059-greens-bomb-before-12.html#post3021956

Review:

I began This stack on 08/30/2011. My main goal with this combination was to continue with my body recomposition. There obviously isn't much to review in reference to solubility or taste as all of these supplements are in capsule form. The end result of this combination was a nice reduction in BF% while adding some Muscle density, and a more vascular appearance. I was very impressed with the synergy of these three working together. I won the Reduce XT in the SNS lottery and was not sure how it would effect my body, but I would say it helped immensely in reducing body fat. The cortisol reducing effects of the Reduce XT really came into play as I am a teacher and I started the school year a week prior to the start of the LOG. The stress of my job can really play into how my body functions, and the Reduce XT kept me on the ball! As for the Beta-Alanine and Creatine E2 they are a density building juggernaut. I feel that my body was as hard as when I ran my cycle of AndroHard/AndroLean...Im talking steel here ladies and gentlemen.

SNS Beta-Alanine- Red and White capsule dosing at 3 capsules twice daily for a total of 4,500mg. I feel the tingle every time so I know its delivered successfully. I dose at 3 capsules upon waking and 3 capsules pre-workout. I have the 501 size which contains 167 servings!

SNS Creatine E2- Blue and White capsule dosing at 3 capsules twice daily for a total of 4,500mg. I respond well to CEE which is why I chose this product. I dose 3 capsules pre-workout and 3 capsules post-workout. Also in the 501 size which renders 167 servings.

Reduce XT- Small White capsule dosing at 1 capsule 3 times daily for a total of 150 mg of the proprietary blend which contains 7 alpha hydroxy dehydoepiandrosterone and
7 beta hydroxy dehydoepiandrosterone. I would have liked to dose at 2 capsules twice daily, but wanted to run for a month. I predict at 2 capsules 3 times daily that Reduce XT would be a powerhouse for cutting! Each bottle contains 90 servings.

I would really like to to try some of the other supplements from SNS as these exceeded my every expectation! I am already loyal consumer of SNS’s Beta-Alanine and Creatine E2, and trying some other SNS products at no cost...well that would be icing on the cake baby!

Before SNS Stack
sns1.jpg

sns2.jpg

After SNS Stack
rst1w.jpg

rstreg1w.jpg

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Great app. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Glad to participate guys. Unfortunately after I submitted I looked at the entry rules, and I already have a LOG going so I think I'm ineligible. Please feel free to use my review for what ever purpose you see fit! Always a supporter of SNS for sure though! Good luck to all who applied.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Application (purebred) 2. Pumped Test StackConsists of: Agmatine and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), both full-size bottles
Man, you guys are phenomenal LOL. I'm definitely in for this promo as well. I had an extremely successful run with Focus XT earlier this year. I had the pleasure of running a sponsored log that helped me endure the core phases of my courses. There was an immense amount of information to analyze, assess and memorize. Focus XT helped me immensely in terms of forcus and stress-management. There were often times were I was sleep deprived, stressed by a variety of things I had going on througout the semester, and pretty worn down. FXT kept me motivated and zoned in during my study sessions and even if I studied for just one hour, the amount of information I was able to retain never failed to impress me, and I managed to achieve A's in all my Summer term courses. I managed to graduate with my AA and a 3.56 GPA. My training also improved greatly in terms of technique execution as well as managing to set numerous PRs throughout my training. I rarely failed to have a good workout whilst taking FXT, and although I currently am using a different product for pre-workout now for various reasons, I use it as a back-up in the event I fail to have my pre-workout in stock. Overall, it's been a well-formulated product, very well flavored, especially the Blue Raspberry flavor (my favorite), and when used in conjunction with other nootropics (such as glucoronolactone), there is no parallel. My log is still up on my signature and I encourage anyone who didn't get a chance to follow it to go ahead and browse through it. There's some good information on there all-around and I did my absolute best to keep a detailed log to make the log as effective as possible. Age: 24Height: 6'!"Weight: 163Prescription/Recreational Drugs: N/ATraining: Modified Rippetoe-based Program
few things.... great job with school bro,that is an excellent GPA and great to hear focusXT helped you out w that! a lot of hard work im sure as well...other thing has to do w the stack you want...I hope you have a gf? wife? or at least a lady friend or two...DAA alone is very nice obviously,however the Agmatine helps out in several ways as well... so this stack tends to surprise some in that dept ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I cant believe no one else is jumping on this one?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I cant believe no one else is jumping on this one?
Pretty sad bro, I would love to get my hands on some SNS swag at no cost!!! maybe there should be some exceptions made in the application process ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late night bump!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump a dump

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Last minute apps need to be submitted ASAP! Get them in ladies and gentlemen.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
that's it going once....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^Nice app thanks Turning Green!:thumbsup:
Prolly the best application I've seen in a long long time :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hang on ev'body...we'll be back in shortly to post the results...:thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! AHHHH!!!!oh wait... i have seen the votes :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Allllrighty, SNS luvers!! First, thank you all that participated in this...and your loyal support of SNS, we appreciate it VERY much!! We would have liked to have selected all of you, but unfortunately could not. We discussed and had to roll with those that could start the stack w/i a timely manner of rec'ing the items....soooooo, without further adue...

Stack 1 (Endurance/Perform stack): laneanders
Stack 2 (Pumped/Test Stack): purebred
Stack 3 (Stim Free Fat Loss): Bolanrox

CoNgRaTs guys!!

Pls PM your name/address & we'll get them on out to ya :)

Those that didn't win, fret not, more promos to come!! :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CONGRATZ GUYZ!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Congrat's guys!

Thanks again to SNS and SNS Reps for a Superb Promo!

(If you keep up this kind of promo, I'll have to structure my cycling around your giveaways!)

FUGGING AWESOME!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thank you so much!! This is an Awsome promo oppertunity, It is a shame more people didn't jump on it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats guys!

stay tuned though, you never know what other contest sns is gonna through out!

we're just a bunch of wild an crazy guys! :p

Meister

Meister

Awards
congrats guys!

They should add a featured that allows you to choose to get a PM when certain companies run promos.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats guys!

found a pic of jbry & fightback hangin out this past weekend...for those interested ;)

SteveMartinWild.jpg

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
found a pic of jbry & fightback hangin out this past weekend...for those interested ;)

dude, that was our 2004 yearbook pic...where did you get that?