SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

Meister

Meister

Awards
You look like "Two Wild and Crazy Guys!!!"

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winning trio! Don't forget to post the link to your log here in this thread when you get it up.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Allllrighty, SNS luvers!! First, thank you all that participated in this...and your loyal support of SNS, we appreciate it VERY much!! We would have liked to have selected all of you, but unfortunately could not. We discussed and had to roll with those that could start the stack w/i a timely manner of rec'ing the items....soooooo, without further adue...

Stack 1 (Endurance/Perform stack): laneanders
Stack 2 (Pumped/Test Stack): purebred
Stack 3 (Stim Free Fat Loss): Bolanrox

CoNgRaTs guys!!

Pls PM your name/address & we'll get them on out to ya :)

Those that didn't win, fret not, more promos to come!! :thumbsup:
Sweet dudes. Appreciated. I'm excited to get this party started.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet dudes. Appreciated. I'm excited to get this party started.
must say im really excited to track your progresson AgmaDAA. Its one of my fav stacks.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Congrats gents. No doubt you'll all be loving the SNS stacks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...just needing to hear back from purebred....'paging mr. purebred....mr. purebred, you have a telephone call at the front desk'....'tell em 'large marge' sent ya' :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
must say im really excited to track your progresson AgmaDAA. Its one of my fav stacks.
I got the MCC/Beta Alanine stack though brah :p

I already have some SNS Agmatine and DAA at home. I use the Agmatine every day, and I am just about due to go back on a 4 week DAA run.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations to the winners ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the MCC/Beta Alanine stack though brah :p

I already have some SNS Agmatine and DAA at home. I use the Agmatine every day, and I am just about due to go back on a 4 week DAA run.
ahh wrong person :D ill still follow yours :p.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fyi...still waiting for purebred....sent him a PM first thing this morning...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
congrats to the winners,you will no doubt love each and every product/stack. :FUfinger:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ not sure if you meant to have used that emo-con or not...but you're flipping the winners off?....I laughed out loud here in my cube!! Niiiiice! :) Classic!
LMAO! I didn't even notice it at first and had to look again but you're right! I thought you misquoted it but he did that all on his own! :D <<<--- my smiley has no customer degrading aspects to it.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
^^ not sure if you meant to have used that emo-con or not...but you're flipping the winners off?....I laughed out loud here in my cube!! Niiiiice! :) Classic!

lol no!!! I would say im stressed out,however that would not be doing my sentiments justice.

read my last post in the anything goes thread..

DEF a huge congrats to ALL of the winners... I get so excited whenever we give anything from the SNS line away esp to people who have not used whatever they won. win win all around,use the products in good health fellas! can't wait to see the feedback!!!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, and i thought for sure i was going to win all three. :(

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has he responded yet?

Meister

Meister

Awards
Have not yet, no....I did however send off the 2 I did have....thanks gents! ;) will be headed in your direction in no time!
I hope he gets what he won!!! I know a few people were interested in that stack. :sgrin:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Haha :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please link here when received.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Stack # 1 reporting for duty:
1. Endurance and Performance Stack (the larger value size)
Consists of: Magnesium Creatine Chelate (501 caps) and Beta Alanine (501 caps)

I received this package today, although the Beta Alanine is not actually the 501. It's two bottles of 240 instead. I've used both products today, as well as starting back up on my 5th run of DAA, and I broke open a new bottle of SNS Agmatine.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185099-laneanders-gets-tingles.html

Meister

Meister

Awards

I received this package today, although the Beta Alanine is not actually the 501. It's two bottles of 240 instead. I've used both products today, as well as starting back up on my 5th run of DAA, and I broke open a new bottle of SNS Agmatine.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185099-laneanders-gets-tingles.html

Good Luck with the stack Bro!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Talk about lightning fast shipping at warp factor 9!! :eek:
Glad you've rec'd and ingested already :thumbsup: ...wonder if the warehouse was out of the 501....but cool, let's roll!

purebred

Sorry for the delay, folks. Just took a quiz today in Anatomy & Physiology 2 today and got 110 points out of 100 :)

Info has already been sent to schizm and I'm looking forward to progressing to another one of SNS' immaculate stacks! As always I will do my best to log as accurately as possible. I look forward to interacting with those of you who followed my FXT log as well as the newcomers interested in the AgmaDAA stack.
few things.... great job with school bro,that is an excellent GPA and great to hear focusXT helped you out w that! a lot of hard work im sure as well...other thing has to do w the stack you want...I hope you have a gf? wife? or at least a lady friend or two...DAA alone is very nice obviously,however the Agmatine helps out in several ways as well... so this stack tends to surprise some in that dept ;)
Hey, I appreciate the kind words SG. I recently got engaged as well so I think I got the recreational areas of DAA + Agmatine covered :) I'm looking forward to my log! This one's for the books!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay, folks. Just took a quiz today in Anatomy & Physiology 2 today and got 110 points out of 100 :)

Info has already been sent to schizm and I'm looking forward to progressing to another one of SNS' immaculate stacks! As always I will do my best to log as accurately as possible. I look forward to interacting with those of you who followed my FXT log as well as the newcomers interested in the AgmaDAA stack.

Hey, I appreciate the kind words SG. I recently got engaged as well so I think I got the recreational areas of DAA + Agmatine covered :) I'm looking forward to my log! This one's for the books!
I had the Agmatine/DAA shipped to myself and have been using them :eek: ...I'll repackage what's left and send it out to ya! ;) Muwhahhaah! kidding...info sent off to our shipping dept this morning....nicely done on the A&P quiz!! :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see purebred logging again :thumbsup:

purebred

Hey guys,

I received the AgmaDAA in the mail today. I'm pretty short on time this week and I also just finished doing some work on my back tattoo last Wednesday so I've taken off from lifting since then but I will be healed plenty with an open schedule after my (2) exams this Friday. I'm aiming to start this log next Monday and I'm looking forward to doing so.

Few questions:

Q#1: I'm considering getting some blood work done to further test the biological activity of these products: any suggestions on what exactly I should ask my doc for?

Q#2: I noticed it said some folks like to double dose for 3 weeks and then continue with a regular dosing regimen with DAA--is this something you all would suggest seeing how I have such a limited supply? (LOGIC: I only have about 4 weeks supply of Agmatine anyhow, right?)

Q#3: Is it okay to stack with FXT? (I'm gonna say it is an would probably do it even if I couldn't find a definitive answer but I'm playing it safe! LOL)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I received the AgmaDAA in the mail today. I'm pretty short on time this week and I also just finished doing some work on my back tattoo last Wednesday so I've taken off from lifting since then but I will be healed plenty with an open schedule after my (2) exams this Friday. I'm aiming to start this log next Monday and I'm looking forward to doing so.

Few questions:

Q#1: I'm considering getting some blood work done to further test the biological activity of these products: any suggestions on what exactly I should ask my doc for?

Q#2: I noticed it said some folks like to double dose for 3 weeks and then continue with a regular dosing regimen with DAA--is this something you all would suggest seeing how I have such a limited supply? (LOGIC: I only have about 4 weeks supply of Agmatine anyhow, right?)

Q#3: Is it okay to stack with FXT? (I'm gonna say it is an would probably do it even if I couldn't find a definitive answer but I'm playing it safe! LOL)
#1 Any time i get blood work done i just get the full panel~ same price as the basic test/cholesterol tests
#2 I've preloaded DAA once but never saw any difference than when i started at 3g a day
#3yes FXT is fine with it:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Few questions:

Would binteresting to see Lh levels as well as test levels

purebred

One last question: would a couple of drinks on the weekend interfere in any way shape or form? I like to have my Crown on the rocks when the weekend comes. I always have 2 and call it a night. It gets me the buzz I like and I'm still well situated and under control.

Objections? Concerns?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One last question: would a couple of drinks on the weekend interfere in any way shape or form? I like to have my Crown on the rocks when the weekend comes. I always have 2 and call it a night. It gets me the buzz I like and I'm still well situated and under control.

Objections? Concerns?
you can drink .. itll be allright (again im no doctor, but i have drank during a similiar stack) had no problems

interested in the results .. good luck bro

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#1 Any time i get blood work done i just get the full panel~ same price as the basic test/cholesterol tests
#2 I've preloaded DAA once but never saw any difference than when i started at 3g a day
#3yes FXT is fine with it:)
^^ 100% agree...monday sounds good man! About the weekend drinking, probably not a huge deal in regards to making progress...moderation in all things though, which sounds like you are if stopping at 2 drinks 1-2 days out of the week....so.. :head:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be happy to see bloodwork. Awesome idea purebred ;)