SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree Clickster! Anyone else want a shot at winning some stacks?!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine is so damn good.Call me crazy,however much like the other sns products our BA seems to outperform all others. 1-2 weeks in on some SNS ba caps and you cannot get me out of the gym!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree ..love me those sns BA caps myself

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
How to Qualify to Win:
Simple, we want you to share with us your favorite SNS product success story/experience or testimonial of an SNS product. Tell us what product(s) you used, and how it helped you to reach your goals.

I have used Focus XT, RK 500, TTA 500, BA 501, Agmatine, DAA, and ALCAR from SNS. Currently I consider Focus XT, Beta Alanine, Agmatine, and ALCAR to all be staples. I use them on a daily basis, Focus XT and ALCAR for work and school, Agmatine and Beta Alanine for workouts primarily.

They each have several benefits obviously, and I have really enjoyed my past experience with every product SNS makes. DAA is something I had great results with as well.

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT STACK YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING WITH YOUR ENTRY!

I would really love Stack 1: Who wouldn't love that much Beta Alanine and Creatine! I've never actually used MCC, but I have always used Creatine Mono. I definitely consider BA to be a staple for me now.

Rules:
-You can make multiple entries during the course of the contest and post as much as you want, BUT you can only make ONE ENTRY PER DAY
-You must be willing to log the stack and do so within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the stack, i.e. a week, with regular updates
-Have no other conflicting sponsored logs
-For U.S. AND Canadian residents 18 years old and up
-Winners are to link their log in this thread to make it simple and easy for people to find and follow along

Winner Selection:
-Entries will be voted upon and selected from the entire SNS rep team
-Winners will be announced in approximately 10 days from today (on the 15th)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Glad to see you apply Laneanders:). I've enjoyed your feedback/logs in the past.
Yeah man, I love me some SNS lol. Going to start my 4th DAA run here in a few days. I'm bulking up to 240 right now. Could definitely use that much MCC and BA.

I'd be interested in Stack #2 as well, but I literally just bought 2 bottles of SNS DAA and 4 bottles of SNS Agmatine. Not going to be cutting again for like 6 months. So I wouldn't have a lot of use for stack #3 at the moment.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
lol, just trying to brighten up the thread while simultaneously attacking MidwestBeef as a Milas thread extension!
There are a lot more options with his s/n than I though. Makes me LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it to the MidgetBum...

I keep trying to source illegal gear spiked with coke but nobody trusts me. Can I try one these stacks instead?
Nice app...I guess.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice app...I guess.
Thanx, brah! I just wanna get hyuuuge and I ran out of MuscleTech gear. I've been lifting for 3 weeks, so I think I'm finally ready to move onto the real deal.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He touched my thigh last night at dinner.
he tried to grab my drumstick, but i assured him what he was grabbing was not a chicken leg.......

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pleased to see this has turned into a "team up against kingjames" thread.

I'll see to it that it stays going in that direction.

:laugh:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he tried to grab my drumstick, but i assured him what he was grabbing was not a chicken leg.......
Had I been there to witness this atrocious display of meat grabbing/fondling , I would have been sure to have put into words King James would be keen too....'Thou shalt not grab thy drumstick! Flee from thee, henceforth!! -KJV (King James Version) Then I would have splashed some nearby Tang in his face to further drive the point home.
:yumyum:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had I been there to witness this atrocious display of meat grabbing/fondling , I would have been sure to have put into words King James would be keen too....'Thou shalt not grab thy drumstick! Flee from thee, henceforth!! -KJV (King James Version) Then I would have splashed some nearby Tang in his face to further drive the point home.
he insisted that my drumstick would taste better with some man gravy...whatever that meant....anyhow how about some more customer appreciate applicants!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx, brah! I just wanna get hyuuuge and I ran out of MuscleTech gear. I've been lifting for 3 weeks, so I think I'm finally ready to move onto the real deal.
you've made this an ugly ugly thread. GJ! I hate to tell you this but you're doing it all wrong. We all know that Muscletech is nothing more then placebo.

He touched my thigh last night at dinner.
You said you'd pay for my meal....I didn't realize you were lying just to take advantage of my loneliness and poor financial state.

uh, that was the wishbone good sir, no leg or stick, merely a ity bity wishbone.

Good play with the Tang, that would offend anybody's sense and drive them mad. Don't act so coy BTW, you were the one egging the whole thing one. No dessert KJ until you show anti some lovin'. How did you know Red Raspberry pie was my favorite?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you've made this an ugly ugly thread. GJ! I hate to tell you this but you're doing it all wrong. We all know that Muscletech is nothing more then placebo.

You said you'd pay for my meal....I didn't realize you were lying just to take advantage of my loneliness and poor financial state.

uh, that was the wishbone good sir, no leg or stick, merely a ity bity wishbone.

Good play with the Tang, that would offend anybody's sense and drive them mad. Don't act so coy BTW, you were the one egging the whole thing one. No dessert KJ until you show anti some lovin'. How did you know Red Raspberry pie was my favorite?
somehow when you smirked i knew you would make fun of my manhood :*(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
somehow when you smirked i knew you would make fun of my manhood :*(
I appologize, I shouldn't have been so cruel. I will reform my cynicism.

Oh dear...I can't help myself but...I love you.

You are one Bad boy Kingjames! Bad for my health too!
Sorry, but I can't accomodate these grotesque feelings that you have.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas multi-colored facemask, spray-on abs BDCC brand, or toe nail clippings.
:rofl: This thread is full of lulz :)

(Possibly a little derailed though :thinking: Let's see some more customer appreciation apps :thumbsup:)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Freaking Awesome PROMO. Hats off to SNS for this one.

I wish I was not about to start a cycle or else I'd be all over this one. RK 500 Extreme works Extremely Well!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rofl: This thread is full of lulz :)

(Possibly a little derailed though :thinking: Let's see some more customer appreciation apps :thumbsup:)
I second that!

Meister

Meister

Awards
WTF!!! This thread should be blowing up!

BUMP!

Get on this while you can

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'LL post up, if you can waive the 1 week start date!!!!

I'm about to start my end of year EPI run, but would hate to miss out on one h3ll of a promo

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm not going to complain about a lack of competition. I plan on going all out for this log anyway. I'm heading straight for 240 pounds utilizing conjugate periodization. Will be raping very large weights while under the influence of SNS.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah no complaints from those who submitted apps already :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to complain about a lack of competition. I plan on going all out for this log anyway. I'm heading straight for 240 pounds utilizing conjugate periodization. Will be raping very large weights while under the influence of SNS.
Reps for using colorful & collegiate words there Lane! I feel smarter...yet ashamed at the same time...roller coaster of emotions going on... ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'LL post up, if you can waive the 1 week start date!!!!

I'm about to start my end of year EPI run, but would hate to miss out on one h3ll of a promo
Not sure about the waiving...but although might depend on how well written your SNS testimony is...? Nothing to lose by posting it up...? much more to gain... :)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I have to bow out my SNS friends!! I won another promo and need to get on dere logging train with it! Thanks and good luck to those who win!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Reps for using colorful & collegiate words there Lane! I feel smarter...yet ashamed at the same time...roller coaster of emotions going on... ;)
I am a civilized barbarian. A cultured caveman. A classically trained Cro-magnon.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
And the bump for the late night crowd.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm not going to lie. The "Pumped Test Stack" would fugging rock after an EPI cycle. It's a perfect cycle for recovery and I can promise that my writing would be honest and based solely on the product. The best part is that I already know that SNS is a brand I can trust.

I think I might post one up, find a 4 leaf clover, purchase a lucky penny and rub a fat kids stomach!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
How to Qualify to Win:
Simple, we want you to share with us your favorite SNS product success story/experience or testimonial of an SNS product. Tell us what product(s) you used, and how it helped you to reach your goals.

STORY TIME:

In all honesty, I knew hardly anything about SNS until recently. I was provided the chance to try RK500 Extreme, which was my cherry popper for SNS. I knew of the effects that had been reported from the use of Raspberry Ketones, but had never given it a try. My goal was to burn off some of the excess fat that can be gained after a cycle in order to give me a better starting platform for my planned EPI cycle. THAT SH!T MELTED HELPED TO MELT THE FAT AWAY LIKE BUTTER ON A SKILLET. I ended up dosing 4 caps/day and it was like platinum. I work a minimum 12 hour shift on midnights and the energy that RK500 Extreme provided was smooth and relentless. I workout while at work and the energy I received from the RK500 Extreme was strong enough to push me through work, my workout and more work. I did not experience a sudden loss of energy or crash that other products give you. It was one of the cleanest products I have ever had the pleasure of taking. I ended the bottle of RK 500 Extreme 5 pounds lighter and BIGGER!!! My diet was on point and the fat ran for cover. SNS gained my respect and my dollar!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT STACK YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING WITH YOUR ENTRY!

I’m interested in the “Pumped Test Stack”. I am running an EPI Cycle and feel that once everything is complete, this would be the perfect compliment to get everything back to normal and stable before starting over again. I’m currently striving to weight 225 – 230 pounds by the end of the year and hit and lean 235 by the end of 2012. I feel that SNS can play a hug role in getting me on that path in a strong way.

Rules:
-You can make multiple entries during the course of the contest and post as much as you want, BUT you can only make ONE ENTRY PER DAY

THIS WOULD ACT AS MY ENTRY

-You must be willing to log the stack and do so within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the stack, i.e. a week, with regular updates

ONLY HANGUP IS THE START DATE, BUT THE LOG WOULD BE HIT A MINIMUM OF 3 TIMES/WEEK, BUT I WOULD STRIVE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5. (I LIVE ON A.M)

-Have no other conflicting sponsored logs

ZERO OTHER LOGS WOULD BE RUN DURING THIS ONE

-For U.S. AND Canadian residents 18 years old and up

BORN AND RAISED IN THE U.S AND DEFINITELY OVER 18

-Winners are to link their log in this thread to make it simple and easy for people to find and follow along

NO ISSUES!!!!!

Props to SNS for an awesome opportunity!!!