The Original Dermacrine, do you want to see it come back to NutraPlanet?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey forum members, I know quite a few of you were familiar with Dermacrine ( topical version ) and when the Androseries was introduced, it was just about shelved. For those who did use this amazing product, you were pretty disapointed to see it go away. Well ive got an opportunity here to possibly bring it back, it just involves you the forum members to say yes "bring it back", or say no "we've moved on". Okay guys, let me hear it.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
definitely

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im game as well

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I personaly don't know anybody who would be like "No, dont bring it back, were' through with that supp, theres better ones now", because EVERYBODY loved Dermacrine, and would love to see it come back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOTHING beats the original. When the old lineup was D/C'd, this was the one that we received the most feedback to bring back. Well, it looks like your requests have been heard and we're bringing it back.

steppinRazor

Awards
I wouldn't trust any company with known QC issues.
Hmmm... well I haven't heared of any quality control issues. And their products seem to be very well repected amoung the boards.. so I'm guessing whatever your speaking of is a bit exaggerated

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... well I haven't heared of any quality control issues. And their products seem to be very well repected amoung the boards.. so I'm guessing whatever your speaking of is a bit exaggerated
You've only been around for several months. I can think of 2 known QC issues off of the top of my head involving NTBM.

steppinRazor

Awards
You've only been around for several months. I can think of 2 known QC issues off of the top of my head involving NTBM.
Yeah I'm pretty new around here.. anyways like I said I haven't heared of any issues, And they still appear to be a reputable company. So I'm guessing any issues that may have occurred were delt with properly

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm pretty new around here.. anyways like I said I haven't heared of any issues, And they still appear to be a reputable company. So I'm guessing any issues that may have occurred were delt with properly
Do you feel comfortable ingesting a product from a company that you guess have corrected their QC issues? I personally only trust companies that are cGMP, which NTBM is not.

JayV

Banned
Awards
I wonder why?
Maybe the fact that they try to have about 80% of the members of any site as reps, shills and non disclosing reps disguised as satisfied and eternally grateful users.
I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from them in the middle of the sahara.
Uh oh, I've given them a new product name: Need2drinkwater.

steppinRazor

Awards
Do you feel comfortable ingesting a product from a company that you guess have corrected their QC issues? I personally only trust companies that are cGMP, which NTBM is not.
Would I feel comfortable using their transaderm? Absolutely.

I wonder why?
Maybe the fact that they try to have about 80% of the members of any site as reps, shills and non disclosing reps disguised as satisfied and eternally grateful users.
I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from them in the middle of the sahara.
Uh oh, I've given them a new product name: Need2drinkwater.
Fact?? That's a little far fetched, and I'm gonna go ona stretch and say that's 100% your opinion.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottom Line: PP is not going to support NTBM's market share with Dermacrine. They will put the brand down as much as they can so they can bring back topical dermacrine. They are missing out on sales and they want them. Likewise, NTBM will do the same thing......Primordial is a more reputable company however.....I really enjoy the carrier NTBM uses, it does scare me that they arent cGMP certified.....2x more with a better carrier versus PP's....you weight the pros and cons. I enjoyed PP's LV formula, never used their topical...but if it was anything like Dermatherm or 1-T Tren, it takes a little while to fully dry. I say be classy, present the facts with proof and let the consumer decide....if you are going to say they had QC issues lets see proof.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottom Line: PP is not going to support NTBM's market share with Dermacrine. They will put the brand down as much as they can so they can bring back topical dermacrine. They are missing out on sales and they want them. Likewise, NTBM will do the same thing......Primordial is a more reputable company however.....I really enjoy the carrier NTBM uses, it does scare me that they arent cGMP certified.....2x more with a better carrier versus PP's....you weight the pros and cons. I enjoyed PP's LV formula, never used their topical...but if it was anything like Dermatherm or 1-T Tren, it takes a little while to fully dry. I say be classy, present the facts with proof and let the consumer decide....if you are going to say they had QC issues lets see proof.
Monsterdrol being pulled after failing standards, Nathan chase admitted raws were never tested, just encapsulated.
HCGenerate labled as containing testofen, however was using a non-testofen branded extract of fenugreek.

However, this is a Primordial thread, so really none of this needs to be discussed. I think the history of Dermacrine and the flooding of requests we receive to bring it back makes a statement well within itself.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monsterdrol being pulled after failing standards, Nathan chase admitted raws were never tested, just encapsulated.
HCGenerate labled as containing testofen, however was using a non-testofen branded extract of fenugreek.

However, this is a Primordial thread, so really none of this needs to be discussed. I think the history of Dermacrine and the flooding of requests we receive to bring it back makes a statement well within itself.
Well thats fine I am just saying, rather than there be a bunch of banter back and forth the customer will ultimately decide. You just have to weigh the pros and cons of both companies/products.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thats fine I am just saying, rather than there be a bunch of banter back and forth the customer will ultimately decide. You just have to weigh the pros and cons of both companies/products.
I certainly agree. I was just making the point that Rodja wasn't stating things that were not true.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly agree. I was just making the point that Rodja wasn't stating things that were not true.
Yeah, you just gotta figure that with both companies making close to the same product, their will be people of both companies in this thread trying to sway the consumer. Competition is good, if people want PP to come back with TD, then the competition will decide which price and product is better.

By the way HTS...didnt know you hailed from IL as well :D

PS: Didnt say Rodja was starting rumors just want this thread to stay civil is all :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if PP introduced the TD again, would it be exactly the same?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that he's a 'Hawks fan.
Yeah, big blackhawks fan, not much of a baseball guy. I will admit to enjoying the party culture that wrigleyville becomes around cubs games, but seeing as I have cut drinking to a large minimum, I haven't been to into that scene lately.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, big blackhawks fan, not much of a baseball game. I will admit to enjoying the party culture that wrigleyville becomes around cubs games, but seeing as I have cut drinking to a large minimum, I haven't been to into that scene lately.
Bulls are great though :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same price point?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see them bring back the TD Dermacrine, but i also agree 100 percent that i'd love to see a TD Trans-Resveratrol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We already have a TD res product >Sustain Alpha

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Theres better ones???...Do tell...

???

I never said there were better ones, i said i dont know anybody who would say that. Jeeez.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We already have a TD res product >Sustain Alpha
True but the TD version is always out of stock when i go to PP's website. But I would love to see just a straight res product from you guys.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting conversations goin on here : ) Just for the record we never completely stopped Dermacrine. Needtobuildmuscle had for a moment the ability to sell Dermacrine under their own banner but that was quickly retracted ( I wont mention why ) and so we kept making it but giving another business the rights to distribute it. We reps have seen how much the members here missed TD Dermacrine and want it back, hence the thread.

I can already see some shaking with anger and fear over the decision to bring it back, but oh well, let the best product win.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Me too :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like it if this one was a little more cost effective. In the 30 bucks a month range

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Going to need to match/come close to the price/serving for the NTBM product if you bring it back. I won't buy either, just giving advice.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i really loved derma topical- the LV, frankly, sucked. i was upset that PP ' dropped it ' when the andro series came out. and while i liked it, there were things i really didnt care for, mostly the amount you had to apply and the dry time. im using transaderm right now and those two things are non issues...if this stuff gives the same or better gain than the original, no, i dont care if you bring it back. the carrier, the amount needed to apply and the dry time blows the original away. now, if i feel it isnt working up to par with derma, i would consider using it again.

you guys shouldnt have dropped it in the first place..i know ya'all are saying it never went away, but i seem to remember posts saying ' no, its not avail and we discontinued it along with all other hormonals in favor of the andro series.."

Last edited: