The Original Dermacrine, do you want to see it come back to NutraPlanet?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it's systematic in terms of how big the labs were/how large the companies were. That's all I know atm, I forget exactly which companies were being hit first (Purus?? I may be totally off on this).
i hope antaeus stays around for a long while !!

1-10 andromass v2/ androhard v3
1-4 ultradrol
7-10 trenazone or epi

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes come groveling back and say I was right... LMAO!!!!!! TO LATE I MADE IT BETTER

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still tryna figure out who is groveling??

Is it the Customer?

PP?

Or is he just delusional?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
we all have rough days(myself included), lets give the man the benefit of the doubt.

so whats the cholesterol comment all about?

so who is bringing derma back to NP?

PP or N2, or am i "unaware" lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip all the BS. Is PP gonna bring back the original dermacrine?. I would like to try it. Seems to me Need2 came into a thread for primordial performance products and tried to sway the customer to purchase NTBM products instead. Not very professional. Oh well, no need to waste anymore of my time in this thread. I'll stick to companies I know and trust like PP. Fly by nights like NTBM won't be around forever, so I guess the fanboys should stock up now!.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Skip all the BS. Is PP gonna bring back the original dermacrine?. I would like to try it. Seems to me Need2 came into a thread for primordial performance products and tried to sway the customer to purchase NTBM products instead. Not very professional. Oh well, no need to waste anymore of my time in this thread. I'll stick to companies I know and trust like PP. Fly by nights like NTBM won't be around forever, so I guess the fanboys should stock up now!.
whoa now.

relax brother, both are good companies with very good products. And i speak from experience on both.

a little rivalry never hurt no one

and to be frank, i never looked at PP the same after T1 left.

steppinRazor

Awards
To be perfectly fair it was a PP rep who first came into a n2bm-transaderm thread trying to sway their customers to the "original dermacrine".. then this thread was started. lol pretty entaining banter either way

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa now.

relax brother, both are good companies with very good products. And i speak from experience on both.

What did ever happen to John?

Last I remember he was working with Athletix but I havent seen him on the boards in forever now...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whoa now.

Agreed the bitching is annoying as all hell, but one upping each other when it comes to products isnt a bad thing by any means.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh, interwebz drama its been old and will never stop it seems. I could honestly care less. It's more about respect and integrity in my posting than dealing with the drama personally.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be perfectly fair it was a PP rep who first came into a n2bm-transaderm thread trying to sway their customers to the "original dermacrine".. then this thread was started. lol pretty entaining banter either way
Perhaps with this situation but not always

steppinRazor

Awards
Perhaps with this situation but not always
Fair statement. I was just pointing this out to get the facts straight in this particular incidence. Nasty things were said from both sides and its not going to influence my descion either way..
People say stupid **** all the time..life goes on. It just goes on alittle longer with transaderm haha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did ever happen to John?

Last I remember he was working with Athletix but I havent seen him on the boards in forever now...
I believe he's finishing up his nurse practitioner training.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gotcha. Well, no reason you can't do that...I'm sure ya'll at PP could find a way to make it better
All they need is a good bloody lawyer who can spend lots of time reading small fine print

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe he's finishing up his nurse practitioner training.

ahhh.. thats good to hear!

I miss his postings around here but I wish him the best!